Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright" Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldenTiger

GoldenTiger

"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright" Empty
PostSubject: "Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright"   "Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 2:52 pm

Fade In:

We are shown an old wrestling gym somewhere, it's equipment is modern and up to date but the main wrestling ring in the middle of the large expansive room is an older one. It's ropes are older and the colors are slightly more faded than anything... it is a symbol of history.

Sitting squarely in the middle of the ring is none other than Pro Wrestling Nova's own rookie sensation, the yet to debut Maverick Spyke. The young man is sitting there Indian style in a pair of red and white workout shorts and his signature tiger mask. His lean and defined torso on display for any and all to see as the young tiger seems to be simply enjoying the quiet.

Spyke: "Ian, I wish you to understand that I am indeed ready for our match at chapter one. You see when Master Zell started my training, he wanted me to fully understand where this path would eventually end and now that I'm here..I can enjoy the fruits of my labors, but also be rest assured that I will be doing the name of Maverick Spyke well."

A chuckle escapes the young tiger as he tilts his masked head to the left then the right for a moment before continuing.

Spyke: "You see I accepted the mask and the name from the one who came before me as he had evolved into something newer and more...powerful...much like a butterfly emerging from it's silken cocoon and into the harsh light of day, similar to what I'm doing but I'm nowhere near ready to come out without the mask on quite yet and I know that you are much more experienced... much more dangerous than I as you are a proven undisputed hardcore wrestler. Born and bred pure as the day is long sadist in the skin of a handsome devil with a pale skinned siren of lust by your side, it won't matter in the end because I have nothing but the strength of my arms at my disposal and that will be enough because all it will take is one moment of distraction, one moment of sheer arrogance from you and then the Drill Spike will come and show you the error of your ways, Ian."

Spyke then crosses his arms over his chest, looking straight into the camera's pickup.

Spyke: "But I do have one question for you, Ian. Why have you not spoken more to me about our match? Does your self anointed arrogance about how great you supposedly are know no true earthly bounds or are you simply just too busy to talk to an opponent on the eve of the start of the biggest chain of events in your life?"

If the "growling" mask of Spyke could change form and show different emotions-then it would be frowning.

Spyke: "I am guessing that the drill claw will be coming for you sooner than you think. So speak soon, least you be left out in the dust of the past."

Fade Out:
Back to top Go down

"Tiger,Tiger, burn him bright"
Page 1 of 1