Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood... Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheAviatorGB

TheAviatorGB

[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood... Empty
PostSubject: [DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood...   [DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 6:22 pm

We see Graham Baker and Jacob Knight sitting in their portion of the locker room. Baker wipes sweat from his forehead as Knight drinks from a bottle of water. Both men look to be getting ready for the coming matches they have at PWN Five, and Knight glances up and begins speaking.

“You know what I hate, Graham? I hate champions that embarrass their company. Lash Donohue falls under that category. I mean, have you seen his Twitter feed? Sure, the wanna-be Red Ranger has cleaned up as of late, but man the shit this guy says is just unbelievable. He’s Brennan Devlin lite, simply put, yet I am the one who should keep quiet because I wear my political views on my sleeve.”

Baker nods, and Knight glances toward the camera.

“Both he and Devlin are embarrassments to this industry. And Striker, due to association, contributes to that problem here by helping him become Tag Team Champions. It’s sickening. But Graham and I can fix all that. That’s what DELIVERANCE was put here to do: to better this company, and consequently this industry. It starts with me beating Lash at Chapter Five. Last time I stood in that PWN ring, I broke Jericho Morton’s knee and then made him tap. And while I walked away from that match another step closer to a World Championship without any consequences, another disgrace to wrestling was put on the shelf for six weeks. Know this, Lash: just like I did Jericho, I will leave you, Zell Hunter, and anyone else management puts in my way in a broken heap on my road to World Champion status.”

Baker takes a step forward.

“Y’know, it’s funny you mention Zell Hunter, the same Zell Hunter who tried to shit on me after my match with Talyn whoever-the-fuck, the same Zell Hunter who called me out on twitter for being too far ahead of myself-too far up my own ass, so to speak. And what’s happened since those tweets, eh?”

Baker motions to his locker, and the collection of gold hanging therein.

“But now i’ve got the opportunity to come head to head with one of the biggest threats in this company-nah, in this whole business. Ian Dickinson, PWN Horrorcore Champion. The so-called chosen champion, but he’s earned it now-just in time to come face to face with The Aviator. This match wasn’t for the belt originally ‘til Dickinson put it on the line, and I can respect a fighting champion wanting to defend what is his, although the circumstances by which he retains that belt might end up being questionable. This is a Horrorcore Match, Ian. This is a match I’ve fought in a thousand times, a match that I’m sure you’re familiar with from your forray into the world of hardcore in RWL, and a match that has one purpose in mind-to coat that canvas with as much blood and gore as humanly possible.

But if you think that scares me off, it doesn’t.”

Baker chuckles, and shrugs.

“Hell, it just invites me into the ring to bring that war, to bring that carnage. At PWN Five, you’re gonna see a different side of Graham Fuckin’ Baker, you’re gonna see the animal come out and go to fuckin’ war with you. You better be ready to survive the wave of weapons I bring you against you, Ian, because I’m not gonna quit until I’ve painted that canvas with blood from the both of us. I’m not certain I’m gonna win this match, but what I am certain of is that I’m not going down putting out the fight to end all fights, without entering myself in a war to end all wars-you, Ian, are gonna go toe-to-toe with me, and whoever stands tall at the end of this shitshow is the king of PWN’s Horrorcore division. I’m not gonna throw false bravado out there and say I’ve got your number, but I will say…let the best man win.

Baker glances to Knight as he picks back up.

“Oh come on now, Graham, don’t sell yourself short,”
Knight says. “You’re going to show the world why Ian needed to be handed the belt in the first place and I am going to show the world that Lash Donohue ain’t shit without his buddy Jake Striker. And by the time this show is over, we’ll have shown President Slayton, old man Herncastle, and the rest of this company why DELIVERANCE is going to be unstoppable moving forward.”

Baker looks back to the camera, and continues.

“Really, it’s a three step plan. Tonight, Jacob beats half the PWN World Tag Team Champions and I go for Dickinson’s throat. In a month, we win the PWN World Tag Team Championships, I become a potential double champ. And in a month after that, Jacob wins the Challenge of the Immortals, and brother, Deliverance is dripping in hardware. Hell, maybe we’ll trade the belts around and defend ‘em wherever and however we please.

Jacob scoffs before continuing.

“Damn straight we will. We are the ones who will bring prestige to all of these belts and to this company because we are DELIVERANCE, and our wrestling will save you.”
Back to top Go down

[DELIVERANCE] Two Roads Diverged In Yellow Wood...
Page 1 of 1