Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14) Empty
PostSubject: Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14)   Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14) Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 4:35 pm

("The Invincible" Miho Li paces around backstage back and forth, fuming and enraged as the young PWN Original is fired up as she is upset at all of the past interferences and run-ins done to her and her coach "The HellFighter" over the past few weeks, finally she stops on a dime and turns towards the camera to speak.)

Miho Li: "You know, Miho Li has tried to be a good sports. Ever since she won the number one contender, I.E. what she has called 'The number two headband' to the PWN Global Joshi Championship title, she has taken on all comers wanting to take what she has so rightfully earned, and all the while the current reigning champion Eboni Arceri-Dickerson has done virtually and absolutely nothing with the title as she sits quietly on her mountain top, all while Miho Li has fought and outlasted challenger after challenger time and again, and if it isn't that, then it is all of these blasted, bloody, run-ins costing her match after match. Miho Li has put up with a lot but now the time has come to say enough is enough and it has to stop. Miho Li knows that she does not want any hand outs or special treatments from her owner parents, the legendary Chris Slayton or Yeh Shen Li-Slayton to not pave the way or etch out her legacy paved in gold. The Miho Li wants to earn everything and take no hand outs, but at the same time one has to wonder at which point does Miho Li finally get what Miho Li is destined for and that is her anticipated shot at the Global Yoshi Championship? Miho FRACKING Li wants, no I take that back, she needs Eboni Arceri-Dickerson. Miho Li is not resting until she gets her one on one for the title, but first Miho Li has to go through Kamila Rose this week and please oh goodness gracious, pretty please, with sugar on top, let Kamilla Rose be the absolute final challenger to Miho Li's number two headband. Please let Kamila Rose be the final obstacle for Miho Li to get what she has been destined for since she first set foot in the PWN and that is the Global Joshi Championship. Give Miho Li Eboni Arceri-Dickerson, and let Kamila Rose be the final test and where this road to hell rolls right through her. It's time for Miho Li to go to work."

"Oh and one more thing, just in case if there are any more run-ins or interferences that care to rear forth their ugly little heads, this week The Miho Li is bringing in some much needed and welcomed back up this week to make sure that her match against Kamilla Rose remains exactly that and is a one on one match that must have a clear and undisputed winner once and for all."

(Coming up from behind little Miho Li, is her 7'0, 300 lbs. manager, coach, and current reigning wrestling on the PWN roster, "The HellFighter" Patrick Shutt, towering stoic and mighty over his young pupil in solidarity.)

HellFighter:"Miho, I have no problems watching your back this week when you go face to face, one on one with Kamilla Rose as just like you, I have become quite tired of all of these run-ins against me over these past few weeks, but I have to ask, did you just refer to yourself in the third person during this entire promo?"

(Miho Li turns on her heels and stands toe to toe even though the five foot two, Miho Li is looking up at the seven foot HellFighter where she begins pointing and screaming at him.)

Miho Li: "The Miho Li is pissed, and when the Miho Li is pissed, she speaks in the third person, and the Miho Li has had it with these mother humping run-ins, on this mother helping show, and she's as mad as hell and she's not gonna take it anymore, now lets go out there coach and LICK SOME ASS!"

HellFighter: "Ah Miho, I think that you meant kicked some...butt, some butt, lets kick her butt."

Miho Li: "Whatever coach, now let's do this...MIHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

(Miho Li runs off down the hall, leaving her coach wiping the spit that had flown from her mouth and hit him in the eye, he casually wipes the spit and doing his best to keep his composure.)

HellFighter: "Like the old saying says lil Miho, 'say it, don't spray it'. But she does have a point. She and I have had it with all of these weeks of run-ins and interferences over the past few weeks. I know that they can't be personal but I will refuse to let Miho or myself be used as an example for fools wanting to take our spotlight at our expense. Now how this pertains to Kamila Rose, don't think that I am here to be some x-factor for Miho because I am not. I am simply making sure that this match goes off without a hitch and the two of you face off and make it to your conclusion without a hitch without any more hiccups. They have to get through me if they hope to get through any of you, and as God is my witness I won't let anything happen the either of you. If you are meant to beat Miho then so be it, but she deserves to have this win and she is driven to win at all costs. She will see herself through Kamila. She knows that this match won't be easy for her and she values and respects you greatly but she will not let even someone such as you stand in her way between Eboni and the PWN Global Joshi Championship. Hopefully you will be the final stop, the only stop left to Eboni and nothing is going to stand in her way. Good luck Kamila because you're going to need all of that luck to get you through Miho Li. She is a girl with passion and purpose and driven to see it all through, and that's all she has to say and you can quote her on that, all of it."

(The scene fades out.)
Back to top Go down

Miho Li versus (Kamila Rose-Chapter 14)
Page 1 of 1