Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LashyD

LashyD

I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis) Empty
PostSubject: I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis)   I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 2:24 am

"I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.."

Time: 11.30 AM, 6/27/2020
Place: Arley's locker room, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans.
Camera: Rolling!

This media offering opens up in Arley's locker room at the Mercedes-Benz arena on the morning of the 27th. Arley has seemingly not long gotten into New Orleans, and she is pretty happy to be out of that car. AK is dressed in simple street clothes of Converse sneakers, torn jeans and a plain neon pink oversized sweatshirt, the hood pulled up over the Suicida mask which she has chosen to wear. Arley's teeth seem to glow as she grins broadly while she lowers the hood down.

Arley Kirk: YUH, N'Orleans!

She fist bumps the camera before she starts her usual routine of over-excited pacing. This girl has some energy! As she walks around the various obstacles around the place, Arley proceeds to cut her promo.

Arley Kirk: Look, elephant in the room. This mask I'm wearing is not to protect my identity. Y'all know I'm sexy as fakk..

Arley's grin turns lopsided as she ironically peps herself up.

Arley Kirk: This mask is to protect all of you! I gots me a pretty gnarly infected crater that I don't want you or them chillins to see. So I'ma wear this trusty Suicida mask I wore during Tournament of Mystery. Anyboobs..

Arley smirks at her own catchphrase as the somewhat dorky blonde gal moves on to the more nitty gritty part of the dialogue.

Arley Kirk: On this day, friday the 27th, Pro Wrestling Nova comes at us live with the oh so aptly named Genesis PPV. It's the smack bang in the middle of the year event to watch, because straight up - PWN be makin' history that night!

Arley's earnest smile becomes a proud, beaming grin underneath her mask before she resumes.

Arley Kirk: It's going to be a groundbreaking night, for sure. I'm gotdang honored to be a part of it, as well as for the opportunity that I am receiving right here in New Orleans at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Yuh, viewer! Your grrrl is facing Miho Li and Ebony Arceri-Dickinson in a three-way for the PWN International Joshi championship!

Arley blinks as she looks into the camera lens, and her face slowly reverts to a neutral for a moment as she strokes her chin.

Arley Kirk: I mean, while neither Ebony nor I fit the definition of a true Joshi as neither of us are Japanese, I totally get what PWN means by this division, I absolutely have my eyes on the prize with it all and I am stoked to test my mitre in a style in which I wouldn't normally work, nonetheless! Heck...I could totally grow to like this!

Arley's eyes narrow slightly as she flexes her hands, thinking of the often hard hitting offense that Joshis are famous for. Arley grins as her fingers give a satisfying crack and continues.

Arley Kirk: Man, my favoritest person on the planet is probably the best example of a Joshi. Super Tiger and me? We may be one of the best known tag teams in the game today..

Arley opens up her duffle bag and takes out a fresh Kawaii Trash Pandas GO sticker, deftly slapping it onto a nearby locker before she turns back to the camera.

Arley Kirk: Me and Tiggy-San? We full-contact train almost every day! It keeps us sharp. It made us who we are, dang it! I know what I'm in for and what it's going to take to ascertain brilliance here in this division, and I'm prepared to do what I gotta do to maintain it!

Arley looks super confident right now as she places her hands on her hips and nods just once. The KTPG sticker glimmers on the locker behind Arley's head and gives off an air of accomplishment unto itself.

Arley Kirk: Unlike both of my opponents at Genesis, I am no stranger to championship gold. I am a former tag team champion alongside Super Tiger. I started the Luchacore craze, folks! That's MY blood on that there monstrosity!

Arley's grin looks somewhat sinister as she says the last part!

Arley Kirk: But you know, my greatest accomplishment has got to be becoming a world heavyweight champion at twenty three. I am the current, and inaugural One Wrestle Movement champion, and I have been for seven months running. Trust me when I say that I know what I'm doing with titles!

Arley nods, ever confidently, before she starts to pace slowly as she strokes her chin.

Arley Kirk: Whereas for my opponents, that situation is a little different. They're not so familiar. They could not tell you about not just the physical prestige, but the tremendous pressure that comes with being a champion. They have yet to experience the ever looming target upon their respective backs. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that! This is a new title. This could be their night, just looking at who my opponents are!

Arley Kirk: So where to start, huh? I'll start with a Miho!

Arley bows slightly before returning her gaze to the lens

Arley Kirk: Miho Li? It's a pleasure to meet cha, grrrl. The name's Arley Kirk. I'm looking forward to coming up against both you and Ebony tonight, but whereas I am quite familiar with Arceri, I am not so familiar with your body of work.

Arley had been pacing and using her hand movements and body language to accentuate her musings, but she turned on her heels and faced the camera as she said this.

Arley Kirk: I am really impressed by what I have seen of you, though. I know you're gunna rise above it all with the goals of both putting on a career best performance, as well as also popping your championship cherry..

Arley's smile fades just slightly and she once more tilts her head and gives a shrug.

Arley Kirk: Alas, I can only promise you will achieve the first goal on your list. But cheer up, yo! You can always say that you went toe to toe with Ebony Arceri-Dickinson and Arley Kirk early in your career, and just like I know you will be able to, you will be proud that you hung the fakk in there. You'll grow famous from the pace you're able to keep. Your star will rise either way because you DO have a shot. You WILL make history!!

Arley points to the camera, and adrenaline appears to be coursing through her veins with the sheer excitement of it all!

Arley Kirk: But you know, I know someone who is even more excited about the prospect of making history here. I know someone who the outcome of this match is beyond crucial to. Our girl NEEDS to make a name for herself and she needs it last year! Ebony Arceri has been plugging away at this game for some time. Don't get me wrong. I have worked in the same company with Ebony in the past. I know that she is highly capable of and I have seen her achieve some success. But as yet, Ebony has yet to pop her title cherry..

Arley snickers mischievously and then she tilts her head as she shrugs.

Arley Kirk: Now look, there ain't nothin' wrong with that! It merely illustrates my point. This very well could be championship gold #1 for Dickbag Dickinson's wife! This could be Ebony's night!

Arley's mischievous grin never fades as she speaks..

Arley Kirk: It's just not gunna be. Career championship #6, here I come! YUH, Nova!

Arley's energy levels suddenly peak and she enthusiastically pounds her chest a couple of times before smacking the lockers behind her. The resulting metallic clang echoes for quite some time, but this don't slow down the Suicide Blonde!

Arley Kirk: Genesis. The inception. The very beginning of it all. Haha. I told y'all the freakin name was apt. Now do y'all get why I'm so gotdang excited?! This ain't just my fakkin' ADHD talkin'

Arley hops from side to side as adrenaline seems to flow abundantly through her system.

Arley Kirk: History in the making.

Arley purposefully allows this last sentence to hang in the air and she has never looked prouder.

Arley Kirk: No matter what the outcome may be, you guys. All three of us are making history right here in New Orleans. This is a milestone moment for us all. But only one of us can walk away ten pounds heavier.

As the media offering begins to fade out, Arley flicks her hair as she turns to stare at the camera sideways. Her grin is proud and her teeth seem to shine brighter than ever as she points to herself with her thumb.

Arley Kirk: Remember. History!

The scene fades fully, Arley still pointing to herself.

Back to top Go down

I mean sure, it COULD hypothetically be your night.. (AK promo for Genesis)
Page 1 of 1