Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'." Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'." Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'." Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'." Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'." Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'." Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'." Empty
PostSubject: Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'."   Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'." Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 10:54 am

Miho Li
Chapter 13 Schadenfreude Promo #1:
Against Megane Diavola
"She made me lose my 'girl wood'."

(The scene opens as we see "The Invincible" Miho Li, seated in a chair watching the latest promo from upcoming opponent Megane Diavola on this week's Defiant Chapter 13 in preparation for their match. She shakes her head as she turns her phone off and sets it down to the right of her before looking back up into the camera with a spunky defiant look in her eye and a slight gleam of a smile on her face.)

Miho Li: "And just like, you killed my 'girl wood' Megane. I hope that you're happy. Obviously for many different reasons. One, despite beating you weeks ago, I really did think that you really were one cool bad ass chick. No lie I swear, but for you to take our epic match that we had months ago and simply dismiss it on of all thing luck. Don't get me wrong Megane. I get it, you're butt hurt, your all sour grapes and nursing that chip on your shoulder because you lost to me. Your upset because you lost to the eighteen year old rookie that everyone in the locker room not only thinks that I have no business being in just because I am the boss' daughter, but but I am sick and tired of them all being so quick to dismiss so far in this company. I am not trying to get by on the matter of nepotism. I deserve to be here and so far I have more than earned my right and my place here and will continue to earn my right and place here in the PWN."

"Ever since I lost my match to Ebony Arceri-Dickerson at Genesis, yes me, that was my loss and I more own that loss. I have fought and clawed my way to get back to what is mine. Even whenever I won the match to declare the next number one contender to the Global Joshi Championship, that hasn't stopped every single woman in this division breathing my neck all wanting to knock me down to the bottom of the ladder and I am still here fighting for what's mine."

"Oh my goodness, so I ruined your debut match, did you ever think of what a loss would had been for me if I lost to the likes of you? Then for you just up and dismiss my win over you as just...luck frankly and outright pisses me off...

(Sarcasm)

"Oh yeah, it was luck when I GKE'd you, adding another tattoo, right between your eyes and then proceeded to pin your knocked out pretty face to the mat for the one...two...three. Oh yeah, that was luck Megane."

"Or perhaps maybe just maybe that is what wrestling commentators might call 'keeping your head on a swivel' and being aware of my surroundings. Maybe that was me not wanting to get my own pretty face curb stomped into the canvas. Perhaps maybe you could take a few little pointers and pearls of wisdom from the eighteen year old from Riverside, California."

"Or that little nugget of truth not quite good enough for you yet Megane? How about this one. One thing that we both have in common since our match on Chapter 7 is that both of us have lost to, what was it that you called Bianca Davis again? Oh yeah, the Queen B Barbie Doll, but where I just simply lost to Bianca under triple threat rules, where I didn't need to be pinned in order to lose the match, you actually got beat by her. I keep on marching onward and forward all while you keep on looking back. I will do anything and everything that I can to take what should had been the greatest moment of my life and how it got turned into the worst night of my life. I have done nothing but work my ass off to put Genesis and losing the Global Joshi Championship to Eboni Arceri in my rear view as I can. I am ever constantly fighting to write that wrong and my own second shot at redemption, but step of the way I have had a target on my back by women such as yourself who will stop at nothing to take what I have worked so hard for. One step closer to reclaiming the greatest moment of my life and doing what everyone is fighting so hard to keep me from doing and that is to eclipse the legacies of my famous owner/parents leaving all those that paved the way to my greatness lying in my wake which includes you Megane Diavola."

"Here me out right now Megane Diavola, Defiant, Chapter 13, while you feel so slighted and offended that I won against you. I look forward to to taking you on again. I know that this match is on free television and not on pay-per-view yet like it should be, but we'll get there. I think that this match has all the makings to build into what will be one of the next great rivalries of professional wrestling. I look forward to facing off against you again just so that not only lightning can and will strike twice, but it will come as swift, a definitive, a unconditional, as concrete, as absolute, and without a shadow of a doubt says one thing after I just pinned you for a second time. I am more than my family, more than their legacy, more than this company could ever be. Even though, I wear my badge as being a PWN Original or even a Slayton, I want to prove that I am more. I want more than even my destiny dictates."

(Miho's head pauses as she lowers her head to collect her thoughts for a moment before a calm and surreal smile creeps back on her face as she looks back at the camera.)

"I just owned you again."

(Miho Li picks up her cell phone from the table and walks up from the view of the camera but then suddenly turns back on her heels and b-line one-eighties back to the camera up close.)

"BITCH!"

(The scene fades out.)
Back to top Go down

Miho Li-"She made me lose my 'girl wood'."
Page 1 of 1