Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Integrity Blues (David Slayton)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Integrity Blues (David Slayton)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Integrity Blues (David Slayton)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Integrity Blues (David Slayton)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Integrity Blues (David Slayton)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Integrity Blues (David Slayton)  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Integrity Blues (David Slayton)  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Integrity Blues (David Slayton)  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Integrity Blues (David Slayton)  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Integrity Blues (David Slayton)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDynasty

TheDynasty

Integrity Blues (David Slayton)  Empty
PostSubject: Integrity Blues (David Slayton)    Integrity Blues (David Slayton)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 2:52 pm

(Fade into a shot of a handsome young man sitting in a rather comfy looking chair with the lovely vista of Southern Hawaii's mountains in the background through a very glorious panoramic window. This young man is no stranger to fans of Oath Wrestling... and now of PWN television as well since this is the one and only David Slayton and he has every right to be smiling)

David: So the powers that be here in Pro Wrestling Nova seem to think that putting my brother Patrick and I in a tag team match against Stephanie Matsuda and Alex Pierce and allowing MATSUDA of all people to pick the conditions of the match is some kind of punishment.

I like to call it bad humor.

(David allows himself a moment to smirk at the camera before he stops and leans forward in his chair)

David: You see my brother and I did nothing wrong to warrant such an action against us. Yes, we appeared on a show for a promotion that we're not signed to and we wanted to showcase the lies that is Stephanie Matsuda.

If you want one very prime example then let's look at Brie Marie, yes "Dashiemania" herself.

For all of the "training" that goes into what Stephanie Matsuda calls her "Queen's Road" style of wrestling, Brie Marie has been more than content to take advantage of one Alex Pierce. I mean he goes out of his way to support her and yet time and time again, he is victimized or has his matches interfered with by those who are simply trying to show him that Brie is nothing more than a phony.

(David's smirk returns to his face for a moment before he schools it into a more sympathetic form)

David: Oh and Brie, don't even try to lie about how you are not doing what I'm saying that you are because I only speak the honest truth. When was the last time that you came to his aide or was even at ringside to support him?

Oh wait, don't answer that last one because he did ask you to be in his corner for chapter one's main event... you flatly told him that if you were to be in anyone's corner then it would be in Matsuda's and yet you didn't even show!

(David snorts back a laugh before shaking his head)

David: You are indeed following the prime example of your trainer, Brie. In that you make tall claims and then never ever back them up. I mean hell, you probably have been leading on poor Alex by his nose and it sickens me what you've been doing to him.

But again, you are my Exempli gratia in this case.

(David then leans back in his chair and becomes much more comfortable as he does so)

David: I use one of your own students as an example of your failings, Stephanie. You constantly brag about how great you are and yet you couldn't beat Alex before my brother and I got there, which is another fine example of your failings.

But the moment that this match was signed by the powers that be at Pro Wrestling Nova, you had already lost this match against the Dynasty in not just Oath but now Pro Wrestling Nova as well, Stephanie, because there is not a thing that you can do to win against my brother and I’s genetically superior talent in that ring.

I mean after all you had to introduce a pair of brass knuckles into that number one contendership match back over in Oath because you knew deep down in your sniveling little weak heart that you and your little ring rat friend couldn’t beat us, you can claim all anything you want but the truth of the matter is simply this:

You can’t beat the Dynasty.

You cannot wrap your mind around this so simple a thought because your brain has been filled with the idle stupidity of being forced to work for excrement answers wrestling and the lies that they continue to pour down the throats of the ill informed who don’t know any better, you forced yourself to believe the ill advised over saturated hype about you to the point where you actually believed that you could train other wrestlers.

And yes yes, I know that you have trained people that have supposedly become “champions”...but what about the three youngesters that have undergone your training and yet to taste that supple and lovely figure of gold in Brie Marie, Jocelyn Sky, and Jacob Striker?

Ah yes...poor Jacob Striker.

He actually took the blow that was meant for you, Stephanie. Did you thank him for the possible career ending concussion that we gave him and stay with him after that horrendous act that my brother and I performed or did you simply walk away after the match and left poor Monica to keep an eye on a student that considered you like family?

I’m thinking you just walked away.

You defeat yourself so much, Stephanie Matsuda, that there is not a chance at all in any dimension or timeline that will enable you to beat the Dynasty because you lack the simple intelligence needed to formulate the kind of strategies needed to put down my brother and I.

Even with Alex’s help and speaking of which.

(David then shifts how he is sitting in his chair to look in a different direction which the camera then shifts too)

David: Alex, my dear friend...when did you sell your soul for some petty piece of flesh?

I mean honestly, Brie Marie?

She is nowhere as stunning as Josie Wales or my personal favorite in Wendy Wynne...but haven’t you learned yet that your trust in Brie was misplaced or did anything that Josie and Wendy try to show you not penetrate that thick skull of yours?

I mean yes, I know that you love playing the hero after all that time you spent being the villain over in Japan but you have to get over yourself and remember that you can’t have everything.

And that apparently includes having your faith and trust returned by the leader of “Dashiemania”.

(David then leans forward and fixes the camera with a very serious look)

David: I mean look at you, Alex. Do you think that the people in Oath, Portland, or Pro Wrestling Nova actually understand the caliber of wrestler you are?

I mean you held every single championship that existed in Super Japan Pro Wrestling. You would’ve held the television championship there if they hadn’t deactivated it before you even got there in twenty ten!

You surpassed even your mentor in the Reaver, my own *UNCLE*, in terms of what you accomplished there in SJPW and when you came here to the states...all of your potential was pissed away first by Oath by making you dwell in the mid-card and let’s not even talk about that pathetic owner of Portland Pro Wrestling has done to you by keeping the Rogue championship on that waste of flesh in Marilyn Lee Cross rather than supporting a talent such as you.

But then again you’ve always been stubborn.

It took my brother and I two pinfalls in a best two out of three falls match to finally beat you for our first time as the world tag team champions over there...you just didn’t get the memo that while you and I had been partners in the past-that was gone now that my brother and I were a team and that you needed to just simply bow out before the combined genetic might of the Dynasty, but I was willing to let bygones be bygones.

But a couple of months ago, we offered you a spot in the Dynasty. We offered a chance to help you expand and become greater than what you are but instead you chose to back and support Brie in hopes that she’ll notice you and be your tag team partner and hopefully more.

How IS that working out for you? Has she thrown you away yet?

But now you’re being used as a lap dog against your betters and I’m afraid that we’re going need to take you out behind the chemical shed and put down like the lame dog that you are because while you’ve had some tremendously epic wars with other wrestlers over the years and you’ve earned one accolade after another...now you’re nothing more than the Bismarck of professional wrestling.

Sunk in the bottom of the Lower Mid-Card ocean.

(David shifts his seating again and the camera then moves once more this time to dead center where we can easily see the older half of the Dynasty looking down at the camera from a slightly elevated position, an intentional act)

David: It doesn’t matter in the long run because at chapter two, the Dynasty is going to be doing what we do simply better than anyone else in the world and that is wrestle, once the two of you understand this then the better off you will be.

We are the Dynasty and we rule this world.

(The camera fades to black on the smiling face of David Slayton)
Back to top Go down

Integrity Blues (David Slayton)
Page 1 of 1