Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels) Empty
PostSubject: Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels)   Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 9:39 am

(The scene opens down within the corridor of a basement where we see seated on the bottom of the steps of a staircase leading up and a single lone spotlight dangling directly above their head is "Invincible" Miho Li. She is dressed in her full ring gear with her hooded sleeveless overcoat with the hood pulled up and over her head partially shrouding and concealing her face from the nose up. Seated off to her right side and up a little further up on the stair case is her manager, her coach, her godfather, "The HellFighter" angled to where he can speak words of encouragement to his ward but also directed at the camera and the audience before her big night. Miho sits quietly in contemplation tapping her foot anxiously in anticipation for her big debut night.)

HellFighter: "I know what is going through your mind right now lil Miho. I know exactly what your feeling right now. I feel the excitement, the rush, the fear, the anxiety, the butterflies flapping in your stomach that are almost as the overwhelming as to what is on the line in a match as this, and I am telling you that it is perfect alright to feel these things lil one. I promise that by the time you get into the ring and are staring face to face with Kamila Rose and Sylvie Daniels, and then when that bell rings those butterflies will flutter away and it will be you verses two of the PWN's best and brightest, past and present, and in your case it's future and you will collide into the moment of that match and future."

"You are entering into the mouth of hell itself and this is the first stage. Welcome to your limbo. You are sitting down on this cold, hard slab of concrete, looking up at the light. Let this image burn in your mind. This is where your here in the PWN has officially begun right here and right now, and it is what you do in these moments that will set the entire tone of the journey that has been laid before you. What will you do lil Miho, what will you do?"

"I know that you don't want to be defined by the legacy of your famous parents and you want to forge your legacy  that could and very well eclipse that of your famous parents of your famous dynasty. You are the baby of the family but you desire to be so much more than that of your famous mother and father. You want to be more than a Chris Slayton, you want to be more than a Yeh Shen Li, you want to be more than a HellFighter. You will be the very first Miho Li. This is your path, this is your beginning, this is your story of becoming an immortal, the immortal of immortals. You will be in-vin-ci-ble."

"But this journey that you have be unleashed upon to tread will not be easy at all. It is no mistake that you were placed in one of two matches where you are in a triple threat match against not one but two very hungry and deserving opponents that will stop at nothing to thwart you from your desired legacy. From the git go, it is not going to get easy for you and it only gets harder from here. It is what you do in these moments, against the likes of Kamila Rose and Sylvia Daniels, that will hell to tell the story of Miho Li."

"First there is Sylvie Daniels, a highly decorated and acclaimed champion in her own right. She is the reflection and representation of everything that an eighteen year old Miho Li has ever hoped to aspire to be. Where at one time, her own journey was little more than just a dream that she had aspired to achieving and now she has come full circle and a new aspiring hopefully wishes to do what she has already done. She maybe coming in as a guest in a pay by appearance performance but mark my words she is not going to want to stop there especially if she is successful in getting past you and Kamila Rose. We could very well see a resurgence of one Sylvie Daniels."

(He glances down at Miho Li who says nothing but subtly shakes her head "No" defiantly before HellFighter continues on.)

HellFighter: "And then there is one Kamilla Rose, a woman who is every bit your equal, on your level, who is on same Defiant Roster as you, and could very well steal your moment, your legacy and turn you from a girl of destiny into a girl that never was. You are entering into a match where you don't even have to get pinned or have to submit in order to lose. All it takes is three to six seconds to make or break your moment. Three seconds to take you out, and three seconds to make the cover and thus prospering and thriving within the PWN. This is your limbo, and anything can happen. I know that a lot is weighing on you right now but you need to see yourself past that. You need to approach this match and be serious but have fun. Have that Chief mentality that I have spoken to you constantly in our sessions time and again. You need to live match to match, week to week, day to day because a series of wins will lead to you where you hope to go. No matter what, do not let Kamilla steal this moment from you, but don't take her lightly because she is more than capable of doing do. You do have what it takes to get past her and at least she has her pug, Mr. Cuddles to come home to and watch as you achieve your destiny in the making."

(Miho Li does not say anything but instead subtly nods her head "YES" in agreement with her mentor and coach before he continues on.)

HellFighter: "But I need to warn you of the fact that even if you managed to win against Rose and Daniels next week, it may not be enough as there will be people that will scrutinize and try and slap an asterix on your accomplishment and say that it is because you are a product of nepotism because of who your parents are and who you are not. They will use this as an excuse to say that you had the company handed to you on a silver platter. They will not see the blood, sweat, and sacrifice that you have went through in EAW, in OWA, and what you will continue to go through to establish who you are. You are indeed more than, greater than your parents legacy and all you need is a chance, but do be ready to walk into limbo ready for the fight of your life and face off against Kamilla Rose and Sylvie Daniels."

(The camera zooms in for a close up on Miho Li's face as she pulls off her hood staring a hole right back into the camera full of focus and intensity and silent rage within her as HellFighter continues speaking from behind her.)

HellFighter: "This is Miho Li, and this stage is the beginning of her story. Whether you like it or you don't, and I am the HellFighter, the angel that will lead her there every step of the way. I won't interfere and what I do whatever it takes to make sure that she gets there no matter the cost. That's all I have to say, and you can quote me on that, all of it."

(The scene slowly fades out.)
Back to top Go down

Part 1/Round 1/Stage 1: "Limbo" (Miho Li vs Kamila Rose vs Sylvie Daniels)
Page 1 of 1