Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk Empty
PostSubject: "Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk   "Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 3:46 pm

(The scene opens on new number one contender for the PWN Global Joshi Championship title, "Invincible" Miho Li leaning up against a wall reading a Twitter text on her cellphone. She is dressed up in her ring gear as she patiently and quietly focuses in on her upcoming match this week on PWN Presents: Chapter 10 For Whom The Bell Tolls when she goes up against Bianca and Arley Kirk in a triple threat match.)

(Reading from Bianca Davis' Twitter)

Tweet
See new Tweets
Tweet
Bianca Davis
@malibuqueenb
ยท
Sep 27
Coming up on a huge week for your #queenb. First I have my well deserved
@one_wrestle
world title match. Gonna prove all my doubters and trolls wrong. Then
@PWN_Office
#pwn10 were I prove them wrong again!

Going to be two belts B, and it will be amazing. 😘👑

(Miho Li looks up at the camera as she sets her cell phone back off to the side as she looks up with a gleaming coy smile on her face and prepares to speak.)

"Invincible" Miho Li: "You know ever since I lost my match against Ebony Arceri-Dickenson for the Global Joshi Championship at Genesis. I wasn't mad. I kept my head held high and as I hugged and shook her hand for earning that win against me. I didn't take away from her moment in the spotlight, but at the same time I then had to get back up and keep on looking forward as I tried to have my time, and my moment in that spotlight. Genesis should had been the beginning of my legacy but sadly that wasn't meant to be. Like my hero, Patrick Mahomes, he lost his first time too, but that did not detour him from getting back and winning it all the very next year and why he and his Kansas City Chiefs sit on the top of mountain right now fighting to keep that top spot every step of the way. The same that can be said for me. I have not relied on who I know, not living on my famous parents who just so happen to own the entire PWN to get me what I want. Oh yeah sure I could had played the backstage politics card and pulled my own respective strings, but that is not how I do things. I prefer to earn my keep the old fashion way and fight from the ground up. I won't take anything away from Ebony's hard fought win at Genesis but I will not be denied a chance at my glory and I will finally claim my first title victory."

"Last week, I won my right to rematch against Ebony when I defeated Super Tiger. I have every single right to be here and as much as Ebony might be at the top of the Joshi mountain with the title, I am the next in line to face her. I feel like that she is Justice, holding the number one headband, and I am Afro Samurai holding the number two headband. Yes, I have the right to face her, but at the same time I am the public enemy number one and the sharks are starting to come out of the water and all gunning for the one and undeniable deadly lil Miho Li."

"Bianca, your goal and aspiration is to become Bianca Two Belts and being the one that sports two titles on her proud shoulders, but I am not going to let you see past that vision because I'm going for my first one and I will not let you get in my way. You hear me. You will not deny me. You maybe a bad, bad girl but I can just as easily take your poisonous slings of arrows and prove that I am exactly who I am and what I will do to you. I am IN-VIN-CI-BLE. You want to prove all of your naysayers all wrong, well I will not be detoured or denied. I will take you seriously and be respective but this lil girl is coming for her number one head band. Count on it Bianca, count on it."

"And then there is Arley Kirk, I know that you are wanting to prove your worth as a singles competitor outside of the Kawaii Trash Pandas GO!! And even though I have huge respect to you for that. Still you are going up against the tide and you cannot stand against the Deadly Lil Miho. I have the number two headband and I will not rest until I get back to Ebony and the Global Joshi Championship. I will be looking to kick your head clean right off your shoulder blades, with all due respect."

(The scene fades out.)
Back to top Go down

"Miho Li Verses" Chapter 10 Promo against Bianca LeBlanc and Arley Kirk
Page 1 of 1