Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary   Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 11:19 am

Date: June 21, 2020
Time: 11:47 PM

Sweet Roxy is laying down on her stomach while scanning the pages of a small pink book with the word “Diary” on the front page. She hasn’t written on it in a long time. At first, the egotistical 20-year-old figured she was going to write about her experiences to include in her memoir, a recorded detail of what matches she’s taken part of and what her mindset was until she found success, and even after, but now it’s purpose has changed -- it became an outlet to her, a way to scream and shout whilst not being actually loud that anyone could see that there’s something wrong as she smiled and waved her way to a healthy image in her videos in social media that the fans easily ate up. She stops at a blank page on her diary, and takes the pen at the side… She begins to write.

“Dear Diary,

What time is it? What day is it? Being idle for some time isn’t the best for my mental and physical health. I often get so tired. I often just want to sleep. But day by day, I move forward and begin it with a smile because I want to be optimistic that there’s so much more in store for me than what I’ve been given.”

She gazes at her computer screen at the top of the desk and saw a paused video from Wrestleworld Studios. It was her own mother Claudia Michaels crashing and burning in the hands of the World’s Finest. She smiles because she remembered in particular that she and Claudia had just argued over the phone a day before. 

“I called mother again today to tell her that I want to be part of something big, that I want to spread my wings and try my hand at something that truly matters, but that was all before I heard the beep that indicates that the recorded message has reached its length. Does she even know that I’m reaching out to her, or do her assistants just write down my calls as part of a huge pile of memos? I’ve always assumed that after all of the nasty things I’ve said to get her attention on social media, she wouldn’t want to hear out what I have to say now, or maybe she is truly hurt after that Trial of Seven match and just needs more time… But no. People like her don’t get injured for too long. People like her don’t give up even if you change the course of destiny and turned back time to have her team win. She’s one of those people that doesn’t know when to quit, and I have the curse of being the daughter that she controls. I don’t know what I did that was so wrong. I did everything she asked, I won what she wanted me to win… and it’s still not enough in her eyes.”

She pauses. She is caught off-guard, she is getting a bit too emotional, which would not look good if she turned this piece of art into a future bestseller. She smiles and goes back to it.

“Whether anyone likes it or not, Diary, I am my mother’s daughter. But the qualities that I kept and remembered from her are the best parts of what she is, even if those traits aren’t there anymore. I refuse to die, and I refuse to be controlled. I am determined, and I have the best fighting spirit that this world has ever seen! I am a former WWH Sanctuary Champion, a former OWA Women’s Champion, and the current LAW World Champion, and that is on top of my many other Championships that I’ve won for myself in the past three years… And I have done all that without her assistance and her pull. I have made my way out there and won match after match, humiliating those who deserve to be humiliated by questioning my skills and my status. Out of her grasp and the world still revolves around me, and it’s not because of being a “spoiled brat”, but because even at my age, I have made history... I am a true prodigy. I am a young legend. Even if she tried to limit my movements like I’m a COVID-19 patient, I still made sure my name is heard of loud and clear because no matter what anyone does, I will never be forgotten and I will only continue my great work from here. I am not completely dead, Diary. I have Pro Wrestling Nova, and I might not find myself wrestling every other week, but at least when I appear before the fans watching on their TV, I let them know that Sweet Roxy still lives and that she is better than ever! This next event means a lot to me, Diary… PWN Genesis will be my event, a fitting name for a fitting era that will come once Sweet Roxy is named World Champion.”

Sweet Roxy still has that sweet optimistic look on her face as she turns the page to write some more.

“And what does it say about me, Diary, hm? To me it sounds like I represent what a real wrestler looks like. It means that I have moved out of Mother’s shadow and became my own, and nothing will ever stop me. By far I see so many faces out there, but there are only two people in this match that I consider a TRUE challenge… One of them is Stephanie Matsuda. Now, I know that we’ve had our fair share in OWA, and we’ll always remember how her team CHEATED in that one forgettable match that The Dollhouse should have had nothing to do with… it’s the only logical explanation as to how she could have possibly won that… But besides that one instance, I haven’t had many encounters with her. But deep in my heart, in a funny way, I feel as if I know exactly what I’m up against. Mother always told me to steer clear of tryhards or else they’d influence you with their cheapness and lack of class, and that’s exactly the vibe that I’m getting here. Now, I know what you’re gonna say -- the last encounter that you had with Claudia, you kicked her ass to the moon and back -- but I am here to tell you that I am so much more than her. I am at the peak of my strength! I am not old and wasted! I have reached her level and beyond and I didn’t need unlimited cuts and bruises to prove that! I don’t need a boost from an unrested spirit to prove that I’m the best! I don’t need some kind of menacing agenda to kill my former best friend in order to let everyone know that I exist. I don’t need to be an Architect and give people the impression that I worked hard when I really did NOTHING to establish a Champion status. I don’t need a goddamn briefcase to know that I am capable of. I have friends around me that are willing to take a bullet for me, and I would gladly do the same for them, but they know for a fact that I have any challenge before me handled which is why they won’t come for my aid this time. They know that I am more than capable of becoming a World Champion again because I’ve done all so many times that winning has just become a part of me. I represent a company better than anyone else, and I know that I am the measuring stick, the standards that people will aspire to be! I will cross Stephanie Matsuda and if she’s lucky, she’d assist me in putting up the greatest performance of my career, she will be my stepping stone, the legend that made way for the future of this company no matter the sacrifice she’s made.”

Sweet Roxy takes a deep breath. 

“I did say that I have two people that would put me on a true trial of strength… The other one is none other than Arata Asakura.  This is actually something I look forward to. I am pleased to meet the Self-Made Man as he walks into the ring with the Already-Established Best of a Woman in Sweet Roxy. Hey, I don’t make the nicknames here! But don’t think that this is because he is a tough challenge. He does have some pretty great connections because of what I assume is a result of constant smooching, so this is probably my chance! You see, Diary, Mother has been telling so many lies about me, she has insulted me, and she has downplayed all of my accomplishments to make sure that she stays the dominant woman in the house, which is really really sad and pathetic and honestly not all that I care about… Regardless, I didn’t see it before, but it’s become clearer to me each passing day that it’s probably why she’s put me in hiding. But the world will keep spinning. The tides will keep changing. And soon, the world will see that the heir to the Vendetta will take her crown from the Queen that overstayed her welcome. So this is my chance to take back control. Arata Asakura should be happy that he gets to fight me in the ring and tell everyone back in Wrestleworld how he tried his hand at the Playtime Princess, lost, but still got to live to tell the tale! Maybe he can tell Hana to be friends with me once I prove to him that I’m not so bad, I mean, she would probably not be pretty enough to be in The Dollhouse, but I can still invite her to hang out in the Dreamhouse! He will make sure to take note of my quickness, how I evade my opponents and how they never see the loss coming until it’s too late. The timing is right here! The injuries are so fresh! The heartache and pain are both still there, and nothing will stop me from obliterating him, making everyone realize in the process that I’m not someone you just push aside. I matter. I am the future of Pro Wrestling Nova. Scratch that, I am the future of every company that I step in. And at PWN: Genesis… I’ll become your World Champion… The face of the Industry… The Greatest of All Time. You can count on it, Diary.”

“Always Optimistic,”

Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary S533cGroaz5pD3I-e1vJg9eJ31uf-61yqT5iahEt6AyJwPsOhj_B6V7ReYidVdOieRA54hD2oxnmLgn2qqp5AB3YMzSKXfaT7b4NyddNLWG25WfXmFNNdR8WeB3F51UWNgutqx9u

She smirks, proud of her writing. She then closes the book and sets it on the side table. The scene closes from there. 
Back to top Go down

Sweet Roxy | Dear Diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: PWN PROMOS-
Jump to: