Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
PWN Control Center Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
PWN Control Center Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
PWN Control Center Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
PWN Control Center Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
PWN Control Center Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
PWN Control Center Episode 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
PWN Control Center Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
PWN Control Center Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
PWN Control Center Episode 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

PWN Control Center Episode 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

PWN Control Center Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: PWN Control Center Episode 2   PWN Control Center Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 10:33 am

(As the opening chords of Golden Earring's "Twilight Zone" begins to play, we once more cut to the signature desk of the Pro Wrestling Nova Control Center and your hosts, Benjamin Gates and Justin Escobar)

Ben: Hello everyone and welcome to the second edition of the Pro Wrestling Nova Control Center and boy howdy was chapter two an explosive event.

Justin: That is one way of putting it my friend. We had sudden appearances, tremendous matches, and a finish that is still rather impressive.

Ben: That we did, Justin. But now with chapter two in the books and we look forward to chapter three, we can now officially give you some more teams looking to make their marks here in Pro Wrestling Nova via the Black Waltz match in at chapter three. But first things first, let's cut to our president, Chris Slayton, who has some words about the events about chapter two shall we?
==================================

(The scene then shifts from the control center desk to a shot of the president of PWN, Chris Slayton, sitting in his living room in Riverside California, dressed rather casually as he sits on one of the chairs in the living room, a serious expression on his face)

PWN Control Center Episode 2 B5021-15477001942380-800

Chris: I've asked the boys in the control center for a few moments of time to discuss a couple of things that has happened at chapter two this past Valentine's day. The first one being the actions of both Graham Baker and Wil Pierce.

Now I am fully aware that the two of you have issues with each other and it has spilled over from Strong Style Wrestling to here into my promotion but here is where I'm officially putting my foot down! This tournament, the Challenge of the Immortals, is a very important event for this company and I downright refuse to allow anyone to interfere and as such, I am making the following decree that as of right *now*, all matches in the tournament are now to be contested under Super Japan Pro Wrestling Raijin rules.

(Chris allows himself a moment to smile before continuing)

Chris: Now for those of you who are not familiar with this, Raijin rules are simple as in nobody can interfer with the match and that includes pre and post match, which means that you cannot attack another wrestler before, during, or after his match. Anyone caught breaking this rule will automatically be removed from the tournament and knocked to the very bottom of the standings. My word is final on this matter.

Now as for the matter of Mister Holiday's comments on twitter which people have asked me personally about. I fully endorse Zell Hunter's comments that no ONE person makes or breaks a promotion, as it is people with world views like that which creates toxic working conditions and I refuse to allow such things to happen in my company.

However that does not mean that I don't respect or mind you trying to show respect to your friend, Mister Holiday.

Now as for Alex Slayer challenging a member of the World Wrestling Headquarters roster in Vincent Lyons Junior, honestly I love the idea because I'm all for inter-promotional matches that showcases the top talent from around the world, however it is up to the powers that be that run the World Wrestling Headquarters if they want this match to happen or not.

The only things that I can actually confirm is that if the match were to happen it would be at either chapter four or five for Pro Wrestling Nova, Vincent would get a fair shake in the match, and there would be no shenanigans whatsoever by my people.

Now with that being said, let's shoot it back to Ben and Justin shall we?
=======================================

(The scene then shifts again to that of the control center desk)

Ben: Thank you, Mister Slayton. I hope that with this format change to the immortals tournament that things become less hectic, Justin.

Justin: It could, mi amigo, or it could become even more hectic. I mean people are going to be people, true?

Ben: Oh so very true, Justin. But for now let's shift our attention to the Black Waltz match which is going to take place during chapter three, fifty shades of pain, which will happen live from the great city of Memphis. Justin?

Justin: That is right, Ben. Straight from the home of mid-south wrestling, chapter three already has some tremendous talent brought together for the match as joining the Kawaii Trash Pandas, Bloody Fairytale, Guerrilla House Party, Team Cerberus, Hex Syndicate, Mavericks, Dynasty, Lena Soulas and Lexi Gold, Thrillseekers, All Night Express, and the Dollhouse are the following very capable and skilled combinations!

(The screen then fades out as "Twilight Zone" begins to play in a muted tone in the background as each team announced appears on the screen with the first two being Ian Dickenson and Ebony Arceri)

Ben: Our first team is the combination of the Undisputed Hardcore King of Pro Wrestling Nova and his Banshee Queen in the forms of Ian Dickenson and Ebony Arceri, the team known as Onslaught!!

PWN Control Center Episode 2 1200px-Bram_2017_%282%29

PWN Control Center Episode 2 Paige-10-1493060319-800

Justin: Next up is a pairing that one might call downright explosive as the "Aviator" Graham Baker teams up with his complete opposite in the form of the "Stepfather of Professional Wrestling" that is "Headstrong" Jacob Knight, CTS!!

PWN Control Center Episode 2 Screen-Shot-2019-03-08-at-12.20.15-PM

PWN Control Center Episode 2 1200px-David_Starr_wrestler

Ben: Next up are two young women who have proven themselves quite capable in the ring in the past couple of chapters here in Pro Wrestling Nova as Rihannon Hartwell teams up with Miho Li, it will be quite the killer combination in this reporter's own personal opinion.

PWN Control Center Episode 2 Kay-Lee-Ray-PC-1068x601

PWN Control Center Episode 2 DcmgI1nVAAAFm9A

Justin: Up next can these two country boys survive as two of the toughest roughneck rednecks around in the form of T.C. Jurgens and "Gunslinger" Glenn Turner, also known as the National Wrestling Federation's "Boot Hill" tag team" comes to Pro Wrestling Nova!!

PWN Control Center Episode 2 Latest?cb=20180802005754

PWN Control Center Episode 2 Ngbbs44a1960a1f4e9

Ben: One of the top teams on the indy scene today in the form of the former Omega Wrestling Alliance's own Wild Boys tag team of Billy and Jimmy Wild have come to Pro Wrestling Nova to try their luck at the dance, good luck boys.

PWN Control Center Episode 2 Aew-double-nothing-young-bucks-matt-nick-jackson-interviewjpg

Justin: Speaking of top teams from the Omega Wrestling Alliance, get ready for these two lovely lethal ladies in the form of Serenity Scorpio and Jocelyn Sky, the Dynamic Duo!

PWN Control Center Episode 2 2_MaeYoung_080802018ca_5887

PWN Control Center Episode 2 COOHiR2UEAA1c7e

Ben: And our final team for this edition of the control center is quite a unique duo as a team that some of the front office has dubbed the "Super Friends" in the form of two former students of Stephanie Matsuda in the forms of Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia. Can they prove themselves worthy of the legacy set forth by the Wild Boys before them at the waltz?

PWN Control Center Episode 2 F34bff3b7767fc23ad6bf84065fdb1a0

PWN Control Center Episode 2 Andrade-Cien-Almas-1

(The screen then returns to normal as we once again see Ben and Justin as the music fades off)

Justin: Now in case you were all wondering what our president meant by Alex Slayer's challenging of a member of the World Wrestling Headquarter's roster, the answer is simple as during the broadcast of chapter two, PWN's own Alex Slayer as shown here.

(An image of Alex Slayer from the aforementioned promo/calling out is shown)

PWN Control Center Episode 2 80794045_3548412305198775_515134745653455988_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram

Justin: Called out none other than Vincent Lyons Junior, an upper mid-card member of the WWH roster.

Ben: Upper mid-card? A bit harsh there don't you think, Justin?

Justin: Well considering his record to date, it does fit within the specified qualifications for such things does it not?

(Ben looks at his broadcast partner for a moment and then nods in agreement)

Ben: I cannot argue on that matter, no sir.

Justin: But that doesn't take much away from the young man however, I mean he was the first World Wrestling Headquarters Affliction champion and he was one of their tag team champions as well, which is something that he constantly reminds people of over in WWH from what I've gathered.

Ben: So what do you think of Alex Slayer, a rookie, challenging a journeyman such as Vincent Lyons?

Justin: I agree with President Slayton as it is good to kind of foster this inter-promotional relationships with other feds here on the indy scene. Plus considering the number of PWN talent there in the forms of Jacob Striker, Stephanie Matsuda, and Jacob Knight...it's only fair that such a match happen.

Ben: Especially since our president has given his word that nothing uncouth will occur during the match?

Justin: Especially that, but to be honest Ben in that if we can get them to focus on just Lyons verses Slayer, it could be one hell of a match to watch, if not match of the month qualifier.

Ben: Well then, here's to hoping that the powers that be over at World Wrestling Headquarters allows the match to happen and to Vincent Lyons to honor one of our own Young Lions with this match. But until then, that is it for this edition of the control center. For myself and Justin Escobar, good night.

("Twilight Zone" starts up again as the screen fades to black)
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com

PWN Control Center Episode 2
Page 1 of 1