Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola Empty
PostSubject: "Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola   "Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 8:12 pm

(The scene opens inside the PWN locker room, where we see "Invincible" Miho Li, dressed in her rear gear and going through stretching and warming up routines as she prepares for her upcoming match later on tonight when she takes on Megane Diavola. As she is stretches, she hears an all-too-familiar voice from her manager and coach, HellFighter on the other side of the door.)

*Knock-Knock-knock*

"Miho, you decent?"

Miho Li: "Yeah, come on in coach."

(HellFighter walks in and approaches his ward, towering over the little seventeen/eighteen year old girl.)

HellFighter: "You getting ready for tonight lil Miho?"

Miho Li: "Yeah I'm good. Just trying to put Genesis as far in my rearview mirror tonight. Business as usual I guess, ever forward."

HellFighter: "Listen, I know that you're probably still a little raw about losing the Global Joshi Championship at Genesis. It's not the end of the world, and you'll get another chance. That match won't close any doors for ya. You just need to find another way in. Just keep doing what you're doing and keep going forward."

Miho Li: "I know coach, I hear ya."

HellFighter: "Well, I've got some great news for you. You know how I've been feeling left out since I came back to be your manager and coach?"

Miho Li: "Yeah, I think that I could see that coach."

HellFighter: "Well, I've just passed my physical and not only am I given a clean bill of health..."

Miho Li: "Uncle Michael, you're in the best shape of your life. You look better now at 43 than most guys do at 31, and you've been away from a wrestling ring for the later part of ten years of it, what's the big deal?"

HellFighter: "Well, since I've passed my physical, I have been declared an active wrestler and you're looking at the next big signee of Pro Wrestling Nova. The ink is still drying, but not only will be still be in your corner, but I will also be allow to be in your corner not just as your manager, but as your tag partner during your matches. Not only could you become the next Global Joshi Champion in the near future, but you could very well become the next PWN Tag team champions with me."

(Miho Li immediately gets excited and leaps up, latching onto the seven foot, three hundred pound man giving him a massive hug around his neck. Her feet dangles high above the ground.)

Miho Li: "My my goodness! You're a wrestler again. I'm so happy, I know how much this means to you, HellFighter Inc is gonna be invincible."

HellFighter: "HellFighter Inc?"

Miho Li: "Yeah, you don't like it? Because I think that it works coach. You me together, two against world."

HellFighter: "Yeah I guess it does, I just would had been just fine calling us something that pertains more to...you know, you know like the Riverside Express or Team Invincible."

Miho Li: "No, HellFighter Inc sounds way cooler, but I know how handcuffed you've been feeling ever since I came back with you in my corner. I kept looking in your eyes and feeling you thinking like that you should be doing more than just cheering me on from ringside, so this is good for you coach, and besides you'll always be my coach, now you are my tag team partner."

HellFighter: "Yeah I guess so, so about tonight, getting back in the saddle. Tell me about your opponent? Do you think that your ready to get in the ring with this Megane Diavola?"

Miho Li: "Megane Diavola? What's is there to say about Megane? She hot, I think that she gave me girl wood."

(HellFigther's eyes grow big with sudden shock like he is going into protective mode as if his daughter just showed him her latest tattoo or something.)

Miho Li: "What?"

HellFighter: "It's just sounds so upfront and shocking, and suddenly I just a bad case of what could happen whenever my own daughter does something like get a tattoo or a body piercing. A little bit of a scary thought ya know."

Miho Li: "Oh you'll be fine coach, sorry for blindsiding you with my comment. I'm just saying that she beautiful and I admire and respect her. It's not like I'm gonna all of a sudden jump on the train to Raleigh, North Carolina and wait for her to jump her bones at her big mansion. What do I know about girl love, I'm only seventeen years old? I'm just saying I respect Megane for what she has done on the indy scene and for being as bold and courageous as she has been. She is fracking cool I dig her, but I cannot wait to fight her tonight, and even though I know that I am in for a fight in my young life, I am more than confident enough that I know that I can and will defeat her and I am going to make it all come to pass. And the only thing that I can say in closing to Ms. Diavola is, since she dropped a little Spanish my way, I care to return that favor and as per a little quid-pro-quo, I wish to drop a little Chinese right back at her."

HellFighter: "Ah Miho..."

Miho Li: "Et-ba-buh-ba, I've got this coach...

wǒ bú shì tóng xìng liàn , dàn wǒ huì xué xí de

(translation: "I'm not gay, but I'll learn.")

Miho Li: "And on that note, I am out of here, see you in the ring you little lustful Judas you."

(Miho Li leave the locker room, HellFighter lets out a dad sized sigh and rubs his head on his forehead.)

HellFighter: "Yeah, I'm really gonna need to have a talk with that girl because she doesn't speak Chinese and what she said does not sound like what she thinks it means. Her mom and dad are gonna kill me."

(The scene fades out as HellFighter walks off after Miho.)

HellFighterINC and Megane like this post

Back to top Go down

"Dude, she gave me girl wood...what?" PWN Chapter 7 promo verses Megane Diavola
Page 1 of 1