Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo Empty
PostSubject: "The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo   "The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2020 4:20 pm

(The scene opens on the stairway stadium corridor where we see "The HellFighter" standing quietly contemplating in a rather stoic thinking man's pose. he is already wearing his in-ring attire standing on the third step looking up to the ceiling and a lone single spotlight dangling directly above his head.)

"The HellFighter: "Two weeks in a row and one could say that I am in a bit of a roll. Since I've come back, I am 2-0 going up against the next generation or professional wrestling, but now comes to the real test and if I can be honest for a moment I am beyond excited. Of all of the people that I could had been booked to compete against, only one single name has been right at the top of my list and his name is Hans Olsen."

"Hans, you and I are cut literally from the same cloth. We are both collegiate wrestling athletes. I am a National wrestling champion in my respective weight class. I represented my country in the 1996 Olympics just as you. The only difference is that I never had the honor to compete on the mat because I was only an alternate, and in a position that should something had happened to one of the other members on the team I would step in. I almost had my numbered called, but sadly that never came to be because the one that I was set to replaced competed in the Olympic games with a broken freaking neck and won the gold metal, but I am not bitter. It was just not my time. You fought and competed in the Olympics and won it all and then went on to make a name for yourself in professional wrestling. I remembered watching professional wrestling with my eldest daughter and seeing you compete and thought to myself 'if I ever happen to get back in the ring, there is the man that I couldn't wait to step up against'. Now some time later, here in the PWN, I have an answered prayer and an opportunity to go up against you this week on Chapter Ten."

"I know that I tower over you by a whole foot, and almost outweigh you by 43 pounds, but I don't plan on squashing you with big man moves, I plan on showing the entire world that this 44 year old wrestler, what some would call me a has been wrestler who's best matches were well behind him, and prove that not only that I can still go against a former Olympic gold medalist such as yourself, but do the unthinkable and straight up out wrestle you because I do in fact believe that I can and I shall. You and I, this week, in our match are gonna put on a ring general's wrestling clinic. We are going to light it up but when it is all said and done brother, I am going to take you down and give you the single greatest fight of your entire life. This will not be easy for me but I will not settle for anything less than my absolute best and you will get all that and more this week. I may not be able to be the high flying big man like I used to be, but what I lack in high risks guts and glory, I more than make up for in fortitude and some good ol fashion technical expertise and hurting power. I can and will hit you from all angles and you won't know what you are getting but I am gonna give you that fight that you have always been craving, and I won't have to cheat in order to win. I will do it fair and square and having you looking up at the lights when it is all said and done."

"I plan on walking through hell and back and taking all of your punishment and then getting back up and telling you that I can fight you all night long because I am The HellFighter and that's all I have to say, and you can quote me on it, all of it."

(The scene fades out as HellFighter looks to the bright lights up in the ceiling.)
Back to top Go down

"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Hans Olsen) Chapter 10 Promo
Page 1 of 1