Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Havoc Television #1: Beginnings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Havoc Television #1: Beginnings   Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am

{As the smooth, Jagger-like  tones of Chris Jericho starts to erupt from the screen we suddenly fade into a view of the Citadel arena in Easton Pennsylvania before it cuts into the actual arena itself to show us the massive crowd on hand for the very first edition of Havok Television before we finally come to the commentary table where we find all three of our commentators for the night}

JG: Hello everyone and welcome to the very first inaugural episode of Pro Wrestling Nova's Havoc Television. Despite a few false starts, we're finally up and underway! I'm your host, Jason Grant!

DF: Oh *GOD*...I need a beer.

JG: And of course with me is my fellow commentator, David Fratton.

DF: Make that *TWO*!

MO: You know, David Buddy Pal Old Friend...things can't be that bad yet. I mean the show hasn't even actually started yet.

{David slowly turns his head to the right and looks at the man sitting there with a wide-eyed look of complete disbelief on his face}

JG: And of course, we are joined by the self proclaimed Prince of Darkness himself, the Demented Dentist that is Marcus Owens!

MO: <in a horrible Brazilian accent> Hi Everybody!

JG: And we've got one hell of a show for you here tonight folks as several future stars are right here in the Citadel in order to showcase their talents and to see what kind of mayhem that they'll be able to perform for you all!

MO: But first things first, we've got a quick word with one of the architects of Havoc Television who is standing by with our sexy voice from behind the scenes...Miss Mina Bennett!

{The screen then cuts from ringside to the backstage area where we find Mina standing backstage with a mic and a coy smile}

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time I would like to introduce you all to one of the architects behind both the Revolution brand and Havoc television...Mister Devon Slayton.

{Devon walks into frame, flanked by his "right hand" in the towering Broly, who while dressed in a very respectable black suit..is also wearing a purple bucket hat for some reason}

MB: Mister Slayton, thank you for your time. I was wondering if you could explain to us the reason behind the Revolution brand and its history?

DS: Certainly. As many of you may not know but a couple of years ago, I was going to transition into a backstage role in Pro Wrestling Nova since I had already accomplished everything that I had set out to do in my career which ended with my ultimate dream goal of marrying Lexi Gold and I was going to help oversee the Revolution brand which came out of my time working for Erik Zeiba's Global Xtreme Wrestling promotion back when I was first getting started.

Now the idea behind the Revolution brand is to provide a somewhat stable environment for the next generation of wrestling's superstars to meet, mingle, and in the end beat the shit out of each other in a very constructive battlefield and we have an ever growing roster of young, unsigned talent who are wanting to get their feet wet prior before signing with one of the many companies out there such as World Wrestling Headquarters, One Wrestle Movement, South West Wrestling Syndication, J-Rok, New Japan Fighting Championship, Hybrid, New Frontier Wrestling, Zion Wrestling, and many many others.

But my sudden divorce put a lot of my plans for the Revolution brand on hold as I kind of went to a dark place and just threw myself back into the sport. But now I'm here, and tonight we start the first of a great many steps to introducing the future of our sport.

MB: So, are there any members of the Oni Arts wrestling school who are now a part of the Revolution brand.

DS: Yes and no, but I am glad that at least four of my students are making their debuts here on tonight's card and I know that they'll do great things.

MB: Thank you for your time, Mister Slayton. Guys, it's back up to you!

{The screen then cuts back to ringside and our first match of the evening}
================================================

Match One: Zach Stryfe vs. Toshiaki Hasegawa

Results: Our first match of the night put the self-proclaimed "King of the Pirates" (as he loudly yelled on his way to the ring as Rage against the Machine's "Calm like a Bomb" was playing throughout the Citadel) in Zach Stryfe as he went up against the latest graduate from the Maverick Factory in Toshiaki Hasegawa in this fast paced and brutal match up!

The match was even for the first six minutes until a missed discus lariat attempt allowed Hasegawa to hit a jumping hip check (which Marcus Owens called the "Booty Call" much to his amusement) and the man from "Direct from the runways of Milan by way of Adachi City, Tokyo quickly took over the match for the next six minutes, but when he tried to finish the match by hooking Zach up into an STF attempt-but Zach was able to quickly squirm out of the submission attempt before hitting a very wicked looking variant of the Michinoku Driver on his opponent to win.

Winner of the Match: Zach Stryfe via the "Crisis Core" (Michinoku Driver II-B) at 9:50

After the match as Zach celebrated his first victory ever, a shot backstage sees Devon Slayton, along with Broly, conferring with former Strong Style Wrestling member Angeal Archer about Zach’s match as we cut to commercial.
================================================

Match Two: "Devious" Damian Reigns vs. Jay Garrick

Results: This match put another graduate of the Maverick Factory in Damian Reigns as he went up against Jay Garrick with the match going back and forth as Damian attempted to out-think his opponent only for Garrick to match him punch for punch.

However, the end came quickly for Damian when he went for an ill-timed tornado DDT on Garrick, only for the young man to muscle Damian up onto his shoulders before hitting the GTS on Damian and then quickly following that up with a thunderous and savage kick to Damian's chest that allowed Garrick the pin!

Winner of the Match: Jay Garrick via a penalty kick at 5:45
=====================================

Match Three: The Outsiders vs. The Martel Brothers

In Revolution’s first ever tag team match that put the vicious duo of Stephen Walker and Paul Doom, the self proclaimed “Outsiders”, went up against the “Calgary Young Guns” known as Vincent and Jules Martel, simply calling themselves the Martel Brothers and what followed was a fast paced, hard hitting tag team match with the brothers proving their worth but the wily team of Walker and Doom kept cutting them off from victory at every twist and turn without fail.

However the tide of the match quickly turned when Doom missed a running senton attempt on Vincent failed when Vincent took the move and then turned it into a rear naked choke attempt that was quickly ended by Doom quickly managing to get his left foot hooked into the ring ropes which causes the hold to be broken but Vincent stays on the attack and after a long flurry of insane moves, they managed to hit a double slingshot powerbomb on Walker to take him out of the match before landing the 3D on Doom for the pinfall.

Winner of the Match: The Martel Brothers via the 3D at 7:21
====================================

Match Four: Rachel Troy vs.  The "Lioness" Elena Ramirez  vs. Jennifer Hendrix

Before our next match began, the commentary team was joined by the head of Revolution’s women’s division in Trynyty Wang-Hunter who is studying three with a critical eye and was silent throughout the entirety of the match.

In the very first all women’s match on Havoc TV put the Mexican powerhouse in the “Lioness” Elena Ramirez against Rachel Troy and Jennifer Hendrix, each one with their own designs on moving on up in the rankings and that desire showed as from the moment that the bell rang-it was nothing but nonstop explosive wrestling as each woman showcased what they could do and they did not disappoint.

Some of the high spots of this match includes Rachel hitting a rolling thunder clothesline on Elena which the powerhouse simply no sells before she hauls the other woman up into a military press position before Jennifer hits a discus big boot that levels Elena which in turns causes her to drop Rachel into a near pinfall, while another spot saw Elena hitting a chokeslam from the second rope on Jennifer which almost ends with a three count but it’s quickly broken up by Rachel hitting a diving meteora at the last moment to break it up.

This match turns out to be one of the longest on the entire show as at the ten minute mark, things really get into the third gear as following a brutal chokeslam on Rachel by Elena onto the ring apron, it is followed up by Jennifer coming up behind Elena and locking in a rear naked choke that she then quickly shifts into a RNC Suplex which in turn Jennifer quickly follows that up by hauling Elena up and landing a package piledriver on the blonde bombshell for the three count victory!!

Winner of the Match: Jennifer Hendrix at 15:00 with a package piledriver.
========================================================

{The camera cuts to the backstage area where Mina Bennett is waiting with a smile on her face}

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time I would like to welcome my guests at this time, Julius and Vincent, the Martel Brothers!

{A moment later, the Martel Brothers themselves step into frame still dressed in their wrestling gear and looking tired but hyped up from their victory earlier in the show}

MB: Guys, congratulations on your first ever win here on the Revolution brand.

VM: Thank you, Miss Mina. You are looking very fine tonight if I might be so bold?

{Mina blushes for a moment but before she can say or do anything, Jules suddenly slaps the back of his right hand against his brother’s chest}

JM: My brother’s attempt at flirting aside, Mina. We did our father proud tonight by going out there and simply doing what we do best and that’s kick some ass!!

{Before anyone can say anything else, there is the sound of clapping at which point all three of the people in the shot look at the source of the clapping which then enters the picture was a young Japanese man with shoulder length hair and a wide smile on his face}

Man: Excellent match, guys!! But then again, I would expect nothing less from the sons of the “Big Show” Johnny Crash himself!! How is the old man these days, eh?!

{Suddenly Jules steps up and glares at the newcomer who stops dead in his tracks}

JM: Look buddy, I don’t know who the hell that you think you are but you're breaking my victory high man, now get the hell out of here before my brother and I lay you flat the F out!

Man: Look, I just wanted to come out here and celebrate with you two boys and see if there was anything that me or my crew can do to help you enjoy your time here in Revolution…but if that’s the way you want to do things this week, I can clearly see that your busy and we’ll just have that conversation later. So I’ll just leave you two in peace, because Neji Kawada won’t start anything unless you want to be starting something…so later boys.

{Neji leaves the Martel brothers and Miss Bennett alone, a nasty smile crossing his face as the brothers try and figure out what just happened as the screen cuts to a commercial}
==================================================

Match Five: Dante Reyes vs. Scourge Wolfhart vs. Adam Blackwood vs. Thomas Beoulve

In this fearsome four way dance showcased a true clashing of styles as all four men highlighted different ways of wrestling ranging from puroresu, lucharesu, Calgary Strong-style, and Japanese Junior Heavyweight in a very explosive mixture of a high quality match!

Spots included Scourge hitting his finisher, the “Raging Scourge”, on Adam Blackwood only to be caught flush with a sandwich superkick by Dante Reyes and Thomas Beoulve, Blackwood locking in a standing cobra clutch and practically “hanging” the shorter Scourge for several seconds with a smile of smug satisfaction upon Blackwood’s face to several other high impact moments of the match.

However the ending of the match came with Adam Blackwood had tricked Thomas and Scourge into sending each other over the top rope via a botched superplex attempt as Blackwood managed to hoist Beoulve up onto his shoulders in the middle of the move that sent the other two men toppling to the ring below but before he could do anything to gloat, Blackwood himself walked into a very brutal high knee strike by Reyes that lead to the pinfall victory.

Winner of the Match: Dante Reyes at 7:12 via Jumping High Knee strike!
==============================================

Match Six: The “Billion Dollar Babe” Melissa Wright vs. Amanda Rhodes

Our sixth match of the night put the younger sister of Kimberly Rhodes, Amanda, against the self-proclaimed “Billion Dollar Babe” Melissa Wright in a one on one joshi match that was also under the close observation of Mrs. Hunter.

This was one of the shorter matches on the card as Melissa Wright completely dismissed her opponent from the onset of the match and spent most of the match belittling her and not really trying hard at all to beat the younger Rhodes sister only for Amanda to catch her with a Codebreaker into a flash pin for the win.

Winner of the Match: Amanda Rhodes at 5:10
=================================================

{We cut to the backstage area once more as we see Mina once again with Devon Slayton who seems rather pleased with himself as Broly stands off to one side}

MB: We are here once again with Devon Slayton. Devon, how do you feel the first show has gone so far?

DS: Well six matches in and so far everything that I’ve seen has impressed me more and more, Mina. Furthermore I’m proud to say that before I came here to meet with you, I ran into Trynyty and she is also just as pleased which is a very good thing indeed because we both have our initial lists for what comes next.

MB: And what exactly comes next?

DS: Well for one thing, Trynyty and myself along with two others will slowly be making formal announcements concerning certain aspects of the Revolution brand that will slowly and surely give it its own unique identity separate from the main roster of Defiant here in Pro Wrestling Nova. And like I said earlier, this was something that I was building up to prior to everything that kept happening and now that it’s actually happening, I fully intend to seeing it through to the bitter end if need be.

MB: So aside from what you and the rest of the Revolution council have in store for the future of this brand, what would you personally like to see happen here with the brand and on Havoc TV?

DS: Well for one thing I would like to do some interpromotional work with either say Banch Morgan’s South West Wrestling Syndicate as it would be fun to see further down the line what would happen if we put some of the emerging stars here on Revolution against some of Marisol Vilano’s little clique of wrestlers or how about a war games like event with Scott Oasis’ Big Oasis Brand Wrestling promotion.

I mean seriously, anything is possible in the future.

MB: That is it. Thank you for your time, Mister Slayton. Boys, take it away!

{The screen then cuts back to ringside}
============================================

Semi-Main: “Devastating” Dan Lea vs. Greg Armstrong

In our semi-main event was another epic clash of styles as “Devastating” Dan Lea took on Greg Armstrong in a hard-hitting fight between two very tough Alphas with Lea attempting to end the match early with a very devastating forward Russian Leg sweep into a Delfin Clutch that Armstrong kicked out of before Lea tried hooking Greg’s arms and kicking the other man’s head in, only to have the ref quickly break up the attempt before it could go any further.

In turn Greg took down the slightly more experienced Lea down to the mat with an assortment of moves and almost had him down with a Gannosuke Clutch only for Lea to twist out of that and try to turn it into a sharpshooter only for Greg to once more get himself into the ropes and the rest of the match was like this-the two men trying to either out strike or out-submission each other for over six minutes until finally Greg was finally able to a solid shot across Lea’s jaw before hitting him with a savage front flip snapmare driver that he then quickly floated over and hoisted up into a Fisherman driver into an emerald flowsion into a flash pin for the victory!!

Winner of the Match: Greg Armstrong at 7:20 via a Fisherman into an Emerald Flowsion.
===================================

After the match Dan Lea got into the ref's face and threw a tantrum, demanding to know who paid him off to allow Armstrong such a quick and sudden victory over him and when Armstrong tried to break up the issue, Lea cold cocked him with a roll of quarters that he had in his hand before standing over his opponent and spitting on him before leaving the ring with a arrogantly confident look on his face as the screen suddenly shifts to General Manager Elric who is with Mina Bennett this time and Elric has a very disappointed look on his face.

MB: Mister Elric, I was going to ask you how you felt the night has gone but we just witnessed this brutal action, your thoughts?

HE: To say that I am disgusted with Dan Lea's actions following the end of his match with Greg Armstrong and I watched the match and for the record, the refere did nothing wrong to warrant such strong words from Mister Lea. Thus, I am ordering to either apologize to the ref before the next edition of Havoc television or pay a ten thousand dollar fine. I will not have the ref's disrespected in such a fashion on my watch, end of discussion.

{Elric then walks off, obviously still disgusted by Lea's actions and leaving a slightly confused Mina behind, obiouvsly not finished with her line of questioning before we hear a voice behind her make a comment}

Voice: Some people are just not cut out for this side of the desk, don't you agree?

{Mina stiffens in surprise before she slowly turns around as the camera pans left to reveal the well dressed form of Jason Tyrell stepping out of the shadows next to Mina with a broad smile on his face}

Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Dario-Cueto

JT: Or perhaps, he is merely hiding what he truly wants and if that's the case, then far be it for me to judge him on such things.

MB: Mister Tyrell, this is an unexpected surprise since...

JT: Since...what, Miss Bennett?

MB:...since the last time we saw you anywhere ranging from Pro Wrestling Nova, New Frontier Wrestling, or Omega Wrestling Alliance television.

{For the briefest of moments, Tyrell looks slightly pained as he rubs at his left temple with two fingers before he stops and shakes his head}

JT: True, but in order to provide the world with the finest of violence that I can offer...sometimes even I have to track down the real purveyors of such delicacies for my fellow seekers of violence to enjoy.

MB: I can see that.

JT: Truly now? Then there might be some hope for this brand after all. Now if you will excuse me.

{Tyrell gives Mina a look over, licking his lips ever so slightly before he walks off, leaving Mina looking a little bit more troubled than before as the screen fades out}
==================================================

Main Event: Dylan Maverick vs. Devon Jackson

In our main event, Dylan Maverick went toe to toe with Devon Jackson and from the get go, the self-proclaimed new "Mister Everything" went straight for Dylan's throat by hitting a couple of cut throat suplexes right after the bell was rung for the match to begin.

But that did not stop Dylan who not only quickly kicked out of the pinfall attempt after the second suplex but then went savagely to town on Jackson afterwards with the two getting into a very stiff striking contest afterwards for the next five minutes before the ref was apparently by accident knocked out of the ring by Jackson, at which point a man came out of the crowds that was quickly revealed to be Dion "The Fool" Arcana who quickly hits a low blow on Dylan from behind but before anything more can be done.

Havoc Television #1: Beginnings Jax-Teller

A very eerie sounding song starts to echo throughout the arena as the lights in the arena suddenly cut out and when they cut back on, man is standing in the middle of the ring and cooly looks between both Jackson and Arcana for a moment before Jackson roars at Arcana to "get the fool!" at which point the man then savagely lashes out with a pump kick to Jackson that sends him over the top rope before he ducks under a charge from Arcana but the man catches the "Fool" on the rebound with a very savage looking swinging side slam that levels Arcana before the man goes over and helps Dylan up before both men quickly catch Jackson as he's coming back into the ring with stereo superkicks before the man heads out of the ring to get the ref.

Once the ref is up and back in the ring, Jackson tries to go for another move but he is quickly caught flatfooted with a discus forearm smash before he quickly hits a Shouten on him for the finish!!

Winner of the Match: Dylan Maverick via the Shouten at 9:10
=============================

As "I love it Loud" by KISS blazes through the arena, Dylan and the mystery man stand in the middle of the ring but then they are quickly joined by Zach Stryfe who moves to cover his fellow Apocalypse Academy grad but Dylan simply offers a hand to the mystery man who returns it and the two shake before he raises Dylan's arm up as the show comes to an end}
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com

Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Page 1 of 1