Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Chapter #1: In the Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Chapter #1: In the Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 5:40 pm

(The camera does a quick shot of outside of the “Forum” arena in Inglewood before it cuts to a massive crowd shot around the signature Pro Wrestling Nova ring and the 17, 500 fans in attendance before it cuts to three men standing behind an announce table, these are the three voices of Pro Wrestling Nova themselves)

Croft: Hello everybody and welcome to In the Beginning, the very first chapter of Pro Wrestling Nova. I'm your host, Thomas Croft...

Zandt: And I am of course the true *VOICE* of Pro Wrestling and Thursday Night Defiant in Davis van Zandt.

Croft: Of course and we're both here joined by our own August James Cole...also known as...

Cole: The COLE TRAIN, BABY!! My god it feels good to do that again and thank you for the killer opening there, Thomas.

Croft: You're very welcome Cole, but truly welcome to the very first chapter in the epic saga that will be Pro Wrestling Nova and boy do we have a fully loaded show for you all here tonight!

Zandt: Come on, Thomas. Don't shoot your wad so early in the show like those feebs over in other promotions.

Cole: Now now boys, let's not cause some ruckus because tonight is a night of celebration as it is our very first show and Travis, you really can't fault Tommy Boy here for being excited. I mean aren't you a little?

Zandt: Yeah, I'll give you that much, Cole Train.

(The camera’s view shoots from the three commentators to that of the respectfully dressed but wild haired Thomas Dekker as the chief ring announcer for Pro Wrestling Nova heads for the ring while high fiving each and every one of the fans as he goes)

Croft: And here we go as PWN’s own Thomas Dekker is heading for the ring with his usual frenetic energy.

(Thomas quickly accepts a mic from one of the ring hands and then quickly gets into the ring as his music cuts off)

Dekker: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE VERY FIRST EVER SHOW FOR PRO WRESTLING NOVA AND BOY DO WE HAVE AN EPIC SHOW FOR YOU HERE TONIGHT!!

But first, I wanted to thank you all for that truly epic welcome as some of you know that I’ve been doing this for a while and I wanted to personally thank Chris Slayton, the president of PWN, for taking a chance on me and bringing me into this company.

Speaking of which, at this time I would like to personally introduce you all to the president and founder of Pro Wrestling Nova...CHRIS SLAYTON!!!

(Suddenly “Trenches” by Pop Evil keys up as the president of the company himself, Chris Slayton, steps out of the entrance way to a massive face pop as the company founder makes his way down to the ring dressed in a simple black suit that is cut to hang respectfully from his six foot three frame as he mugs with some of the fans on the way)

Cole: And here is our president, making his first appearance of the evening.

Zandt: Yeah and hopefully his only appearance as well since he basically has informed everyone that he has all of this confidence in Commissioner Booth and Aaron Tennyson of all people to run things.

Croft: He has been on record saying that but you can’t fault him for wanting to come out here and introducing the world to what has been a passion project of his for the last few months.

(Chris gets to the ring and makes like he’ll slide into it like he usually would but then gets a wry smile on his face and then enters it like anyone else would as he walks over to Dekker who offers his hand out to shake which he does before accepting the mic as Dekker moves off to one side as “Trenches” fades)

Chris: Thank you, Thomas, however I won’t hold it against you for not giving me your usual fair because you’re wanting to stay warmed up for the rest of the show.

I wanted to come out here at the start of the show to say a couple of things with the first one being I wanted to thank the fans here in Inglewood California for being here to witness the birth of such a tremendous promotion and with the level of talent that we have here from Andi Michaels to Jacob Knight to the Kawaii Trash Pandas and beyond that, I know that we won’t have one single disappointing moment of action here in Pro Wrestling Nova.

Now, my first official item of business here as the president of this promotion is to formally announce that over the next few weeks leading up to our first pay per view, we are going to have a tournament to crown the very first Pro Wrestling Nova Unified World’s heavyweight championship in a tournament that we’re calling the Challenge of the Immortals and tonight originally we had only one first stage tournament match tonight being the main event between Stephanie Matsuda and Alex Pierce, but after seeing some of the hard work put into their respective matches elsewhere on this card...I decided to throw a bit of a monkey wrench into things!

Zandt: He’s not even on the show six minutes and he’s already starting shit…

Chris: I have decided that Arata Asakura verses Jacob Knight is too good to just let it be a regular match so by order of myself as the promotion’s owner and founder, I am here by making Asakura v. Knight a first stage match in the Challenge of the Immortals tournament...but to prove how much I value hard work in this company, the people who lose in the Matsuda and Pierce or Asakura and Knight matches will be…

Croft: What the hell, what is this guy doing here?!

Zandt: Shut your mouth and get ready to pay homage to the greatest man who ever lived, Croft!!

(As “Power” blares throughout the arena, a man and a woman comes out onto the entrance way to a massive heel pop that seems to be almost physical. Both of them are dressed in very expensive looking clothing as they stroll down to the ring, the man holding a championship in his left arm like it’s a baby and when they get to the ring, they motion for Slayton to “be a good boy and hold the ropes open for them”)

Cole: Of all the duos to show up here tonight, it would have to be these two.

Zandt: The “King of Kings”, Jayson Michaels, along with the love of his life in Emma Frost have decided to grace us with their presence and you talk down at them?! How dare you, Cole!!

(Eventually Michaels and Frost enter the ring, Jayson walks right up to President Slayton with a cocky smile on his face as his music fades away)

Jayson: Mister Slayton, my name is Jayson Michaels and I’m here to take my rightful place in this company of yours.

Chris: Really and what place is that?

Jayson: Well, as you can see here. I am the Frontier Wrestling Alliance International heavyweight champion of.the.WORLD!! Which means that I automatically get a title shot at whomever is the holder of the FWA title and….

Chris: Wait, wait...let me stop you right there, Mister Michaels. I can see where you are confused because while the very last FWA World champion in Zell Hunter is here in Pro Wrestling Nova and also apart of the Challenge of the Immortals tournament, we are not using the FWA championships in the way that you are assuming that we are.

(The crowd starts to laugh at Jayson and Emma for several seconds as the last FWA International champion reaches up with his free hand to slowly remove his rather silly looking sunglasses and looks hard at the president of Pro Wrestling Nova)

Jayson: Really...well then that’s too bad because I still hold this title and since I also know that this company was built on the ashes of the FWA, so I DEMAND that you give me my title match against Zell Hunter here tonight in the main event because nothing is more important than the Golden Couple of professional wrestling!!

(Jayson then gets right into the face of PWN’s president, nose to nose)

Jayson: Now do as you are told, you worthless little piece of shit promoter before I sue you so far into the poor house that your only daughter is forced to turn tricks over in freaking New Jersey just to get you the money that you’ll owe me for the rest of your miserable existence!!

(The entire arena is silent for a few moments as even Emma has her hands over her mouth as she looks on in abject horror at what her lover has done as the expression on Chris Slayton’s face has gone from “slightly amused” to plain “furious” and slowly Jayson realizes what he’s done and who he’s pissed off and slowly holds his hands up as he starts to take a few steps back from Slayton)

Chris: You can stop right there kid. I don’t like that fucking stunt that you just pulled but however I will respect the right that title gives you by giving you a shot at entering the Challenge of the Immortals tournament next week at chapter two...against an opponent that I will announce later in the show.

(Jayson slowly nods in approval as he starts to smile but the smile stops as Chris holds up a pair of fingers)

Chris: But there are two conditions to this. The first one being that you do not try to interfere in tonight’s main event and don’t give me some line that you won’t pull that kind of shit because I know you better than that and plus, you couldn’t do it if you tried because, before you so fucking rudly interrupted me, I was about to announce that tonight’s main event of Matsuda and Pierce will have an extra special guest ref for the match!!

(Jayson rolls his eyes as he does a gold clap for the announcement before the president suddenly takes a sinister step towards Jayson and the younger man stops and looks at the older man with fear in his eyes)

Chris: Don’t think that I don’t know who you are, Jayson. I know you and your reputation, so the second condition is that you try and interfere in either of the Challenge matches or you will not enjoy what I have in mind for punishment. Understood?

Jayson: Oh I understand perfectly, Mister Slayton.

(Chris doesn’t say anything else as “Trenches” starts to play once more as the owner and founder of the company heads to the back, leaving Jayson and Emma alone in the ring discussing matters)
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 5:43 pm

======================
BACKSTAGE
======================

The fans are suddenly screaming louder than they have all night as Super Tiger and Arley Kirk are spotted playfully bouncing each other off the hallway walls as they make their way to the locker room..

Super Tiger: What are you doing, stoopid coyote?!

ST and AK playfully pretend to shove each other down the stairs as they giggle and Tiger very nearly manages it, a look of shock coming over her face as Arley pretended to teeter precariously before ST smirked and issued a chop to the chest as she realized the coyote was just playing.

Arley Kirk: You're gon' just be all, like, I'ma push my favorite bij down the stairs!

Super Tiger: Hai! I push my favorite bij down the stairs, all day any d..

A mixed reaction stemmed from the fans watching on the NOVATron as Wil Pierce turned a corner and KTPG nearly bumped headlong into him. Wil just seemed to look the crazy young team up and down before he smiled..

Wil Pierce: Well now, ummm 'grrrrls', a warm congratulations to you both! After two excruciating months, and all the stuff you both endured, you two had your WrestleWar moment after all! Well done!

There was an 'awww' reaction before a pop as both Super Tiger and Arley folded their hands and bowed with grins of gratitude on their faces.

Super Tiger: Oh! Thank you very kindly, Wil-san!

Arley Kirk: That's super cool of you, dood! Thankoo!

Wil seemed to frown just slightly at the response from Arley, yet he pressed on.

Wil Pierce: Yes. Well. It's a good thing that you ladies are amped and ready to take on the world tonight, because you're taking on one of the finest teams in the world, The Vice Kings!

Arley and Tiger double fist bumped as they made affirmative sounds. Wil looked as though he would like to get out of here.

Arley Kirk: Yuh, Wil! Gabe and Jer are one mothereffer of a tough tandem, but KTPG ain't exactly a team you wanna you with either!

Super Tiger: But we LOVE toys!! Arley-san, just this morning you played Lego in your treehou..

Arley Kirk: ANYWAY, Wil. If you see Vice Kings around, you tell 'em they better learn to catch lightning in a bottle pretty damn quick, aight?

The fans laugh as Wil had long since disappeared off screen, leaving Arley and Tiger talking to the hallway. As the scene closed out, Tiger and Arley went through their usual double fist-bump routine..

Super Tiger: HAI GRRRL!

Arley Kirk: YUH GRRRL!!
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 5:48 pm

(The camera cuts back to the ringside area)

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and it is your opening match for chapter one of Pro Wrestling NOVA!! Introducing your first competitor of the evening!!!

(Suddenly a powerful drum beat starts to echo throughout the arena as a slight fan pop explodes as Abandoned by Bears’ “So Far Gone” begins to play throughout the arena as a young man explodes out onto the entrance way as he tries to get the fans behind him)

Dekker: He hails from Kelso Washington and weighs in tonight at one hundred and ninety five pounds...making his professional wrestling debut..this is Mickey HAWTHORNE!!!

(Mickey Hawthorne heads down to the ring, giving out high fives as he goes around the ring before he slides under the bottom ropes and strikes a quick pose in the ring)

Zandt: Oh god...a truly baby BABYFACE!!!

Cole: The kid is green, apparently up till recently he was hanging out in backyard promotions much like former Extreme Wrestling International great Evan Aho did prior to his start in pro wrestling all those years ago.

Zandt: Yeah and hopefully this kid will go the same way, straight outta our memories.

Dekker: And introducing his opponent…

(As Mickey works on the crowds in the ring, the high paced and upbeat tempo is suddenly replaced with something a little bit more somber sounding that slowly leads into some rather interesting lyrics)

Zandt: I don’t know who this guy is, but he’s got an interesting taste in themes…

Dekker: He hails from Corvallis Oregon and weighs in tonight at two hundred and thirty five pounds...he is Ground Zero’s own foreign devil!!!

(“Big Jerk” by Ape Fight begins to play in earnest as the crowds allow their great displeasure to be known as none other than Hans Olsen starts to stride down to the ring like he owns the place, an OWA Ground Zero hoodie covering his bald head as he goes, ignoring the fans and looking hard at the young man in the ring)
Dekker: This is none other than HANS OLSEN!!!

(Before Thomas Dekker can say anything else, Olsen is already whipping the hoodie off and quickly entering the ring where he catches Mickey Hawthorne’s attempt at a running attack with a double leg takedown as the older wrestler starts to lay into the former Backyarder)

*DING DING*

Croft: And we’re off to a somewhat painful start as the freshly debuting Mickey Hawthorne squares off against industry journeyman Hans Olsen.

Zandt: “Squares off”...more like being fed to is the right term here, Tommy boy!

(After a few more seconds, the ref is finally able to get Hans off of Mickey who is slow to get to his feet before Hans is back on the young man again, quickly going for the kill with the Olympic Slam only for Mickey to quickly wiggle out of it, wrapping his legs around Hans’ head and slamming him down to the mat with a Poison-rana which he then reaches back and quickly grabs one of Hans’ legs for the pin)

ONE...TTWOO...TT…

Cole: We almost had an amazing upset there with Mickey hitting that spiked rana on Hans for the two count.

Croft: No kidding, Cole. If Mickey had managed to get a pinfall or submission fall over Hans, I don’t think Nate Cage or anyone in Ground Zero would even let him live it down!

Zandt: Do we even care what Cage or his cronies think? Are they even a thing anymore really?

(Hans manages to shove Mickey off of him with his free foot before he rolls to his feet and when Mickey goes for a running hurricanrana, Hans catches him and then powers him up into a vertical lift position before suddenly dropping him with a vertical suplex piledriver with a wicked smile on his face)

Croft: AMERICAN ROULETTE!! AMERICAN ROULETTE!! Hans Olsen drills that poor kid with his signature finish!!

ONE...TTWWOO...TTTHHHRRREEEEEE!!

*DING DING*!!

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of your match HANS OLSEN!!

(“Big Jerk” begins to play once again as the ref raises Hans’ arm for a moment before Hans yanks it away from the ref before he stands up and pulls the straps of his ring gear down as he smirks down at Mickey who is rolling around in pain before he snatches up Mickey’s right ankle and locks in the ankle lock which causes Mickey to start screaming in pain)

Croft: OH MY GOD!! Why is Hans Olsen doing this?! He’s already won the match and now he’s trying to break the poor kid’s ankle?!

Zandt: Well he did cut a promo saying that he was going to do exactly this to the kid for stepping into what Hans’ called “his world’.

(The ref attempts to get Hans to break the hold but instead Hans simply rachets up the torque on the submission hold even more until suddenly the crowds at ringside explode)

Cole: Oh baby, I think things here are about to get really interesting!!

Zandt: What is he doing here, he’s not even scheduled to be here tonight?!

(The “Blackheart” Wil Pierce himself hits the ring running and scores a picture perfect knee strike on Hans driving him away from Mickey while checking on the kid as Hans starts to make his way up the ramp with a wide smile on his face)

Croft: It’s a good thing that the Blackheart came down to the ring to help this young rookie or his professional debut could’ve been his professional…

Zandt: Hold on a second, what’s the ref talking with Dekker over?

Dekker: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!! Due to the actions of Hans Olsen in the immediate aftermath of the match, the referee has officially REVERSED his decision and this match has now been awarded to YOUR WINNER...MICKEY HAWTHORNE!!!!

(“So Far Gone” begins to play as the ref holds up Mickey’s arm as Wil helps the youngeter up to his feet as the camera cuts to the backstage area)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:12 pm

==============
BACKSTAGE
==============

(The scene changing view, cutting to backstage as we see new PWN signee, “Invincible” Miho Li walking down the hallway greeting various individuals all friendly like shaking their hands and high fiving them with her infectious and cheerful demeanor. She is not wearing her usual wrestling attire but dressed in her normal street gear when a voice from off camera suddenly speaks up)

<Man's voice/Off Camera>: Well that's a beautiful sight there.

Miho: sheepish and bashful noticeably blushing ahhh thank you...I think.

(The camera slides left to reveal the person that Miho is talking to which makes the fans in the arena react with a massive mixed reaction of both cheers and boos as it is none other than Jericho Morton looking at the young woman)

Jericho: beams a smile at Miho Not a problem, it is always a refreshing sight to see such a young and gifted talent enjoying herself and supporting her company.

Miho: oh...(letting her guard down slightly but still mindful) well thank you. I’m trying to do the very best that I can. I have a lot to live up to. No pressure right?

Jericho: crosses his arms over his chest as he leans against the wall, still smiling Not a problem, plus there is no pressure tonight for those of us lucky enough to just be here and enjoy the night. People like you and I can live up to other...pressures...of being in this sport later.

<Man's voice growling/off camera>: Miho...

(Before Miho can say or do anything, the fans explode with cheers as none other than the "Hellfighter" Patrick Michael Shutt steps into frame, also dressed in his street gear but that more befitting a preacher as he moves to stand next to his young student and goddaughter)

Hellfighter: Look kid, whatever you're selling-she doesn't want any. Do we have an understanding?

(Hellfighter's eyes narrow hard as Jericho simply appears to be not bothered by the more senior wrestler and his protective nature as Jericho simply smiles and chuckles)

Jericho: I'm not selling anything, sir. Just simply enjoying the fact that this company has taken on some of the brightest of the newest talent. That's all.

(Hellfighter doesn't seem to be believing the younger man at all as Hellfighter gently leads Miho away from Jericho who gives Miho a little happy wave good bye, but once the two wrestlers are out of ear shot, Jericho's expression changes)

Jericho: Pointless pounce. Can't a man be polite to anyone in this era??

(Suddenly another man appears at Jericho's side, a rather stoutly built man with a full beard and dressed like he's going to war, complete with a tactical vest with the name "ARMSTRONG" written in white on a piece of black electrical tape on the vest)

New Guy: Oi boss, you do know who that guy you called a ponce is right?

Jericho: No, who is it Jessie?

Jessie: Um...that's the fucking Hellfighter that's who that is.

(At this Jericho raises an eyebrow at his man and then looks back over at the direction that Hellfighter and Miho have just gone to the fans amusement before he rolls his eyes and then shakes his head)

Jericho: Not important, what is important is the fucking plan. So let's go and do this!

(The camera then cuts back to the ringside area)

Last edited by The Office on Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:15 pm

(The camera cuts back to the ringside area as Isabel Cortez is now standing in the ring with a beaming smile on her face and Pro Wrestling Nova’s newest ref, Jessi Ritter who stands near by)

Isabel: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following lucha is scheduled for one fall!!!

(Suddenly a hard combination of bass chords and drumming starts up as the crowds at ringside let out a very confused burst of cheers and boos as the NovaTron shows us the brutal career history of the very man stepping out onto the entrance way)

Isabel: Introducing first, weighing in tonight at two hundred and fifty pounds, he hails from Hawthorne California and is escorted to the ring by Ebony Arceri…

(The hard form of the "Hawthorne Horror" himself, Ian Dickenson, starts to make his way to the ring with the pale gothic beauty that is Ebony Arceri close at hand with a wry smirk on her face as the two make their way down to the ring as Halford's "The One You Love To Hate" continues to plays around them)

Isabel: He is the self professed “Hawthorne Horror” and one of the hardest men in professional wrestling, this is IAN DICKENSON!!

(Ian holds the ropes open for Ebony before swinging into the ring himself and moving to the center of the ring with a rather stoic look on his face)

Zandt: And that ladies and gentlemen is the undefeated and undisputed Royalty Wrestling League’s King of Hardcore. He spent his entire run in the RWL undefeated.

Cole: A rather impressive specimen to say the least and from what I’ve seen of his work in the RWL before they shut down, a very impressive body of work at well.

(Suddenly the music shifts to some very Middle Eastern sounding beats and chanting that suddenly explodes into a powerful bass chord as the crowds explode as a masked figure steps out onto the entrance way, slowly pointing one finger high into the sky)

Isabel: And introducing his opponent, he is making his professional wrestling debut here tonight. At one hundred ninety eight pounds from Toronto Japan!!

(The masked man starts to make his way down to the ring to “Do you call my name” by Ra, high fiving several of the fans as he goes, once he makes it to the ring side area he quickly jumps up onto the ring apron and swings himself over the top rope)

Isabel: He is the "Golden Tiger" himself, MAVERICK SPYKE!!!

(Spyke then quickly jumps to the top turnbuckle and slowly does his pose again before he turns his masked face to look right at Ian who seems more bored than anything before the young wrestler hops back down and removes his cape before he waits for the bell to ring)

Croft: This incredible young rookie is one of the students of Zell Hunter, which means he’s got a legitimate reason to be bearing that particular mantle.

Zandt: Yeah but the whole “tiger” theme though?

Croft: Yeah, I know. When I had a moment and caught up with him, all that he would say is that it made sense to have the spirit of the tiger wrestle.

Zandt: Right….

(The two men hook up in the center of the ring and jockey for position before finally the taller Ian is able to get dominance by quickly switching his position and catching Spyke with a short arm lariat that drives the masked rookie hard to the mat before Ian pulls him back up and hits another short-arm lariat followed by a third which Ian twists into a DDT that he follows up with a pin attempt)

ONE….TT….

Cole: And that’s one and three quarters worth of a pinfall attempt by Ian.

Croft: Yes but I don’t think that’ll be the end of it!

(Jessi makes sure that the break is clean but when Ian ducks around her, he ducks under a roundhouse kick by Spyke at which point he pops back up only to be caught on the reverse end of Spyke’s foot coming back in a reverse roundhouse kick at which point Spyke goes for the pin only for Ian to kick out at which point Spyke is already back to his feet and he makes like he’s going to go for a moonsault but Ian sees it and rolls away from it only for Spyke to hit an actual moonsault before rolling him up for another pin attempt)

ONE...TTWWOO…

Zandt: And a mighty kick out by Ian as he quickly slides to the outside to try and gather his wits as this match has been all Spyke at this point.

Cole: No kidding, Davis. Much like Hans in our first match, I don’t think Ian was honestly expecting this level of talent to be thrown at him.

Zandt: Maybe but I think that’s going to change even more from the look on Ian’s face.

(Just as Ian starts to climb into the ring, Spyke makes like he’s about to hit a springboard plancha to the outside which turns out to be just another feint much like with the moonsault before but Ian gets an angry look on his face and quickly gets into the ring and charges Spyke, hitting a spear on him that drives the smaller man hard into the nearest turnbuckle at which point and he starts to unload European uppercut after European uppercut onto the young man one right after another, driving Spyke further and further into the turnbuckle before finally Jessi manages to get in there and forces a bit of separation between the two wrestlers but Ian simply moves around her at which point Spyke hits a rope assisted Gamergiri kick that Ian is able to partially block but it gives Spyke just enough time to get out of the corner and start to move away from the more experienced wrestler)

Cole: Good attempt by Spyke to try and create some distance between himself and Ian.

Zandt: No kidding, for a second there I thought that the kid was about to die in that ring..

Cole: Wait, there is something going on at ringside.

(The camera view shifts as Jericho Morton comes sauntering down to the ring with a wide smile on his face as he approaches the ringside area, moving over to a spot where he can easily pull himself up onto the ring apron and catching the attention of the ref who gives him a curious look while Ian powerslams Spyke in the ring)

Croft: I don't get it, what is Jericho Morton of all people doing out here!? He's not even apart of the Pro Wrestling Nova roster.

Zandt: Yeah, combine that with the fact that we saw him already backstage with Miho Li and Hellfighter, makes me wonder what's going on.

(Jericho leans against the top rope while looking rather...smitten with Jessi who is trying to get him to leave but in response, the young man simply undoes his shirt and reveals a very toned and defined bare chest to the young female ref while the match goes on behind her in the ring)

Croft: What is Morton's plan?! To get a date during this match??

Cole: I don't know but check out what's happening in the ring behind her!

(Ian has staggered Spyke who is leaning against the far ropes at which point the "Hawthorne Horror" rebounds off of the far ropes and comes at Spyke full force with a lariat but the rookie ducks down while pulling the top rope at the same time that sends Ian tumbling to the ground and allowing him hopefully to get a breather but then suddenly a couple of people quickly slide under the bottom rope and just quickly dog pile on Spyke, beating him down with stiff shots to the head and chest)

Cole: Come on Ref, turn around and do your job!!

(Jessi is somewhat distracted by this handsome man openly flirting with her as she moves in a bit closer, looking a bit shy at him for a moment but when she has a moment where she remembers where she is, Jessi tries to turn around but Jericho simply reaches over and pulls Jessi closer to him and kisses her while behind them the two people, a man and a woman, are hauling Spyke up with one of them locking in a full nelson while the other beats on her chest a couple of times before hitting the near ropes and slamming a large boot in the form of a Bicycle Kick hard into the face of Spyke at which point the man who has Spyke in the Full Nelson uses the momentum to lift them both over, slamming Spyke head first hard in a Dragon suplex!)

Zandt: Somewhat unorthodox tactics, but I can approve because that over eager rookie in Spyke needed to be taught a lesson!

(The man and the woman quickly gets out of the ring as Jericho then breaks the kiss with a sly smile before he jumps down from the ring as Ian quickly gets back in and tries to get the refs attention as she seems to be composing herself)

Croft: Where did President Slayton get this woman, she seems like she needs to head back to ref's school and retake every course.

Zandt: I don't know about that, have you seen her twitter??

Cole: I don't know about the two of you but she seems to be very confused about what just happened involving herself and Jericho Morton of all people.

(Ebony in the meantime has been working on getting Ian up and back into the ring at which point he sees Spyke trying to get back up to his feet at which point he quickly picks up the smaller man, draping him over his right shoulder and locking in a crossface chickenwing variant at which point Spyke quickly taps out at which point Ian simply drops him)

Isabel: The winner of your match via submission, IAN DICKENSON!!!

(As his theme kicks back up, Ian kneels down to one side and shakes his head out a little bit as Ebony comes over and starts to say something into his ear at which point the hardcore wrestler looks up at the entrance way where Jericho and his two cohorts are up the entrance way, the man and the woman who laid out Spyke are having a good laugh at their shared mayhem while Jericho smiles at Jessi, rubbing his lower lip as he moves up the ramp with his cohorts at which point the camera shows us Jessi as she looks back at Jericho and touching her lips, shaking her head in confusion, before the camera cuts back to a shot of Ian with a look of anger on his face)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:19 pm

============
BACKSTAGE
============

A backstage locker room scene appeared on the NOVATron and there was a loud mixed reaction when it turned out to be 'Diamond' Lash Donohue, all suited up and ready to go.

Lash Donohue: SUP, Nova?

As the fans responded a little more warmly to the dreadlocked rookie, the backstage cam zoomed in, and that familiar knowing smirk crossed Lash's face as he cracked his knuckles slowly and purposefully. As Lash spoke, they slowly returned to his side.

Lash Donohue: I'ma let you in on a little something, my doods.

Lash chuckled slightly at the audible groan rolling through the arena.

Lash Donohue: Not THAT kinda something, geez y'all have some filthy minds! Do you think I am on the NOVATron right now to talk about my c..

A rumble of laughter rose up from the audience and Lash put his hand up to the camera as he turned away for a second. Laughing, Lash threw his hands out and cocked an eyebrow while he waited for the PWN crowd to die down a little. Shaking his head with a grin, he pressed on.

Lash Donohue: What I meant, ya filthy animals, was THIS. What I'm here at Pro Wrestling Nova for in the first place?! To one by one, throughout my time in this promotion, come face to face with the greatest in-ring competition doing the rounds today! This seems to be the melting pot, y'all. This is the meeting place. Dare I say it, NOVA hosts possibly the greatest wrestlers on the planet? I dares..

Lash grinned as he actually achieved a pop for this one, and he held a hand to an ear with a quizzical expression, leading to them growing even louder!

Lash Donohue: I'm here to test my might against said talents, and in just a few moments from now, who better to start with that GRAHAM EFFIN BAKER??!

Lash allowed the huge POP to roll through, offering The Aviator a subtle 'you're welcome' wink.

Lash Donohue: GB, c'mon my dood. Let's freakin' tear it up out there! Let's prove once and for all why you're one one of the best in the world!!

Lash suavely grabbed his entrance coat and slid it onto his shoulders and then turned back around.

Lash Donohue: Because when Squires Knight #43 outlasts and outclasses this multiple time world champion, Lash Donohue is gonna prove once and for all..

Lash beamed proudly as the response returned to somewhat mixed..

Lash Donohue: I freakin' belong here!

Lash spun around and the last thing the fans see are the tail of his purple faux fur trailing as he threw open the door and headed out into the hall.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall!!

(Suddenly the NovaTron lights up with a video of the past career accomplishments of the man known as the “Aviator” as the opening lines of 'blood//water' (Tom Morello mix) by Grandson starts to play as the familiar figure of Graham Baker steps out onto the entrance way)

Dekker: He weighs in tonight at two hundred and fifth teen pounds from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by way of London, England. He is the man known simply as "The Savior"....

(Baker starts to make his way down to the ring, occassionally giving a fan or two a fist bump as he goes before he finally gets to the ring and swings himself over the top rope and then up onto the nearest turnbuckle as his jacket shifts lights colors in tune with the song)

Dekker: This is the "Aviator" himself...GRAHAM..BBAAKKEERR!!!!

(Graham then quickly yanks off his jacekt and tosses it to the man on the outside as the music then shifts to "Seventeen girls in a row" by Steel Panther as the lights go back to normal)

Dekker: And his opponent, he hails from Calabasas California and weighs in tonight at one hundred and ninety pounds...

(As the song echoes around the arena with the solid power of a 80's Hair Band, the fans are sending up a stout mixture of cheers and boos as none other than Lash Donohue comes stepping out onto the entrance way with his usual entrance gear on as he struts down to the ring at his own speed, causing Graham Baker to yell at him to hurry up)

Dekker: He is the "Diamond in the Rough", the "Baddest Bad Boy on the West Coast", and the "Hair Metal High Flyer"...this is LASH...DDDOOONNNOOOHHHUUUEEE!!!

(Lash quickly swings himself up onto the entrance way and strikes a sexy pose for a moment on the outside when suddenly his music comes to a screeching halt when suddenly a hard sounding voice suddenly speaks as the entire arena cuts to black)

William Dafoe:
This was a fucking bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville.
For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
[Shouting] THERE WAS A *FIREFIGHT*!!!

(Suddenly two portions of the NovaTron come to life with the words "PHANTOM" & "TROUPE" as the center portion of the NovaTron suddenly comes to life with the words "BLACKHEART" as the two spotlights to each side of the entrance way come to life and highlight the figure standing there which brings a huge mixture of cheers and boos)

Croft: What is he doing out here again?! That man is not scheduled to be on this show tonight at all!!

Cole: I really don't think that the self-proclaimed Albert Wesker of Luchadores really cares, Thomas.

(As "Burn the Ships" by Blacktop Mojo begins to play, the "Young Turn of the Phantom Troupe" himself, Wil Pierce, starts to make his way down to the ringside area, his attention is focused solely on none other than Graham Baker who is now really worked up into a fit at the sight of Pierce)

Zandt: I don't know about you but I'm loving this, two of the men that Graham Baker has had problems with over the past few weeks elsewhere is here in Pro Wrestling Nova and right in his face!!!

Croft: It is true that at the next SSW pay per view that Graham Baker has a scheduled meeting with Wil Pierce, but that does not excuse his presence here tonight on the debut of Pro Wrestling Nova!!

Cole: Just goes to show one thing though, Thomas, and that is here at PWN, you never know who will make an appearance.

(The music cuts out as Wil stops just before he reaches the ring and when the ref is sure that he's not going to come any closer, he calls for the bell)

*DING DING*!!!

(Baker trash talks at Wil for a couple more seconds before Lash quickly comes up behind his opponent and goes for a School Boy which then he bridges for the pin)

ONE...TTWWOO...TTTHHHRRREE…

*KICKOUT*!!!

Cole: I think that Graham Baker needs to stop focusing on Wil Pierce and back on Lash Donohue because that almost cost him the match right there!!

Zandt: Yes but you also have to wonder what will Wil bring to the match here tonight?!

(Lash starts to unload with European uppercuts against Baker but Baker returns the favor with elbow and forearm strikes to the head and chest of Lash that drives the other man back just enough that Baker is able to land one of his signature dropkicks onto Lash that causes the lighter man to bounce off of the ropes at which point Baker connects with another dropkick that floors Lash this time and he goes in for the pin)

ONE...TTWWOO..

*KICKOUT!!*

(Baker hauls Lash up and then quickly hits a snap exploder suplex that he rolls through and then shifts his positioning and hits a bridging Dragon suplex for another pin attempt)

ONE...TTWWOO...TTTHHH...

*KICKOUT*!!!

(Lash then hits a standing knee drop onto Lash's lower back and then quickly hits a deadlift gutwrench suplex before he quickly adds in an iron claw hold right onto Lash's stomach that causes him to cry out in pain as Baker digs in his fingers with a grim determination)

Croft: This night has been full of one impressive series of moves after another and I'm happy to say that this match is also doing the same!!

Cole: I agree, but I think that Baker is under the assumption that he can end this match quickly because he puts very little value into the work ethic of Lash even despite how he acts isn't how the man truly is in my opinion.

(Lash proves Cole's words right as he forces his body, already held in a painful submission hold, to flex a certain way as he manages to get his legs up and around Baker's head as he follows through with a headscissors takedown from a prone position at which point Lash quickly moves, despite the pain from the submission hold, and lifts up Baker into a Fisherman suplex that he hits with an almost practiced ease followed by another Fisherman and then a third and he keeps hooked as the ref dives to start the count)

ONE...TTWWOO...TTTHHRR

*KICKOUT*!!!

(Baker is already back up onto his feet as Lash is starting to get to his at which point Baker takes Lash down with a two leg take down before he hooks Lash's left arm and starts to rain elbow strikes down upon Lash's head and shoulders, trying to prove his dominance over his fellow wrestler before slamming his elbow hard and then grinding it even harder in between Lash's shoulder blades)

Zandt: Graham Baker showing the young upstart in Lash Donohue who is the proper wrestler here by applying a beautiful forced submission there in the middle of the ring and the ref is continuing to check on Lash to see if he wants to submit or not.

Cole: Of course, of course...but you also have to remember that Wil Pierce is still at ringside and has an invested interest in this match as well, Davis.

Zandt: Well if the so called “Blackheart” has any real brains to him, he’ll know not to get involved in this match won’t he!

Croft: I don’t know about that…

(The camera shows us that Wil has moved a bit closer to the ring and leans against it, resting his chin in the palm of his right hand while mock yawning with his left which Baker sees which only serves to increase the torque of the elbow into Lash’s spine until finally Baker has had enough of Wil’s shit and breaks the hold to go over and trash talk the other wrestler who has backed off and the ref is dealing with Wil, Baker turns around and Baker gets a kick to the gut which Lash then quickly spins him into a Hammerlock position and into a Hammerlock DDT!!)

Croft: Pin attempt by Lash!!

ONE….TTWWOO...TTTHH…

*KICKOUT*!!!

(Baker is already back up to his feet and catches Lash with his signature CMD, rolling death valley bomb, but Lash’s feet clip the ref in mid move before Baker is back up to his feet and he moves to the corner to wait for Lash to get into position as he gives the man a fierce smile)

Cole: The ref is down but that’s not going to stop Graham Baker as he looks to put the finishing touches on his opponent and prove that all of the hype about Lash Donohue is just what he said-overrated hype.

Zandt: Yes...but look!!!

(The camera shows us the sinister smile of Baker as he lines up Lash but from the left side of Baker, the cold and hateful glare of Wil Pierce appears and when Lash in the right position, Baker is unable to hit his signature finish as Wil suddenly lashes out and grabs Baker by the throat and makes like he’s about to choke toss him but Baker is able to get out of the hold and goes for a spinning heel kick but Wil ducks it as he quickly ducks into the ring via the middle rope then…)

*BAM!!!*

Zandt: BANDIT REVOLVER!!!

Croft: Oh MY *GOD*!!! That wicked roundhouse kick that Wil Pierce is known for has just knocked Graham Baker to the mat and now Wil is quickly sliding back under the ring ropes like it was nothing as Lash has finally gathered enough of his senses and see Baker just laying there, so he quickly moves over and then hits a spinning lifting double underhook facebuster and then goes for the pin as the ref slowly starts his count)

ONE...TTWWOO...TTTHHHRRREEEEEE!!!

*DING DING*!!!

Dekker: The winner of your match, LLLASH DDDOONNOOHUUEEE!!!

(As his theme starts to play again, Lash moves to sit on his knees as Wil calmly gets into the ring to celebrate with a very confused Lash)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:25 pm

==========
BACKSTAGE
==========

After the previous match, Zanna Mitchell knocked on the door of the newest superstar, Kamila Rose. She didn’t answer right away, as Zanna knocked at the door again, as the door flew open, and Kam looked at her smiling. She hugged her, not knowing her own limit as Zanna looked at her puzzled. Kam backed off as she looked at her, still smiling as she waved at the cameraman who waved back too.

Zanna Mitchell
Ladies and gentlemen, the newest Pro Wrestling Nova superstar, Kamila Rose.

Kam continued smiling as she seemed a bit bouncy. She looked at her as Zanna held the microphone over to her as she took it from her. She was just so excited that she would be bringing her energy here tonight.

Kamila Rose
I’m so excited to be here Zanna. After all the injuries, and the travelling, it has all lead me to this moment. I will show them all, that even the Cub isn’t afraid of anything that is placed in her path. Just for record, I am the Cub, that’s the nickname my demon friend gave me once and I’ve just stuck with it. Anyway, I am so happy, and excited, and honored to be part of this new Roster, Zanna, you have no idea…

Zanna shook her head as Kam did a circle jumping up and down. Zanna looked at her brushing the hair out of her face as she got Kam to stop moving for a moment, as she looked at her.

Zanna Mitchell
So anyone you are looking forward to facing?

Kam thought about it for a moment as she looked at her.

Kamila Rose
I am just excited to face everyone that there’s not just one person who I would single out. If you excuse me though, I have a cup of coffee sitting on my counter and it is getting cold. But everyone I hope you will be ready once I debut, because I am just so excited.

Kamila turned to go back into her locker room, she opened the door, and screamed as Zanna looked into it, Kam was a bit scared to go back in as there was Owl masks hanging off her locker and ceiling as she scurried over and stuck next to Zanna.

Kamila Rose
Who would be so mean to me?

She had wondered as the scene faded out, heading to the next match.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:27 pm

Isabel Cortez: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following Lucha is scheduled for one fall!!

(Suddenly "Doing it to Death" by the Kills begins to play as the fans start to boo as Aura Everton steps out onto the entrance way looking very confident and full of herself)

Isabel: Introducing first, she hails from Great Falls Montana and weighs in tonight at one hundred and forty five pounds..

(Aura slowly makes her way confidently down to the ring, quickly entering it like it was any other fighting arena ring before entering the ring properly)

Isabel: This is the self professed "Super Strong Tiger"...the New World, Aura EVERTON!!!

(Aura takes a moment to try and figure out why the PWN fans are booing her when suddenly the lights in the arena start flickering)

Croft: What is going on here?

Zandt: I don't know, but I have a feeling that it's nothing good.

(After a few seconds of this, the flickering stops and Aura looks over at Isabel who can only offer up a shrug in return)

Isabel: And her opponent..

(The opening strands of Trivium's "Sever the Hand" begins to play out through the arena as a very confident looking young woman storms out onto the entrance way and starts making her way down to the ring)

Isabel: Making her professional wrestling debut, at one hundred and ten pounds from Cincinnati Ohio!!

(Rihannon gets to the ring and quickly slides under the bottom rope as she keeps her green eyed gaze focused solely on Aura who is making a "come at me motion" at the younger woman)

Isabel: This is Rihannon Hartwell!!

Zandt: Great...*ANOTHER* debuting rookie?! First it was Mickey Hawthorne and then it was Maverick Spyke...

Croft: President Slayton wants everyone to know that Pro Wrestling Nova is a solid place for young talent, Davis. What else do you expect from him?

Zandt: Not to be hiring so many damn kids maybe?

(Isabel leaves the ring and the ref calls for the bell)

*DING DING*

(Rihannon charges at Aura as she goes for a high cross body block but the taller woman easily catches her and then hits a Samoan drop onto Rihannon before quickly going for a pin attempt but Rihannon quickly squirms her way out of the attempt and then quickly tries to go for a handstand Poison-rana but Aura isn’t having any of that as she grabs both of Rihannon’s legs to keep her in place as Aura slowly starts to stand up and then quickly hits a standing powerbomb onto Rihannon but doesn’t let go and instead raises her back up and follows through with another powerbomb before she quickly tries to fold up Rihannon for the pin)

Zandt: And hopefully this one is over…

ON…

*KICKOUT*!!!

Zandt: DAMN IT!!

Cole: Dang, I thought Rihannon was done for after that set of moves.

Croft: Agreed, Cole, but if I learned anything from watching Rihannon’s promos over the past week is that she’s got some kind of desire roaring in her veins…wait a second…what’s happening at ringside?

(While we see Aura arguing with the ref in the background as Rihannon slowly gets her wits together, the camera shows us a rather sinister looking blonde man dressed in purple emerge from under the ring and slowly, hesitantly looks over the edge of the ring apron at the two women wrestling before ducking back down as the firey red-head quickly hits a standing tornado DDT onto Aura who tries to quickly get back to her feet when suddenly the man in purple grabs the former underground fighter’s legs that drops Aura to her knees)

Zandt: What is that crazy fuck doing?! Doesn’t he know that Aura is a trained fighter and he’s nothing to her?!

(Rihannon doesn’t see the man in purple’s actions as she hits the far ropes and then comes back with a hesitation dropkick right into Aura’s face that drops the taller woman as the man in purple quickly squirms back under the ring at which point Rihannon hauls Aura up to her feet and then with a sudden twisting of Aura’s arm that Aura tries to reverse, Rihannon drills her flat with a superkick that Rihannon quickly follows up with a pin)

*DING DING*

Isabel: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of your match...RIIHANNON HARTWELL!!

(“Sever the Hand” begins to play again as the ref raises Rihannon’s hand in victory which brings a very big smile from the red-headed woman who’s enjoying not only her first victory, but the start of her professional wrestling career as the camera cuts to the commentary team)

Croft: And your winner of this match is the debuting Rihannon Hartwell. However I wonder how she’d react if she knew about the man in purple?

Cole: I don’t know to be honest, but let’s see if she can figure it out because look at ringside.

(The camera cuts back to ringside as the man in purple practically slithers out from under the ring again and moves to look into the ring which startles Rihannon slightly as he quickly slides into the ring before moving up to one knee and then looks between Aura and Rihannon at which point the former underground fighter is starting to get up to her knees when suddenly the man in purple looks at Aura and then shakes his head as he quickly stands up, rebounds off the nearest ropes, and the CURB STOMPS Aura’s head into the mat with such a vicious spur of movement that Rihannon quickly gets out of the ring as the man in purple goes down on one knee and motions to Aura’s prone form like he’s offering it to the red-head)

Croft: Good god! Can someone please get medical down to the ring, I don’t think anyone’s head is supposed to bounce like that after a curb stomp!!

Cole: Who is this crazy mother fucker anyway?

(At this point security hits the ring as the man in purple quickly takes off like a bat outta hell as the screen cuts to the back)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:30 pm

==========
BACKSTAGE
==========

Scene cuts backstage with a long shot down a hallway. We don’t see anything out of the ordinary, but we can hear a humongous racket. Equipment crashing and indistinct shouting can be heard. Seconds later, Ian Dickenson storms into view, tossing around anything he can lay his hands on. A couple of steps behind, Ebony Arceri is trying her best to calm him down.

Ebony: Ian, I know you’re upset, but please try and calm down….

Ian: Calm down? Why the fuck should I?

Ian kicks an equipment case, leaving a massive dent where his boot makes contact. Ebony winces, but still puts a hand on his arm.

Ebony: This isn’t going to change anything…

Ian just stands there, seething.

Ian: What am I supposed to do about it, Ebony? Pretend like it didn’t happen?

Before Ebony can even say another word, they are approached by backstage interviewer Zanna Mitchell, who Ebony turns to glare at with a “bad timing” look on her face.

Zanna: Ian, do you have a moment to go over what just happened?

Ebony: Now’s not a good time, Zanna…

Ebony’s warning falls on deaf ears, bringing a look of aggravation to the face of the raven-haired young woman. Ian growls.

Ian: What just happened… what just happened was a bunch of idiots pretty much begged me to make them shit their own teeth…

Zanna: It could’ve been worse… you could have lost the match…

Ian: Let me make this crystal clear to you and anybody else that thinks I would be content to win a match like this… I’m not some squeaky clean knight on a white horse, but I am a man that fights his own battles. I didn’t have anyone to help me when I was growing up, so I made god damn sure that I was self-sufficient…

Ian points in the general direction of where the ring would be.

Ian: Those assholes may have thought they were doing me a favor, but it was a favor I didn't ask for, and I sure as fuck didn’t need. Yeah, it’ll go down in the record books that I won my debut match here in Pro Wrestling Nova, but there’ll be that invisible asterisk next to it because “I couldn’t get it done on my own”

Ian pauses, his face burning with rage, with Ebony beginning to grow frustrated as well, if for nothing else than being brushed over by Zanna.

Ebony: I don’t know what those three goons were trying to pull, but they just made one hell of a dangerous enemy tonight… scratch that… make it TWO, and I’m not talking about Spyke.

Before Zanna can say another word, this time it’s Ebony giving her the brush off as she and Ian move past her and make their way down the hall, stopping in front of a door. Ian tests the knob and then shoves the door open, entering the room beyond with Ebony right behind. A split second later, Zanna is jolted by the sound of the door being violently slammed shut.

Scene cuts back to ringside.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:31 pm

==========
BACKSTAGE
==========

(We cut to the backstage area where we see a still shirtless Jericho Morton standing with his two cohorts who are still enjoying what they have just done, the former “Underboss” of the Reign of Terror runs a hand through his short black hair as he gives his trademark smile at the camera)

Jericho:
Hello Pro Wrestling Nova, now I know that I’ve been gone for a while but damn does it feel good to be back in the saddle again and I say that for one hundred percent certainty that GOD DAMN does it feel good to be back!!

For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Jericho Morton and I took some time away from the ring in order to heal and gather my thoughts after my last match in the FWA… but now I’m back and I’m continuing the great work started by the Don of the Reign of Terror all those years ago.

I have gathered the renegades, the disenfranchised, and those who were never a chance because the powers that be decided that they should back the wrong fucking horse and now, I’m here in Pro Wrestling Nova and I’ve brought the new breed of hell hounds with me because Cerberus will make things right.

(Jericho puts his hand on the man to his right’s shoulder with a look of great pride on his face)

Jericho: This man is Alex Rhodes, he is one of the most skilled men that I’ve ever seen in the ring but he was never given a chance and he was constantly jobbed out to guys like Caine Marik and Devon Slayton despite what he was obviously able to do in that ring. And his tag team partner here.

(Jericho drapes an arm around the young woman’s shoulders while the proud smile remains on his face)

Jericho: This is one of those “no named girls” that Tarah Nova enjoys insulting whenever she's confronted by those that she's influenced but refuses to actually interact with. May I present Raven Branwen, she is one of the most skilled strikers that I have seen on the indy scene today and I’m proud that I was the one to find her and help expand on her talent where others would simply just job her out to weak old has beens that need to move on and let us, the real next generation of wrestlers, move on up!!

Now as for why we attacked Maverick Spyke, I worked with the actual Maverick Spyke and the one that currently calls himself that is a pale shadow of the actual man and so until he decides to choose a different name or proves himself worthy of a man that I’ve had intense wars with in the past, Cerberus will keep at him until I say otherwise.

You see, I'm that one thing that no promotion likes to have and that's a wrestler that speaks his own goddamned mind and that's the great thing about Pro Wrestling Nova, they just hand me the mic and tell me to go to town because they know that no one out there wants the truth to come out. Because talent like those that are in Cerberus, a lot of promotions would want to squash...just like what they always try to do when they protect their precious fetted calves from those who might be better than them in the long run.

(Jericho Morton removes his arms from around his two stablemates, the proud look disappearing from his face as he does so)

Jericho: And to anyone who thinks that they can stop us from proving our point, you’re more than welcome to try because here we fucking go.

(The screen cuts back to ringside)

Last edited by The Office on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:35 pm

Isabel: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following LUCHA is scheduled for one fall and it is a first stage match for the Challenge of the Immortals!!

(The violens start to play before it bleeds into a hard bass line as Tantric's "Down and Out" begins to play as the NovaTron shows us the career of the first entrant into this match at which point the crowds throw up a strong mixture of boos and cheers)

Isabel: Introducing first from New York City, New York at two hundred and thirty five pounds... he is Wrestling's Knight in Shining Armor, that guy with the agenda, The Stepfather of Professional Wrestling...

(At that moment, "Headstrong" Jacob Knight steps out onto the entrance way with a proud little smirk on his face before he starts his stride down to the ring, bobbing his head in time with his music)

Croft: Now here is a wrestler that I'm actually interested in and for good reason, in a short amount of time he has had some incredible matches against some of the toughest wrestlers around the world including Alpha Wrestling and Omega Wrestling Alliance's own Devon Slayton and Vanguard Pro's David Gibson.

Cole: That is very true and even though his entire time as the Royalty Wrestling League's heavyweight champion was shrouded in lawsuits and conspiracies due to the actions of one ref there, he proved to be a fighting champion nonetheless.

(Knight makes it to the ring and quickly climbs into it before moving to the center of the ring and soaking up the heady mixture of the fan's reactions)

Isabel: This is the Pride of New York, "Headstrong" Jacob Knight!!!

(Knight smiles as a steady guitar beat starts up followed by an equally steady drum beat before a man's voice starts to sing)

<I don't sleep 'cause my head's on fire>
<I hate creeps and I hate liars>
<Oh, you want the grave kept secret that I never tell>
<I'm up in heaven but I came from hell>

Isabel: And his opponent, he hails from Osaka Japan and weighs in tonight at two hundred and twenty pounds...

(As Wicca Springs Eternal's "I Fell" continues to play, the fans simply explode as the NovaTron shows the now familiar face of a blonde Japanese man looking very casually around the ring as various shots of his matches over the past few years showcase his equisite talents as the man himself steps out onto the entrance way, looking very pleased with himself)

Isabel: He is the current reigning and undisputed Wrestleworld Shogun and Alpha World Tag Team champion...the Self Made Man...the "Golden Dragon" Arata...ASAKURRRAA!!!!

(Arata makes his way down to the ring and shrugs out of his ring jacket before quickly getting into the ring and ready for the match to begin as he meets Knight in the center of the ring as the ref calls for the bell)

*DING DING*!!!

(Knight and Arata stand face to face for several seconds before finally Knight nods and then both men start to throw punches, before Knight hits a superkick to Arata's right knee but when Knight goes for a superkick to Arata's face which is his usual follow up and through-Arata catches him with a Bicycle knee strike that knocks the taller man down at which point Arata goes for a moonsault but Knight rolls out of the way before quickly getting up and trying for a knee drop but Arata himself rolls out of the way and quickly catches Knight full in the chest with a Mule kick that knocks him with enough force into the nearest turnbuckles at which point Arata goes for a running corner kick and misses Knight just barely at which point Knight tries for a school boy roll up but Arata rolls through even further with that and attempts to turn it into a Gedo clutch but Knight powers out of the submission attempt and back up to one knee where he comes face to face with Arata)

Crowd: HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!

(As the crowds explode with cheers and showing their appreciation for the two men in the ring as they both slowly stand up and give each other an appraising look at the other before Knight finally nods slowly and offers his hand out to Arata who looks at it with a cautious look and Knight simply returns the look with one of actual respect at which point Arata slowly accepts the man known as the "Stepfather of Professional Wrestling"s offer of respect and the two shake hands for a couple of seconds before they separate and move away from each other)

Croft: oh MY *GOD*. An incredible show of talent by these two men who are still in the early stages of their respective careers.

Zandt: Will give it to Arata Asakura, his title of self made man shows that he can throw down with the best of them and I haven't seen that kind of action since the FWA closed.

Cole: Yes but the fact that it was Jacob Knight that offered a show of respect says a lot for a man who's been known for some really underhanded tactics over the last few months.

(The two men then start to circle each other again and Knight charges at Arata who simply leap frogs over him at which point Arata turns and hits another leap frog again but when he tries to go for a dropkick, Knight instead side steps and catches Arata, spinning the smaller man around and dropping him across his left knee in a backbreaker where he then holds him and applies some pressure but Arata is able to get an elbow strike in that breaks the submission attempt at which point Arata tries for a cartwheel gamerigiri kick which catches Knight in the head and that staggers the bigger man at which point Arata goes for another dropkick and this one catches Knight and sends him tumbling out of the ring)

Cole: Another impressive flurry from both of these men, they are really living up to their hype aren’t they?

(Arata sees Knight slowly getting to his feet on the outside at which point he bounces off of the far ropes and then he throws himself through the middle ropes and hits a diving hurricanrana onto Knight that throws him a bit up the entrance ramp before Arata himself comes to a stop in a standing position with his arms outstretched as the fans give out a massive cheer of respect for the man before he goes over and grabs Knight before starting to drag him to the ring but Knight has gathered enough of his wits and starts to lay several body blows onto Arata before shoving him hard back first into the corner of the ring before he takes a step back and catches Arata with a superkick to the knee and then a quick follow up superkick to the face before he enters the ring as the ref then starts his count on Arata)

Zandt: Knight showing the experience that he gained from facing off against people like Devon Slayton in that sometimes you’ve got to cut every corner you can in order to ensure yourself the victory in a match of this importance.

Croft: That is right as the first stage matches for the PWN’s Challenge of the Immortals tournament are qualifiers to see who is going to be locked in for the actual tournament, however the only person that doesn’t have to do this process is Zell Hunter as he is automatically apart of the big final fight at the end.

Cole: I think President Slayton announced that he was the…end boss I think is what he called him?

Zandt: Gah, what is it with people and using video game and movie analogies nowadays for everything?!

(The ref gets up to eight and Arata just barely gets into the ring and as Knight gets up to his feet, Arata is already there and yanking him up before shooting him into the far ropes but as Arata attempts to go for a leap frog, Knight stops and catches Arata on the way back down that he then swings a couple of times around before doing a reverse swing into a very strong powerslam at which point Knight goes for the pin)

ONE...TTWW…

(Arata kicks out and then Knight tries for the pin again but Arata kicks out before the ref can even count to one, so Knight yanks up Arata and then sets him up into a cobra clutch like move before he ripcords it into a swinging neckbreaker that he then follows up with another cover onto Arata)

Zandt: BLACK KEEP!!!

ONE...TTWWOO...TTTHHH….

*KICKOUT!!*

(Arata kicks out and Knight has a look of sheer frustration on his face as he hauls Arata back up to his feet before he starts unloading onto him with a series of stiff alternating forearm strikes and knife-edge chops that drives Arata back before he quickly spins him and then Knight spins the both of them around as he drives Arata hard into the nearest turnbuckles with a German suplex at which point he rolls Arata out of the corner as he starts to lift him up into a powerbomb position)

Zandt: I think that Jacob Knight has had enough of this and he’s calling for the finish with his patient sitout powerbomb of his.

Cole: Doesn’t he call it the [does air quotes] “with reckless abandon”?

Zandt: Yeah, but nobody is a master of powerbomb like Jacob Knight.

(Knight quickly throws Arata up into the air and holds him there for a moment but somehow as Knight starts to bring his opponent back down, Arata manages to slip out Knights grip and as Knight lands on his ass while Arata is on his feet and while Knight is looking somewhat confused and in pain, Arata quickly leans in and grabs both of Knights wrists, yanks them up into a double wrist-lock and then hits a knee strike right into Knight's face)

Croft: AYATSURI!! AYATSURI!! That is his signature knee strike that's helped him to win several major matches in the past!!

Zandt: NO NO NO!!! HOW DID HE GET OUT OF THAT POWERBOMB?!

(Arata then quickly heads to the nearest turnbuckle and swings himself upwards before simply smiling before he hits a very graceful frog splash, upon landing hard onto Knight Arata grabs his opponent's legs and the ref goes for the count)

Croft: GOLDEN DRAGON, GOLDEN DRAGON!!! NOBODY HAS EVER KICKED OUT OF THAT MOVE!!!

Zandt: Come on, Knight, you can do it!!!

ONE..TTWWOO...TTTHHHRRREEEE!!!

*DING DING*!!!

Isabel: The winner of your match, The “Golden Dragon” Arata Asakura!!!

Croft: What an incredible match by both men in this match, it is one for the record books here in Pro Wrestling Nova!!

Cole: I whole heartedly agree with you on that one as both Jacob Knight and Arata Asakura let it all go here in the ring..

(Suddenly the music shifts from “I Fell” to “Blue Monday” by Orgy starts up again and the pink suited form of Aaron Tennyson steps out onto the entrance way, mic in hand)

Aaron: Ladies and Gentlemen, if I may please have a moment of your time?

(“Blue Monday” fades out as the crowds go silent)

Aaron: I have been sent out here by both the PWN Council and the championship committee as they have both been watching each and every match here tonight with great interest and this match, this match right here is a prime example of the reason why President Slayton hand selected these two men to be two of the forefathers of this promotion because when you talk about top tier talent in professional wrestling today, you don’t talk about Jakob Hammerstein or Mister Deedee or Vincent Lyons or any other these other pretenders;

You talk about people like The “Golden Dragon” Arata Asakura and “Headstrong” Jacob Knight!!

(Aaron gets a thoughtful look on his face as he shakes his head as the crowds show their agreement with Tennyson’s words as both Knight and Arata look on with a mixture of pride and confusion)

Aaron: No, that is why there is no [does air quotes] “loser” of this match because by direct order of both the Council and the Committee, both Arata Asakura *AND* Jacob Knight are here by locked in for the Challenge of the Immortals tournament!!! Congratulations to you both, Gentlemen!!

Crowds: YOU DESERVE IT!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!! YOU DESERVE IT!! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!

(“Blue Monday” then begins again as Tennyson leaves the ringside area as we cut to the backstage area)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and it is a singles match!!!

(Before Thomas Dekker can say anything more, the opening chords of Orgy’s “Blue Monday” begin to play as a bald man in a pink suit that is Defiant's general manager starts to make his way down to the ring with a purposeful stride)

Croft: This is strange, it seems that we’re about to hear from the General Manager of Pro Wrestling Nova in the form of Aaron Tennyson before our next match starts. This makes twice in one night...

Zandt: Good god...why does he have to wear pink? Doesn’t he realize how that makes him look in a locker room full of hyped up alpha males and the like??

Cole: Well this is Aaron Tennyson, a man from Aetherstone in the UK with the king of rep that he has, he can wear whatever the hell that he wants to!!

(Tennyson makes it to the ring and Dekker moves into hear what his boss has to say before he gets a rather surprised look on his face before looking at Tennyson for approval who nods before Dekker brings the mic up to his lips as Tennyson’ music fades)

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed by our General Manager, mister Aaron Tennyson here, that this match officially have championship ranking implications...and thus, we now see who draw the right to enter first!!

(The hard vocals of Lizzy Hale starts to echo through the arena as the fans let out their displeasure at the figure who steps out onto the entrance way as the NovaTron unleashes a view of her past in the sport of professional wrestling)

Dekker: She hails from Nashville Tennessee and weighs in tonight at one hundred and twenty six pounds...

(Andi Michaels appears on the entranceway and spreads her arms out wide to encompass everything before her before she starts to power walk down to the ring, completely ignoring all of the fans at ringside as she goes)

Dekker: This is the one and only, ANDI MICHAELS!!

(Michaels quickly gets into the ring and stands in the middle of the ring with a satisfied, smug look on her face as she motions idly for them to send out her opponent with a yawn)

Cole: Andi Michaels made quite a name for herself in the last promotion that she was in with her wars with the son of the Royalty Wrestling League's owner in Agustin Gates.

Zandt: Yeah, but that didn't stop her from getting fed to the monster that was the RWL's chief of security in the form of freaking David Gibson, yesh.

Croft: Not a fan of Gibson or the RWL, Davis?

Zandt: Have you seen what Gibson can do in that ring, Thomas? He's been known to tear people apart if given half a chance and no, I was never a fan of anything that Thaddeus Duke does.

Cole: To be fair, there has been some...controversy concerning what happened in the last days of the RWL.

Croft: Which we won't go into here, ladies and gentlemen, but we'll save that for the pro wrestling conspiracy podcasts!!

(Suddenly "Vicious" by Halestrom is abruptly cut out much to Andi's annoyance as a very odd bit of music starts up as “Chemical X” by ContRoVersy starts to blast around the arena. A curtain of pink and blue fog fill the entranceway and Sweet Roxy emerges)

Dekker: And her opponent, she hails from Las Vegas Nevada and weighs in tonight at one hundred and thirty seven pounds...

(She walks down the ramp flipping her pink hair as she blows a kiss to the audience before rolling under the bottom rope. She poses with her hand under her chin while still on her stomach and smirks for the crowd. She jumps up and shows off her in-ring gear before her music fades.)

Dekker: This is the PLAYTIME PRINCESS, the ASYLUM QUEEN HERSELF...SWEEEEEEETTTTTTT RRROOOXXXYYYYY!!!!

Zandt: It does just kind of roll of the tongue doesn't?

Croft: Sweet Roxy has made quite the name for herself in the Omega Wrestling Alliance, Lethal Angels of Wrestling, and...sigh...World Wrestling Headquarters and now looks to continuing her epic winning ways here in....

(Before Thomas Croft can say anything more, “Radio” by Rammstein begins to play as the camera cuts to a man in a suit standing on the entrance way with a woman whose very presence causes a huge mixture of boos and cheers from the crowds at ringside)

Croft: I know that woman, that is Miss Tara!! What is she doing here and who’s that man with her?!

Zandt: I don’t know, but that man seems to be rather focused on the two women in the ring. Maybe he’s on the championship committee?

(The man looks at the ref and simply nods at which point she calls for the bell)

*DING DING*

(And just like that Andi starts to lay into Roxy hard as the Nashville native quickly catches Roxy hard in the stomach with a toe kick that she follows up with a DDT and then a pin attempt but Roxy kicks out of it to which Andi simply shakes her head while licking her lips, grabs two big handfuls of Roxy’s pink locks and then slams Roxy’s head hard onto the mat a couple of times before Andi goes for the pin again but once again Roxy kicks out to which Andi shakes her head in disgust,stands, and then starts to stomp on Roxy like she was a bug)

Croft: Andi Michaels is looking to put away Sweet Roxy here early with some very brutal tactics.

Cole: Well she did state in her promo leading up to tonight that she simply viewed Roxy as the flavor of the month and nothing more in comparison to her.

Croft: Yeah but Andi Michaels has to understand that this is Sweet Roxy we are talking about here, a woman who actually holds title victories over the likes of experienced veterans like Devon Slayton and Ethan Stryfe and not some girl only two, three years into her career!!

(Andi stops stomping on Roxy, thinking that the pink haired woman finally understands, and lazily lays down on top of Roxy for a pin attempt but instead Roxy quickly rolls Andi over and bridges it but before the ref can count, Andi throws her off and then both women quickly get to their feet and Andi goes for another kick but Roxy quickly shoots off a spinning heel kick that catches Andi flat across the jaw before suddenly Roxy snaps off a jumping superkick that catches Andi once more flat across the jaw and knocks her flat onto the mat)

Croft: TRAMP STAMP TRAMP STAMP OH MY *GOD*!!!!

Cole: Sweet Roxy landing a furious flurry of kicks on Andi and proving that she is not as much a “flavor of the week” as Andi believed.

Zandt: That Tramp Stamp superkick has earned Roxy quite a few victories over the past couple of years, so it’s easy to say that it’s not an easy thing to predict since it can come out of nowhere.

(Roxy then quickly goes dives down, grabbing both of Andi’s legs)

ONE...TTWWOO...TTTHHHRR…

*KICKOUT!!*

Cole: How did Andi Michaels kick out of that??

Croft: I don’t know honestly, but it seems that she’s bound and determined to not loose.

(Roxy gets back up to her feet and calmly waits until Andi gets to one point at which point Roxy goes for a running attack of some sort, but Andi quickly catches her in a sleeper position and as she quickly spins her around to try and hit a superkick, Roxy whips her slender arms around Andi’s neck and quickly spikes a cutter before rolling Andi up again)

ONE...TTWWOO...TTTHHHRRRE!!

*KICKOUT!!*

Zandt: Roxy can’t believe it but Andi Michaels just kicked out of Bitch Lasagna, the only other person that I know who has done that is Devon freaking Slayton!!!

Cole: Look at the furious look on Andi Michaels face as she kips up and is right there in Sweet Roxy’s face!!

(Andi Michaels kips up and quickly snatches ahold of Roxy’s hair and then tosses her hard into the nearest corner where she starts laying into the younger woman, even going as far as slapping her hard across the face, almost like she’s trying to show the Las Vegas native even more disrespect)

Andi (w/o mic): NOT SO CLEVER NOW, HUH BITCH?! YOU AIN’T NOTHING!!!

(At that point Andi rears back to bitch slap Roxy some more but something in the pink haired woman’s eyes just kind of goes off and she grabs Andi’s outstretched arm and then practically hauls her up and slams her into the very turnbuckle corner that she was just in and starts laying into her with alternating between multiple brutal backhand chops and forearms strikes to her cornered opponent which she then follows up with headbutts, football kicks, knee strikes, shoot kicks at which point she allows Andi to stagger out of the corner only to have Roxy spin her around and catch her with another spiked cutter at which point she rolls up Andi)

ONE...TTWWOO..TTTHHHRRREEEE!!!

*DING DING*

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of your match is SWEETTTT ROXY!!!

(Roxy blinks a couple of times as her theme starts back up and the ref raises her hand as she tries to recall what has just happened as the camera cuts back to where Miss Tara and the mystery man is and they are in depth conversation with a rather proud smile on Tara's face as the man nods in agreement)

Croft: Oh my god, where did that last flurry of violence come from?

Cole: Yeah, that is not something that one would expect from Sweet Roxy. Perhaps she was just sick of the disrespect that Andi had been showing her?

Zandt: I don't know, but I liked how Sweet Roxy just owned that smug bitch's ass and I hope that we see this more violent side of Dollhouse's leader again soon.

Last edited by The Office on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:41 pm

(The camera cuts from the ringside area where Lash Donohue is celebrating his win and we see Zanna Mitchell standing with the man in the suit that was seen during the Andi Micheals/Sweet Roxy match)

Zanna: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my distinct honor at this time to introduce to you the official representative from the Pro Wrestling Nova Council, Mister Thomas Zahn.

(Zanna turns to face the man next to her and give him easy access to the mic)

Chapter #1: In the Beginning Birds-of-Prey-Character-Poster-Ewan-McGregor-Black-Mask

Zanna: Mister Zahn, welcome to Pro Wrestling Nova.

Zahn: Well thank you, Miss Mitchell. I’m actually glad that you found me because I have an official announcement to make if I might borrow your mic for a moment?

(Zanna nods and hands Zahn the mic which he takes and the camera refocuses in on him)

Zahn: Throughout the night and seeing one incredible match after another, the Pro Wrestling Nova council has officially decided to do something major and at our third chapter, live from from the Landers Center in Southhaven, Mississippi, in our own way of honoring southern wrestling tradition, we are going to crown the very first Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team champions!

(The crowds at ringside can be heard cheering very loudly as Zanna nods happily in agreement)

Zahn: Now, the council is fully aware of the fact that we are kind of short on tag teams which is why we’ve already been reaching out to a number of tag teams out there, including a couple of signature teams that the PWN Faithful will be familiar with, along with some of the hottest tag teams here on the indy scene currently.

But also, the council has also decided to throw a unique twist into things as the we are want to do here in Pro Wrestling Nova and we are also selecting randomized combinations as well and over the course of the next few weeks leading up to chapter three, we will be announcing the teams and combinations that will be involved in this match.

(The cheers get even louder as Zanna accepts the mic back from Zahn who is nothing but nonstop smiles)

Zanna: That is amazing, Mister Zahn. But I had one question of my own, it was announced earlier in the show by President Slayton that Jayson Michaels opponent for his Challenge of the Immortals first stage match would be announced later in the show and I was wondering if you knew who that person would be?

Zahn: That I do actually, Zanna. At the March of Progress, which is the name for chapter two, we will have two more Challenge of the Immortals matches to see who will join Zell Hunter, Arata Asakura, and Jacob Knight in the Challenge of the Immortals tournament as the “Aviator” Graham Baker squares off against the debuting Talyn Beoulve and Jayson Michaels, the last FWA International heavyweight champion, will square off against the Big Boss of Cerberus in Jericho Morton in first stage matches.

Zanna: Two very high impact matches for the very next chapter of Pro Wrestling Nova, Thank you Mister Zahn.

(Zahn simply smiles and then the screen cuts back to ringside and the commentary table)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Thomas Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and it is a TAG TEAM MATCH!!! Introducing team number ONE!

(The echoing guitar line that opens up a steady drum beat begins to echo throughout the arena as the hard lyrical voice of Charlie Scene begins to speak as the NovaTron shows us various shots of very rich, trendy, and hot nightclubs from all over the world before the logo of the very team in question appears)

[Chorus: Charlie Scene]
I do whatever it takes to make it
Break through anything I'm face to face with
It's true, you gon' make me lose my patience
'Cause victory is mine, and I'mma take it
So put your hands up

Dekker: They are the Kings of the Night, the Kings of Vice...Straight out of Roppongi Japan by way of the most exclusive clubs in the N..Y...C!!!

(As "Whatever it Takes" (Mixtape) by Hollywood Undead continues to play through out the arena, two men stepped out onto the entrance way-one is doing a strange combination of street dancing and a voodoo "strut" while the other man is simply looking kind of embarrassed as he follows his partner close at hand)

[Verse 1: Prodigal Sunn]
I'm in this like the red blood of a winner, heart of a champion
Moving through the game, relevant, strong as an elephant
Face anything that I'm faced, I'm wise and intelligent
Skills across the field, on the court, king of my regiment

Dekker: At a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty six pounds, they are the team of the "Black Tiger" Gaberiel Reyes and the "Bruiser" Jeremy Grant...

[Verse 1: Prodigal Sunn]
Train every day, being lazy don't pay
If you do what it takes, you could rise on your way
So you did it from the sons of man, Wu-Tang Clan
Rose from the bottom of the pot to top of the pan

(As Reyes continues on his way, Grant simply follows behind and constantly keeps an eye out to make sure that he nor his partner get jumped on from behind as he occasionally high fives some of the fans while Reyes does a lot more before the two men slide into the ring and Reyes climbs the nearest turnbuckles and psyches up the crowds more, drawing out more of the cheers from the team's faithful)

Dekker: They are the Vice Kings....collectively known as the HEX SYNDICATE!!!!

(Reyes at this point throws his arms out wide and soaks in the cheers as they get louder as the "faithful" hear their team's name)

Croft: No matter what you can say about them, the Hex Syndicate have gained a massive fan base ever since they started teaming together.

Cole: Yeah, but I think that even Davis here can agree with me on the fact that ever since Gaberiel Reyes started calling himself a Vice King, he’s become a little bit too egocentric.

Zandt: Yeah, I’ll agree with you on that.

(As the song slowly fades out from the mixtape version of “Whatever it may take” to a strange and hard instrumental, the fans start to cheer even louder as the Syndicate remove their ring gear as the camera cuts back to the entrance way as the NovaTron starts to show three Japanese girls dressed in black Lolita outfits)

Dekker: And their opponents…

(There is a MASSIVE response from the fans as "Karate" hits the system and on either side of the Tron, Super Tiger and Arley Kirk are seen sliding down the rigging poles down to the ramp.)

Dekker: From Lake Fenton, Michigan. Weighing in at a combined weight of two hundred and twenty pounds..

(Super Tiger enthusiastically makes her way down the ramp, high fiving the fans and pressing her masked face against theirs while Arley skolled a juice box then got a laugh while she slammed the empty container against her forehead a few times. Arley quickly ran down the ramp, also high fiving fans as she passed.)

Dekker: The team of SUPER TIGER and ARLEY KIRK..

(While Super Tiger leapt up onto the apron and through the top and middle rope, Arley sprung from the barricade to the apron and cartwheels over the top rope, landing in a roll, Tiger rolling in the opposite direction and both leaping to opposing corners to roar enthusiastically at a popping crowd..)

Dekker: They are KAWAII TRASH PANDAS GO!!!!!"

(Super Tiger executes a perfect moonsault to her feet while Arley executes a twisting somersault to her feet. The Trash Pandas meet in the middle and bump both of their fists together several times, the crowd joining in with their trademark phrases while their music starts to fade..)

Super Tiger: "HAI GRRRL!!!!!"

Arley Kirk: "YUH GRRRL!!!!!"

(One final POP arises from the PWN fans as they fist bump once more and "Karate" fades out while Super Tiger and Arley Kirk play "Paper, scissors, rock" to determine who is starting off.)

Zandt: Well...that was cute…

Cole: The newly crowned New Frontier Wrestling Tag Team champions are certainly a very interesting duo as tonight we get to see how two relative newcomers to the sport handle a more accredited duo in the Hex Syndicate.

Croft: That’s right, the former five time Frontier Wrestling Alliance World Tag Team champions, the Hex Syndicate are the more established team in this case but the Pandas have proven themselves against some of the toughest talent around.

Zandt: Feh, yeah sure. Against some jokers who think that they are living video game characters and a couple of dumb kids who think that they are bad because one speaks only in Welsh.

Cole: I think it’s Scots Gaelic.

Zandt: Whatever, the point is that if you put these little girls up against a real tag team like Heavenly Hell, Wild Boys, Shinigami Foundation, or hell...even the Dollhouse, then they would get eaten in a matter of seconds and not some pretend little group like “Bloody Fairytale” or what was that other one...oh yeah, the “Kingdom”...

Croft: You’re just really full of positive energy aren’t ya, Davis?

Zandt: Nope. I just really don’t like pretentious pretend tag teams.

*DING DING*

(Tiger and Reyes start for their respective teams and the two of them lock up in the center of the ring with Reyes getting the upper hand as he is able to overpower the smaller Tiger before flipping her over into a crossface and then leaning back before he shifts his movement just a little bit to incorporate a Fujiawara armbar into the crossface at which point he starts to lean back just a little bit as the ref checks Tiger who starts to quickly knee Reyes in the right side of his body before catching him with that bony knee right into the ribcage and that breaks the hold as Tiger quickly slides back a little bit as Reyes himself gets up to his feet as Super Tiger then rolls forward to avoid a grab by Reyes and then rolls again, but this time into a Koppu kick that sends the older man into the turnbuckles before she follows it up with a double palm thrust hard into Reyes)

Cole: Very impressive stringing of moves together complete with a double Shotei that was done excellently!

Zandt: The girl does have some skill, but I think that Reyes was actually feeling her out however.

(Tiger moves a little bit away from Reyes who pulls himself out of the corner and gives a nod of approval to Tiger for a moment before he charges at the younger wrestler and quickly executing a running rewind hurricanrana onto Super Tiger that flings her over to her side of the ring at which point Arley Kirk tags herself in and charges in with a super kick attempt but Reyes ducks under it and quickly hits a handspring enzugiri onto the “power” half of the Trash Pandas at which point he does his low standing mocking pose while motioning for Kirk to get back up)

Croft: An impressive showing by Reyes as he has taken both halves of the Pandas down, but is he making a mistake by not trying to go for a pin right now?

Cole: Perhaps.

(Reyes plays for the crowds for a few more seconds before he goes over to an apparently still down Arley Kirk but suddenly the young woman lashes out and quickly rolls Reyes up into a school boy for a pinfall attempt as she tries to use her weight to her advantage but Reyes quickly kicks out of it and then as the two of them get up, Kirk starts to hitting Reyes with some of her best strikes and Reyes starts to return the favor before simply grabbing her by her shoulders and slinging her into the turnbuckles next to where Grant is and he then follows it up by charging in with his signature corner European uppercut splash that he repeats a couple of more times before tagging in Grant and the two hit a couple of double high knees to Kirk before they grab her and hit a double gutbuster onto her before they quickly charge the opposite sides of the ring to hit a double Lionsault onto Kirk that causes her to scream out in pain as Grant makes for the pin)

ONE...TTWWOO...THH…

(Super Tiger quickly hits a springboard moonsault to break up the pin at which point she starts to hit Grant with a martial arts barrage before the “power half” of the Syndicate ducks under a roundhouse kick attempt and Grant hits a springboard Uranage that drives Super Tiger hard onto of her own partner before Grant makes the pin attempt again)

ONE….TT…

*KICKOUT*

Zandt: Some very excellent tag work from the Hex Syndicate, showing that experience does prove to be better over raw youthful energy.

Cole: Perhaps, but I wouldn’t want to count out the pandas quite yet!

(Grant is already back up on his feet as is Kirk and Tiger who hit a double Japanese Arm Drag onto Grant who somehow lands on his feet but before he can turn fully around and take them out, both of the girls hit a double dropkick that sends Grant to the outside of the ring at which point they both quickly rebound off of the far ropes and hit a double running tope torñillo to the outside which knocks down a slowly standing up Grant before Reyes himself gets into the ring and follows it up with a running springboard 450 splash onto the pile of bodies on the outside as the ref starts to make her count)

ONE…

TWO…
THREE…

FOUR…

FIVE….

SIX….

(Arely Kirk is able to get to her feet first before grabbing Grant and tosses him into the ring followed by herself but the more experienced wrestler quickly catches her and lifts her up into a shoulder mounted position like a Muscle Buster before he suddenly drops her down in a package brainbuster position which he then rolls her up for the pin)

ONE….TTWWOO...TT….

(Super Tiger once more comes in and makes the save, this time with a double axe handle to the back of Grant’s head at which point he quickly hits a short-arm lariat onto Super Tiger that drives her down and out of the ring while Reyes is already back at his team’s corner and motions that he wants the tag which Grant does before he hits a full nelson bomb that plants Arley Kirk in the center of the ring before Reyes gets a full head of steam and then hits a penalty kick hard into Kirk’s chest that drives her backwards before Grant hits a standing moonsault which drives more of the air out of the young woman’s lungs)

Croft: That was the Tokyo Drift, one of the more effective signature moves of the Syndicate and it looks like they are calling for their tag finish, the Judas Contract!!

Zandt: This match is about to be over in a really, really big way because nobody has ever kicked out of the Judas Contract in three years.

(Grant sets up Kirk into the position of his “Icebreaker”, a Cradle back-to-belly piledriver, while Reyes climbs the nearest turnbuckle but before Reyes and start his team’s tag finish, Super Tiger hits a double springboard avalanche hurricanrana onto Reyes that spikes him to the mat while Kirk quickly squirms out of the piledriver position and quickly superkicks Grant squarely in the jaw that sends him to the outside of the ring while Tiger quickly gets Reyes up into a modified Gory Special as Kirk quickly uses the ropes to hit a springboard flipping cutter and then goes for the pin!!)

Croft: That was the Kawaii Dumpster Dive!!! They hit it on Reyes and now we’ve got a roll up with Super Tiger assisting!!

*DING DING*

Dekker: The winners of your match, the KAWAII TRASH PANDAS GO!!!!!

(“Karate” starts to play once more as both of the Pandas start to celebrate their victory in the ring as Grant slowly pulls himself up on the outside of the ring and starts to run a hand through his long black hair as he blinks in surprise at the sudden change in events)

Cole: And just like that, things can change just as quickly here in Pro Wrestling Nova, because fortunes are changed by the brave.

Zandt: I understand that all too well, Cole, but I’m trying to figure out where it went all wrong for the Hex Syndicate.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:48 pm

==========
BACKSTAGE
==========

(Stephanie "Cloud" Matsuda is seen backstage with her manager and wife Monica Vaughn. The two are having a discussion amongst themselves about tonight's event. Stephanie had just finished stretching.)

Monica Vaughan: How are you feeling babe? Ready for tonight's match?

Stephanie Matsuda: Yeah. Alex is going to give me one hell of a fight. If anything, I'm kind of excited.

Monica Vaughan: I can tell by the look on your face. I know we talked about this before, but fighting in PWN is not going to stress you out right? You already have a full schedule going.

Stephanie Matsuda: I do, but it's like what I said in that interview. I want to help this place grow.

(There was a knock on the door to the locker room, followed by a faintly muffled voice asking “Stephanie, Monica?”)

(Both wife and wife turned to the door, slightly startled.)

Stephanie Matsuda: Who is it?

(Through the door came a muffled “Um Jacob...did I come at a bad time?”)

Stephanie Matsuda: Nah, it’s okay. Come right in.

(Stephanie moved away from Monica and sat down.)

(The door opens and Jacob Striker enters the room dressed in his normal street clothes, a concerned look on his face as he looks at the two women with respect)

Jacob Striker: Honestly I can come back later if you two need me too?

Stephanie Matsuda: I’m just getting ready for my match. What’s on your mind sweets?

Jacob Striker: Well first off I wanted to wish you luck in your match tonight, I’m going to be sitting at ringside to watch you in the main event. I would be in your corner with Monica, but I was told that wasn’t possible.

Stephanie Matsuda: How come? Isn’t I who decide something like that?

Jacob Striker: Maybe, but when I was told about it I didn’t want to cause any trouble for you so I agreed to behave. I mean you know what this tournament is about right?
Stephanie Matsuda: The PWN Unified Heavyweight Championship. That’s what I’m here for. PWN is the kind of place I think I can help elevate to great heights.

Jacob Striker: Well...I kinda know the guy who owns the promotion and I know how serious he is about wanting this main event to go which is why I’m not wanting to cause any stink and besides, you’ve got Monica in your corner and that’s power enough right?

(Stephanie nodded a little.)

Stephanie Matsuda: It’s quite enough, as long as Alex doesn’t do anything weird. I want this to be a straight forward contest. I wasn’t kidding when I brought The War Room together. We will all thrive this year.

Jacob Striker: Alex won’t do anything like that, from what I’ve seen of him in Oath he’s more dedicated to proving himself and keeping an eye on Brie..[he chuckles] who I do believe he has a crush on for a guy of his age. But honestly, I don’t think you’ll have anything to worry about from him.

Stephanie Matsuda: Good. Are you...okay? You seem a bit nervous.

Jacob Striker: Yeah a little. Dealing with something personal over in NFW...plus I’m
Kind of curious about what happened with the Dynasty?

Stephanie Matsuda: Leah and I...we’re kind of in a no holds barred kind of mood. Like I said during my speech to you all, you’re not going to like some of the choices I make. I’ve made peace with myself; who I was, who I am, and who I’m going to become. Just know and understand this - you have nothing to worry about, Jacob.

(The young man looked at Stephanie and then shook his head slowly)

Jacob Striker: You’ll pardon me if I disagree with you on that one, Stephanie. I like to think that I watch out for those that I care about like family, so you’ll forgive me if I worry. I mean I know that you can take care of yourself, but you know...yesh, Serenity would have a field day teasing me if she heard “big tough Jake” talk like this, ya?

(A warm smile came across Stephanie’s face.)

Stephanie Matsuda: She would. By the way...my advice? Take your time with her. Hey! Don’t look at me like that. Your eyes give away how you feel. If you’re waiting for my approval or something, I’m happy if you or she are happy. Anyways, I’ll be alright. Just keep your eye on your own prize. The War Room needs to be draped in gold by the end of the year.

(Matsuda placed a hand on her student’s shoulder and exited the room with Monica in tow.)

Jacob: [in a slightly confused tone] Yeah... but what if your road forks in into Ravenloft, what then?

(Jacob then gives a slight shrug as he gets up and follows his sensei out of the room as the screen fades back to ringside)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 6:55 pm

Thomas Dekker: LLAADDIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT IS NOW TIME FOR YOUR MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!!!

Cole: Now this is going to be a truly epic start to Pro Wrestling Nova’s existence, huh guys?

Zandt: If you say so, Cole.

Croft: It most certainly has been a very.. Surprising first card for a new company hasn’t??

Dekker: Introducing first, the man who has been hand selected to be the special guest referee for tonight’s main event!!

Zandt: Oh my fucking GOD!!

(The fans at ringside suddenly explode with a heavy mixture of cheers and boos as “Kaze Ni Nare” starts to play throughout the arena as they all come to their feet)

Thomas Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, he is the man known around the world most commonly as "El Arquitecto del Mal" and the "Black Swan", he is a recognized member of both New Frontier Wrestling and the Ground Zero Wrestling Association...this is the one and only, CAINE MARIK!!!

(Caine Marik steps out through the entrance way as his Titantron plays around him as he walks to the ring with his usual calculating style, dressed in a pair of black slacks and a ref’s shirt, and when he gets to the ring before he enters it, he claps with the fans at the chorus of the song before he ducks between the ropes and gives the fans that signature evil smile of his)

Croft: I guess that President Slayton wasn’t joking around when he said that he had a special guest enforcer for this match, huh?

Cole: He may not seem like much but Caine Marik is known for his respectability in that ring...and the fact that he doesn’t take shit off of anyone.

Dekker: The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is a Challenge of the Immortals first stage match. Introducing the wrestler who drew the right to enter first!!

(A haunting series of chords start to play throughout the Forum for a few seconds, before the voice of the late, great Dave Williams starts to curl like a vocal snake through the arena)

<I'm tearing away>
<Pierce are falling I can't seem to make them stay>
<You run away>
<Faster and faster you can't seem to get away....>

<BREAK!!>

(Suddenly Drowning Pool's "Tear Away" explodes in full throughout the arena as a man, dressed in black and white ring gear with a mask, steps out onto the entrance way, the NovaTron showcases a decades long career in his entrance video as he looks around the arena before nodding and he starts to make his way down to the ring)

Dekker: He hails from Toronto...Ontario...Canada and weighs in tonight at two hundred and thirty pounds. He holds the distinct honor of being the only man to be both a former Super Japan Pro Wrestling *AND* NEO Japan Grand Champion and the UNCROWNED ROGUE CHAMPION!!!

(Alex makes it to the ringside area, nodding in approval at the fans' positive reactions to him before he heads to the ring, and then quickly swinging himself up on to the ring apron and ducking between the middle and top ropes to enter the ring proper)

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the man who is internationally known as the "Fire Fist Ace"...one of Oath Wrestling's own in the "ELIMINATOR"...AALLEEXX PIERCE!!!!

(Alex moves to the center of the ring and then throws his arms out to his sides much like his trainer, the Reaver, did his heyday as the crowds roar in their approval of the masked wrestler before he reaches up and pulls his mask off as he moves over to one corner as he waits for his opponent)

Dekker: And introducing competitor number TWO!!

(Suddenly the sound a record reversing following by the slow and steady beats of Boogie starts his poetic verses start to echo throughout the Forum as the fans start to let out a massive cheer as the cameras catch several of the fans starting to dance in time with the music)

Dekker: She weighs in tonight at one hundred and thirty two pounds, she is fighting straight out of Brooklyn New York!!

(As “Rainy Days” by Boogie featuring Eminem continues throughout the arena, the "CEO of Champions" in Monica Vaughn steps out onto the entrance way and spreads her arms out wide as the crowds roar with approval as they know who’s following in her wake as a moment later as a slender female figure steps out onto the entrance way as the NovaTron shows a broad spectrum of this woman's career from her 2011 debut up to her most recent actions, all blended perfectly together with the very music video that makes up her entrance theme, she does her signature pose and begins to hype up the crowds which draws the fire of their cheers up even higher)

Dekker: She is escorted to the ring by her manager Monica Vaughn and the "Natural" Jacob Striker...she is last Revolt Freeweight champion and the first ever Elite Answers Wrestling Unified Women's and Oath Wrestling Tag Team champion...

(Stephanie stops and nods in approval as Jacob Striker in his street clothes joins his mentor and trainer on the entrance way and bumps knuckles with him before she turns her attention back to the ring before she starts to make her way to the ring with her entourage)

Dekker: This is the YAMATA NO OROCHI....the very WAR QUEEN of professional wrestling *HERSELF*!!...STEPHANIE MATSUDDDDAAAAA!!!

(Stephanie quickly slides under the bottom rope and moves to stand in front of her opponent who gives her a searching look for a moment as the "War Queen" shrugs out of her ring gear)

Croft: Perhaps two of the biggest names in their own respective sections of the Japanese wrestling scene is standing in that very ring, ladies and gentlemen. Stephanie Matsuda, a woman who is considered by many to be the very essence of the modern Joshi wrestler, and Alex Pierce, a prime example of existing in the Dojo system in Japanese wrestling before making it big over there for the past decade.

Cole: Yes and now we have them, Stephanie Matsuda is always up for helping new promotions and getting her brand out there...but can she really be up to the task of taking down a man like Alex Pierce?

Zandt: I completely agree with you both, but look at Alex. What they have done to him in Portland should be considered a freaking war crime, he had their Rogue championship won but somehow their refs allowed the then champion to retain against him!!

Croft: That is neither here nor there, Davis, but you do make a solid point-can Alex truly make it here in North America when he has spent the last decade wrestling only in Japan??

*DING DING*

(Stephanie and Alex are still trash talking each other in the center of the ring while sizing each other up before finally she shrugs and catches him with a forearm strike to the face which Alex attempts to make a show of his reaction to the strike when suddenly she grabs him by the back of his head and starts to lay down one forearm strike after another to her opponent a few times before Alex gets a stiff body punch into Stephanie’s mid-section and starts laying into her with as equally stiff forearm shots of his own at which point the two of them simply explode into full on motion when she ducks out of the way and grabs his arm in mid-motion to hit a Japanese arm drag on him but as he is in mid-motion, he quickly slams his left hand down to slow his momentum before turning around and going for a spear attempt but Stephanie quickly turns that into a pump bicycle kick that catches him just barely in the left shoulder but at the same time he is able to lash out and catch the “Blasian Barbie”s legs with his arms at which point he rolls the two of them up and tries to go for a snap kick but Stephanie catches it in mid-crouch and spins him while trying to go for a roundhouse kick herself but Alex side steps it and then the two simply come to a complete and total stop and simply look at each other as the crowds at ringside voice their opinion)

Crowds: HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!

Croft: I can’t help but agree with the PWN Faithful with holy SHIT!!

Cole: A virtually stunning display of just how talented these two wrestlers are in that ring as they both sought to get that first bit of solid momentum in this match.

Zandt:....shit.

Croft: Even my broadcast colleague, the usually sarcastically verbose Davis van Zandt, is speechless at that display.

(The two wrestlers in the ring nod at each other for a moment at which point Alex makes a “come at me” motion to Stephanie with a smile on his face to which she returns and then lays a very sick looking chop right across Alex’s chest and then motions for Alex to return the favor which he does)

Crowd: WHOOO!!!!

(Stephanie chops Alex)

(Alex chops Stephanie)

(Stephanie turns just a little bit as she realizes that last chop from Alex was a tad stiffer then turns back with a look of utter defiance on her face, flips Alex the bird, and then hits a stiff chop onto the former SJPW World champion)

(Alex turns himself and has a look of pain on his face before he does a “one moment” motion to Stephanie before he rears back and hits a very sick sounding chop that makes both Monica and Jacob at ringside react in pain as the sheer force of the chop makes Stephanie bend her knees in reaction)

(Stephanie, a pissed off look on her face, straightens back up and looks over at Alex’s chest and sees how red it is from her chops and she quickly moves in and starts laying in some forearm shots before doing a spinning knife-edged chop across Alex’s chest which drives him straight down to one knee as she then quickly does a “what’chu gonna do now?” motion at him)

Cole: Dude, that was almost too painful to watch let alone call.

Croft: I agree completely with you on that one, Cole.

Zandt: Yeah I do as well, but I also think that Matsuda is being a little bit too overconfident at this point as well because she thinks that she’s got this in the bag.

((Stephanie quickly moves in and starts hitting one shoot kick after another onto Alex, slowly gaining more speed but by the fifth one, Alex quickly ducks under it and rolls behind her-catching the smaller woman in waistlock that he lifts into a German suplex before suddenly shifting his weight and dropping her into a belly-to-back facebuster at which point he quickly rolls her over into a pinning attempt but instead Matsuda quickly shifts her own weight and then bends herself over backwards into a modified Victory Roll)

ONE...TTWWOOO....

*KICKOUT*!!

Croft: Another amazing array of moves as Matsuda opened up with her signature Kill Your Masters kick chain which got shifted into that brutal Fire Pillar facebuster by Alex which in turn got turned into a California Roll attempt by Matsuda!!

Cole: It's almost like these two are a natural fit opponents wise because we are seeing a master class in wrestling at this moment!

(The two look hard at each other again at which point Stephanie can't help but clap in slight respect for her opponent before they charge at each other again and start exchanging strikes with each other before Alex quickly shifts position and lifts Stephanie up again like he's going for the "Fire Pillar" once more, but instead he twisted the smaller woman around into a reverse STO, however she accidently catches special referee Caine Marik hard in the face that sends him to the outside!!)

Cole: god-DAMN!! I think Stephanie Matsuda's feet caught Caine Marik hard in the jaw at that point before it sent him out of the ring. He could be out cold!!

Croft: That is an astute belief from what we saw but...hold on, what the hell is going on at ringside now?!

(As Stephanie and Alex are still exchanging moves in the ring, the camera shifts just enough to show us two figures emerging from the crowds, steel chairs in hand, as they rush the ring and then brutally level both of the people inside to a massive amount of boos)

Croft: Wait...that's David and Patrick Slayton, that's the fucking Dynasty!! What are they doing here in PWN?!

Zandt: Apparently deciding who really should be winning this match, Thomas.

(David notices something as Jacob Striker tries to get into the ring but he gets a face full of steel chair instead as the elder of the two Slayton brothers in the ring then follows it up by motioning for Patrick to do something as he is making sure that Alex stays down before he moves over to where Dekker is)

David (w/o mic): GIVE ME THE DAMNED MIC!!

(Dekker does so at which point David takes it and walks over, before slamming the steel chair hard across the back of Stephanie, causing her to yell out in pain as it went flush with her spine)

David: Did I tell you that you could get up, War Rat? No, just like my brother and I told you back in Oath...you need to know your place in the world and right now, you're going to learn that you don't try to outdo your superiors.

(David drops the mic again as he starts to slam the chair hard over the back of the "War Queen" a couple of more times before Patrick finally finishes his work in the corner, exposing a turnbuckle)

Croft: What is this all about, why are the Dynasty attacking Stephanie Matsuda when they don't even work here??

Zandt: I think this has to do with some actions performed by Stephanie Matsuda in another promotion against the Dynasty, she and her tag team partner elsewhere cost them a major shot...hence I think they are here to cost her one.

(As the two brothers hoist Stephanie up with a look of ill intent on their faces, Jacob Striker is back up onto his feet and in the ring, charging the two men and quickly he takes down Patrick Slayton before David simply drops Matsuda and slams the steel chair with an overhead slam hard over the top of Jake's head, dropping him down to one knee as Patrick gets back up)

David: GET HIM UP.

(Patrick hauls Jake up and turns him around to face David as the older Slayton brother grabs a handful of Jake’s hair to make him look David in the face)

David: You should be on our side, you little snit. She does nothing more but fucking use people like you and her so called adopted daughter...and *YOU* of all people, you should be on OUR side of things!!

(David then looks down at Stephanie Matsuda and then back up at Jake, a rather sick smile coming over his face)

David: But, I guess if you really want to do this then...Patrick, set him up.

(David then slams the steel chair hard into Jake’s face before handing it to Patrick before he goes over and then locks Stephanie Matsuda into a submission hold to prevent her from moving)

David: (w/o mic) This is all on you, Stephanie!!

(David nods at Patrick who has Jacob head against the exposed turnbuckle at which point he slams the steel chair right at Jake’s head)

Crowd: HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Croft: OH MY *GOD*!!! Patrick Slayton has just used a steel chair to smash Jacob Striker’s head right into that exposed turnbuckle!! The twenty two year old rookie has now crumpled like a puppet whose strings have been cut!!

(David releases Stephanie who has a look of horror on her face as she quickly scrambles over to where Jacob is while Monica and the Skill Vendors quickly also enter the ring as the Dynasty calmly leave the ring and head out through the crowds as security finally hits the ring along with a couple of road agents and a ring doctor)

Cole: Of all the ways that this first chapter could’ve gone down, this isn't how I viewed any of it.

Zandt: I agree with you, Cole. Even I have limits on what is acceptable by those of the more heelish approach, but what David and Patrick Slayton have done…

(Chris Slayton quickly hits the ring and Monica Vaughn quickly gets into the face of the company’s president)

Monica: BACK THE FUCK OFF!! YOU DON’T HAVE ANY REASON TO!!!

(Monica cuts herself off as she finds herself unable to trust the next words out of her mouth and stalks away from President Slayton as Katrina Cage and Stephanie Matsuda stay close to Jacob Striker who is still out cold as the screen cuts to black)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter #1: In the Beginning   Chapter #1: In the Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter #1: In the Beginning
Page 1 of 1