Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.  Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.  Empty
PostSubject: PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.    PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 8:19 pm

(The screen lightens to show us Zanna Mitchell standing outside of a warehouse somewhere and she looks somewhat nervous as the camera pulls back to reveal that she is standing next to the man dressed rather simply in a black dress shirt and pair of blue jeans, looking somewhat respectable with a pair of glasses...but there is something about him that is bothering Zanna)

Zanna:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce to the Pro Wrestling Nova Faithful...the man, the myth, the infamous Marcus Alexander Slayton himself.

Marcus:
Thank you for the warm welcome, Zanna.

Zanna:
Not a problem, Mister Slayton. You’ll forgive me for being a little bit nervous but your reputation does precede you somewhat, sir.

Marcus:
Don’t worry, I only piledrove that one reporter because he was being rude.

Zanna:
Yes, but you piledrove said reporter through a coffin though.

Marcus:
Well, there was that yes. But to the matter at hand and the reason why I have asked you out here, Zanna, is because of the title match that is set between Ian Dickenson and Morgan Payne at Genesis.

Zanna:
Yes, the first Reaver’s Rules match in over a decade. As the creator of that match type have you decided what the rules of the match will be?

(Marcus simply gets a rather evil smile on his face as he slowly nods)

Marcus:
Why yes I have. You see when Chris, President Slayton, came to me and asked if it would be alright if I created the rules for the Horrorcore title match, I thought to myself what kind of Reaver’s rules match should it be and then it struck me, that since this is the debut pay per view for this company and both wrestlers have things that they want to prove...I decided to one up everything and craft something...special.

Zanna:
Special?

(Marcus nods and then motions for Zanna and the cameraman to follow him into the warehouse where we see what appears to be a large covered object...the size of a ring and Marcus motions to it)

Marcus:
What’s under that cover will be unveiled later this week in full, but right here tonight I am proud to say that I am personally taking both Ian Dickenson and Morgan Payne straight to hell...via the Lament Configuration match!!

This match is the first of its kind and as such has its own unique ring set up and the rules are simple as you win is by causing the other mother fucker in this match to give up, make them unable to answer a ten count and when you see the construction of the ring that goes into a Lament Configuration match...well, I think everyone will no ask any questions.

Zanna:
That sounds rather wicked actually.

Marcus:
Well as I stated just a few moments ago is that both of these people have something to prove. I mean ever since Ian was made the first Horrorcore champion, he has had people question him and his worthiness but he has beaten each and every person who has come after him and his title, so this match at Genesis will put any other doubters to rest...win or lose, those that doubt him will shut the fuck up.

Now as for Morgan Payne, I can honestly say that I don’t care for her fucking attitude. Automatically assuming shit about her fellow wrestlers if they are just trying to be kind to others and shit...going around saying “oh, he just wants to fuck ya” and all that. There is a solid reason why people are hesitant to even be around her.

But that being said, there is nothing taking away from her talent in the ring and if she can survive this match and take that title from Ian, then she would’ve earned some of the respect that she feels that she is owed perhaps.

Zanna:
Interesting...so what type of match is a Lament Configuration match?

Marcus:
It is an empty arena, specialized cage match, barbed wire baseball bat, spidernet, thumbtack balloons, and more. The most important fact to remember is that this match will not be held in the same place as the actual Genesis show due to how brutal it will be.

(Zanna takes a moment to look at the covered structure behind her and Marcus, a full body shudder can be seen as she can only ponder at what is under the rather large covering before she turns back to look at the camera)

Zanna:
Well, thank you for your time, Marcus...looking forward to seeing this wonderful...room of death that you’re building later this week.

(Marcus doesn’t say a word as he turns to face the covered structure as Zanna and the cameraman quickly leave the area as the screen fades to black)
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com

PWN Exclusive with Marcus Slayton SR.
Page 1 of 1