Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Revenge of the War Queen. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Revenge of the War Queen. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Revenge of the War Queen. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Revenge of the War Queen. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Revenge of the War Queen. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Revenge of the War Queen. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Revenge of the War Queen. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Revenge of the War Queen. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Revenge of the War Queen. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Revenge of the War Queen.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matsuda

Matsuda

Revenge of the War Queen. Empty
PostSubject: Revenge of the War Queen.   Revenge of the War Queen. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 11:02 pm

Defiant Promo #1

“Revenge”

The camera opens to Stephanie Matsuda sitting alone in a dark room, where the only light available in the natural sunlight coming through the window. She sighed as she shook her head, thinking about the events from the past two weeks. She sighs and turns to the camera. 

“Sigh… there are people out there who try to test you. They look at your success, your accomplishments, and everything that comes with it and they think to themselves ‘why’? They wonder why you and not them? They question your credentials, your beliefs, and start digging into your past. These people search for every weakness while peering into each nook, cranny, and crevice. They want to know where the dirt is, the kryptonite to your legacy. These people want to dissect you and drain you of everything that makes you who you are. That’s what The Dynasty is to me. David and Patrick Slayton are leeches, little4 boys who think they deserve more than they’ve gotten. They devalue the legacy of others because they can’t comprehend that there are other people who work harder than they do. They question my hustle because they can’t understand it, very few people can. I’m everywhere, they’re never there. Only the likes of Christopher Sabertooth, Samantha Hamilton, Arata Asakura, and my cousin Leah can see my vision. My students such as Serenity, Jocelyn, and Jacob can see the plan I’m laying out for them and myself. My arrival in PWN is about creating a legacy for myself and this company. It’s about taking my standards for excellence and applying them here like providing water and nutrients to a growing plant. PWN is my garden, and these jackals think they can desecrate my Eden and piss over the five-star match Alex and I were putting on for the audience and world at large. Regardless of victory or defeat, I would’ve walked away with my head held up high, and these two assholes took that away from me. They insult my fighting style and spit on my legacy, but yet ride on the coattails of their family’s history in this business.”

Stephanie laughs to herself.

“If they only knew how far my legacy goes back. But that’s neither here or there, is it? My granduncle was no longer around to show me the ropes. I had to figure this out on my own alongside Black Scorpio, 187, Miss Manami, and Nina Sanada. The created the foundation of the Stephanie Matsuda Experience and I added the rest. Through trial and tribulation, I’ve built the house of my brand, brick by brick. I’ll be damned if I allow two overgrown incels to try and destroy what I’m creating here in PWN. Nah, you don’t get that luxury. In fact, you’ve taken to many liberties, one of them being endangering the well being of my wife and attacking Jacob. I won’t let that stand, and when I’m done with The Dynasty, neither will their legs. I want to show off? Do you want to come for The War Queen? Well, you should’ve aimed for the head because I’m still standing. Here I am with my arms wide open and ready for the two of you to come at everything you have. Because if that’s all the two of you have, then you won’t last long against my wrath. In fact, I hope the two of you struggle hard when I beat both of you senseless with my own hands. I’m sure Alex Pierce feels the same way I do.”

Stephanie bites her lip as she shakes her head. Her expression seems tired but angry. She starts walking back and forth  She sighs one more time before continuing.

“Revenge. That’s what I want boys. I want that more than anything in the world right now. The fans will have to forgive me because they will see a side of me they’re not used to. I crave blood, I crave caving in some Slayton noses, specifically David and Patrick. I have nothing against the rest of your clan, especially Amy who works in the company I co-own. I’m not petty - her career won’t be affected, but I will devote my time and energy to make sure The Dynasty is crushed under my heel. If Beavis and Butthead want a war, so be it. But just keep in mind that whatever happens, you did it to yourselves, boys. When I come at you with the War Queen’s rage, just know, understand, and believe that you had this coming.”

Just before the camera fades, Stephanie blows a kiss of death.

“Bang.”
Back to top Go down

Revenge of the War Queen.
Page 1 of 1