Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HellFighterINC

HellFighterINC

"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11) Empty
PostSubject: "The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11)   "The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 9:58 pm

(The scene opens as lead backstage interviewer Zanna Mitchell stands professionally well dressed with a microphone in her hand and standing in front of a Thursday Night Defiant logo backdrop.)

Zanna Mitchell: "Ladies and gentlemen, Chapter 11 is about to hit the airwaves very soon, and standing by alongside me is my special guest, he is a living legend in the sport of professional wrestling, a former world champion and now he is back and going strong in PWN. I present to you, the man, the myth, the legend, the man knowns as The HellFighter."

(HellFighter walks up, dressed in his ring attire and his jacket hood pulled up onto his head. The seven foot, three-hundred pound man stands towering over the five foot, four inch Zanna as she has to look up at him with the mic hand stretch high.)

HellFighter: "Thank you Zanna, I don't think that I deserve all those accolades but I am thankful nonetheless."

Zanna: "Ever since you're protege, Miho Li, had convinced the higher ups to see the value and ability in you and see that you still had so much to offer rather than just be a coach and manager on the sidelines, you have yet to disappoint stepping back into the ring and currently undergoing a bit of a resurgence as of late with a little winning streak and despite a little setback last week when your match against Hans Olsen was declared a no contest as we witnessed the team of Uchiha and Spyke interfere against you both. Still you are set to lock up against highly decorated former champion Nas on Thursday Night Defiance. What are your thoughts in regard to Hans Olsen, Uchiha and Spike, and of course Nas."

HellFighter: "Thank you very Zanna. Being in this business for as long as I have you know that sometimes when you are on a roll like I have been, you must not rest on any laurels and you have to keep the momentum going strong because one minute I might be undefeated and the next someone will be knocking down my door and hungry and eager to take me right back down. First off, Hans Olsen, I really wish that we could had finished our match because I was showing that I, an Olympic alternate could still go with the gold medalist and I feel that the fans were cheated. I know that my children were watching at home and wanted to see what their dad could do against you. We gave them all a taste, but I welcome the day when Chris Slayton and the PWN board of directors set us up for another match and hell lets put some added stipulations on it if we can. Not that I am trying to tell the higher ups how to do their jobs, but I would love to face off against you in a cage, that just so happens to be an iron man match. Whether it's 30 minutes, or 60 minutes, but I think that you have what it takes to stretch me and let me show what I can really do in that ring. So anytime you wanna go again Hans, I will be more than ready, willing, and able to go against you."

"Which brings me to you Spyke and Uchiha. I don't know what possessed the both of you to get involved. Maybe you don't like either myself or Hans. Perhaps you felt that you just had to make your presence known and wanted to make an impact at our expense, or maybe you felt that a match like Hans Olsen verses HellFighter should never be on free television and needs to be a truly special once and a lifetime encounter. I guess that I should be thanking you if that was the latter, but if you have beef with me, then I will gladly step up and handled one or the both of you in the center of the ring and we can all settle it, and leave it all right there. I'm easy to find. Just look up and see the seven foot, three hundred pound man standing tall and strong there. I don't hide so come and face me if you have the guts."

"Now onto my opponent for this week tonight when I face off against you Nas. Even though the announcers and Ms Zanna here see me as a man, a myth, and a living legend, and I am no doubt thankful for their accolades. Still I think that the very meaning of all that is no further than looking right at you Nas. You, with all of your accolades and all that you have accomplished throughout your career, I believe that defines you as a true living legend. Like Hans Olsen, it is people like you whom I lived and dreamed to be fighting up against. These are the fantasy bookings that send fans clamoring and salivating to watch. It is why I came back to prove that I am more than still good enough to still be able to take on and God willing defeat. I know that it won't be easy going up against you but I wouldn't have it any other way. I wanted the very best to come into my path and I've been given exactly that. You are not a stepping stone for me, but you are an answered prayer for me to prove that I can and will still go up against the wrestlers of now. I maybe old but I'm not done yet and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do against you. Who knows, maybe a match against you was also never meant to be on free television and we will see each other again and if that happens. Any time, anyplace, anywhere. So Thursday Night, Defiance, bring with you everything that there is that has created Nas into the man that he has become. Bring the Conquering Messiah, bring the Starmaker, the trendsetter, the best wrestler alive today, bring the god of destruction, the destroyer, be the absolute spectacular one that I know you to be. I will be ready, to show what this old man can still do in that ring against the likes of you. Take me all the way the hell, and I will prove that I always make it back. That's all I've got to say and you can quote me on that, all of it. Thank you Zanna."

(HellFighter walks off leaving Zanna Mitchell alone in front of the backdrop.)

Zanna: "There you have it ladies and gentlemen, humbling, but bold and honest words from the man known as The HellFighter. Nas take heart because the ball is in your court. This is Zanna Mitchell, for PWN Thursday Night Defiance signing off, and we will see you at the fights."

(The scene fades out.)
Back to top Go down

"The HellFighter Verses" (Against Nas, Chapter 11)
Page 1 of 1