Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

The Shogun. - vs J. Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shirACE

shirACE

The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Empty
PostSubject: The Shogun. - vs J. Knight   The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 4:41 pm

The Shogun. - vs J. Knight Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

CHAPTER #1 PART 1: The Shogun.

15.01.20 Miami, Florida

*The video takes place in, still empty because of early hour, locker room of ALPHA Wrestling, where in the middle of the room, the blond Japanese sits on a steel chair. This is none other than Arata Asakura. The man is dressed in casual outfit consisting of a black hoodie with logo of his faction, torn black jeans with a chain and sports shoes of the same color. Arata is sitting in such a position that one leg is straight and the other is slightly bent, while he puts his hands in the pockets of the hoodie. Before he speaks, the man nods nervously, biting his lip, as if he was not entirely sure if he had made a right decision. He was interested in the new federation, but on the other hand, he felt enough pressure from all other commitments. However, when he was offered a contract, he didn't think about it at first, he thought about what Arata himself has to offer, and he has enough to make this place relevant in the industry in the near future. *

I am sitting here  in front of the camera thinking about what to say to make you all impressed. You think so, don't you? Actually no, I proved my credibility in every company I was so far and I came to a point where I don't have to strive for admiration from the crowd. You can whistle at me, what for some reason you did when Jacob Knight said my name, but it is true that I am one of those people for whom only most of the fans, will watch the first chapter. I am one of those people, who didn't even have to do anything here to be recognized as the standard of this place. So, you're welcome ( Arata shrugs his shoulders, before continuing) As you all know, I am someone who doesn't like to sit in one place, I am not a dog to live on a chain, but thus my time is quite valuable. That is why you probably wonder, why did I decide to take part in something that is so uncertain at the moment? Well, it's a matter of my ambition. It is easy to achieve glory by being a champion in a well-known company, but it is more interesting to build with your name a reputation of a beginner one. I started doing this in Wrestleworld, when I became the face of the Shogun division and I have to admit that looking at how not only this one, but the entire company begins to develop, it convinced me that I want the same for Pro Wrestling Nova. I want to see veterans and young talents colliding with each other for the development of this place, because there isn't more perfect combination than youthful temper and experience.

*The man takes one of his hands out of his pocket to comb his hair with his fingers, then tilts his head back for a moment, sighing.*

However, the thing is that youth dominates here, which on the one hand is a sign of a bright future, but on the other, not all of them are able to deal with the responsibility of being  the so-called poster boy or girl...of this huge target you have on your back, when you hold the championship. I understand the dreams, you can say that I thought the same way when I set foot in the ring of a serious company for the first time, but with the passage of time, the approach just changes. It changes when you see how fast all the shining stars, that seem to be the six in the lottery, fall  and only the strongest remain. It is just a proof that dreams are one thing, but possibilities other. That's why you can say that experience is nothing in comparison to ambition, but it somehow determines what kind of a player you are. I don't have much of it myself, but I've gone through a lot of shit for almost the whole year and it makes me know that I'm a better candidate to be the leader of this place than most of this roster. Not only because I can take this responsibility. Not only because I know what this business is all about, but because Arata Asakura is money itself. If you have doubts, look at each company I work with and you will get confirmation there. I am a multiple times champion in ALPHA for a reason. I am first champion in history of Wrestleworld for a reason. I have Keys to the Kingdom for a reason. And the reason is that even despite my young age, I am one of the best things that happened to this industry (Arata takes a breath) You can admit it or not, but you need me. Not this bunch of wrestling kids, not even Jacob Knight, despite being quite impressive in his short time. Pro Wrestling Nova needs the Self-Made Man to makes something out of nothing.

*The man changes his position, resting his forearms on his knees, slouching slightly.*

And to mention Jacob Knight, he is the person to be my first opponent here. I must admit that at first I was even interested after hearing good things about him, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he made the same mistake of the novice that everyone does. He began to talk some nonsense, resulting from the fact that he didn't devote a moment to see with, who he will be sharing ring. I understand that all these titles can be misleading, but calling me veteran is too strong word. The truth is, I have just been in this industry a little longer than you, Jacob, and you would know that if you weren't such an egocentric. Doing good research hasn't killed anyone yet (The man rolls his eyes) I know, I know,  today I am particularly annoyed, but what should I do if I see such a lack of professionalism in someone, who has the courage to call yourself the future ACE, huh? You are making only big promises so far, Jacob, but I don't feel convinced if you can fulfill them. I understand that you live your better life on the path of success, but I am not one of those people you mentioned. Honestly, I haven't even heard of most of them, and if you said it to confirm how goldie boy you are by beating them, I have to say that I am not impressed this time, as I had the opportunity to fight the elite of these business myself.That is why one name in the form of Graham Baker didn't put fear in my peace, because I know that since I had everything to put Brian Daniels for three count, I should not worry about someone like you, Jacob. But please don't take this as an insult, because I believe you have great potential and with time you may take on Ace's position in this industry, which you are still talking about, but at the moment it doesn't belong to you even here. And if you need to find out the hard way that there are bigger dogs in this yard, I'm here for you.

*When Arata gets up from the chair and takes a few steps, the camera moves so that it now records from the waist up.*

Ever since I took the title away from Brian, people have started calling me the Shogun and although it is mainly the term, which just stands for Puroresu as style, there is some truth in it.  There is some truth in this, because in Wrestleworld I am the general of my division and it will be the same here, because every unit of warriors needs a good leader. So here is the Shogun standing right in front of you and waiting only for one thing to start my role. What I mean by this, is World title. The title that slipped through my fingers so many times last year, but this year is going to be different. And to be honest, I am no longer interested in who I will have to send at the end of the line to get what I want. It could be Stephanie Matsuda. It might even be the fucking Jacob Knight, but before 2020 is over I'm going to hold more than one world title in my hands. And if tomorrow's match and this mysterious twist are the thing to open for me the doors with this possibility, you can be sure that I will take it one hundred percent seriously, because at this stage there is no room for jokes.
Back to top Go down

The Shogun. - vs J. Knight
Page 1 of 1