Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Opening strokes (against Graham Baker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Opening strokes (against Graham Baker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Opening strokes (against Graham Baker) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Opening strokes (against Graham Baker) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Opening strokes (against Graham Baker) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Opening strokes (against Graham Baker) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Opening strokes (against Graham Baker) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Opening strokes (against Graham Baker) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Opening strokes (against Graham Baker) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Opening strokes (against Graham Baker)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zell Hunter

Zell Hunter

Opening strokes (against Graham Baker) Empty
PostSubject: Opening strokes (against Graham Baker)   Opening strokes (against Graham Baker) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 9:50 am

Beholden to my canvas

Fade In:
A large studio space in Krimson City, filled with half finished canvases and partially filled buckets of paint, everything is strewn everywhere and in the center of this large mess is none other than Talyn Beoulve himself, looking rather forlorn.

Talyn: You know for my debut in Pro Wrestling Nova, I was fully expecting to face off against someone as colorful and full of life for me to properly create a masterpiece with in my debut for this company.

Not a boring and tasteless subject such as Graham Baker.

He's probably the kind of guy who would join an avant-grade company such as Wrestleworld, only to complain about the catering of matches was too bland for his liking.

Talyn then throws himself back and spreads his arms out wide and starts moving his arms and legs like he's making a snow angel.

Talyn: No, I must not complain too much for a truly gifted artist can make do with whatever is given to him to work with and I promise to make you a masterpiece worthy of our match, Graham. I promise you that your blood will make a very lovely base to build our foundations up from.

I mean to be honest, you are much more intent on things outside of this company to even consider what being in the challenge of the immortals tournament means in the end...meaning that if you did care, you'd be less caring of things happening elsewhere.

Now Now, Graham. Perhaps when you lose your spot it will make you more kind and caring to your fellow wrestlers because nobody likes a pointless braggart yes?

Bye now.

(The screen fades to black)
Back to top Go down

Opening strokes (against Graham Baker)
Page 1 of 1