Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Control Center ep 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Control Center ep 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Control Center ep 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Control Center ep 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Control Center ep 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Control Center ep 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Control Center ep 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Control Center ep 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Control Center ep 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Control Center ep 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Control Center ep 3 Empty
PostSubject: Control Center ep 3   Control Center ep 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 11:25 pm

(As the opening chords of Golden Earring's "Twilight Zone" begins to play, we once more cut to the signature desk of the Pro Wrestling Nova Control Center and your hosts, Benjamin Gates and Justin Escobar)

Control Center ep 3 SouthpawRegional

Gates: Hello and welcome everyone to the Pro Wrestling Nova Control Center. I am your host, Benjamin Gates, and with me as ever, my colorful co-conspirator, Justin Escobar.

Escobar: Hola! Man was chapter five an amazing shit show of mayhem, Benjamin, or what?!

Gates: I think that I would go with a simple “yes” to that, Justin. Last night’s matches on Thursday Night Defiant, live right here on the Omega and El Rey Networks as well as being the only professional wrestling venue to be allowed live...and in living color on Amazon Prime.

Escobar: You know something, I really loved that show and wished that it would come back, Benjamin.

Gates: What show?

Escobar: In Living Color, it was this really hilarious comedy show back on Fox in the early nineties that helped introduce the world to Jim Carey, Damon Waynes, and Jamie Fox. It was truly epic...especially Carey’s Fire Marshall Bill character!!

(Gates looks over at his co-host with a rather befuddled look on his face before shaking his head and looking back at the camera)

Gates: I’m afraid that I haven’t heard of such a show and I don’t think that I’m..hip enough to enjoy it.

Escobar: You worry me sometimes there, Benji mi amigo.

Gates: I worry myself as well, Justin, I worry myself as well. But back onto the matter at hand and we open with a bit of bad news that comes on the heels of chapter five as The “Aviator”, Graham Baker, has used an option in his contract to leave Pro Wrestling Nova.

Escobar: While it is bad news that we have lost such an incredible wrestler, but we can’t really blame him as he is holding like five or six different championships and nor can we fault him for wanting to cut back on his schedule to allow him some chance to rest.

Gates: At any rate, we wish nothing but the best for Mister Baker and look forward to hopefully seeing him grace the faithful of Pro Wrestling Nova sometime in the future.

But for now, as the saying goes, the show must go on and with chapter five in the can, there is only one chapter left before our very first pay per view and thus far for chapter six, we have been told that there won’t be as many matches as the previous two...but what matches there is will be a doozy but first let’s talk about the already established matches for Genesis shall we, Justin?

Escobar: That’s right as the Golden Smilez team of Lena Soulas and Lexi Gold will take on our current reigning and defending world tag team champions in Lash Donohue and Jacob Striker, the Mechanical Animals, have their first defense of their PWN World Tag Team championships at Genesis.

Gates: Not only that but also our very first Joshi champion will be crowded as the top ranked Ebony Arceri squares off against “Invincible” Miho Li and Arley Kirk of the Kawaii Trash Pandas in an amazing triple threat match.

Plus in the other half of the Kawanii Trash Pandas, Saito Risa, will be squaring off against Wil Pierce for the PWN Junior heavyweight championship. Can the former “Super Tiger” beat the biggest boss fight of her career and take home the gold or will the “Albert Wesker of Luchadores” claim another insidious victory?

Escobar: Also, in a triple threat match that will put the current reigning and defending Horrorcore Openweight champion in Ian Dickenson against not only Han Olsen but also one half of the world tag team champions in Jacob Striker. This should be an interesting match to witness.

Gates: We reached out to President Slayton about Mister Striker pulling double duty at Genesis and we were informed that due to the departure of Graham Baker, one of the wrestlers that was scheduled to be in this spot was moved up in the card and Striker was selected at random to fill the spot.

Furthermore we have been informed that President Slayton himself will be addressing the changes to the main event of Genesis at chapter six, which will be called Honor Rising and should be an interesting event to say the least since two matches have been announced thus far with the Kawaii Trash Pandas taking on Bloody Fairytale in a tag team match.

Escobar: Yeah but we also have an incredible inter-promotional three way dance as PWN’s own Wil Pierce will be taking on Wrestleworld’s resident time bomb in the form of the “Wild Thing” Kanaida Sharpe and World Wrestling Headquarters’ “Hustle Supernova”, Uiriamu Minami in a battle of the junior heavyweights!!

Providing that Mister Pierce is able to wrestle, but more on that in a bit.

Not only that but I am also told that President Slayton will be making a formal announcement concerning the state of the promotion and our first few chapters and the immediate future of this company.

Gates: Thrilling,  but not as thrilling as what happened after the cameras went off of the air last night as security caught something truly outrageous in the aftermath of the show. But ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for the content that you are about to witness.

Take it away, Bob.
================================

(The scene shifts to a view of the backstage area as Zell Hunter is walking around, back in normal clothing with a very obvious satisfied smirk on his face when suddenly a steel chair is thrown hard right into the face of the “Last Maverick” which is then followed by Wil Pierce jumping into the picture where he starts laying several heavy blows hard into the face of Zell)

Wil: MOTHER FUCK MOTHER FUCK MOTHER FUCK MOTHER FUCK MOTHER FUCK!!!

(Zell finally manages to shove his former student off of him and quickly gets to his feet, but Wil is already on him and the two quickly start exchanging blows with one and another but Zell quickly gets the upper hand and slams the other man hard up against the wall with his right forearm at Wil’s throat)

Zell: What’s the matter, kid? Having a fit because I was able to prove myself the better man than you by hurting Baker when you couldn’t?

Zell: I can’t believe that I ever trained a worthless shit like you…

(Before Zell can continue his tirade, Wil snaps off a couple of forearm shots to the right side of Zell’s head before catching him in the right knee as Wil then starts to lay down the blows to Zell once again but Zell is able to get his hands on something and slam it hard against the head of Wil, driving him back at which point Zell simply starts to laying into his former student, the object being a solid bit of pipe, as he drives it hard into the ribs, chest, and back of Wil over and over again)

Zell: You know something, maybe I shouldn’t go into retirement. Maybe I should stick around for a bit longer and show the entire lot of you fucking useless bits of shit what it means to be a real wrestler!!

Zell: I mean not one of you on this entire godamn roster have shown any real fire or spirit in you. I mean you, you of all fucking people have done nothing but bitch and moan about that girl and you ain’t done nothing impressive to even earn that bit of fucking tail!

(Wil tries to mount an offense but Zell quickly catches Wil right in the dick with the tip of of his boot before following it up with a blow from the pipe to the same location, dropping Wil to the ground in sheer pain)

Zell: I mean you had one fucking chance after another in Strong Style for gold and you fucked both of them up. You couldn’t even get Baker to fucking respect you, but in one night you saw what I did and unlike you, I’m a REAL wrestler aren’t I?

(Zell then quickly wraps the pipe around Wil’s throat and starts to choke him with it)

Zell: But then again, you helped Jacob Knight and he probably won’t even say fucking thank you because you ain’t done shit to earn anyone’s respect and nor will you, no matter how hard you fucking work at it.

Zell: That’s because respect is a fucking fool’s game, kid...and you know what?

(Zell then slams Wil to the concrete and then quickly grabs something close, a steel folding chair, and sits it up between Wil’s legs as Wil slowly tries to gather his wits)

Zell: You are the biggest fool of them all.

(Zell then slams the pipe hard against the metal chair and Wil lets out an almighty scream, something almost primal, as he starts to flop around as at that moment several members of the locker room and PWN security start to show up as Zell tosses the pipe down and simply starts to walk away as Chris Morton, one of the road agents, quickly checks on Wil and starts to shout for an ambulance as the screen cuts out)
==========================================

(We then recut back to the Control Center desk and Benjamin Gates has a rather stoic look on his face while Justin Escobar is simply shaking his head in disgust)

Escobar: What the hell was Zell Hunter thinking doing that?

Gates: Apparently his own ego, Justin. Due to the viciousness of the attack, Zell Hunter has been removed from the main event of Genesis and his status within this company is in question pending a full formal review.

Furthermore in light of what happened last night, the PWN Council suspects that Mister Hunter may have been connected to the two men who attacked Jacob Knight last night.

Escobar: Wil Pierce was rushed to a nearby hospital and has suffered some damage, but we will be able to get a full report later on.

But as to the two guys who attacked Jacob Knight earlier in the show, I don’t think that it was Zell who was behind it. I mean when has Zell Hunter of all people been known to use proxies when he himself loves doing his own dirty work?

Gates: You actually have a very legitimate question there, Justin. At any rate, we hope to have some more answers for you as they come in. For myself and Justin Escobar, thank you for joining us and good night.

(The screen fades to “Twilight Zone”)
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com

Control Center ep 3
Page 1 of 1