Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught Empty
PostSubject: YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught   YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2022 8:30 am

{The screen comes up and we see Natasha Booth, the Commissioner for Pro Wrestling Nova's "Defiant" brand, sitting behind her desk with a smile on her face}

Tasha: Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to present to you all a Youtube exclusive from this past chapter of Defiant, live from the Alexandra Palace here in lovely London England, straight from the mouths of Onslaught themselves.

Enjoy!

{The screen then fades to black}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We cut to the dressing room of the reigning International Heavyweight Champion Ian Dickenson and his wife, Ebony Arceri-Dickenson as they prepare for their respective matches. As Ian laces his boots, Ebony holds her husband’s championship belt in her hands, staring at the center plate. With a wistful sigh, her eyes scan the length of the strap before looking up at Ian. He meets her gaze with a knowing smile.

Ian: I know that look, Eb…

Ebony: What look? Can’t I be proud of what my husband has accomplished?

Ian finishes lacing his boot, then slowly shakes his head at Ebony.

Ian: I know that losing the Joshi Championship still feels a little raw, but…

Ebony cuts him off, shaking her head.

Ebony: Don’t, Ian. You’ve got your own issues to deal with tonight. The last thing you need is to worry about my frame of mind. You just need to focus on being the champion that I know you are, and that means defending this bad boy right here…

She takes one hand and lightly pats the center plate.

Ebony: The way I see it, losing the championship was a blessing in disguise.

Ian: Oh?

He cocks his head slightly to one side, arching his eyebrow in curiosity.

Ebony: I mean, think about it. If I was still the Joshi Champion, I probably wouldn’t have even had this opportunity for a chance at the Junior Heavyweight Championship. Yeah, it hurt to lose a title I’ve held for so long, but Miho is a tough competitor, so I know it’s in good hands. This match is a chance to move forward… you know, onward and upward. Just like you did.

Ebony moves behind her husband, slipping the championship around his waist. After she fastens it into place, she moves back in front of him and proudly smiles.

Ebony: And as much as I LOVE running my hands along those gorgeous abs of yours, there’s certainly no denying that belt looks great around your waist…

She wraps her arms around his massive frame and stares upward into his eyes.

Ian: Now, as much as I love to see THAT look on your face, I’m afraid that’s going to have to wait until later tonight. If all goes well, we’ll both have a reason to celebrate.

Ebony nods her head as she pulls back.

Ebony: Well, if I have anything to say about it, we WILL. As for now…

She puts her hands around Ian’s neck and pulls him in for a passionate kiss that catches him by surprise. When she eventually pulls back, Ian has a pleasantly surprised look on his face.

Ebony: Just think of that as some… extra motivation to rip into Mr. So-called Public Enemy Number 1. Show him why they call you the Hawthorne Horror!

Ian smirks.

Ian: (chuckling) Oh, don’t worry, Eb. I’ll make sure he has front row seats to the Horror Show. And then, I can watch you send that little Barbie doll back to the Dollhouse… in pieces.

Ebony flashes a wicked smile at her husband.

Ebony: Happy to oblige, babe.

With a final nod of his head, Ian heads for the door as Ebony looks on, one final sigh escaping her lips as she turns to finish getting ready. The scene fades out as the door to the hallway slowly closes.
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com

YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE: Before the Onslaught
Page 1 of 1