Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa) Empty
PostSubject: Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa)   Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 8:34 pm

(The scene opens inside the locker room of "Invincible" Miho Li dressed in her ring attire and looking at herself in the mirror as she mentally prepares for her upcoming match this week when she goes up against one half of the Kawaii Trash Pandas GO in Risa, the woman underneath the moniker of Super Tiger.)

"Invincible" Miho Li: "Congrats Lil Miho, you won your very first match in PWN defeating both Kamila Rose and Sylvie Daniels, and even though it was a triple threat match, it was a clear and decisive win against them, and yet still I can't help and feel like there are already people, whether in the locker room or naysayers that want to put an asterix on this win and say that I didn't earn it. I earned my victory and I plan on earning many more as I move up."

"Now don't get me wrong, I love my family and I respect the power of being a child of the Slayton Dynasty. I am thankful for everything that my mother and my father as well as all of my aunts and uncles have done to bring me into this business. I am coming into the PWN knowing that their blood, their sweat, and their tears have made all of this possible. I know that I was the baby of the family growing up and in a lot of ways whether it was my mother and father, my aunt Trynyty and Uncle Zell, or my cousin Celes Dumont, I know that they all have protected me from the various horrors within the wrestling business, but I am in this business and in this company for the long hall regardless  of whether or not who owns and runs it. I am thankful for everything that my mother  has done in raising me or everything that my father has done before me, but I cannot and I will not be defined solely because I am the daughter of the owners of the company. I will not simply be a product of nepotism. I will walk into each and every single match ready to earn every win and yes every loss that I have. I will not let those so-called critics take away what I am going to work my ass off for. I am so much better, so much more than what labels that they put on me."

"So this week, I am set to take part against one half of the Kawaii Trash Pandas GO, the former Super Tiger, Risa. I don't know much about her except that she has shed off her mask and wants to prove that she is more than just a masked tag team wrestler that jumps up and down excitedly and sips juice boxes until she pukes with a shit eating happy grin on her face. I respect the fact that she is stepping out from her comfort zone and doing something that she has never done before. We both kind of have that much in common, but beyond all that we have nothing else except to show that we have more of a will to win and push us through the other. She wants to kick off her singles career with a bang by defeating the daughter of Yeh Shen Li and Chris Slayton, and I need to prove that I am more than just a daddy's lil monster. I won in my PWN debut against Daniels and Rose, and nobody can take that away from me, but now going forward I have to keep this momentum going with my next win and so forth. I have to strike while the iron is hot and keep things moving forward. I must defeat Risa, but I am not doing it in the name of my mother or my father or for the honor and integrity of the Slayton Dynasty name. I need to do this simply for me and for me alone."

"Now I know that I have a seven foot, three hundred pound guardian angel and coach and manager in HellFighter to watch my back. I know that his personal honor code won't allow him to cheat on my behalf but at the same time he will also enforce and have my back so that nobody else cheats against me as well. He is in my corner to cheer me on and make certain that I do everything within the rules and be honorable. I accept that even if I don't have to like it. Still I am driven and will not relent from my goal of moving up through the Phoenix roster."

"So Risa, hear me right now girl. I do respect you and where you have come from. I know that you have a lot to prove that you are so much more than just another tag team wrestler. We both lost last week in trying to capturing the PWN Tag Team Championship Titles, but we have to move beyond that. This is where we set the entire tone for the Phoenix division. All eyes will be on us for various different reasons but what we do in this match will send shockwaves that will change the entire course of the PWN narrative going forward. It really does suck that I have to defeat you, but forgive my brutal honesty girl but quite frankly you're in my way. I'm gonna RISA up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix division and I don't need my mother or my father to do me any favors. I can win and even lose all by myself. So good luck in  the ring against me, I don't envy the undaunting task that has been laid in front of you, but I will not fall and I will not lose. Not against you and no against anybody."

"That's all I have to say and you can quote me on it, all of it."

(The scene slowly fades out.)
Back to top Go down

Miho Li: "Risa up from the ashes and be the wings of the Phoenix" (vs Risa)
Page 1 of 1