Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
PWN Control Center episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
PWN Control Center episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
PWN Control Center episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
PWN Control Center episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
PWN Control Center episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
PWN Control Center episode 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
PWN Control Center episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
PWN Control Center episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
PWN Control Center episode 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

PWN Control Center episode 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

PWN Control Center episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: PWN Control Center episode 1   PWN Control Center episode 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 1:43 pm

(As the music starts up, the camera fades into a rather impressive desk with two respectfully dressed men sitting behind a rather impressive yet plain looking black desk with a monitor to the side of each man facing them, the man on the right speaks first as the music fades out)

PWN Control Center episode 1 SouthpawRegional

Man: Hello, my name is Benjamin Gates and to my left, my estimeeded broadcasting colleague..Mister Justin Escobar and we both welcome you here to the Pro Wrestling Nova Control Center.

Justin: Ola and that's right Ben. We are a mere day away from the debut of our second chapter event, the March of Progress, and already our president Chris Slayton has a major announcement about chapter three and he promises it will be something major indeed!

Benjamin: In that case, let's cut to the president of Pro Wrestling Nova, Mister Chris Slayton, right now.
============================================

(The screne changes and we see Chris Slayton sitting at table with a pen in his left hand as he is filling out something before him with a member of the PWN Council to his right. He looks up as he notices the camera)

PWN Control Center episode 1 Chris-jericho-aew

Chris: Hello to the faithful of Pro Wrestling Nova. As you all know our second chapter, the march of progress, is due out in a couple of more days but we here at PWN are always on the hunt for the best and the brightest of professional wrestling and with we have been blessed with the recent signings of not only the Guerrilla House Party and Bloody Fairytale, but I'm also proud to announce the formal signing of Morgan Payne to Pro Wrestling Nova as well and we are very much looking forward to seeing what kind of incredible things that these new superstars will bring to the company.

Now as for chapter three. We, the Council and myself, have been doing some thinking and we have come to the conclusion that for chapter three we wanted to do something major and as such we are breaking with a certain tradition and holding a match to crown the very first Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team champions on our first show.

Now of course normally we wouldn't have a problem with doing that but since we're a bit shy on a tag team roster... a solution came to us from one of our good friends at New Frontiers Wrestling.

(Chris then motions the paperwork in front of him)

Chris: The contents of this folder is the official paperwork for what we are calling the Black Waltz match and it is not just a match to crown a pair of champions for our young company, but also it is a major tag team invitational as Pro Wrestling Nova has not only brought together our meager tag team division, but we've also brought several unique pairings together, as well as invited several major tag teams from across the world of independent wrestling's past, present, and future to come and join us for a night of tag team insanity!!

(The Council member then reaches out and taps something on the paperwork and Chris quickly scans over it and then signs the line before looking back up at the camera)

Chris: Over the course of the new few days, we will be releasing some of the duos that will be apart of this event while keeping the bulk of it a secret because we want all of you to fully enjoy the mayhem to come.

So now if you'll excuse me, mischief making requires a lot of paperwork.
===============================

(The scene then fades back to Ben and Justin with Ben looking somewhat flabbergasted)

Ben: I honestly don't know what to say because this appears to be quite the undertaking for this company, right Justin?

Justin: Not exactly, I have a feeling that this is going to be a powerhouse event, mi amigo! I mean think about what the president just said. He's pulled together several unique pairings and we have a couple right here as a matter of fact!!

Ben: I couldn't agree with you more, Justin, as I look at these combinations and I can't help but go what the heck, but we'll touch on them after chapter two but as it stands right now the following teams have secured spots in the Black Waltz at chapter three.

("Twilight Zone" by Golden Earring starts to play in a muted tone in the background as each team announced appears on the screen with the first two being Super Tiger and Arley Kirk)

Justin: The Cheerful Conquerors of Pro Wrestling Nova and New Frontier Wrestling, the Kawaii Trash Pandas GO!!

PWN Control Center episode 1 Ynfvqrc7f5o31

PWN Control Center episode 1 97fb18523096c4a82e4d5661d2231d1a

Ben: Those two dark maidens who practice an even darker form of malevolent violence in the Bloody Fairytale.

PWN Control Center episode 1 Original
PWN Control Center episode 1 QtICkam

Justin: The party never stops when the Guerrilla House Party is in the hizzyy!!!

PWN Control Center episode 1 Hype-bros2

Ben: Those renegade roughnecks in CERBERUS will be represented in Alex Rhodes and Raven Branwen.

PWN Control Center episode 1 0282e8f8def3b07ad3952095c103ec0cc382cd94_hq
PWN Control Center episode 1 2b7a0647f3david-hart-smith-1

Justin: They are the Vice Kings of Professional Wrestling, as Gabriel Reyes and Jeremy Grant are the Hex Syndicate!

PWN Control Center episode 1 Maxresdefault

Ben: The inheritors of the infamous Mavericks legacy continues as Kenta Stryfe and Matt Graves with the vivacious VooDoo by their side, the Mavericks have arrived.

PWN Control Center episode 1 Image_082917

Justin: Oath Wrestling's own dastardly duo of dynamic devilry, David and Patrick Slayton...the Dynasty!

PWN Control Center episode 1 Von_Erich_Brothers_1

Ben: Next up are two epic level gal pals of the Golden Smiles as Lena Soulas teams up with Lexi Gold.

PWN Control Center episode 1 6c9872f83b5f18ac0760fd49f485ddfa
PWN Control Center episode 1 81855424_547674015845096_5016074059271703993_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Justin: One is the living embodyment of why you shouldn't drink ten UberMonster energy drinks in one setting and the other is the driver of energetic mayhem, let's give it up for Barry Blaze and Jayson Ketch, the Thrillseekers!

PWN Control Center episode 1 Hype-rockwell-and-race-jaxon

Ben: One is the self proclaimed king of sleeve style and the other is all about the money and the women, but they are both about the kind of things championships bring. This is "That 70's Guy" Don Kelso and "Tough" Felix Bank$, the All Night Express.

PWN Control Center episode 1 Joeyryan-822x482
PWN Control Center episode 1 Y2j_3555_1

Justin: It's PLAYTIME!!! What happens when the "Playtime Princess" and PoacherxPoacher enters the Black Waltz, you get the arrival of the longest running OWA Tag Team champions in Sweet Roxy and Joneta Stone, the DOLLHOUSE!!

PWN Control Center episode 1 D94243423f002c47c933b94e63a4cd37
PWN Control Center episode 1 6279f137759af11dd6212662e16c1da6.jpg_1200x630

(The music fades away as the images of the Dollhouse does the same and we are once again shown the Control Center desk)

Ben: Wowie Zowie...what a line up thus far, Justin. I can't believe that the level of talent being brought into this match by our president, Chris Slayton, as the Hex Syndicate, Thrillseekers, Bloody Fairytale, and Dollhouse are former FWA, NWF, NFW, and OWA world tag team champions respectfully.

Justin: That's one way of putting my amigo, but with chapter two only one day away from hitting the air waves live on the Omega Network *AND* the El Rey Network, we can only guess what other teams will be announced, if ANY, in the aftermath of chapter two!

Ben: That is oh so true, Justin. Thank you all for joining us, we will keep things up to date for you right here...at the Control Center. Thank you and good night.

("Twilight Zone" comes back in full as the screen starts to fade to black)
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com

PWN Control Center episode 1
Page 1 of 1