Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS   EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:04 pm

(The camera starts up and we see Zanna Mitchell, the chief interviewer of Pro Wrestling Nova, dressed rather respectfully as she waits outside of the close doors to a conference room)

Zanna:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m Zanna Mitchell and I’m currently outside of the main conference room in the Shiba Zaibatsu building here in Riverside California, waiting to get our first words with President Chris Slayton and the PWN Council about the events that occurred during the last chapter of Defiant.

(A moment later, the doors to the room opened up and Thomas Zahn, the main representative of the Council, comes walking out of the conference room as a very loud Southern man’s voice can be heard arguing as the doors close)

EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS 77840c09613816f8e6d744883dc1fd3e

Zahn:
Ah, Zanna. Good to see that you’re already here. The Council wishes to make a couple of statements if you’re ready?

Zanna:
Most certainly.

Zahn:
Alright. First off I need to announce that we now have two wrestlers on the injured list with the first one being Jericho Morton. As we both saw during his match with Jacob Knight, Jericho took a superkick to one of his knees while he was in motion and the damage turned out be that Jacob Knight has effectively broken Jericho’s knee and while we don’t know the exact extent of the damage as we’ve yet to hear back from Jericho’s doctors, we expect him to be out for at least the next six weeks.

Now as for the second wrestler on the injured list, well that would be Patrick Slayton who suffered not only multiple lacerations to his skull due to several unprotected chair shots at the hands of Rhiannon Hartwell but he also has at least a grade four concussion as well and he is at present recovering at his home in Hawaii with no scheduled return date at this time.

Zanna:
I see, may I ask what the Council has decided about the results of the Hartwell-Slayton match then?

Zahn:
Yes you may…

(Suddenly the doors to the room are flung open and an older man in a dark blue suit comes storming out with a pissed off look on his face and when he speaks, it turns out that this man was the source of the Southern accented voice yelling prior)

EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS Cornette

Southern Man:
Why yes you may, Miss Mitchell. Rhiannon Hartwell, in her misguided attempt to get her petty and stupid fucking little bit of heat back from the Slayton boys, took out a seasoned profesional of this sport because she knew that she was going to loose because she was a rookie that had no right challenging above her pay grade!!

Zahn:
John…

Southern Man:
I’m sorry but I really don’t give two horses shits about holding my tongue about matters like this, and you know it Thomas!!

(Zanna looks a bit confused and looks to Zahn for an explanation)

Zahn:
Zanna Mitchell and PWN faithful, this is John Herncastle, he is the Management Director for Pro Wrestling Nova and as you can tell, a very outspoken individual.

Herncastle:
I’m sorry about about my lambastic outbursts, Miss Mitchell, but several of the things that happened at chapter four were a travesty and should not and SHALL not be repeated as long as I have anything to say about it!

Zahn:
I know, John. Just calm down so that we can get these statements out, alright?

Herncastle:
I’ll try, Thomas.

Zahn:
Now as to the matter of the match between Rhiannon Hartwell and Patrick Slayton. The Council has ruled that Patrick Slayton has won the match because of Miss Hartwell’s attack on the ref. There is no getting around it as it is on camera that not only did she refuse to follow referee Sean Eastwood’s instructions but she also blasted him in the face with a steel chair.

Zanna:
Alright, but you do know that will no doubt bring comments from her “shadow sister” and trainer, Vanita Thompson.

Herncastle:
“Shadow Sister”, don’t make me laugh. Vanita Thompson or her little fucknugget fuckbuddy Darius Crowley and his bunch of second rate goth kids from a third rate Twilight movie want to make comments about how we’re in the wrong for awarding the match to Patrick Slayton because *THEIR* girl broke the rules of a professional wrestling match, then they can bring their happy asses down to my office, sign a contract, and pick a fight with some real wrestlers like Jacob Striker, Graham Baker, Arata Asakura, and Jacob Knight.

Otherwise I really don’t give a rat’s ass what they think.

Zanna:
And what about the actions of the mystery group that got involved as well, do we have any information about them?

Zahn:
The “mystery group” as you called them were actually guests of company and they did what they thought was best to try and help calm a situation down, so they are not at fault here.

Zanna:
And what if Darius Crowley and the members of his faction from New Frontier Wrestling comes looking for answers?

Herncastle:
Then let them come!! How about this? Hey cameraman, focus in on me for a moment will you?

(The cameraman then focuses in on Herncastle exclusively)

Herncastle:
This is for Darius Crowley, as the management director for Pro Wrestling Nova, I hereby extend to you and your little collection of misfits an open offer to appear on an episode of Defiant along with the general manager of NFW’s Collision brand in Luther Callaway.

If you want some answers as to what happened at chapter four and want to confront our guests as to why they attacked your girl Rhiannon, I’ll make the arrangements, but otherwise I expect you all to conduct yourselves in the manner of grown adults.

(The cameraman then pulls back to show all three again)

Zahn:
Now with that out of the way, concerning the double pin during the fatal fourway match for a shot at the Mechanical Animals at our Genesis pay per view, the Council has decided the following.

At our next chapter, it will be Lena Soulas of the Golden Smiles vs. Dion Arcana of the Guerilla House Party in a singles match with the winner of that match going on to face off against the MA at Genesis for the tag titles.

Furthermore, Onslaught’s Ian Dickenson will square off against Deliverance’s Graham Baker in a Horrorcore match and Bloody Fairytale’s Lilith Meadows will square off against Arley Kirk of the Kawaii Trash Pandas, with both matches having future championship potential down the line.

Now as for Marik versus Vendetta. John, do you want to take this one?

Herncastle:
I think I will actually. Now even though the match ended with Sweet Roxy being DQ’d by an unknown attacker wearing the mask and outfit of a Wrestleworld wrestler known as the “Professional”, Caine Marik himself has stepped forward and personally vouched for Sweet Roxy on this matter and as such, the Council has voted and decided on the following action as well.

At the next chapter, even though she will have last chapter’s match as a loss in her records, Sweet Roxy will have a First Stage match against another woman who also wanted to claim a spot in the tournament in Morgan Payne. The winner of that match will join Jacob Knight, Arata Asakura, Graham Baker, and Stephanie Matsuda in the Challenge of the Immortals.

Now if you’ll excuse us, Miss Mitchell.

(Herncastle and Zahn walk off, leaving Zanna alone as the camera fades to black)
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com

EXCLUSIVE: POST CHAPTER 4 VERDICTS
Page 1 of 1