Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Chapter 14: The Art of War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Chapter 14: The Art of War Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 14: The Art of War   Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 9:28 am

{Before the show begins the following text appears on the screen}
Due to graphic content that occurred on this show, there was a slight tape delay and we here at the Shiba Zaibatsu humbly apologize for the mayhem and hope that you enjoy the show.

{The sound of whistling wind and the familiar guitar lick of Golden
Earring's "Twilight Zone" accompany the scene of a pair of gloved
hands in front of a black background loading a round into a rifle,
then snapping the chamber shut. The gun turns towards the screen,
and almost at the same time the camera view turns with it, to end up
behind the sight.}

[Music]
It's 2am (it's 2 am)/Fear is gone (fear is gone)
I'm somewhere where/The Gun's still warm
Thinking my connection/Is tired of taking chances

{The black background is interrupted by a roaming "gunsight" view,
within which PWN action can be seen; the sight moves across the
screen, every so often cutting to change directions (and video
footage).}

[Music]: Now I'm steppin' into the Twilight Zone ...

{Sight moves from left to right; Alex Slayer cinches the Slayer Clutch on Remy Orbax.}

[Music]: This is a madhouse/Feels like being home ...

{Sight moves from bottom upwards; Lash Donohue mugs on the mic with Jacob Striker close in tow.}

[Music]: My feet they can't move/Under moon and star ...

{Sight moves from lower left to center and back to upper left (in a
">" pattern); Wil Pierce hoists Graham Baker into a
Mephisto Waltz onto a table.}

[Music]: Where am I to go Now that I've gone too far ...

{Sight moves from lower right to upper left in broad arc; Miho Li
subjects Megane Diavola to the Mi Kicks.}

[Music]: You will come to know/when the bullet hits the bone.

{Sight moves from left to right, jagging up and down erratically; Ian Dickenson throws Jacob Knight into the Hellion.}

[Music]: You will come to know ...
when the bullet hits the bone ...

{Cut to a scene of four simultaneous "gunsights" (without the internal
video), converging on slightly wobbly paths towards the lower left
corner. As the four intersect, a loud drumbeat corresponds with the
crack of a gunshot; the screen flashes bright white, then fades into
the logo for Pro Wrestling Nova’s Defiant brand as the camera shows
us the inside of the Bell arena in Montreal, Quebec, Canada where we find the press desk with our three Hosts sitting behind it}

BG: Hello everybody and welcome to this chapter of Pro Wrestling Nova’s Defiant. I, of course, am the ever present Benjamin Gates and with me as always is my partner, my friend, my broadcasting colleague...Justin Escobar!

JE: HELLO EVERYBODY!!

BG: And of course, making his return to the broadcast booth after a few weeks away is none other than, Chad Two Badd Swayze.

{The camera slides just enough to the left to include Chad in the shot}

CS: Hell yeah!! It’s great to be back, baby!!

BG: Well I for one am glad to see you back if you can believe that, big guy.

CS: Well damn...thanks Benji…

JE: Well can you blame us, Chaddo? You might be a pain in our asses, but you're still one of us, big man.

CS: Heh, didn't think about that. Thanks guys!

BG: And not only that, Chad, but you also picked one hell of a time to come back to us as we are on the last stop before chapter fifthteen on the Weirdmegeddon tour and tonight's got a doozy of a card as in our opening match we've got the coldest king since Blizzard introduced us to the Lich King in World of Warcraft, King Maverick, taking on the current reigning and defending Splat Multiversal Champion and one half of our world tag team champions in Lash Donohue!

JE: Not only that but also we've got Miho Li taking on the "Cub" Kamila Rose in singles action as is our Global Joshi champion in Ebony Arceri against the most wicked doll in the entire Dollhouse, Rosanna Vendetta!!

BG: I thought it was Sweet Roxy?

JE: Well she does go by both...

BG: And in our main event, we've got a doozy of an eight man tag team match as "Mister Impressive" Josh Woodrum teams with Ian Dickenson and the Shinigami Foundation's Alex Slayer and David Belmont against Jason Tyrell's Dominion.

CS: Yeah, talk about shit you'd want to forget but yet here again comes the Dominion and it's their flagship duo of Alex Pierce and Gabriel Marik along with their high flying assassin, Kanadia Sharpe, and a mysterious fourth man who might be Ryo Sakazaki, Raijin Takayama, or even someone new that we haven't seen yet that's apart of Tyrell's growing roster of sinister freaks.

BG: Wow, I didn't know that you felt that way about Tyrell's faction, Chad.

CS: While I can get with any really good bunch of heels, Benji, I ain’t never been a fan of Tyrell himself. But the rest of the Dominion is some of the toughest nuts in professional wrestling if you can feel what I’m saying?

JE: “Hate the game, don’t hate the player” kinda?

CS: Eh, kinda.

BG: Alrighty then. So we have all this and much more on tonight’s edition of Defiant.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////

King Maverick vs. Lash Donohue

Our first match of the night was quite a savage throw down between two very different wrestlers as one of the heaviest hitters on the Indy wrestling scene today took on the Splat Multiversal champion with Lash not really waiting for the bell to ring as he opened fired with a strong barrage on Maverick straight out of the gate that quickly exploded into a lighting paced slugfest between the two men with neither man giving up much to the other.

At one point in the match, Maverick catches Lash flat with a stiff palm strike to the right side of his face which staggered Maverick's opponent long enough for him to hit Burst Your Bubble, that wicked superkick into a straightjacket German suplex that he co-opted from Savannah Sunshine, with him spiking the German hard for a near three count but Lash kicked out at the very last second.

Towards the end of the match was an impressive array of counters with Lash having caught Maverick in an abdominal stretch and was torqueing it hard but as he went to transition it into another move, Maverick was able to quickly land on his hands and use that momentum to hit a Handspring Enzuigiri that caught Lash flat footed at which point Maverick tried to hit the Stacked Deck jumping cutter only for Lash in turn to side-step that into a Japanese arm drag but as both men were quickly back up to their feet as Maverick went in for a hook kick, Lash instead caught him and hit the LashTO which saw the "Diamond" quickly transition a swinging STO into a dragon sleeper without any effort but before he could cinch that in, Maverick got a couple of good shots in to the side of Lash's head which broke the hold and as both men got up to a vertical base, the ref attempted to break them apart but both men wound up decking the ref.

Even as the ref called for the bell for the double DQ, these two men simply kept at it until they had to be pulled apart-Nas, Megane Diavola, and members of the Dominion backed Maverick and Jacob Striker, Arley Kirk, and the Shinigami Foundation backing Lash as we cut to commercial.

Winner of the Match: Double DQ
=====================================
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 14: The Art of War   Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 9:39 am

(”Bad bitch” by Bebe Rexha hits over the public address system as the fans greet the music with loud boos. As out from the back steps Simple Simon who rolls the red carpet out and from the back steps Joshua Samson, Esq. and “Queen B” Bianca Davis follows soon after. As she eyes the fans and rolls her eyes as she does her trademark pageant wave. As she struts down with Joshua and Simon follow suit getting into arguments with the fans in attendance and spraying some spray around her to get rid of their scent. As she soon makes her way to the stairs she orders Simon to climb up and open the ring ropes for her which he does, as first Joshua Samson enters the ring, followed by the Queen B herself. Bianca, soon does her trademark pageant wave in the center of the ring before doing more poses as the fans boo loudly. Joshua soon gets a microphone from the stagehand. As the music cuts, boos begin to fill the arena.)

Samson: Now you plebs know that I live for your disdain. So keep on booing.

(The crowd gets even louder it seems. Bianca and Joshua speak to each other before chuckling.)

Samson: Alright, plebs, you’ve had your moment in the spotlight. You won’t be taking over this spot. Save that for meatheads like Alex Slayer. My client, Bianca Davis, has decided to grace this ring tonight not to wrestle, because you mindless sheep don’t deserve that, but in order to get some things that have been pressing off her chest.

(Bianca Davis, however, seems to have heard enough and soon asks for the microphone to be given to her. As the fans are still booing loudly Bianca, looks at them with an annoyed bitchy glare rolling her eyes in disgust at them as she begins to speak.)

Bianca Davis: If you basics don’t shut up for five damn seconds... Like for real you keep up this disrespect why? Because I don’t look the part of the wrestlers you cheer for I am not a marauding brute like Wil Pierce, nor am I a sleaze bag like Lash Donahue? Or better yet a happy high risk-taking moron like his sister Arley Krik? Whatever as I have proven throughout my career I don’t need you nor do I need the support of these morons in the back.

(Bianca rolls her eyes in disgust, scoffing but her anger was clear.)

Bianca Davis: Like let me remind you who came in challenged the International Junior Heavyweight champion, and soon proved herself a competitor worthy of that honor oh right that was me The Queen B Bianca Davis, or who was the woman who beat the number one contender for the women's title, and the woman who held the One World Heavyweight title for over a year ? Oh right, that was me! And now what has been happening you morons still don’t respect me neither do the idiots backstage?” Biancas a barbie'' All Bianca cares about is looking good!” Or “ Plastic surgery whore”! Or many other lame jokes like that. You know at this point its more than petty jealousy, it's just that without this business none of you would be known names you’d be in your hometown with the rest of the losers you went to high school with.

(Bianca’s face is bright red and the anger seems to be rising as even Joshua looks nervous to be around her at this point. The normally arrogant and confident woman is enraged and showing something different than normal.)

Bianca Davis: Because of my attitude you think you can look down on me? Because I am not always saying how this is my life you look down on me newsflash! I have been a champion in most of the places I have been. You can hate how I do it but the results speak of them damn selves. Hell, most of 2020 I carried one to two damn titles at the same time, tag team and singles it didn’t matter. And in 2021 I am adding a title that represents the best international Junior Heavyweights around the damn world, and giving them a new Queen to look up to rather whether they like it or not. I took One, and PWN by storm, nearly becoming One World Champion in the process. They can say what they want but I speak the damn truth!

(The boos get louder as The normally haughty Malibu native gets angrier and angrier. )

Bianca Davis: I am not done, then I find out Wil Pierce is injured really? And may not be able to even compete really? After the unwarranted attacks not only on myself but my manager Joshua over here? You think that is gonna sit well with me? That I am gonna get screwed out of the opportunity I earned. So you know what if I am screwed trust me when I say you won’t know what hit you PWN management because I will show you a whole other side of the Queen B, not one you want to see.

William Dafoe:
For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a FIREFIGHT!!!

{Blacktop Mojo's "Burn the Ships" begins to play as suddenly two members of David Gibson's security force goes flying through the entrance way as a moment later the "Blackheart" himself, Wil Pierce, comes storming out onto the entrance way with his Pro Wrestling Nova International Junior Heavyweight title clutched firmly in his right hand as the man moves to stand right in front of Bianca Davis without any hesitation}

BG: This is the first time that Wil Pierce has been seen anywhere since the very brutal attack on him by Bad Boy Know and his crew over in Strong Style Wrestling well over two months ago, ladies and gentlemen.

{Wil stares down Bianca for a few seconds as he waits for the crowds to die down at which point he brings his mic up, his gaze never leaving hers}

Wil: Does this look like I'm "screwing you", little girl? Now I want you to listen and listen well, yes I got my head cracked hard enough that I was leaking brain fluid from my ears but I wasn't going to screw you out of a proper match, Bianca. I'm sorry but I just don't swing that way, but I wanted to be at my best so that when you and I did step into the ring, there would be no excuses.

You want to be taken seriously, you want the fucking *respect* that you feel is owed?

{Wil uses the hand that's holding the title and points at Samson, still without breaking eye contact with Bianca}

Wil: At chapter fifthteen, leave the fucking poodle backstage and bring me your best otherwise stay the *fuck* out of my way.

Agreed?

{Bianca rolled her eyes clearly annoyed at the man in front of her but nodding as she says.}

Bianca Davis: First of all I don’t know why you still think you can tell me what to do or when to do it? But You know what I am glad you’re going to have this match at Chapter Fifteen you know why? Because that belt is gonna be around my waist and I will do more than bring my best, you’re gonna see a side of me you wish you never had.

)Bianca said with a sick smirk though her anger remained.}

Bianca Davis: As far as Josh not a ringside? Only if you don’t bring any freaks with you. Because, here is the thing after PWN Chapter fifteen their will be a Queen sitting on the throne of the International Junior Heavyweight title, and that woman is Bianca Davis.

{The camera focuses on the two having an intense staredown in the middle of the ring before the camera cuts to a different location}
=========================================

{The camera cuts to a parking area where a long black limousine pulls into the arena and a moment later Jason Tyrell steps into frame with the rest of the Dominion in tow with Kanadia, still looking as blank as usual, leading the way for the group backstage with Gabreil Marik standing close as Tyrell’s bodyguard in case anyone tries to do anything as the feed cuts back to ringside}
====================================

Kamila Rose vs. Miho Li (w/Hellfighter)

Miho Li came out for her match against Kamila Rose, to which Chad Swayze snarked that he wasn’t expecting the match to last long due to “Ember’s national choice” that left both of his broadcast colleagues somewhat quiet as to the matter.

This match was indeed short as Miho Li came out of the gate firing on all pistons while Kamila attempted to be coy and calculating against her younger opponent, attempting to keep her grounded throughout key parts of the match, but it wasn’t until four minutes into the match did something odd happen as a man approached the ring and started to basically cheer Miho on after Kamila was able to lock in her Rose’s Thorn submission onto her.

Kamila chose this moment to start to belittle Miho who used the distraction to get in a couple of good, solid blows onto Kamila that made her break the hold at which point Miho quickly hit the Dragon Snap from that position for the three count victory.

Winner of the Match: Miho Li

After the match, Miho went to go look for her cheering section-he’s already gone.
============================================

{The camera’s cut once more to the backstage area where we find three members of the Dominion-Alex Pierce, Gabriel Marik, and Kanadia Sharpe-standing around catering when Rosanna comes by, sees the three men but namely Sharpe, and then starts to walk off shaking her head when suddenly the expressionless Kanadia suddenly snaps and with a snarl of rage, he snaps to go after Rosanna but he is quickly caught by his fellow Dominion members who have big shit-eating grins on their faces as Sweet Roxy looks on in disbelief at what she is seeing before she slowly backs out of the camera’s view, leaving the Dominion members behind as Marik whispers something to Kanadia as we cut back to ringside}
===========================================

{“Trenches” by Pop Evil starts up as the president of Pro Wrestling Nova, Chris Slayton, comes on out onto the entrance way with a mic in his hands as he looks at the Montreal crowd}

CS: HELLO CANADA, DID YA MISS ME?!

{The Montreal crowds explode with cheers as Chris nods with approval}

CS: That’s good because I’ve missed you all as well!! Now I came out here to give you all a little bit of an update about not only chapter fifthteen but also our upcoming pay per view.

Now our next stop on the Weirdmegeddon tour will take place across the pond in England as we continue our little international jaunt but for chapter fifthteen, we’re going to be in lovely London England as we go back to a place where my brother and I have made bloody magic in the past as we all step into Ally Pally, which is the nickname for the Alexandra Palace to give chapter fifthteen's main event a major bit of reckoning as Bianca Davis will square off against Wil Pierce for the Pro Wrestling Nova International championship!!

Now I have heard Miss Davis' comments earlier tonight and I find them just a little bit offensive. But the point of the matter is that Ally Pally, Pierce versus Davis will happen and there will be a fucking winner no matter what!!

But furthermore, here's the thing. I already know that there is going to be some major bullshit going to happen so I'll just go ahead and say this now and this is set in stone but if Joshua Samson or Graham Baker or any other member of those fucking Cosairs or even that living punchline TV Know and his little Kliq attempt to interfer in this match-then *BOTH* wrestlers involved in the match will loose automatically and the title will be declared vacant and held up!

{There is another massive wall of cheers and Chris waits for them to die down before continuing}

CS: Furthermore, I'm in discussions with both Strong Style Wrestling and One Wrestling Movement to put further sanctions in place in case any other bullshit happens during the course of that match. I will have this company's first event at Ally Pally go off without a hitch, that even includes if I gotta kill someone to get shit done.

Now, having said that. As you know June is right around the corner and that means that it's almost time for Genesis and at Genesis, every title here in Pro Wrestling Nova will be on the line and as such the following matches are already in stone for the event.

First off Lash Donohue and Jacob Striker, our world tag team champions, will put their titles on the line against Rosanna Vendetta and Jonetta Stone, the Dollhouse in a No DQ, two out of three falls match.

Secondly, Ebony Arceri will defend her Global Joshi championship against Miho Li.

Now we come to our International Heavyweight title match as our champion Nas will defend his championship against the Shinigami Foundation's own Alex Slayer...but this match will be contested under SUBMISSION RULES!!

Now as for our Unified World champion, Stephanie Matsuda. She will be defending her championship but it will not be against Graham Baker at this time.

{The camera cuts briefly to the commentary desk where the three commentators look on somewhat troubled but otherwise stay silent before the camera cuts back to the company’s owner}

CS: But I do promise that Stephanie will have a proper opponent come Genesis and it will be one that will be worthy of her time and effort here in this company as it’s champion.

Now I have some more big announcements to make about Genesis that will be occurring over the course of the next few days, so stay tuned and as always, enjoy the mayhem!!

{“Trenches” begins to play again as President Slayton walks off stage}
==============================================

We cut backstage, to find PWN Global Joshi Champion Ebony Arceri-Dickenson sitting at the bottom of a harshly-lit stairwell. Clad in her ring gear, she sits with one arm clutching her championship belt, and the other draped over her knee as her foot rests on the concrete floor at the foot of the stairs.

Ebony: It’s been an interesting few months for me…

She continues to stare downward, her free hand falling down onto her other thigh as she shifts her weight slightly.

Ebony: I’ve had several opportunities to team with my husband, and I’ve had a handful of matches against some of the men on the roster….

A light chuckle escapes her lips as she now clutches her championship with both hands.

Ebony: And while my last match didn’t go exactly the way I would have hoped, I’ve never been one to let a loss get me down. But now, I get to step into the ring with a whole new kind of opponent.

Ebony’s face shoots up to look into the camera, a determined gleam in her eyes accompanying her usual smile.

Ebony: Tonight, when I step into the ring with Sweet Roxy, I intend on a different outcome. Don’t get me wrong; I’m not knocking Roxy in the slightest. She’s a hell of a competitor, but what kind of champion would I be if I couldn’t hold my own with some of the best wrestlers in my own division?

Ebony’s expression turns more serious as she stands up, glancing quickly at the center plate of her championship belt before patting it.

Ebony: This belt means more to me than you will ever know, Roxy. I may have been Daddy’s Little Girl growing up, but I’ve never been handed anything in life – whether it be personal or professional. I earned this belt by busting my ass, and whoever wants to try and take it from me is going to have to bleed me dry in order to do it.

Her usual upbeat expression is long gone, replaced with one of outright defiance.

Ebony: Whether my championship is on the line or not, it doesn’t matter to me, because as long as this belt hangs over my shoulder, I am the one that represents the best of the best in this division. So no matter what, I’ve got everything to lose.

She lets out a quiet chuckle as she shakes her head, the hint of a smile sneaking onto her face before vanishing almost as quickly as it appears.

Ebony: But I don’t plan on losing tonight.

She pauses, taking a deep breath.

Ebony: Roxy, I’ve got no beef with you outside of the ring; not really. But tonight, I hope you’re ready for a fucking war, because that’s what you’re gonna be in for once that bell rings.

She arches her eyebrow as an extremely subtle smirk turns the left corner of her mouth ever so slightly upward.

Ebony: See you in the ring.

She walks out of frame, her footsteps fading into silence as the scene slowly fades out.
=====================================

Ebony Arceri vs. Sweet Roxy

The bell had barely rung when these two set out at each other with Roxy attempting to take control of the match from the get-go, with Roxy using her slight experience edge but it didn't last long as Ebony was able to counter quite a few attempts by Roxy to take control of the match and it went very quickly back and forth several times throughout the match.

At the six minute mark, Kanadia Sharpe was seen lurking around the ringside area but before he could do anything, Gabriel Marik was at ring side and he was already starting to drag the other wrestler away, causing just enough of a distraction for Roxy that it allowed Ebony to lock in her Wing Ripper submission for a few moment before transitioning it into an Omega Driver for the pin.

Winner of the Match: Ebony Arceri

After the match, a very furious Roxy slipped out of the ring and stalked up the ramp, intent on finding Kanadia.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 14: The Art of War   Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 9:43 am

(Scene cuts backstage, where we see the Pro Wrestling Nova HorrorCore Openweight Champion, Ian Dickenson, walking hurriedly towards an unknown destination when we hear a voice ring out from behind him.)

Voice: Ian! Ian, hold up!

(This stops the champ, who does NOT look happy at the distraction. He turns with a scowl to see backstage interviewer Jasmine Ortiz running up, microphone in hand.)

Ian: This had better be good….

Jasmine: In tonight’s main event, you team with Josh Woodrum and the Shinigami Foundation to face the Dominion, who brutally attacked you at the conclusion of Chapter 13…

Ian: (sarcastically) Well, gee, it’s awful swell of you to remind me of getting my fucking head kicked in…

(Normal voice) Yeah, Pierce, Marik, Sharpe, and a mystery fourth member. They think that this is going to intimidate me…. Baaaad idea, because there isn't a goddamned thing on this entire planet that intimidates me.

Jasmine: To be frank, you’ve been the only one really taking this match seriously…

Ian: And frankly, you’d be dead wrong. I know for a fact that the Shinigami Foundation takes this match very seriously. Did you think that I wouldn't have a way to get in contact with my partners for tonight? Just because we haven’t been blowing up social media doesn’t mean we’re slacking off. Belmont and Slayer have a metric fuckton of commitments, but from what I've seen, their manager keeps their heads in the game.

Jasmine: What about Josh Woodrum?

Ian: As much history that has gone down between Woodrum and my managers, I know that he’s no slouch. Sure, he’s a glory hound, but I don’t give a sweet shit. As long as he does his fair share, he can have all the glory he wants.

Jasmine: But what is your opinion of the Dominion?

Ian cocks his head back and laughs mockingly.

Ian: My opinion? Sakazaki has plenty of talent, but as long as he’s being led around by the nose by that jackal Tyrell, he’s gonna be held back. Pierce? He wants to portray himself as some sort of workhorse, but I plan on sending him to the glue factory. Sharpe? He’s an enigma, but enigmas don’t mean a thing to me. Their fourth member can be anyone, I don’t care. This match is going to break down into a Mongolian clusterfuck REAL quick, and that’s something I’ve had zero problems with in the past, so if you’ll excuse me, i’ve got some final preparations to go over with my partners, so you need to vanish, capice?

(With that, Ian turn on his heel and leaves Jasmine standing there. Scene cuts to ringside.)
============================================

Team PWN (Josh Woodrum, Ian Dickenson, and the Shinigami Foundation) vs. the Dominion

This match was a brutal war from the moment that the bell was finally able to be rung as neither team wasted any time as the Dominion quickly went to war with their mystery man still an unknown factor as everyone assumed that it was Ryo Sakazaki, a man that nobody had seen since the Omega Wrestling Alliance's Final Destination pay per view a few weeks prior.

From the moment that the match started, the "Sultan of Sin" had the "Fire Fist Ace" on the ropes as Woodrun managed to catch Alex with a running big boot that slammed him right into the turnbuckle post before the younger man could even get into the ring proper and it almost seemed that Woodrun had Alex cold for a pinfall attempt before Alex managed to get swing himself out of a JoshBottom and turn it into his signature "Blood Money" suplex trilogy before quickly tagging in the more destructive half of the team in Gabriel Marik.

Marik then goes blow for blow with Woodrun, the two powerhouses holding each other’s ground until Woodrun manages to get a good shot in and shoots Marik to the far ropes but when he goes for a big boot attempt, Marik amazingly enough ducks under it and then turns it around by hitting the “John Woo Kick (Muthafukka!)” running high-impact dropkick that sends Woodrun hard into the ropes himself which then leads to another brawl as Slayer then comes out of nowhere and hits a springboard Yamoto onto Marik to allow his teammate a chance to get to his feet.

The match then quickly is derailed into another brawl as both groups begin to fight even harder which causes a couple of more refs to come out and try to break things up but at that point, President Slayton comes out and says to just let them fight until there was a winner.

At this point, things go even more haywire as the fourth man finally makes his appearance as Ryo Sakazaki suddenly emerges from out of nowhere and hits the "Sleepy Hollow Hangover" onto Ian Dickenson before he goes over and does the same to David Belmont, but with Belmont he adds a little bit more power to it and it almost sends the war-painted Heavy Metalweight through the turnbuckle.

The refs are then slowly able to get things back under control...kind of as things really got knocked up even more as at one point Amanda Banxxx, Woodrun's valet, attempted a distraction and had managed to draw the attention of the Dominion's "Unchained Gorilla" as she flaunted herself at the more thug like member of the group only for her to be distracted in turn by the sudden arrival of the Dominion's fifth member and Tyrell's bodyguard in the "War Machine" Raijin Takayama who physically picked up Banxxx from the ring apron and attempted to remove her from ringside only to have her be dropped when Takayama was caught flat footed by a double superkick from a couple of ring crew members who excitedly celebrate their deed before they realize that Takayama is coming after them and chases them into the back!!

Meanwhile the core Dominion tag team of Pierce and Marik have singled out Ian but the PWN Horrorcore champion is able to hold his own as he is quickly able to take down the Marik but he’s caught in turn by Pierce who goes to hit the “Blood Money” on him only for Ian to quickly turn it around and try for a school boy roll up attempt but Kanadia quickly puts an end to that with a Grave Digger curb stomp that breaks up the pin at which point Ian and Kanadia start to exchange blows themselves in the middle of the ring but Ryo comes out of nowhere with a “Yahtzee” superkick that catches Ian off guard just long enough for Pierce him to go for the "Chaos Control" but before that can be accomplished suddenly:

Voice:
For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!

There was a *FIREFIGHT*!!!

At which point the arena explodes as the various members of the Dominion move to look towards the entrance way, but they don't see the younger Pierce sibling anywhere but when they do turn around, Ryo and Kanadia are suddenly floored by a springboard clothesline from the "Albert Wesker of Luchadores" which is then followed up with the two Pierces then standing toe to toe in the middle of the ring with both men looking on with a pure unrestrained hatred for the other but before anything more can be done, Ian suddenly and abruptly breaks up this "family reunion" by grabbing Alex by his right shoulder and tossing him hard up into the air before dropping him with one of the most painful pop-up powerbombs before he quickly moves to lock in his "Scream for Me" submission while Wil and Woodrun try and hold back the rest of the Dominion and even though he is trapped in the middle of the ring, Alex does not submit but instead he uses his strength to force himself up into a standing position but he instead tossed in a kind of Biel Throw/Head and Arm Suplex move at which point Ian motions for Woodrun to head for the nearest turnbuckles while he goes and picks up Alex again, only for Kanadia to try and cut him off at the pass but David Belmont in turn comes out of nowhere with the "Harvester of Sorrow" at which point Ian simply shrugs and hauls Kanadia up before he tosses him with the "Hellion" at which point Woodrun comes off the top turnbuckle with the "Macho Special" but before he can try for that, Woodrun gets caught flat-footed by a Gabriel Marik "Dawn of the Dead" and Ryo Sakazaki "Third Impact" knee strikes that floors him and allows Kanadia to execute the roll up that the ref quickly counts for the three before Ian can break it up which gives the Dominion the pinfall victory!!

Winners of the Match: The Dominion (Alex Pierce, Ryo Sakazaki, Gabriel Marik, Kanadia Sharpe, & Raijin Takayama)

After the match all of the wrestlers involved once more started to fight amongst themselves with Ian going right after Ryo and peppering him with insanely stiff lefts and rights while everyone else starts to get their own dance partners as even Wil starts a fight with former friend Kanadia when Ebony Arceri hits the ring at a dead run and catches Kanadia flat with a running super kick before she heads over and starts to help lay into Ryo for his actions against the company when suddenly the lights in the arena go out and when they come back on there is someone standing behind Ebony!

BG: Is that...Nora Valkyrie??

JE: It sure as shit looks like it is, Benny!!

Without a moment’s hesitation, Nora quickly lashes out and wraps her arms around Ebony in a standing rear naked choke but when Ian turns to help his darker half, Nora has already hit a Rear Naked Choke Suplex onto Ebony and moved out of the way just as Ian is bowled over by a double clothesline from Marik and Takayama as the Dominion plus Nora Valkyrie really start to lay the boots to the heroes when Tyrell suddenly tosses Alex a steel chair which he catches easily before he quickly winds up and smashes it full force over the head of Woodrun and then Slayer and then Belmont but right when it looks like Amanda Belnades is about to catch Alex in the back with a springboard dropkick, she is instead dropped with a spear from Kanadia as the crowds rain down with their boos.

But before the beating can go on any further, suddenly the crowds explode as some more people come running out of the back, including Miho’s “cheerleader”, and they hit the ring and come up swinging with some very stiff blows of their own as this continues until David Gibson and his security teams hit the ring and start to break up the fight as the show comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 14: The Art of War   Chapter 14: The Art of War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 14: The Art of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Wrestling Nova :: PWN TELEVISION :: DEFIANT Results-
Jump to: