Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marikblackswan

Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy) Empty
PostSubject: Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy)   Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 3:07 pm

(The screen is dark and nothing can be seen before a man's voice erupts from the inky black void)

Voice: Ahh Sweet Roxy. You are a curiosity to me, did you know that? So much potential...untapped...unREALIZED...you could be so much greater than both of your parents and yet...you waste it with such...weaknesses.

Don't you see it, Roxy?

*DOLLHOUSE*

*BARBIE DOLL*

Even though you claim that you are your own *WOMAN*, you are still nothing more than a plaything for your own mother. You think that the whole world needs to be revolving around you, that all things are yours to do as you wish?

A childish dream, one to which your reality lives here...

(The visual of a massive pink mansion is shown, boring...simple...plastic)

A home made perfect for a *DOLL* like yourself, a place where your accomplishments can be made to reflect the contrite and controlled little world that your mother wishes you to exist in. But the truth of the matter is that nobody lives here, Roxy.

No...allow me to show you the truth of reality.

(The screen suddenly jumps from the image of the mansion to that of Caine Marik sitting atop one of the turnbuckles of a Pro Wrestling Nova Ring, dressed in his ring gear with a stern look on his face as he uses his right hand to motion at the empty ring next to him)

Caine: Welcome to the desert of the real world.

Welcome to *MY* world, Roxy.

This isn't me trying to make some kind of grand gesture or anything of that like. No, this is me simply stating for the record that your world, the one that you supposedly live in and can get away with anything...is gone, replaced with the coldest and harshest of realites which is *MY* world.

(Caine lowers his arm and then leans forward with his chin the palm of his right hand)

Caine: You see Roxy, you can claim to be anything that you wish. From the "Playtime Princess" to the "Game Master" to the "Queen of the Evolving World" and it still won't make a difference come chapter four because the moment that Ayumi's sweet sweet words start to echo through the arena, it won't matter how many titles you've given yourself to hide behind because the moment that I start my walk to the ring is the moment that your ass will be thoroughly and completely owned by me.

And nobody will be there to save you.

Not your parents.

Not Diva or Jonetta.

Not your mother's little flunkie squad of Pizza Boy and Wraith.

Not that weak little fucking suck up Kanadia Sharpe.

Not even your pretend boyfriend in Layne Kurobane.

No, the only one that can save you is your*SELF* and even then it will be debaitable because while you can only see this match as a way to try and make yourself more famous...more glorious...I see this match as just another day of *fun*.

(Caine smiles for the first time in the entire time that he's been talking and it is not a nice smile, it's one more akin to those who are about to be horribly attacked in some of the more famous and gory horror movies)

Caine: You try to do anything that is not you actually putting the fucking work in, and that means if you use that pink blinding mist shit or that spiked chains of yours then you can be rest assured that I will smack you across the face so hard that your fucking mother will have the blood coming out of *HER* mouth!!

You see Roxy, I want your best violence. I want you to try and beat me within an inch of my life and nothing less because otherwise I'm going to knock the fucking pink out of your hair and smash all of your childish desires because when I look at you, I don't see this fucking thing you've been showing to the world.

I see something darker, more creative, something that can be both glorious and terrifying yet beautiful.

What I see in you, what you're truly capable of doing will easily not only outclass your mother but also *ECLIPSE* her!

(Caine once more motions at the empty ring)

Caine: But that's only if you come here, to my world, and give me your best violence and hold nothing back because I *NEVER* hold anything back and I can promise you that you'll scream in ways that you never thought possible, you will dance the masochism tango and I will make you beg for more.

If you take anything away from this little...promo...Roxy, is that I hope you understand that these aren't just "words" that I bander about like so much red wine in a wooden cask.

No.

What I'm telling you here, dear sweet Roxy, is exactly what I'm going to do in a few short days. Not egotistical boasting like what you are no doubt going to do instead of taking this seriously.

So go and do your little cute things that you usually do for your promos, Roxy. Make a mockery of true self and then come and suffer for me.

(The smile disappears from his face)

Caine: I'll be waiting.

(The screen suddenly turns to grayscale for several seconds, focusing on Caine, before the screen fades to black))
Back to top Go down

Suffer for me (vs. Sweet Roxy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: