Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
American Nightmare. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
American Nightmare. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
American Nightmare. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
American Nightmare. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
American Nightmare. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
American Nightmare. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
American Nightmare. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
American Nightmare. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
American Nightmare. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

American Nightmare.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hans Olsen

Hans Olsen

American Nightmare. Empty
PostSubject: American Nightmare.   American Nightmare. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 6:24 am

As an Olympic Gold Medalist, arguably the only one in the history of this business, I have some duties that I carry on in my shoulder. I'm the American Hero and I have to protect my country from any dangerous threats.

PWN is my country. PWN is my home. PWN is anything and everything. This is the company that I'm trying to protect with any cost. I have to eliminate every single cancers. I have to cure PWN. I have to fix this.

Being the first PWN International Heavyweight Champion, is the first step to do it. My two other opponents are not americans enough. They aren't suited to be a champion.

Let me start with Stark. I know you, pal. I have seen you in EAW, OWA, and SSW. What a pleasant surprise to see you here. I don't doubt your ability. As a matter of fact, you are one of the best that we have ever seen. You are the current OWA Television Champion. You have beat the likes of Rex McAllister, Jamie O'Hara, Nobi, Jacob Senn, Darkane, and so many other people. I'm impressed of that. But what I'm not impressed is that, you are a drug addict. You love partying. You're not a good example of a champion. Hell, you are going to defend your belt at SSW Wrestle Spirit in what? The Last Simp Standing match? It's such a joke. You're tainting that belt which is fine but I'm not going to let you do that to the PWN International Heavyweight Championship. This is a brand new belt after all and I'm going to do justice to that belt as the first ever International Heavyweight Champion. Mark my words, Stark: you're going to have a broken ankle. I'm not going to let a simp beat me. Just like in Olympic, I'm bringing the PWN International Heavyweight title to my home.

Now Alex Slayer, you may beat Jacob Knight at Chapter 6 but let me tell you something, I'm not Jacob Knight. I'm the Olympic Gold Medalist. I'm a different kind of athlete. Therefore, don't get your high hopes, pal. I get it Alex. You came from Japan and arrived to America because you want to live the American Dream but sadly, I'm an American Nightmare. I'm going to crush your hopes and dreams when I break your frickin ankle. But please, do enjoy your time in PWN and America while you can. Because I'm about to give you some painful experience when I beat you and Stark to become the first ever PWN International Heavyweight Champion.

Oh, It's True! It's damn true!
Back to top Go down

American Nightmare.
Page 1 of 1