Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain" Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain" Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"   Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am

Opening Match: Gabriel Marik vs. Bianca Davis for the PWN Junior Heavyweight title.

After *MONTHS* of being a virtual unstoppable force in Pro Wrestling Nova's Junior Heavyweight division, defeating challenger after challenger with no real threat to her title in sight...that was until the "BASTARD" arrived in Pro Wrestling Nova.

The "Psycho Killer of the Phantom Troupe" made his Pro Wrestling Nova Defiant debut live from Toyama in stellar fashion by quickly highlighting that what ever the self proclaimed "Queen B" could do-he could do *FASTER* as the last X-Division champion for the Universal Wrestling Corporation cut off every attempt by Bianca to retain her title to retain her title in very brief and brutal fashions, quickly landing the "Thuderkiss 65" on to the champion before he quickly grabbed her right arm and transited the move into the "Death Coil" and bringing into the Phantom Troupe its first piece of championship gold!!

Your winner and *NEW* Pro Wrestling Nova International Junior Heavyweight champion, Gabriel Marik with the "Death Coil" submission at 10:55
==============================================

Ryo Sakazaki vs. David Striker for the Strong Style Wrestling United States heavyweight championship

In our second match of the evening placed the "Mad Dog" himself, Ryo Sakazaki, up against the "Front Man of the Dope Show" in David Striker in a down and out physical war for the Strong Style Wrestling United States championship, David was already going into this match with a massive disadvantage since he was also three days out from his Long Hard Road out of Hell match in Supreme Championship Wrestling and Ryo *knew* that which enabled the older wrestler to take full advantage of David from the moment the match started.

The match was brutal indeed and went back and forth between the two men throughout the entire match with Ryo managing to use several underhanded tactics to remain in control of the match all through with Ryo attempting to break the right leg of his best friend's little brother several times throughout the match.

It wasn't until the six minute mark when Ryo went for his signature "Chaos Control" move that David fell backwards which caused Ryo to slightly sail over the younger Striker at which point David quickly got to his feet and caught Ryo flush with the "Texas Smash" punch before shooting Ryo to the far ropes which Ryo attempted to go for his "Yathzee" superkick only for David to turn right around and catch Ryo with the "Deadly Rave" flush against the back of the head for the pinfall victory!!!

Your winner AND *NEW* STRONG STYLE WRESTLING UNITED STATES HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, DAVID "BAM BAM" STRIKER!!!!

After the match, the members of the Phantom Troupe that were on the tour with David celebrate with him in the middle of the ring.
=================================================

Sweet Roxy vs. Chris Sabertooth

Sweet Roxy put up one hell of a fight against the now former OWA Spartan champion and almost went the distance with him, but upon catching sight of Jacob Striker, Sabertooth kicked things up a notch, eventually taking the win via the ClimaX.

Your winner of the Match: Christopher Sabertooth at 6:33
==========================================

Ebony Arceri vs. El Landerson
"Fight for your Right" Tournament

In the first of a series of matches for entry spots into a forthcoming title match in which former PWN Joshi champion Ebony Arceri took on El Landerson in a short but fast paced match where the "Banshee Queen of Pro Wrestling Nova" proved why she was just *THAT* as she was able to overcome the much more experienced Landerson by forcing him to submit to her Wing Ripper submission.

Your winner of the match: Ebony Arceri via submission at 9:25
============================================

{The sounds of bells begin to echo throughout the arena which garners a major face reaction as the Japanese fans who welcome Chris Slayton as the President of Pro Wrestling Nova steps out onto the entrance way before dropping down to one knee as he looks around at the packed house with a beaming look of pride and joy on his face before he slowly stands up and makes his way down to the ring as AC/DC’s “Hell’s Bells” play throughout the arena}

BG: A kind of personal homecoming for our very own president Chris Slayton as it was actually right here in this very building that he claimed his very first Universal Wrestling Corporation World Heavyweight title back in twenty ten.

JE: And tonight our president is doing another historic event as he prepares to do one of the most dreaded events in the history of professional wrestling…the contract signing!!

{Chris wipes his feet off on the apron before he steps over the top rope and into the ring proper as he approaches the table and chairs that had been set up as his music fades out}

Chris Slayton: Hello Toyama!!! It’s great to be back here yet again and we have quite the match to sign here for you all tonight. As you all may know is that several weeks back, Wil Pierce caused Chris Sabertooth to lose his match against Jacob Striker for the Strong Style Wrestling Intercontinental championship and while I did give our dear Mister Sabertooth his choice of opponents, he has chosen to try for the IC title yet again and that brings us here tonight as this is the second confirmed match for our upcoming Demon’s Gate pay per view, live from Egg Dome.

Now I will speak more about the match here in a moment, but for now I’d like to bring out our two competitor’s for the match. First let’s bring out our challenger…Ladies and Gentlemen, this is CHRISTOPHER SABERTOOTH!!

(never look back by Run The Jewels hits the PA System as Christopher Sabertooth steps through the curtains wearing a fine two piece suit and sunglasses to boot. Sporting his confident grin, he takes his sweet time to head to the ring. He walks around the ring and heads to the time keeper’s area to grab a microphone before joining Slayton in the ring.)

Chris Sabertooth: Let me start it by saying that I do appreciate Mr. Slayton for making things right. What Wil did was an absolute travesty and brought dishonor to the highly reputable SSW Intercontinental Championship. While I had a chance to pick my poison and choose who I face— I knew what I had to do. If it wasn’t for Wil, I’d be standing here as the CURRENT SSW IC champion! I am sure of it! So why not prove my little hypothesis right by getting the job done the right way? I’m sure Striker wouldn’t mind this, would he? Either way, let’s find out the truth. Come on out here champ!

{Suddenly the signature sinister voice of John Legizumo creeps throughout the PA system in the arena}

Tybalt: Peace? Peace. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.

{Suddenly a very dark and sinister sounding organ can be heard echoing throughout the Technodome as Dimmu Borgir’s cover of Deep Purple’s “Perfect Strangers” starts to echo throughout the arena as the current reigning SSW Intercontinental champion in “Total Elimination” Jacob Striker steps out onto the entrance way with the SSW IC title held firmly in his left hand and the SWWS World Heavyweight title in his right as he starts to make his way down to the ring}

CS: Hard to believe that it was only a couple of weeks before that Christopher Sabertooth here defended his now former OWA Spartan championship against this very man and very narrowly beat him for the belt…

BG: “Very narrowly”....did we watch the same match, Chad?

CS: Hey, I calls them as to how I see them and the OWA has been dropping the ball on Jake ever since he went back to them!! It’s almost like Aria has got it in for him or some BS like that, I’m telling ya!!

{Jake gets to the ring, wipes his feet off on the ring apron and enters the ring before making his way over to his seat where he sets up both of his championships before sitting down and look at his opponent as his music fades}

Chris: Thank you Chris, Jacob. Now at Demon’s Gate to ensure that this will be a fair and even title match, the Strong Style Wrestling Board of Directors has agreed that this match will be contested under the old Super Japan Pro Wrestling King’s Road rules which will now be shown on the Nova-tron for the record. Gentlemen, if I may direct your attention to the tron, please?

On the Nova-tron, we're going to showcase the rules for a King's Road match;

1. Each wrestler has three rope breaks to stop submission holds and pinfalls.

2. After a wrestler exhausts his rope breaks, submission and pin attempts on or under the ropes by his opponent are considered legal.

3. No closed-fist punches to the face permitted.

4. Open-handed slaps or chops to the face are permitted.

5. Punches to the rest of the body are allowed, excluding low blows.

6. The first use of a closed fist to the face receives a warning.

7. The second use of a closed fist to the face results in disqualification.

8. The title can change hands via disqualification and countout.

9. Outside interference will result in automatic termination from the roster for the wrestler that interferes.

10. If a title match reaches its time limit without a winner being declared, the winner is decided by a panel of three judges.

11. The match can only be won by pinfall or submission.

12. At First Blood, the match will be halted long enough to determine the condition of the wrestler injured. If First Blood is made intentional by his/her opponent, then that calls for an immediate disqualification.

13. Both wrestlers are allowed one or two corner men and their status as corner men will be regulated by the referee on the outside.

Chris Sabertooth: Let’s get straight into this then, Striker. You and I have history. Very recent history in fact. You challenged me for my OWA Spartan’s Championship and that didn’t go as planned, did it?

In fact, I didn’t need a Wil Pierce to get my win. I took everything you had to offer on my chin and I got back up. And when I did, you stumbled. You failed at the final hurdle. You were unable to keep up with greatness. That’s the recent history we can talk about.

But what about the history of the old! The first time we faced each other for the very belt you possess. In what might be, a place you call home, things turned out for the better in your favor. So, it seems like we’re even. I’m a pleased to read all those fucking rules that Slayton had up just moments ago? Not at all. But does that limit the chances of you slithering away with a title that should be mine? Absolutely.

Jacob, you and I know each other well. You and I know that if it came down to skill and resolve alone, you cannot match me. There’s a reason why you came to ME for advice early on in your career. There’s a reason why you follow me everywhere I go and try to emulate even a fraction of my success. You want to be and that’s okay. Plenty of wrestlers do!

The truth is, these rules won’t matter. Because when you step into the ring with me, I will take your best shot. I will wait for the doctors to see if you’re fit to continue while I leave you in a pool of your own blood. I will make sure that anybody that even thinks of interfering in this match, don’t just lose their job— but something a lot more important than that. Jacob, I will make sure that I walk out as the SSW Intercontinental Champion.

(Sabertooth stands up from the chair and walks up to the champion, maintaining eye contact. He grabs the pen and signs along the dotted line before thumping the contract into Striker’s chest, with a smirk on his face)

Chris Sabertooth: There’s no escaping this time, Striker. Make it official and sign your life away. Seal your fate. Accept the inevitable that stands in front of you. I dare you….

{Jake looks at the contract in his hands and then actually smiles at Sabertooth, but not his signature wolfish grin or anything, but one of pure malice and sinister forethought}

Jacob: Oh I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware that this was all about *YOU*, Christopher. In case you didn’t notice, when Wil pulled that stunt the first time that we met for this title, it was because Stark wanted it because in case you haven’t noticed or if you’re that bloody blind, he is Stark’s hatchetman after all.

But that’s okay, I forgive you since you’re too blind to see the reality before you that yes, I did ask you for advice a couple of times in the past and did you even bother to see what I did with that advice, Christopher?

{Jake taps the SWWS championship with his free hand}

Jacob: Almost a full year with this championship, Chris. My FOURTH World Title and while it might not be an Omega Wrestling Alliance bit of tin, one can’t help but wonder what other things you might be assuming about me, now isn’t there? So let me fill you in on some truths of my own. Number One, I’m the one who asked for a shot at using these bloody rules, Christopher, because I wanted to truly see who is the better technical wrestler…the one who had to TRAIN to get that far in you or me, who was fucking *BORN* to that level of greatness.

Number Two, the only reason why you got to keep that Spartan championship is because you got lucky. Nothing more and nothing less, and just because Colt has it doesn’t mean jack nor shit…

And as for Number Three…

{Suddenly Striker smashes his fist that’s wrapped around the pen hard into Sabertooth’s face, splitting the area right above his right eyebrow open as he follows that up by dipping the pen into the open wound, getting it good and soaked before Jacob quickly signs the contract as well, only in his opponent’s own blood before he takes a couple of steps back, his dark smile remaining on his face}

Jacob: The WAR that I wanted with you over that Spartan championship, it’s going to happen at Demon’s Gate, Christopher. And I know that you’re going to claim that you’re going to be bringing your best…but Christopher my old son…I just sealed my fate, as you said, in your own fucking blood. So how about you give me what I want and TRY to dethrone me at the pay per view because the next time that I open you up, it will be with my bare *hands*!

(Sabertooth, instead of being furious about what transpired, bursts into a fit of maniacal laughter. He was enjoying the fire that was being brought to the table by Striker. He wipes off the blood from his forehead and gives it a little taste with a twisted smile on his face. He nods at Striker as the two wrestlers come face to face)

Chris Sabertooth: Oh this is going to be good, isn’t it my friend? Next time I’d be tasting your blood with that title on my shoulder.

(Dimmu Borgir’s cover of Deep Purple’s “Perfect Strangers” hits the PA system once again as the champion and his challenger continue to talk shit to each other off the microphone)

=============================================

Raijin Hunter vs. Ian Dickenson
PWN International Heavyweight title match

In our main event of the evening, Raijin Hunter took on Ian Dickenson for the International Heavyweight championship in a very brutal but fast paced match as Ian showcased everything that had earned him a spot in the upcoming world title three way match, but he was up against no slouch of an opponent in the form of the "Dark Phoenix" Raijin Hunter who was tired of constantly being mocked and insulted for not being able to accomplish winning the big prize-with the announce team bringing up his history in One Wrestle Movement in that case.

The match seemed to be squarely in Ian's hands as the champion managed to get his challenger into the "Scream for Me" for almost seven minutes before Raijin was finally able to power himself up with Ian across his shoulders before hitting a move hard into the turnbuckles to force Ian to break the hold but in the long run it wasn't going to Ian's night when with only thirty seconds lift in the match, Raijin managed to hit the "Tornado Spike" before following it up with the "Shallow Grave" for the three count victory!!

Your winner of the match and *NEW* Pro Wrestling Nova International Heavyweight champion: Raijin Hunter at 29:55
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com

Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Page 1 of 1