Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Welcome to the Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Welcome to the Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Welcome to the Party! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Welcome to the Party! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Welcome to the Party! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Welcome to the Party! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Welcome to the Party! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Welcome to the Party! Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Welcome to the Party! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Welcome to the Party!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
guerilla

guerilla

Welcome to the Party! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Party!   Welcome to the Party! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 5:01 pm

The scene fades in outside of a house party, the bassline and voices from the party-goers can be heard from our vantage point. Colorful lights strobe across the veiled windows and there are a few couples who have found their way outside to the lawn that has litter strewn across it. Suddenly, the front door swings open. Just as they had the night of Black Waltz, Dion Arcana and Devin Bravo walk out of the door. The two carry red solo cups whilst wearing gym shorts, cut-off t-shirts, and flat brim hats that Dion wears completely backward, while Bravo has his angled to his right. The two wear broad grins as they make their way towards the camera

Dion: "Ladieeeeeees and gentlemehhhhhhhn! My name is Dioooooooooooon 'The Fooooooooooool' Arcahhhhhhhhhhhnahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Devin puffs his chest as he waits for Dion to introduce him.

Dion: "And this is my partner Deviiiiiiiiiiin 'The Al-'"

Devin cuts him off and looks a little disappointed.

Devin: "Dude. We talked about this. There's no 'the' in my nickname. It's just 'Alpha.' Devin 'Alpha' Bravo."

Dion: "Oh, my bad, bro. A'ight. I gotchu. *Ahem* And this is my partner Deviiiiiiiiiiiin 'Alphaaaaaaaaaa' Brahhhhhhhvooooooooooo"

Some of the people in the background clap, some looking confused, others amused, and the rest seem to have become jaded from these antics, though everyone seems to smile and laugh all the same.

Devin: "Muhhhhch better"

He nods his approval and uses his free hand to slap his friend on the back.

Dion: "We are Guerilla House Party! Here to bring the party back to professional wrestling!"

Devin: "Professional wrestling has lost the excitement that it used to have, the flavor, the fun!"

Dion: "So we're going to roll into pro wrestling and surprise them with the amount of hype and party that we bring!"

The two of them fist bump without taking their eyes off the camera. Both wear confident smirks. Dion tilts his head back some while Devin cocks his to the side. They hold this pose just long enough for it to become uncomfortable. They finally drop their arms and Dion turns to Devin

Dion: "Should we call an Uber?"

Devin: "Bro, this is our house."

The two turn and start to walk back towards the door and the camera slowly pans upward

Dion: "Oh. Yeah."

The camera fades out to the baseline of Burn the House Down by AJR with the text Guerilla House Party on the screen.

GUERILLA HOUSE PARTY
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Party!
Page 1 of 1