Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13" Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13" Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13" Empty
PostSubject: "The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13"   "The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 12:41 pm

HellFighter
Promo #1 against Havoc
Chapter 13: Schadenfreude
"The Light Bringer versus The Nightmare King

(The scene opens on The HellFighter seated quietly on a tall stool in the corner listening to his headphones as he mentally as well as physically prepares for his upcoming match this week on Defiant when he takes on Havoc in singles competition. He removes his headphones and pauses his music as he looks up at the camera with his icy focused and determined baby blue eyes.)

HellFighter: "You know, I never really have ever thought of myself as being a Light Bringer. I just do my best and my bravest to best represent myself and my God to the greatest of my ability. There have been sometimes that I've been successful, and most times that I have failed, but ever since I came back to professional wrestling for my Miho Li, and wanting to give something for my children to be able to look up to and let them feel proud that before they were born, their daddy did this and walked away from this for a living. Then just when I thought that I didn't need it anymore and could and did walk away, my dear and close friends Yeh Shen and Chris Slayton pulled me right back in and so far it has been the best decision I've made so far. I know that during my time in professional wrestling, I've been world champion, but nothing that I have ever done could ever measure up to the accolades and success that my opponent Havoc has done throughout his young career and that humbles me, but more importantly it inspires me to go out there this week and give him the absolute best that he has ever faced before. I go into this match ready to do one thing, not so much to beat him, but to cast the biggest shadow upon every other opponent he has ever fought before me, and whenever the dust has indeed settled and the sun has sat, he will never forget the time that he went one on one with The HellFighter."

"Now Havoc, the man formerly known as Christopher Sabertooth, we've all went to the dark side at some time or another. We have all went to, and given into that dark place, even I have at some point. I won't get into that right now, but if I can come back, then so can you. Despite what the PWN are billing this match up to, which ironically I am not mad about just not used to it by the way. They are calling me the Heavyweight Light Bringer going up against The Nightmare King, The Harbinger of Reality, but I am coming into this match as one athlete verses another in sports combat just simply to prove who is the better athlete. I know that you are not only wanting to just beat me but to make me suffer, just as I want to continue to climb the rankings and claim something that was long lost to me and that I would never or ever get again and that is the richest prize in our business, the PWN World Heavyweight Championship title. I know that it is just a material thing and in this world these things are here today and gone tomorrow. They are like a vaper and a blinking light, but to me it is something more and that is giving my children and children all over the world that they can still have a hero to look up to and I am willing to fight all the way to hell and back in order to achieve that pinnacle. Not because I want to but because I need to for all of them, and that is what I'm going to do. That's exactly what I am going to do do against you in the ring. So take me all the way, all the way straight to hell, and I'll find a way to come right back and tell the tale. I say this with respect but with all belief in myself and what I can and will do against you. I'm coming for you, and you will never forget me."

"That's all I've got to say and you can quote me on that, all of it."

(The scene fades out.)
Back to top Go down

"The HellFighter Versus" promo against Havoc-Chapter 13"
Page 1 of 1