Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Office
Admin
The Office

Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 1:44 pm

(The screen opens on a blank screen before we fade into Pro Wrestling Nova president Chris Slayton standing in an dark, empty space, dressed in some of his old ring gear)

Chris: Ten shows and one incredible pay per view. That’s the kind of run that this company has had since we first started, built on the foundations of many different styles and methods across a great host of some of the best talent that I’ve ever had the honor of working with in my almost twenty something long career in this sport.

(Chris stops and motions around at the darkness with his free hand, a smile on his face)

Chris: Now, we’re here. A place where a lot of people said with grand declarations that we’d never make it to. Ten shows, with more on the way. Not one, but two pay per views being planned out. All kinds of mayhem are being worked into a system as we seek out the hottest stars of today to fight with and against the darkest stars of yesterday and the blazing comets that are tomorrow's stars.

But people like Andi Michaels and Gal Pals Deluxe, those who said that we’d burn out in two shows because we didn’t rub elbows with the right people to be our champions or because this company would rather our champions be built on foundations of being able to actually wrestle rather than who they are friends with...where are they now?

(Chris spreads his arms out wide as he turns around in a wide circle in the middle of the ring, and when he stops and looks at the camera once more, he has a dark smile on his face)

Chris: Where are they *NOW*, hm? Are they here fighting against some of the toughest and brightest talent in the world or are they on the outside, looking in and wishing that they were here.

The point is that we have outlived the limitations that our detractors from the start have placed on us, we have every single championship set into place and our champions ready to fight at a moment’s notice...not only that, but we also have some of the greatest promotions working with us.

From the Omega Wrestling Alliance to One Wrestling Movement, from our dear friends at Wrestleworld and our hopeful future friends at Project Honor, World Wrestling Headquarters, Lethal Angels of Wrestling, Joshi Extreme Takeover, and many others, and even to our dear late friends of the Royalty Wrestling League and Strong Style Wrestling...we have been blessed with a truly tremendous event for you all.

But tonight, as our company celebrates our tenth chapter show, a milestone that people said that we’d never reach...I’d like to say that this one in particular is for a man who watched his dream go up in smoke but we hope that one day, he will bless us with his fire once more.

Carlos Cruz...this one’s for you, brother.
Now, come and join us...as we present to you all...our most bloodiest offering yet to you the fans of professional wrestling!!

Behold, the epicenter that is MADISON FUCKING SQUARE GARDEN!!!

(The lights in the arena come on full to show the inside of the most famous arena in the United States with the fans in attendance letting their excitement be known as the camera then cuts back to a smiling Chris Slayton in the middle of the ring)

Chris: And welcome to Pro Wrestling Nova’s tenth show!!

(As the opening chords of Disturbed’s “Are you Ready” begins to play as the camera shows us an external shot of MSG before cutting to the inside and the PWN set before we then cut to the broadcast table and we’re shown our usual cast of “criminals” in the forms of Thomas Croft, Tyler Capulet, and AJ Cole)

Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls MSG-Madison-Square-Garden

Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Aew-dynamite-jericho-entrance

Croft: Ten shows, can you believe it guys?!

Capulet: I certainly can’t and with tonight's host of matches...yesh…

Cole: Yeah..wait a second…

(Suddenly Chris Slayton steps up to the table and all three men stand up to shake their president’s hand)

Croft: Mister Slayton, this is a unique honor.

Chris: I hope that you’re still saying that in a few moments, Thomas. But tonight, I want to do something special for the three of you, in recognition of all of your hard work.

Capulet: Well that’s...unexpected.

Cole: and just a little bit confusing.

Chris: The point of the matter is that tonight, I’m giving the three of you the night off to actually enjoy the show instead of killing yourselves trying to call each and every single match.

(The three men then start talking over each other as they try to find out what’s going on but President Slayton simply holds up his hands and smiles)

Chris: As for who’s replacing you for tonight...I kept everything in house, gentlemen. As a matter of fact...I want to bring them out right now.

(Suddenly the crowd’s get even louder as Golden Earring’s “Twilight Zone” starts to play as none other than the hosts of the Control Center themselves, Benjamin Gates and Justin Escobar, come walking out of the back and over to the broadcast table-much to the shock and delight of Croft and his team)

Croft: Benjamin and Justin!! It’s an honor!

Gates: And the same to you as well, Thomas. I hope that the three of you don’t mind if we handle the workload for tonight then?

Croft: Of course not, we’re just a little bit surprised, that’s all.

Escobar: Well then, my amigos! Go and enjoy your night off because we’ve got this, don’t we Benny?!

(The usual broadcast team heads off as the Control Center crew take their places at the table, oddly enough the third seat is still vacant)

Gates: Hello everyone and welcome to Pro Wrestling Nova’s tenth chapter show, For whom the bell tolls. I’m your host, Benjamin Gates, and with me as usual is my long time friend and broadcast colleague...Justin Escobar!

(The fans explode even louder at Escobar’s introduction to the point where he actually stands up and takes a bow before sitting back down again)

Escobar: I love this New York crowd!!

Gates: Of course you would, my friend, of course you would..now…

(Gates notices that President Slayton is still there with a worried look on his face)

Gates: Um, President Slayton sir...what’s wrong.

Chris: You guys do notice that the third seat is empty still...right?

Escobar: Yeah actually...we just thought that you’d kept it like that since you know Benny and I have got this, sir.

Chris: Well, I talked things over with the Council when I said that I wanted to give Thomas and his boys the night off...but I kind of got overruled on something...and...they wanted a...heell…

(Gates & Escobar look at each other confusedly before a look of dread slowly starts to appear on both of their faces as they realize something)

Voice:
When it's time to party we will party

(Suddenly a short instrumental starts to play as Andrew W.K.'s "Party Hard" begins to play throughout MSG, much to the shock and dismay of both Gates and Escobar as Escobar covers his face in his hands and Gates looks towards the entrance way as a tall man dressed in very *LOUD* colors with a dark beard, blonde flowing locks, and dark expensive sunglasses starts to dance like Andrew W.K. as he struts onto the entrance way)

[Song]:
You work all night (all night)
And when you work you don't feel all right
And when,
When things stop feeling all right (all right)
And everything is all right

'Cos we will never listen to your rules (no)
We will never do as others do (no)
Know what we want and we get it from you
Do what we like and we like what we do

(The man walks does the "party strut" all the way over to the broadcast table and he drapes his large arms over the shoulders of Gates and Escobar with a broad grin on his face, must to the dismay of the two men)

[Song]:
So let's get a party going (let's get a party going)
Now it's time to party and we'll party hard (party hard)
Let's get a party going (let's get a party going)
When it's time to party we will always party hard
Party hard (party hard, party hard, party hard party hard, party hard, party hard party hard, party hard, party hard...)

(The man finally sits down, shakes his hair out, before setting a headset onto his head as the song fades out)

Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls 011_CHAD_06192017jg_0032--639d9c6b01046a45d22cdc4198037b7a

Man: WWWWOOOOWWW!!!! I DONE TOLD YOU BOYS THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN AGAIN ONE DAY, I TOLD YOU AND TOLD YOU AND TOLD YOU ALL THAT NOTHING CAN KEEP THE CHADSTER DOWN, BAABY!!!

Gates/Escobar: Oh god...

Man: It's oh so great to be back in the saddle again...even if it with stick in the mud and the incredible drinking monkey!!

Gates: Um...hello, Chad.

"Chad": That's right, Benny Baby. It is *I*, Chad "Too Bad" Swayze!! The voice of a generation and the only man capable of telling the honest truth about these matches that you two don't wanna hear!!

Escobar: I thought you'd quit being a commentator to work for the UWC or something?!

Chad: I did, but I got hit with this whole "you can't call all of the women BABES" anymore crap...plus, have you seen the asses that run the National Wrestling Federation now?!

Gates: Erm...no...

Chad: Seriously, it's like Alpha Wrestling or something in the negatives version wise. They went from really hot shit to no shit at all!!

Escobar: <under his breath> did I drown a bag of puppies in my past life or something?

Chad: What was that, Justino??

Gates: ERm, anyway. I think that it's now time for us to get to our first match!!
Back to top Go down
https://pwnonline.forumotion.com
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 1:45 pm

(The camera’s cut to the backstage area as a black stretch hummer pulls up to the outside of MSG and a driver gets out and walks to the back where he opens up a door and out steps none other than the “Black Savior of the Dominion” himself, Devon Slayton, as he is dressed in a fine purple business suit and is followed by none other than his client in the “Rated R Reaper” Alex Slayer as we can hear the crowds cheer faintly from ringside at the sight of the two of them)

Devon: Was I right or was I right?

Alex: You were right.

(Before Devon can say anything further, Jasmine Ortiz comes walking up to the two of them which causes both men to stop and look at her)

Jasmine: Gentlemen, welcome to the tenth chapter show. I was wondering if I could get a few words from you both?

Devon: Of course you may, Jasmine. I mean you sought out us specifically correct?

Jasmine: Yes I did, I wanted to get your client’s opinions on his match here tonight against a man that you know all too well in Jacob Knight.
(Devon’s face turns a little bit sour for a moment before he slowly shakes his head)

Devon: Before you talk to Alex about his match, I feel the need to say something since you’re right, I do happen to know a little bit about Jacob Knight. When my uncle Chris came up to me during the latter days of the Royalty Wrestling League and asked me who I thought would be a perfect fit for this new company that he was putting together, without a moment’s hesitation I said that one man would be a great fit.

And that man was Jacob Knight.

And do you know why I said that Jacob Knight would be a great fit for his company, Jasmine?

Jasmine: No I don’t, why?

Devon: Because the Jacob Knight that I slowly got to know over in the RWL on camera was a swarmy, over-sexed little shit who was over confident in his own abilities with an ego to match...but behind the scenes, he was hungry for every scrap of knowledge and respect that he could get. The Jacob Knight that I got to know behind the camera was just as good a wrestler in front of it because he actually had a certain level of dedication to this sport that was second only to his love of the sport.

After he beat me under rather dubious reasons because of the actions of one Thomas Duke to become the first and sadly enough only RWL champion, he still had that level of respectability that made him a great fit here.

But as you and I both know, time...time has a way of changing people and Jacob’s star perhaps burned a little bit too brightly because he started getting too arrogant, too sure of himself with guys like Graham Baker in his ear, talking up a great game about how he’d be a star in certain places only if he’d play the game a certain way and while I’m not blaming Graham Baker, I know that in the end that the advice that Graham gave is not what Jacob accepted.

Jasmine: That is one way of putting it as seen by his recent behavior in various companies, I don’t think that even Graham Baker would encourage him to do half the things that Mister Knight was doing, sir.

Devon: No, Jasmine, he would not because Graham Baker is just like me in that we are professionals. You see when you’re invited to join a promotion, certain levels of professionalism are expected and you put in the work, win or lose, but you always have to act professional in this business and you don’t cross certain lines. The kinds of stunts that Jacob started pulling when he wasn’t getting his way...yeah, you don’t know show a company and then expect to win your matches and that’s what he did for World Wrestling Headquarters, Strong Style Wrestling, and right here in Pro Wrestling Nova.

For weeks now, my man Alex Slayer here has been calling Jacob Knight out. Calling him out the way that a REAL professional does and we have not heard one word from him. And so tonight, in this….heh, Black Prince Rules match, it’s going to be Jacob Knight’s last hurrah here in Pro Wrestling Nova.

Jasmine: Some pretty strong words from you, Mister Slayton. Mister Slayer, your thoughts on your match tonight?

Alex: All things come round, Jasmine. Jacob Knight came here to Pro Wrestling Nova full of hope and fire but that left him, then he came here with fire and desire...but desire left him, and then he came with piss and vinegar but in the end that let him as well.

Tonight, he is going to learn that his time has come and gone for those who simply play at being a professional wrestlers because tonight, I will simply eat him alive and there will be naught at thing that he can do about it.

(The two men then walk away as the camera cuts back to ringside)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 1:49 pm

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is our opening match and it is scheduled for one fall and it is a TAG TEAM MATCH!! Introducing team number one...

(Suddenly the opening chords of Godsmack's "Eye of the Storm" can be heard throughout MSG as the Nova-tron shows highlights of the careers of the two men who compose the first team as first Robert Garcia comes strutting out onto the entrance way before falling to his knees with his arms spread out wide as he welcomes the cheers from the fans as a moment later the cheers get even louder as the familiar figure of Ryo Sakazaki comes walking out as well before he throws his head back and stretches his arms out wide behind that of his partner)

Dekker: Introducing first, at a total combined weight of four hundred forty six pounds..they both hail from right up that road in SLEEPY HOLLOW NEW YORK...

(The New York fans let out a huge home boys pop for the two men as Garcia gets up to one knee and looks around with pride before he hops up to his feet and bumps fists with his partner before the two of them resume their way to the ring)

Dekker: they are the team of "Hot Stuff" Robert Garcia and the Omega Wrestling Alliance's own Frontline Funkmaster, the "Invincible Dragon" Ryo Sakazaki...they are the SSUUPPPEERR FRIENDS!!!

Gates: I'm still curious as to why they chose that name for their team.

Escobar: Somehow I think it was more Garcia's choice than Ryo's, because everyone knows that Ryo is the more refined one out of the entire Sleepy Hollow crew.

(The two men make their way to the ring, occasionally giving out the rare high five before they slip into the ring and get ready for the fight when suddenly the music shifts tones, to something darker and more sinister sounding)

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"

"Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay"
"I tried to drive all through the night"
"The heat stroke ridden weather, the barren empty sights"
"No oasis here to see, the sand is singing deathless words to me"

Dekker: And their opponents, weighing in tonight at a total combined weight of three hundred and ninety four pounds...

(As "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold continues to play throughout the arena, two figures simply walk out from behind the entrance way in the black leather clad Kane and the respectfully dressed masked miscreant known as "Maverick Spyke")

Gates: Now these two men are a bit of an odd couple as they only made their appearance last week at chapter nine. I know the one in the leather jacket by reputation from the final days of Super Japan Pro, but the other man claims to be the actual original Maverick Spyke.

Escobar: Well unless he actually has proof to back it up, you know what he can do with his claims..

Dekker: They are the team of the "Outlaw" Kane Uchiha and the "Black Wind" Maverick SPYYKKKEEE!!

(The two men simply make their way to the ring, shredding their entrance gear once they reach ringside and then quickly slide into the ring and start throwing hands as the ref calls for the bell)

*DING DING*!!

Gates: And we're off with Spyke pairing off against Ryo and Kane is against Garcia!

Escobar: Kane is unleashing some rapid fire punches hard into the face and chest of Garcia while Spyke shoots Ryo off into the ropes, only for Ryo to quickly shift his weight around and tag the masked luchador with the BDE, that amazing dropkick that only Ryo can do!!

(Spyke drops to the mat hard as he tries to shake the cobwebs out of his head as the ref works to get him and Ryo out of the ring as Kane and Garcia are being considered to be the two legal men for their respective teams as the Kane in the meantime hauls up Garcia and then quickly drops him with a brutal right hook right to his jaw but instead of going for the pinfall attempt, instead Kane quickly locks in an Arm-trap Seated Cloverleaf instead and cinches it in tightly)

Gates: Kane going is really going after Garcia’s arms and legs, showing some true experience over the younger wrestler.

Escobar: That’s one way of putting it, Benny. Kane is not just keeping Garcia locked into one place, but he is also working on taking away several of his key points of offense at the same time.

Chad: Peh, just means that freaking Garcia can’t really wrestle to begin with!!

(Kane continues to keep the hold locked in with Garcia screaming in pain until finally Ryo comes out of nowhere and takes Kane out of the hold with a sliding clothesline that breaks the hold and allows Garcia to roll to the outside at which point Spyke quickly comes in and starts to lay into the taller Japanese man with several stiff strikes as the ref fights to get both men to the outside)
Escobar: Spyke is not letting up on his attack on Ryo and neither is the youngest member of the OWA Frontline, look at how he’s going toe to toe with the masked mauler.

Gates: That is one way of putting it, Justin. But I think things are starting to change because look at the entrance way.

(The camera’s cut over to where the entrance way is and we see Amanda Belnades, the manager of the Shinigami Foundation of One Wrestling Movement, standing with the mysterious hooded man in black at the entrance way, apparently having a rather animated conversation as the match continues in the ring)

Chad: DAYMN! I'd love to hit that!

Escobar: You do know that she could possibly knock you into next Thursday of twenty twenty one right, Chad?

Chad: Yeah...but it'd be worth it!!

Gates: Oh god...anyway I wonder what they are doing here, the last time that we saw the two of them was during the tag title match over in One Wrestling Movement.

Chad: Yeah, it is kind of weird since not only is Alex Slayer with David Belmont in OWM, but he also just signed a deal with World Wrestling Headquarters to work with Thomas Bane as the Foundation there as well.

Escobar: It is kind of weird, yeah.

(Meanwhile the camera cuts back to the action in the ring where the ref has finally gotten Ryo and Spyke out of the ring just long enough for Garcia to mount a comeback and tag his partner into the match at which point Ryo slings himself over the top rope and hits a Rocker Dropper on a charging Kane at which point Ryo quickly goes for the pin attempt bu Kane kicks out of it before the ref can get into position, but Ryo then drops him with a thunderous chop as Kane then gets back up again only to be dropped by Ryo again)

Escobar: Seriously, how is this kid not in the running for the Spartan championship over in Omega?!

Chad: Because my boy, JD DAMON, has got the fucking cat in the *BAG*!! Ryo Sakazaki might be good, but he ain’t no Damon Studd!!

Gates: That might be but Ryo is certainly proving to everyone that his training under Nova’s current Unified champion, Stephanie Matsuda, is well founded, isn’t he?

Chad: Yeah, I’ll give him that much. The kid can toss a dropkick…

(Right as Chad is saying that, Ryo then floors Kane with a powerful dropkick that hits the other man hard enough that it launches him into the far turnbuckles from the impact)

Chad: *wow*!

Gates: And Ryo nails Kane Uchiha with the Best.Dropkick.Ever!

Escobar: Yeah, and a powerful one too...did you see the distance guys?!

Chad: I’ll say, that move was almost as good as my Baddest Kick!!

Escobar:...didn't you "Baddest Kick in the World", get banned in like six different promotions??

Chad: Hey, that sixth one don't count...it's in Cairo for fuck's sake!!

(Before Ryo can capitalize on it, Spyke quickly tags himself into the match and then right as Ryo comes in to try and stop anything from happening, Spyke launches himself into the ring with a springboard diving thrust kick that nearly takes Ryo's head off as Spyke beautifully rolls back up to his feet before hitting a standing moonsault onto Ryo's prone body for the pin)

Chad: And just as that lunkhead Ryo comes in to try shit, Spyke nails him with a beautiful "Killer Bee" kick into the pin attempt!!

Gates: And Ryo kicks out of the pin as Spyke shouts at the ref and slams his hands into the mat.

Escobar: Spyke is not a happy man right now as he thought he had the match won.

Chad: I guess some people love to suffer because now Spyke is really going to make Ryo suffer then.

(Spyke hauls Ryo back up to his feet and then starts to unload with a massive array of rapid chops, elbows, and forearms that forces the taller man back into the turnbuckle at which point Spyke follows it up with a vicious spin kick that causes Ryo to stagger out of the turnbuckles before Spyke grabs him in a headlock that he quickly spins it around into a lariat that drives Ryo's head hard down into a backbreaker that Spyke follows up for the pin)

Escobar: I think that Spyke calls that assault the "Devil's Dance" or something as it lead into his vicious Deathly Hollows move.

Chad: Where do you get that info, Justino?

Escobar:...I did the research?

Chad:<Snorts> NEEERRRRDDDD!!!

Escobar: What the, Ryo manages to kick out at the very last moment!!

Gates: Ryo has shown incredible resolve, I mean look at his match against former Nova superstar Arata Asakura from OWA's Kingdom show a few weeks ago. It got stellar reviews from both wrestlers.

Chad: If he's so "great", then why isn't he a champion or something already? Huh?!

Gates: I honestly don't know the answer to that one, Chad...

Chad: That's because he's a chode, that's why!! He ain't going to amount to anything because guys like Arata use their money wisely and grease the right palms if you get my meaning.

Escobar:<muttering>

(Spyke starts to haul Ryo back up to his feet but Ryo shoves Spyke backwards and then follows it through with the "Ode to the Black Sun" DDT which Ryo quickly turns Spyke over into a pin but Kane comes out of nowhere with a leaping stomp to Ryo's back before the taller Sleepy Hollow native rolls out of Kane's reach and tags back in Robert who then slingshots himself into the ring...and right into an X-Factor from Kane!!)

Gates: Now that was some impressive teamwork from Kane...

(Suddenly before Garcia can even recover, Spyke comes out of nowhere with a very vicious stomp to the Latino's head before he then quickly rolls him up for the pin)

1.....2.....3!!!

*DING DING*!!

("Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks, and Cannibal Girls" by White Zombie begins to play again as the ref holds up Spyke's hand as he kneels over the prone body of Garcia who is holding the back of his head in pain)

Escobar: well...*SHIT*!!

Chad: Dude, Maverick Spyke just hit a curbstomp with the same beautiful authority as the "New Age Punisher" himself in Wrestleworld's *TRUE* Shogun, Jacob Senn!

Gates: That was a rather vicious and sudden move, but effective nonetheless as Spyke and Uchiha have won the match.

(As Ryo goes to check on his friend and partner, Spyke and Uchiha make their way back up the entrance way where the man in black stops them and the foursome have a quick conversation before they head into the back)

Escobar: I wonder what that is about?

Chad: Dude, the meetings of your betters are beyond you. So don't ask.

Gates: Erm...guys?

(The camera cuts back to the entrance way where both Spyke and Uchiha have stopped and are looking at each other before they turn and look at the Super Friends in the ring before they slowly turn to look at each other again, get rather sick smiles on their respective faces, and then quickly hit the ring at a full sprint where they quickly catch Ryo off guard and start to practically stomp the ever living shit out of the “Invincible Dragon”!)

Chad: YEA!!!! I’M LOVING THIS, BAY-BE!!!

Escobar: OH COME ON!! What’s even the reason behind this one??

(Suddenly the crowds explode as none other than Hans Olson comes charging down to the ring at a dead run for some reason, as “Big Jerk” blares throughout the arena)

Gates Great, and now we have to deal with this one as well?

Chad: Of course, because you boys know that misery loves company and…

(Kane looks up and smiles at Hans, thinning that he’s there to help with the beat down, when suddenly Hans comes up behind the Japanese brawler and tosses him like a ragdoll ass over tea kettle with a textbook standard German suplex-much to the crowd’s enjoyment!!)

Chad: THA FUCK?!

Gates: I guess even a big jerk like Hans Olson can only handle so much, gentlemen!

(Hans quickly recovers and turns to quickly catch Spyke who locks him into a front facelock but that does not stop the former member of Ground Zero as he bull runs Spyke back first hard into the turnbuckle corner behind him before he starts to pepper him with vicious lefts and rights until Kane tries to come over and stop him, but instead Hans gives him a wicked headbutt for his attempt to help his partner, but Spyke quickly catches Hans in the eyes with a lighting fast jab to his eyes before he can do anything and that causes Hans to stagger away)

Escobar: Right when it looks like that Hans had the situation under control, Spyke counters with the old eye poke like they’re in the Three Stooges or something!

Chad: I know, ain’t it grand that the classics still work against a useless pile of crap like Hans there??

<Glass Shatters here>

(The camera then cuts back to the entrance way as the man in black suddenly jabs his finger at the ring as the sound of glass shattering is heard before a towering figure quickly explodes from the backstage area and hits the ring at a dead run, stepping over the top rope right as Hans is turning around to go and deal with Kane Uchiha, the taller man latches onto Hans’ face with his fingers and starts to squeeze as hard as he can)

Gates: What the...that’s David Hunter!! What is he doing here in Pro Wrestling Nova??

Escobar: I don’t know, Benny, but right now it looks like he’s got that Iron Claw locked tightly onto the head and face of Hans Olson with no intention of letting go!!!

(Hunter then brutally lifts up Hans by his face before slamming him him down hard with an Iron Claw Slam and keeps that hold locked in as the crowd suddenly goes ape shit as two more men hit the ring with Kane getting blasted in the face with a steel chair before Spyke gets one as well)

Chad: What is this stale shit now?!

Gates: Dion Arcana! Devin Bravo!! The Guerilla House Party is in the ring with steel chairs and trying to help out both the Super Friends and Hans Olson out of this situation the only way they know how.

Escobar: Yeah, by way of one very violent house party I'm thinking!

Chad: Aw hell, it doesn't matter because they're nothing more than a pair of real losers!!

(Dion slams his chair over the back of Hunter a couple of times in an attempt to get him to break the hold but the brutal giant flips his head back, sending his wicked dreadlocks back as he smiles as he shakes his head no at Dion before Devin joins in as well but to the same effect)

Chad: I told you, real losers boys because nothing is ever gonna break that claw hold of the "Iron Giant" himself!!

(Suddenly Dion gets a smile on his face that is mirrored by Devin at which point they both take a step back and then quickly slam both of their chairs at the same time to different sides of Hunter's head, causing him to release the hold and fall backwards out of the ring as Spyke and Uchiha follow him and then they prevent the man monster from getting back into the ring as they start to try and corral Hunter as the GHP beckon all three of them back into the ring)

Escobar: Hunter is ready and willing to get back into that ring with the boys but Spyke is choosing the least painful path by having him and Uchiha start forcing Hunter back up the ramp where the man in black and Amanda is.

Gates: This was all one confusing mess, gentlemen. Why was the manager of the Shinigami Foundation apparently helping to create this situation??

Chad: I don't know, boys, but it seems like whoever this man in black guy is, he's got some real style because he grabbed himself some talent and was having fun before Hans and the Boys came out to fuck things up.

(Back in the ring, Dion is helping Hans up to his feet while Devin keeps watch, pacing back and forth with his chair ready as Garcia checks on Ryo as the fans are cheering their heads off as the screen cuts to the backstage area)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 1:53 pm

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a JOSHIS MATCH!! Introducing competitor number...ONE!!

(The lights in the arena dim to near darkness as "Eye of the Tiger (Nightcore Version)" begins to pump through the speakers, the upbeat music getting the crowd to their feet with a huge pop)

Dekker: Making her way to the ring...

(☆RISA☆ steps through the curtain and into the spotlight on the stage, wearing one of her Super Tiger masks and a long black PVC trench coat, a determined look on her face broken only by the grin she wears due to the audiences reaction)

Dekker: From Lake Fenton, Michigan...

(☆RISA☆ makes her way down the ramp now, stopping in front of a small boy or girl before taking a mask from her coat pocket and placing it on the child's head and taking a picture with them)

Dekker: She is Saito Risa, but we all know and love her as...

(Tiger dives into the ring under the bottom rope, spinning in a circle as fans lob orange and black streamers up into the ring from the first row. The young girl is laughing as she twirls, hopping up and down with the music)

Dekker: ☆SUPER TIGER☆!!!!

(The girl leaps up onto the second turnbuckle, a grin still on her face as she looks out across the audience, nodding her head with the music. She turns and drops down, making her way to the center of the ring and facing the hard cam, holding up both fists toward the camera and shouting "HAI GRRRRL!" along with the fans in attendance)

Gates: The fans in attendance really love them some Super Tiger, don’t they?

Chad: Yeah...if you like underage sticks!

Escobar: Super Tiger might be one of the lighter wrestlers on the entire Nova roster, Chad, but she’s no stick is a former champion elsewhere.

Chad: That might be so, but do you know where her fucking attention is? No here, her tag team partner in Arley Kirk I’m told has been making comments about wanting to try for the junior heavyweight title, currently being held by Wil Pierce.

Gates: I will freely admit that Super Tiger has been somewhat preoccupied with matters elsewhere…

Chad:<loudly snorts> Shyeah! She went from respecting this company and her partner to pissing on it because she ain’t getting any title shots, buddy. I think this <says the name mockingly> “Super Tiger” is underdeveloped because it’s the runt of the litter and needs to be put down!!

(As Tiger continues to hype up the crowds, her music suddenly shifts to the lightly melodic tones of Puddle of Mudd’s “Blurry”” as Pro Wrestling Nova’s own “Lustful Judas” comes strutting out without a care in the world)

Chad: Now here’s a fine bitch after my own heart!!

Gates: LANGUAGE!!!

Chad: I ain’t meaning that in a bad way, Benny. But this is a woman who tells it how it is and has got my respect because she also does what she wants, I can see her becoming a champion here in Nova in no time!!

Escobar: What about Bianca Davis? Is she just as dominant as she, do you think?

Chad: Huh...that is a pretty valid question there, Justin. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see to find out.

(As “Blurry” continues to play, Megane calmly walks down to the ring at her own pace, stopping long enough to undo her jacket and toss it aside before she slithers-for the lack of a better word-into the ring, all the while keeping those bright eyes of hers locked right onto Super Tiger who is looking a bit uncertain at her opponent)

Dekker: And introducing her opponent, at one hundred and twenty three pounds, and from Raleigh North Carolina...this is the “Lustful Judas” herself, Megane Diavola!!

(Megane pulls herself up to her feet and does a little spin, showing off her toned and tattooed form for all to see before she drops down to one knee just as quickly, her bright eyes tracking each little movement that Super Tiger does)

Gates: And already the mind games begin as Megane is doing every thing in her power to throw Super Tiger off guard.

Chad: And it is working, already Tigs is looking kinda iffy about hooking up with Megane in the middle of the ring.

*DING DING*!!

Escobar: Well Tigs does work out with quite a few of the female greats on the indy scene...one of which includes the current reigning Oath Intrepid champion FM Young and the “Black Lion” Minoru Tanahashi over in Oath.

Chad: Pftt, anyone worth their salt can beat the “black lion”. As for FM Young, I’ve seen some of her Twitter work, she ain’t got shit on nobody!!

Gates: You are a very critical man, Chad Swayze.

Chad: Can you blame me, it’s one thing to be a voice for the voiceless and an icon of coolness, but there are just some mother fuckers out there here on the indy scene that deserves to be trashed and I ain’t afraid to speak my mind!!

(Meanwhile in the ring, Super Tiger goes to lock up with Megane and the taller woman quickly overpowers Tigs and shoves her back to the ground while tossing her a little “kiss” that annoys Tigs who quickly springs back up and starts to unload a series of shoot kicks onto her opponent-but Megane shows her own experience by easily blocking Tigs’ offense before landing a throat chop to Tigs, followed up by a headbutt then a snapmare driver that she quickly transitions into a butterfly DDT for the pin)

1….2….!!!

(Kickout by Tigs just barely as she quickly scrambles away from Megane, trying desperately to create some distance and Megane lets her, instead stretching out onto her stomach and placing her face into her hands as she watches Tigs on the outside try to gather her wits)

Chad: God, I can watch this all night.

Escobar: You do know that she’s not you..

Chad: Dude, why is it I say something and instantly you go one direction with it? I mean look at how Megane is acting here, she obviously knows that if Super Tiger can get going then she’ll be in real trouble, so she’s doing everything in her power to prevent her from getting started.

Escobar: Um...that is true, I just thought based on past history…

Chad: Yes, I’m still the same old bastard, Justin, but I’m actually not being constrained like I was back in the Frontier Wrestling Alliance!! See, I can actually call fucking matches and not be like somekind of throw back to heels from the nineteen eighties!

Gates: I must admit that you do have a solid opinion there, Chad.

(Meanwhile back in the ring, Megane has slowly slithered her way back up into a standing position and is motioning for Tigs to rejoin her in the ring and Tigs does that, but she moves a lot more quickly than Megane is expecting as Tigs leaps from the floor to the ring apron then to the top rope where she hits a springboard rana onto Megane that sends her flying before Tigs quickly follows her with a roll of her own and then a quick snap kick to Megane’s face that Megane is able to duck under but Tig shows us that it was just a set up as she hits standing senton leg drop onto Megane then hooks the leg)

1….2…!!

(Megane shoves the lighter Super Tiger high up into the air just enough so that she can get her own knees up and Tig’s mid-section slams into the older woman’s knees with the help of gravity before Megane quickly locks in a combination of a Dragon & Romero sleepers onto Tigs, a hold that has most of the smaller joshi pinned to the older woman with no way to go whatsoever as Megane quickly turns up the toque onto Tig’s poor neck)

Chad: And this is what Super Tiger gets for being over-eager, Megane teases her in to which Tigers goes in for the kill but instead gets caught in the worst Venus flytrap ever!!

Gates: That is true, Super Tiger is perhaps a full year into her career and is prone to making mistakes.

(Tigs frantically tries to work a way out of the hold before she finally starts to thrash around some and eventually manages to tag Megane above the right eye just hard enough that make the older woman break the hold and Tigs scrambles away from Megane before she gets a very angry look on her young masked face and she stalks over and starts to pepper Megane with some very serious strong style blows but then she is quickly beaten back by Megane who simply unloads with strikes of her own and the two start to exchange some very heavy strikes back and forth in the middle of the ring beofre Tigs quickly catches Megane with a couple of rapid fire spinning backfists that she follows up with an attempt to toss Megane with a snap dragon suplex, but Megane instead uses her right leg to grapevine Tig's at which point she uses that to launch Tig into the far ropes and when Tig comes back, the smaller girl ducks under a lariat attempt but when Tig attempts to go for a crossbody on the second comeback, Megane catches her and then spins the two of them around a couple of times with the momentum causing Tigs to be caught in a slam position as Megane drives her to the mat hard and then a quick pin complete with Megane grabbing enough of the tights to make sure of the pin)

1.....2.....3!!!

*DING DING*!!!!

Dekker: The winner of your match, MEGANE DIAVOLA!!!

(“Blurry” keys up again as the ref holds up Megane’s hand in victory while Tig blinks a couple of times behind her mask before she goes up and tries to convince the ref that Megane had a good grip on her tights)

Chad: That Megane, one oneray cuss...sexy but onergy!!

Gates: That might be true, but I think we all could’ve done without Megane mooning us by proxy via Super Tiger...the disrespect.

Escobar: I really don’t think Megane cares, Benjamin. She got under Tigs’ skin and it cost her the win.

(Megane's music abruptly ends as suddenly a powerful guitar line starts up as the opening chords of Icon For Hire's "Off with her head" begins to play at which point a figure that we haven't seen in Pro Wrestling Nova slowly struts onto the stage as Megane makes her way up the ramp)

Escobar: That's Selene Redfield!! She hasn't been seen anywhee since she had to drop out of Nova's first chapter months ago!!

Chad: And now this hot little number is now making her way down to possibly get into the face of Megane?!

(Selene pops the collar of her signature black leather jacket before she starts walking down the ramp where Megane looks on with a knowing smirk on her face, but Megane looks ready for a fight nonetheless as the two women come nose to nose for a moment as Selene slowly looks her up and down for a moment)

Chad: Whoo boy, this could get ugly real quick!!

(Selene looks down her sunglasses at Megane, eyeing her up and down before giving her a second more...appreciative look...before tossing her a rather saucy wink before stepping aside and letting Megane go by without any issue before Selene continues her walk down to the ring where she slides in as Super Tiger looks kind of confused for a moment)

Escobar: I wonder what this is all about?

(Super Tiger looks just as confused but the confusion then turns to pain as Selene then unloads a flurry of kicks on the younger woman before flooring her with a spinning heel kick that knocks her clean to the ground amongst a horde of boos)
Gates: An uncalled for attack on Super Tiger??!

Chad: Aw come on now, Benji!! When have you ever known Selene to do anything without a reason, huh?

(Selene yanks off her jacket and hat before pulling a mic out of a pocket and looking down at Tigs)

Selene: Before you fucking go off and start to pout to everyone that I’m so mean for coming out here after that...I hate to call it a “match”...you have seemingly decided that this company isn’t worth shit because while you were advertised for this show three whole weeks ago, you only cut one thing for it and it was half assed at fucking least!!

(Selene runs a hand through her blonde hair as she looks around, the fans still booing her as she takes a moment)

Selene: Ah, yes. Boo me for coming out here and calling her on her bullshit!! She is more happy sucking up to fucks like FM Young and Minoru Tanahashi in a whole different promotion then being here and working with her best fucking friend and *TAG TEAM PARTNER* to even try and take those belts off of Donohue and Striker!!

So I’m the BAD GUY and this waste of space, this kid who doesn’t understand that not talking to your partner and blowing off TV time in order to suck it up somewhere else...it you’re hired to work one place, you put in the fucking time to do the work in that place as well!!

(Super Tiger starts to try and get up before Selene drops her mic and slams the palms of her hands hard against the ring apron before hitting her with a very fast spinning heel kick that knocks Super Tiger down again before Selene picks up the mic once more)

Selene: Now before someone goes out and tries to read me a bullshit piece of trash and calls it a riot act, I ain’t got nothing wrong with Young or Tanahashi or Oath or NFW. What I got a problem with is some kid that won’t show any respect to the very people that busted their asses with her in the past...I don’t hold any gorram respect for.

(Selene then kneels down and grabs Tigs by the back of her mask and hauls her up so that she can look the young Japanese girl in the face)

Selene: You should be fucking thanking me, because *THEY* wanted to feed you to Celes Dumont and you would not have lasted six seconds against an established wrestler like her. One slap from her and you would’ve crumpled like the wet noodle that you are...so from now on, your scrawny ass doesn’t get to be lazy anywhere, and you can come and fucking find me right here in Nova once you decide to take this fucking industry seriously.

Otherwise, don’t waste my fucking time!!

(Selene roughly lets go of Super Tiger’s mask as she does a mic drop on Tigs before grabbing her jacket and hat as she leaves to her theme)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 1:53 pm

(The cameras cut to the back and we find ourselves in the locker room of the “Sleepy Hollow Crew” as Robert Garcia is sitting on a couch with an icepack on his neck while Jessica Striker, Jacob’s younger sister, is helping one of her big brother’s oldest friends with holding the ice pack in place while Ryo and Uiriamu Minami are discussing something off to one side and Rinoa Manson from EWI is sitting off to one side, reading something when there is a knock off camera)

Jessica: Enter!!

(We hear a door open and then close but then we watch Jessica’s reaction to whoever has just entered into the room as her eyes widen as Serenity Scorpio and Jocelyn Sky-the Dynamic Duo-walk into view. Serenity is looking a little bit uneasy while Jocelyn is all smiles)

Jocelyn: What’s up??

(This causes Uri to let out a low growl at the sight of the white-blonde girl but Ryo puts a hand on his friend’s chest before shooting him a quick look before turning to look at Serenity who has a concerned look on her face)

Jocelyn: Okay...did we come at a bad time or something?

Ryo: No, some people are still a bit unhappy with the actions of some people.

(Jocelyn’s eyes narrow sharply at the comment from the taller Ryo as Serenity runs a hand through her hair)

Serenity: Look, we’re not here to cause any problems. I just wanted to check on Jake, is he here?

Uri: <snorts> Yeah, now you care.

(Serenity and Ryo both shoot Uri a look before Ryo turns to look before Serenity turns her attention back to Ryo)

Serenity: Is he here, Ryo?

Ryo: No, he’s not. He’s been kind of keeping to himself lately. I think a few things are bothering him but he hasn’t been keen on letting anyone in as of late, Serenity, all things considered.

Serenity: <eyes narrow slightly> What’s that supposed to mean?

Ryo: He’s been under a lot of pressure. First he put all of that passion and energy into fighting Baker for the Pride title over in One, only to lose that by a sheer fluke and plus after tonight he’s going into that big match to crown the first Wrestleworld Territorial champion, then there is tonight’s match...

Uri: Plus there’s that whole being forced to fight the two of you for almost three fucking weeks straight!!

Ryo: <growling in frustration> …*Uri*!

Uri: No, I’m not going to hold back anymore. It might be real funny to write me off as some kind of fucking joke week after week for whatever sick reason the two of you have, but for you two to do it to *JAKE*!?

Jocelyn: Look, we didn’t come here to…

(Uri gets right up into Jocelyn’s face)

Uri: How does it feel, having the disrespect shoved back in your face, little girl...hm?

(Serenity picks this moment to push herself between the Japanese grappler and her adopted sister, the dark beauty’s eyes are blazing)

Serenity: First off, step back before I put my fist down your throat, Minami. And do it *NOW*.
(Whatever Uri was about to say next is stopped as Ryo pushes his friend back and moves to stand between him and the Duo)

Ryo: Look, we’re all a bit on edge here. But hashing this shit out isn’t helping any. Now Serenity, Jocelyn. If you’d join me outside in the hallway?

(Serenity shoots one last dark look at Uri before the three of them step outside, Ryo walks out last and runs a hand through his hair while looking apologetic)

Ryo: I’m sorry about that, girls. We’re all more than a little worried about Jake, especially after his last couple of promos.

(Serenity slowly nods in agreement, her expression softening slightly)

Serenity: I’ve been noticing it too, just been hoping that it’s been stress and nothing more serious, Ryo.

Jocelyn: I don’t know about you, those strikes he was using on the last edition of Dystopia really rattled my head something fierce.

Ryo: That’s a valid point, Jocelyn. Look, Serenity, I know that he’s around here. When the gang got to the arena, he grabbed some drinks and headed further in, saying that he needed some time to think by himself. From what I can gather from Lash, he hasn’t seen him either.

(Serenity purses her lips in a worried expression for a moment before nodding)

Serenity: Alright. It’s good to see that you’re still the cooler head of the group, Ryo. Just...can you do something about Uri’s anger, I can understand that he’s mad that he lost but in there?

Ryo: I’ll talk to him and see what I can do, just don’t ask for any miracles. He tends to not let go of disrespect as easily.

(Jocelyn and Ryo bump knuckles before Serenity pats the taller man on the arm, but before she can walk away, Ryo catches her arm and draws her attention)

Ryo: You’ve got his back, I trust you.

(Serenity smiles at the compliment before Ryo lets go and ducks back into the locker room as Serenity looks a little bit more concerned as the screen fades to commercial)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 2:01 pm

Chad: Hey...you guys ever notice that Selene Redfield kinda looks like Victoria Lyons over in World Wrestling Headquarters?

Escobar: Both are highly skilled blonde wrestlers?

Chad: I guess...it’s kinda like how everyone thinks that Benji there looks exactly like Nobi from Wrestleworld or how Maverick could be a poor ass copy of Graham Baker or how President Slayton could actually be Ace Michaels over in the World Wrestling Headquarters or...

Gates:<utter deadpan> Or how you could actually be Reno Dumont in a really bad toupee?

(Chad’s jaw drops at the statement to which Escobar chokes on the water he had been drinking on at which point Gates just offers the camera the briefest of smiles before chuckling lightly before the screen cuts back to the ring and the ever stunning Isabel Cortez)

Cortez: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following Lucha is scheduled for one fall and it is a tag team match!! Your referee for the match is Deanna Blake!!

(The crowds pop for Pro Wrestling Nova’s ever vigilant referee who looks proud as she nods to the crowds in thanks)

Cortez: And now, introducing team number one!!!

(The arena goes black, as a music box is heard playing as the screen begins to flicker. A pair of heels are heard clicking along the ground, as the screen turns on and a music box is shown on the screen. The music box keeps playing as a woman approaches it, looking down at it tilting her head to the left, then to the right. She immediately grabs the lid and slams it, as it fades back into the arena, and a woman shouts over the PA System)

[Voice]:
“Shatter Me!”

(Several Red spotlights come on after the fact, as the woman from the video is standing at the top of the ramp, with her mask on still tilting her head to the left slightly. “Look What you Made Me do” begins, playing as she looks at her opponent before straightening her head, beginning to walk down the ramp. She stops at the bottom, looking into the ring ignoring the fans)

Cortez: Entering the arena right now...from London Ontario Canada...weighing in at 120 Pounds...Kamila Rose!!"

(She removes her mask throwing it on the ground, as she goes over to the stairs climbing up them sliding into the ring through the second rope. She takes off her jacket, then throws it over the side, going back into her corner continuing to watch her opponent, before the bell rings. She smiled softly, as she prepared herself for the bell to ring)

Escobar: A stunning entrance from a very visually stunning woman.

Gates: Yes, stunning in the sense that she is a very capable wrestler and one of the few that hold the esteemed honor of being called a Nova Original, Justin.

Chad: Yeah, but I'd rather like the one that's about to make her appearance more, guys!

Escobar: Why's that, Chad?

Chad: Because aside from the fact that she's a hot blonde with an even hotter mind, she's with the Dominion's own Black Prince....so let's give it up for the Queen!!!

Cortez: And introducing her partner!

(The stirring instrumentals of Lucas Thanos' "The Fire and the Rose" begins to echo throughout the arena as the Nova-tron shows us a highlight package of the various highlights of the "Golden Queen of Pro Wrestling Nova" as slowly Lexi Gold comes out from the curtain, stopping atop the stage before looking towards the fans as several attendees pour gold glitter onto the ground before her, marking her path)

Cortez: And hailing from Los Angeles California, weighing in at an amazing one hundred and sixteen pounds...she is the Pro Wrestling Nova's own "Golden Goddess" that is LEXI GGGOOOOLLLLDDDDD!!!!

(Lexi then starts to make her way slowly down to the ring, occasionally taunting the crowd with her exquisite looks which only makes the crowds howl for more as she heads for the ringsteps and slowly...methodically...enters the ring, before taunting the cheerful crowd again before taking her place in the center of the ring and soaks in the cheers for a few moments before she walks over to where Kamila is and they start talking)

(Suddenly the music shifts to the sound of a classical music box being started up and then a strange series of musical notes begins before)

[Voice]:
D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

(At that point the crowd practically comes unglued with one of the loudest mixed pops of the night as both Sweet Roxy and Jonetta Stone come out to the MSG crowd as "Playtime" by ContRoVersy begins to play as Roxy strikes a pose with rather dark smile on her lightly painted lips while Jonetta has her signature hockey mask covering her face)

Cortez: And introducing their opponents, weighing tonight at a total combined weight of three hundred and twelve pounds...they are the team of your Queen of the Evolving World, Vegas' own Vicious Victorious Vixen-Sweet Roxy-and the PoacherxPoacher, Omega's own Beast Slaying Catwalker...this is Ottawa's...JONETTA STONE!!!

(Both members of the Dollhouse make their way down to the ring on a mission and forgo their usual methods of entry as both women seemingly are entirely focused on something more this evening as they quickly enter the ring, Jonetta quickly to her feet as she removes her mask to reveal her coldly, beautiful face)

Chad: You know I feel obligated to point something out from a certain point of view. I’m kinda glad that women’s wrestling has evolved from some of that shit that the so called “established” places like USeF or Megaversal Wrestling Corporation tried to push back in the day...because it’s allowed us to have a match like the one that we’re about to see here tonight.

Escobar: You know..I’m hearing a “but” in there.

Chad: Well think about this, Justino. We’ve got four very beautiful blonde women standing in the same ring and the only thing that’s going through my mind right now is I’m glad that I'm not stuck in the middle of that.

Gates: And why is that, Chad?

Chad: Because quite frankly, I’m scared of Jonetta Stone, and I’m not ashamed to say it. She’s earned that much from the Chadweiser!!

(Once the ref has everyone situated, she calls for the bell)

*DING DING*!!!

(The match starts off with Jonetta and Kamila for their respective teams both women entering a test of strength)

(Suddenly a very powerful but subtle bass and drumline starts up as the camera abruptly cuts to the entrance way where the crowds explode with a strong mix of reactions as Distrubed’s cover of “Midlife Crisis” begins to play as none other than Devon Slayton comes walking out onto the entrance way, dressed rather casually with Alex Slayer at his side)

Chad: And what in the happy hell is this about?

Gates: Funny, I thought you’d be happy to see Devon show up.

Chad: Yeah...but before the bell is rung to start the match, I think he’s gone a bit crazy in his old age.

Escobar: Yeah but isn’t he your age, Chad?

(Jonetta and Roxy look at each other for a moment with a look of concern marked clearly on their faces before Jonetta sees that Devon and Alex are staying at the top of the entrance way as the music fades away but when she turns back to face Kamila, she gets a strong knee strike to her right ribs before she is taken over with a hair pull snapmare and then a dropkick before Kamila quickly goes for the pin)

1….!!

Escobar: and the Pup tries to show the Beast Slayer how it’s done!

Gates: Yes, the sudden arrival of Devon Slayton and his protege was only a momentary distraction as Jonetta managed to power out of the pin attempt and now is working the “Pup” hard against the ropes with fearsome lefts and rights.

Ref: HEY BREAK IT UP….1...2...3….4..!!!!

(Jonetta stops what she’s doing before she quickly shoots Kamila across the ring but the Pup quickly slides between Jonetta’s legs and she shoots off again, but before Kamila can do whatever she had planned on the return-she is quickly cut down via a very wicked shoulder block that blasts her to the mat before Jonetta who then smiles as she tries for a pin of her own)

1….2…!!!

Escobar: And Jonetta once again proving just how quick a striker she is with that wicked Cross Check shoulder tackle of hers, guys.

Chad: It is a thing of beauty and very attractive since it’s such a simple move being hit with an almost technical mastery.

Gates: Agreed, gentlemen. First it was the Reaver with the DDT, then Ozymandis over in Wrestleworld with the Bear Hug, and now Jonetta Stone with the Shoulder Tackle. One cannot deny that when you take such a simple move and make it your own that it is not a truly wondrous sight in this day and age of our sport.

(Jonetta rolls her eyes as she slowly hauls Kamila to her feet but she is suddenly taken by surprise as Kamila quickly rakes the taller woman’s eyes just hard enough to make it quickly over to her corner as Lexi then quickly comes into the ring and catches Jonetta with a running tornado DDT of her own, planting her in the middle of the ring before moving up to one knee and flipping back her golden mane just in time to avoid a snap kick to the face by Roxy at which point Lexi takes down the “Playtime Princess” with a quick stunner before she turns around and ducks under a elbow smash from Jonetta and quickly puts her own long legs to work with some terrific looking kicks)

Chad: And all of that training that Lexi’s been doing under the careful instruction of the infamous Red Queen is coming into effect here as Lexi is really going after Roxy. It’s always a good thing when the younger stars show some true aggression in the ring against the more seasoned pros.

Escobar: Yeah, it’s hard to believe that we’re actually applying that phrase to the members of the Dollhouse though.

Chad: That may be true, Justin, but ya also got to remember that everyone has got to bypass others someday.

Escobar: Dude, you are making too much sense here tonight...stop that, amigo!!

(Lexi helps Jonetta to her feet before shooting her to a far corner at which point Lexi follows her in before following her in and using the ropes to hit a springboard gamengiri kick, that slams Jonetta home in the far corner before she uses her long, strong, and tattooed legs to choke the “Ivory Doll” in the corner before letting her go and tagging in Kamila again at which point the two younger women grab a hold of Jonetta and shoot her into the far ropes before they hit a double jumpkick...that doesn’t connect as Jonetta had the presence of mind to grab the ropes that she was shot into in question and stops her cold long enough for Roxy to tag herself in who hits a combination leaping curb stomp onto Lexi while catching Kamila flat footed at the same time before she really starts to stomp a mudhole into Lexi)

Escobar: I hate to say it but Kamila and Lexi kind of telegraphed that double team to which point the Dollhouse showed their experience by Roxy quickly tagging herself in and relieving the exhausted Jonetta by hitting a very effective curb stomp, single leg drop kick combination on both of her opponents!

Gates: Miss Roxy has been showing some decidedly marked improvement these last few months in a number of promotions from her home in Lethal Angels of Wrestling to Rocking Rebel Wrestling (did I say that right?) where she became the promotion’s first singles champion on their first show.

Escobar: Isn’t that the promotion that Uiriamu Minami has also joined?

Gates:...I believe so.

Chad: Good, I hope that he does better there than being a freaking albatross around the neck of Jacob Striker in the World Wrestling Headquarters.

(Lexi rolls to the outside to escape the vicious attacks of Roxy who then directs her fury on Kamila who is back to her feet and the two women start to exchange some very vicious blows with nothing being held back with Kamila quickly moving in and locking Roxy into the position for a belly to belly suplex but instead she quickly whips Roxy around into a hammerlock before lifting it into a hammerlock front powerslam, but halfway through the move Roxy manages to use her right knee to tag the top of Kamila's head that causes her to let go of Roxy who quickly hits a spike hurricanrana on the way down, spiking the other blonde's head hard onto the mat as she goes for the pin)

1.....2....!!!

(Kamila is barely able to get a kick out in time but Roxy instead looks over at Jonetta and smiles a rather twisted little thing that Jonetta slowly returns as well as Roxy quickly tags in Jonetta again as the two "Dolls" quickly move Kamila to the nearest corner and then the two women both take one of the "Pup's" arms and then we all watch in quiet pain as the members of the Dollhouse do simultaneous arm twist ropewalks from the corner, stretching out both of Kamila's arms)

Escobar: OH, godDAYMN!! That's gotta hurt!!

Gates:...how can someone ever be that sadistic to someone?

Chad: Okay, like I needed my respectful fear of Jonetta Stone needed to be reinforced here, guys. I mean look at how flawlessly they are doing their infamous Doll Pull here.

Escobar: "Doll Pull"!? They really went far for that move, didn't they?!

(The camera cuts to the entrance ramp where we see Alex Slayer start to move forward-but he is stopped by his manager who simply shakes his head at him, before leaning over and whispering something to his younger counterpart, but while Alex nods in agreement-one can see from the look on Alex's face that he does not agree with the discussion)

Escobar: I wonder what Devon has told Alex that made him stop from coming down to the ring?

(Both halves of the Dollhouse then hit double elbow drops onto Kamila, driving her down to the mat in pain as Roxy then flips her hair arrogantly at the Kamila before motioning for Jonetta to go for a follow up at which point both women go for double lionsaults...)

Gates: This could be it, ladies and gentlemen, if this move connects....

(...but right at that moment, Lexi Gold comes out of nowhere and saves her partner with a double leaping stunner that causes all three women to crash down hard atop of Kamila in the middle of the ring)

Crowds: HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT!!!

Chad: Holy SHIT Indeed!! That was some counter by Lexi Gold against both halves of the Dollhouse!

Gates: Yes, but was it enough to change the tide of this match??

(Deanna looks at the carnage in the middle of her ring and starts the count, by five-Lexi and Roxy are to their feet, by seven-there is Jonetta, and by eight-Kamila is finally up and at them as well at which point Jonetta and Roxy get a wicked look on their faces once more as Jonetta quickly charges at Lexi and nails her into the corner with a running big boot before she turns around and hits an equally as big corner lariat before she follows that up with tossing Lexi to the outside as she tags in Roxy as the "Playtime Princess" quickly starts to climb to the top turnbuckle as Jonetta quickly locks in a crossface chicken wing with a bodyscissors onto Kamila, quickly taking her down to the mat)

Chad: Wait...that's the opening for the...

(And before Chad can finish, Roxy hits the trapped Kamila with a diving elbow drop from the top turnbuckle and quickly goes for the pin)

1........2...........33333!!!!

*DING DING*!!!

Cortez: The winners of the match, Jonetta Stone...Sweet Roxy, the Dollhouse!!!

(As "Playtime” begins to play, both halves of the Dollhouse leave the ring and start to make their way up the entrance ramp with Roxy stopping for a moment when she comes even with Devon Slayton who is giving her a hard look at which point the “Playtime Princess” walks over and looks right into the face of Devon for before she gets a rather proud smile on her face as she stretches her arms out to her sides and tilts her head back)

Crowds: HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT!!!

Escobar: Is Sweet Roxy actually...doing the signature pose of the Reaver right to the face of the Reaver’s own son!?

Chad: DUDE, THE BALLS ON THAT CHICK ARE FUCKING URU METAL OR SOMETHING, BECAUSE THAT IS EPIC!!!

(Roxy slowly raises her head to once more look him in the face, as she slowly lowers her arms as she sauntered over to him and motions at the PWN logo, saying something that the camera can clearly pick up)

Roxy: *MY* house. Respect it.

(Devon’s only response to this blatant show of domination is to smile and look right back into Roxy’s eyes, before he slowly turns to look up at the logo as well before turning back to Roxy)

Devon: *EARN* It.

(Roxy doesn’t say anything as she and Devon continue to have a staredown for a few more seconds before she slowly nods in agreement before she and Jonetta continue to head into the back as the screen cuts to commercial)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 2:11 pm

Dekker: The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is a triple threat JOSHIS match!! Introducing competitor number one!!

("Global Domination" hits the system and there is a loud POP as Arley Kirk appears atop the Tron, black fuzzy LED angel wings on her back. Arley rips open a juice box and skolls it before slamming the empty carton on her forehead several times and getting another POP as she slides down to the ramp and makes her way down it, stopping for quick hugs and high fives and photos)

Dekker: From Lake Fenton, MI. Weighing in at one hundred and ten pounds, she is one half of Kawaii Trash Pandas GO, she is the ANGEL-FACED ASSASSIN...this is "The suicide blonde", Arley Kirk!

(Arley opens a juice box at ringside and gets a good laugh as a small child opens his mouth and she pours Apple juice into it and also gets a warm reaction from giving her angel wings to a girl around the same age. Arley finally jumps up onto the apron and launches over the top rope before she gets one final POP by running and leaping to the top rope, showing off her superb balance as she stands dead center and motions for the fans to get louder. Arley Kirk backflips down to the ring and strikes a determined fighting pose as her music fades..)

Escobar: The current One Wrestling Movement World Heavyweight champion always here to make the fans cheer.

Chad: Too bad she's a juice box girl because I think that some heavier stuff might put some meat on those bones. I mean a hundred and ten pounds for a world champion??

Gates: She has made it work thus far, defeating all comers to her title, Chad.

Chad: True, but would it hurt for her to hit a buffet or something seriously?!

(The lights go completely out, only to be replaced with red and purple pulsating strobe lights along the stage. Music queue up "You Should See Me In A Crown" by Billie Eilish. A series of light blue laser ringed spotlight dangles directly over a certain spot in the center of the stage as smoke and fog begins to roll into the arena)

Chad: Ah yes...we know who is getting the nepotism here, don't we folks?

(At the moment when a trapdoor opens and raises "The Invincible" Miho Li from the bottom onto the top of the stage in the center of the ringed spotlight, an oversized inflatable wacky cartoon spider raises up from right behind her. We see Miho Li posing on her knee with her hood over her head with her manager, The HellFighter posing stoically behind her. She leaps up onto her feet and behinds moving and dancing in sync with the beat of the music, and the rampway LEDs illuminating each and every step she takes toward the ring greeting as many outstretched hands from fans toward the ring)

Dekker: And introducing next, from Riverside California and weighing in tonight at one hundred and twenty pounds!! She is that Dead Little Darling that is..."INVINCIBLE" MIHO LIIIIII!!!

(Miho Li runs along the ringside area and then runs and slides up on her knee gliding across the ring apron, Miho then leaps up onto her feet, and springboard flips off of the ropes doing a one-eighty reverse cartwheel flip and landing on her feet in the center of the ring. Miho then runs to each of the four turnbuckles soaking in the cheers from the crowd. On the final turnbuckle, she hops off of the turnbuckle, removes her sunglasses and hooded sleeveless coat, and handing them to The HellFighter, then falls backwards into the turnbuckle calm and focused while The HellFighter goes over last minute strategy into her ear while she waits for match to officially begin. "You Should See Me In a Crown" slowly fades out)

Escobar: Miho Li has been on quite the tear as of late, having beat Megane Divola and she is the number one contender to Ebony Arceri's Joshi title. Things have been looking up for this young lady and she's not even twenty.

Chad: She might be underage but she's not underdeveloped in the skills department. I mean she spent some time training under her own cousin, that psycho hose beast that is Celes Dumont!

Gates:....still not over that one time with the claw, are you?

Chad: Nope.

(Just as Miho's theme quiets down, the opening beats of Babe Rexha's "Bad Bitch" begins to play as none other than Biana Davis steps out onto the entrance way, followed close behind by Joshua Samson as the two power walk down the entrance ramp, paying no attention to anyone at ringside)

Dekker: And their opponent. She weighs into tonight at one hundred and twenty pounds, making her current residence in Malibu California...she is Malibu's Hottest Export, this.is.BIANCA.DAVIS!!!

Chad: And no mention of Mister Samson being with her at ringside, rude!

Gates: I don’t think anyone truly cares but you Chad because of how Samson has been treating people everywhere, so the disrespect might be intentional here.

(Once Bianca is in the ring and ready the ref calls for the bell)

*DING DING*!!

(All three women start to circle each other at once but right when it looks like Arley is going to be the first one in motion, she is suddenly cut off at the knees by a sudden diving dropkick to her knees by Bianca who is then quickly in turn caught by a running PK kick to her face by Miho that causes Bianca to clutch at her face and roll out of the ring, right to where Samson is but Miho doesn’t let up as Deadly Little Miho suddenly hits a no hands suicide dive over the top rope, taking out both Bianca and Samson at the same time)

Chad: What the hell man?! Joshua Samson is not to be touched by anyone?!

Escobar: Yeah he might say that to a lot of people, but the truth is that in a match like this anything is possible.

(Miho gets back up to her feet and starts to haul up Bianca but before anything more can be done there Arley Kirk comes out of nowhere with a suicide move of her own, hitting a double Meteora on the two women and driving them to the ground before she starts to trash talk them both)

Escobar: My case in *POINT*!!

(Arley quickly hauls Miho back into the ring, but she is stopped when Bianca comes up behind her with a back rake that she then follows up on with a hair pull backbreaker before Bianca quickly gets into the ring where she is in turn met by some very wicked knife edged chops from Miho, who isn't holding anything back in this match)

Gates: Miho is certainly working at applying herself in this match as she has really been going after both of her opponents since the bell rung.

Chad: I can't say anything bad about Miho really because she is an incredible worker, even though her cousin is a psycho.

Gates: You do know that Celes' can probably hear you, right Chad?

(Back in the ring, Miho moves in and quickly grabs Bianca and then shoots her across the ring but Miho makes a slight rookie mistake as Bianca fakes it out with one move that causes Miho to duck but instead she quickly hits a double underhook DDT before lifting her back up and drilling her with ain implant DDT and the pin)

1...2...!!!

(Miho kicks out of it at the same time that Arley quickly catches Bianca with a stomp to her back at which point Arley goes for the pin)

1...!!!!

(Kick out again by Miho who then quickly goes for a school boy roll up on Arley with a bridge)

1.....2.....!!!

(Arley twists out of the hold right at the last moment and then attempts a La magistral cradle pin that she quickly flips into a Mexican stretch dragon sleeper combo on Miho who struggles to get herself out of the hold but before Arley can sinch it in, Bianca quickly drives a knee into Arley that causes her to break the hold and Miho quickly rolls away and to the outside before anyone can try pinning her again, so instead Bianca quickly grabs Arley by the hair and yanks her up before using Arley's hair to hit a spinning heel kick onto the "Suicide Blonde" that blasts her up and over the top rope)

Gates: Some rapid fire moves being hit by all three women during the course of the match thus far with all three women showing us why they deserve to be here in Nova!

Escobar: That is true and Bianca is holding her own pretty good against two very capable wrestlers.

Chad: Yeah, but what would happen if she were to be in a match against say Hana Nakajima or even Jessica Perkins?

Gates: That is a very fair question, Chad. Very fair indeed.

(Miho is shown on the outside trying to gather her wits as Joshua Samson moves in close and starts to try and trash talk the young girl but Hellfighter quickly moves over and counters Samson before he can do anything else as Miho quickly gets back into the ring and notices that Bianca is getting ready to pounce on Arley, but instead Miho gets a funny little smile on her face and then quickly runs up the nearest turnbuckle, whisper in the wind style, but instead of hitting a moonsault, she shouts something that the camera can pick up)

Miho: OI!! BLONDIE!!

(Bianca quickly turns around just in time for Miho to come off of the top turnbuckle and nails Bianca with a round house kick to the face, knocking her into the middle of the ring where Miho then quickly is back to her feet and she slowly starts to stalk Bianca who is getting up to her knees when suddenly there is Miho with a stiff, hard kick to her chest and the crowd knows what's coming)

Crowd: MI!!

(Miho kicks Bianca in the chest again)

(At this point Arley is back in the ring too, but Miho notices the movement and quickly catches Arley with a drop toe hold that brings Arley to her knees as well at which point Miho looks between the two women and gives the camera a "who me, I'm innocent" smile and shrug before she hits a stiff, hard kick into Arley's chest)

(Another kick to Bianca)

(Another kick to Arley)

(Another kick to Bianca)

(Another kick to Arley)

Gates: Oh good fucking grief, she's got the crowds doing fucking stereo!!!

(Miho does this a couple of more times before she looks between Bianca and Arley before finally pointing at Arley at which point the crowds do light cheers but when Miho slowly moves her finger to point at Bianca the cheers get progressively louder as we can see Joshua Samson getting very visibly agitated at ringside as Miho gives the camera little shrug and then quickly starts to wind things up before taking Bianca down with a hard three hundred and sixty degree still fully extended roundhouse kick to face with the crowds up with)

Crowd: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Escobar: And once more the innovative offense of Miho Li is shown with her rather infamous Mi Kicks move, ladies and gentlemen.

Chad: You see, it’s shit like that I really can’t say anything bad about Miho. She is more like her infamous uncle than her father.

Gates: While is neither here nor there, but I can completely agree with you on that one, Chad.

(Miho is taking a moment to celebrate when suddenly Arley comes up from behind and quickly takes the unexpecting Miho down with a Japanese arm drag without letting go of the arm in question as she comes back up to her feet and then uses the arm to hit a snapmare before dropping Miho completely with a basement dropkick just in time to turn around right into a very stiff looking Brazillian kick from Bianca that she then turns it into a school boy with a good handful of Arley's tights)

1.....2.....3!!!!

*DING DING*!!

Dekker: The winner of the match, BIANCA DAVIS!!!

(As "Bad Bitch" keys back up as Bianca quickly gets to the outside with a wicked smile on her face as she points to her head while Samson simply gloats alongside with her)

Bianca: Superior intelligence!!!

Chad: I’ll agree with her on that, but LOOK OUT!!

(While the two are bad mouthing Arley and Miho, a pair of large hands clamp down hard onto the shoulders of Mister Samson before he is suddenly spun around to come face to face with the last person that he would possibly want to run into this evening;)

Escobar: ALEX SLAYER?!

Chad: What is he doing!!

(Samson’s eyes go wide at coming face to face with the calm “brute” but before anyone can do anything, he quickly makes like he’s going to drive his thick, muscular forearm right into the face of Samson but only he stops and instead drives his left knee hard into the abdomen of the manager instead before hauling him back up, smiling the whole way)

Alex:<w/o mic> You tempted Fate, Mister Samson, and were shown that it favors you not. When your betters speak, you should choose to be silent and listen.

(Slayer then shoves Samson to the ground and he looks to Bianca to do something but she doesn’t at which point Slayer simply walks off as the camera cuts to commercial)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 2:13 pm

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and it is a singles match. Introducing first…

(The opening chords of Ape Fight’s now infamous song begins to play throughout the arena as the fans come to their feet, some with their regular boos and others with cheers as the familiar figure of the “Olympic Hero” steps out onto the entrance way)

Dekker: Weighing in tonight at two hundred and thirty seven pounds, from Corvallis Oregon!! He is your OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST...the "Olympian" Hans Olson!!!

(Hans makes his way down to the ring, throwing his head back to toss the hood of his hoodie back, revealing a ready, confident, and snarling face of a man with one goal set in his mind as he climbs the ring steps and enters the ring, ready for a fight)

Escobar: Hans is looking good here at the moment, especially for a man who was involved in a brawl at the start of the show.

Chad: Well that’s Hans Olson for you, baby!! One of the toughest mothers ever to enter this company!

Dekker: And introducing his opponent!!

(The powerful beats of Toby Mac's "Yours" begins to play as the Nova-tron shows us a highlight package of this veteran wrestler as the towering form of the former Extreme Wrestling Incorporated World Heavyweight champion steps out to a massive face pop from this New York crowd)

Dekker: He hails from Kansas City Missouri and weighs in at three hundred pounds, this is the man...the myth...the heroic legend that is HELLFIGHTER!!!

(Hellfighter simply smiles as he makes his way down to the ring with a broad smile on his face, occasionally high fiving fans as he goes before eventually making his way down to the ring and stepping over the top rope, before nodding his head respectfully towards Hans who returns the gesture)

Gates: It is hard to believe that Miho Li managed to convince her own coach to come out of retirement to give wrestling another try after all of the crap that was dropped on him back in the last days of Global Wrestling Evolution.

Escobar: Don’t you mean Global Xtreme Wrestling?

Chad: Nah, I know what Benny boy there means, Justino. GXW was trying to get hip with the times but when GXW prez Erik Zeiba quit the business, he left that fucktard Jeff B in charge and you saw where that went.

Escobar: I’ll agree with you on that, Chad. But Hellfighter looks to be in incredible shape for a man of forty four years.

Chad: Yeah, I’ll give you that because that’s mostly because he might be a man of the Lord...he’s a Devil of a wrestler!

*DING DING*!!!

(The bell rings and the two men start to circle each other, but Hellfighter offers his hand for Hans to shake and the younger man slowly agrees, thinking that he’ll be attacked but instead what he gets is a good solid, respectable hand shake before they start circling each other again, only this time Hans tries to go in for a double leg takedown but Hellfighter moves out of the way and quickly takes Hans down with a take down of his own before hauling him up and dropping him with a gutwrench suplex which causes Hans to move back somewhat in reaction, surprised at the bigger man’s speed)

Chad: Most people look at Hellfighter and only think he’s got a power game, but not many kids know that he’s known more as a speedy and aigle mother fucker in that ring, just like how Hans found out.

Gates: That is true, Hellfighter has apparently lost none of his speed in the decade since he last was a regular wrestler but can he match up evenly with Hans here in the ring?

(The two men hook it up in the ring again, this time with Hans getting the advantage as he takes the bigger man down to his knees before he quickly attempts to go for a cross armbar but Hellfighter blocks it and in turn powers through with several forearm shots to the head and face before Hellfighter quickly shoots hans into the far ropes and he goes for a big boot on the rebound, but Hans ducks under that and instead catches him with a clothesline on the opposite rebound which rocks the bigger man, but doesn’t knock him down as Hans goes to try that move again)

Escobar: It looks like we’re going to have ourselves a possible David and Goliath match here tonight, folks!

(Suddenly before Hans can try for the move again, a pair of hands grab both of his ankles and yanks him under the bottom ropes at which point we see that it is none other than Maverick Spyke who starts to unload onto Hans while Kane Uchiha appears from behind Hellfighter and clips him in the knees at which point the ref calls for the bell, throwing the match out)

Gates: A perfectly solid match being thrown out due to actions of these two thugs.

Escobar: Yeah, but one can only hope that it doesn’t escalate or anything right?

(While Kane hits a running knee strike on Hellfighter in the ring, Spyke simply keeps up his brutal attacks on Hans until finally Hans catches him and hits an over head belly-to-belly suplex on the masked wrestler at which point Hans quickly enters the ring and goes to help Hellfighter fight back Kane who was gearing up for another knee strike but instead Kane gets a lariat to the back of his head that drives him forward right into a solid right cross from Hellfighter as the bigger man gets to his feet as Kane rolls to the outside, clutching his jaw as Spyke quickly grabs his partner and the two men start heading for the exit with Hellfighter and Hans on their heels as the screen cuts to commercial)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 2:17 pm

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall and it is a Black Prince Rules match and your referee for this match is Pro Wrestling Nova senior official, Kevin Harrison!!

(The crowds pop for Harrison who takes a step forward and waves to the crowds for a moment before taking a step back and allowing Dekker to continue with his introductions)

Dekker: Due to the nature of this match, it will also have a special guest enforcer. Ladies and Gentlemen, RAIJIN TAKAYAMA!!

Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Tokyo-japan-29th-september-2016-togi-makabe-attends-a-photo-call-for-H2KXXG

(The opening riffs of KISS' "War Machine" starts to play as a tall, broad shouldered Japanese man in a two tone metallic suit walks out with a length of heavy chain wrapped in a loose manner around his thick neck as the crowds pop out of respect)

Chad: I can understand the need for the best ref in the company for this kind of match and you don't get any more freaking special than Kevin Harrison, but why on Earth do we need a guy like this Raijin cat for an enforcer?

Escobar: Because Knight is known for running his mouth and causing the most unlikely of people to come gunning for him. Plus Knight's opponent also has something of a similar rep as well...soo...

Chad: Eh...fair point.

(Once Raijin is at ringside and slowly prowling around, Dekker looks to Harrison who nods for him to continue)

Dekker: And now introducing competitor number one!!

(The opening violin chords of Tantric's "Down and Out" begin to play as the crowds offer up a solid mixed combination of reactions as the self proclaimed "Last Real Revolutionary" comes walking out of the back at a slow and methodical pace, grinning broadly for all to see)

Dekker: He hails from right here in New York City, weighing in tonight at two hundred and thirty five pounds, he is a proud member of the Ashes of the Wake....this is Wrestling's Knight in Shining Armor..."HEADSTRONG" JJAACOB KNIGHT!!!!

(As Knight makes his way down to the ring, ignoring all of the fans as he goes..he stops suddenly at ringside and looks at the one person sitting there all by himself with a slightly amused look on his face)

Gates: Wait, is that Havoc??

Escobar: Oh this is not a good sign for anyone involved, especially for Knight who has been kind of on Havoc's shitlist as of late.

(Knight shakes his head and then quickly slides into the ring, yanking off his jacket and tossing it into the corner while occasionally tossing a quick look over at his faction's leader with a questioning look as to why he is there)

Dekker: And now to introduce competitor number TWO!!

(Suddenly the lights in the arena fade to black at which point several cell phone lights key on until there is almost an ocean of the little lights as a hauntingly-eerie piece of instrumental music begins to play for a few seconds before a voice can be heard faintly mixed in with the music)

[Voice]:
Look at what you've created...
...I am the eater of worlds...
Someone...to feed me...
...*Feed* me...

(A pair of figures then appear on the entrance way in the form of the "Rated R Reaper" himself, Alex Slayer, and his own "Devil's Advocate" Devon Slayton. Slayer is dressed in his usual ring gear as he stops at the middle of the entrance way and slowly extends his arms out to his sides as he tilts his head back as Everyone loves a Villain's "Eater of Worlds" continues to play as the crowds let out a good measure of boos and cheers)

[Song]:
Please don't indulge me
I am sick and I'm empty
Guided by the voices in my head
My Head

Twisted by words that cut deep in my skin
Creating this monster
Consumed by the end
Oh no!
What have I become

(Alex then lowers his arms as he looks over at Devon before the two men start to make their way down to the ring, Alex shakes out his arms as he goes and when they get to the ringside area, he quickly gets into the ring and is up on one knee, slowly taking a good look around "his" ring before he moves to his feet as Devon enters the ring as well)

[Pre-Chorus]
All along
I played along
To hide the beast within

[Chorus]
Look at what you've created
A creature so cruel and defeated
I am the eater of worlds
And I'm looking for someone to feed me
To feed me

Dekker: Being escorted to the ring by the "Devil's Advocate" himself, Devon Slayton. He weighs in tonight at two hundred and twenty five pounds and hails from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada...he is the "Gawd Damned Man" himself, the "Rated R Reaper" that is AALLEEXX SLAYER!!!

(Alex then quickly climbs the nearest turnbuckle and once more does his signature pose for a few seconds before he undoes the front of his ring jacket as he hops down to the ring and starts to prepare for his match, talking strategy with Devon as he smiles that darkly confident smile)

Gates: Knight does not look happy that one of his oldest rivals is at ringside for this match.

Escobar: Can you really blame him, those two have some major unfinished business due to the bullshit with Thaddeus Duke a while back, but with Devon on the injured list.

Chad: Yeah no shit. Combine that with the fact that Alex Slayer has gotten the twisted knowledge that only the bastard son of the Reaver has...Knight might as well just give up this fight.

(Alex tosses his ring gear to the outside and turns to face Knight as the ref calls for the bell)

*DING DING*!!

(The two men slowly start to circle each other with Knight making a couple of quick grabs at Alex who nimbly dodges out of the way before they finally lock up in a test of strength in the middle of the ring that Alex easily wins after a few seconds, but Knight attempts to get the upper hand by driving his right knee hard into his midsection but Alex simply shook his head and quickly switched over to a cravate before switching again to a three fourths half-nelson and expertly taking Knight to the mat before quickly locking in a reverse chinhold and rearing back on it before quickly switching it around into a Fujiwara armbar with him putting a good amount of torque into it)

Gates: Alex Slayer showing us that there is more to him than just what we’ve seen thus far from the man.

Escobar: I’ll agree with you on that, Slayer has flawlessly shifted from one wrestling hold to another since this match has begun.

(Knight attempts to move but Slayer has the hold locked in firmly enough that each time that he goes to move, Knight’s arm gets torqued a little bit more but eventually Knight is able to turn the two of them around until he can hook his right foot around the ropes which causes a call for a rope break)

Dekker: Two rope breaks remaining for Jacob Knight!

(The two men get back up to a vertical base at which point Knight charges at Alex and catches him with one of his signature lariats at which point he quickly goes for the pin but before he can hook the leg, Alex has already kicked out of the hold while wrapping his powerful arms around Knight as he gets to a vertical base before hitting a deadlift gutwrench powerbomb onto Knight and hooking the leg himself)

1...2….!!

(Knight kicks out of the pin and then gets back to his feet and quickly catches Alex with a penalty kick before he drops down into a pin attempt of his own)

1..2…!!!

(Slayer kicks out of the pin and then rolls to the outside to regroup but Knight quickly follows him to the outside as the ref starts to count right as Knight catches Slayer from behind with an enzu-lariat that staggers the bigger man as Knight then grabs Slayer and slams him head first into the turnbuckle posts, rattling Slayer before Knight repeats the process two more times)

Ref: 1…...2…...3…….4…...5…..6……..7

(Slayton makes like he’s going to help his charge and Knight catches the movement and goes to block him but instead Slayer uses Knight’s distraction to his advantage and drops him with a couple of quick elbows to the back of the head before tossing Knight back into the ring with Slayer close at hand but Knight is back up on his feet and goes for his lariat again only for Slayer to catch him, toss him into the air, and then drop him without a care with a powerbomb while shaking his head and motioning over at Havoc)

Alex:<w/o mic> A king does not need this rabble!

Escobar: Did….did Alex Slayer actually just address Havoc??

Chad: I think that he did, Justino. Which makes me wonder what’s going on here.

(Slayer then turns back around to face Knight who then clocks him in the jaw with a closed fist that the ref sees and he calls for it)

Dekker: Rope break penalization on Jacob Knight! One rope break remaining!

(Knight goes to punch Slayer again but this time catches the punch but it turns out to be a fake out as Knight quickly swings behind him and tries to go for a belly to back suplex but Slayer quickly shifts his weight and hits a Japanese arm drag but Knight reverses that into a school boy roll up that he quickly transitions into a cross armbar which he adds a little bit too by grapevining his arms around the thicker arm of Slayer and then quickly slipping his right foot under Slayer’s right shoulder to have an extra bit of edge to the hold as Knight leans back as far as he can)

Gates: A very effective series of turnarounds leaves Jacob Knight with the advantage of his more skilled opponent.

Chad: That’s one way of putting things there, Gates. Knight was able to lure Alex in by playing possum just enough to make Slayer think that he had an easy victory coming, but instead Knight was not only able to sink his teeth in but also get a good mouthful of the man from Canada.

Escobar: I’ll agree with you on that one, Chad. I mean look at that cross armbar that Knight has locked in on Alex. It’s much like the hold that Slayer had locked in earlier in the match.

Chad: Yeah but the difference here is to look at the placement of Knight’s right foot. He’s got his right set of toes locked in right behind Slayer’s shoulder blade, he’s effectively gotten the bigger man’s shoulder blade immobilized and plus when you factor in how he’s got the arm grapevine, it basically keeps him from doing anything really with that arm.

Gates: All in all, a very effective way of keeping the big man off of his feet and grounded, also it keeps him from using some of his bigger moves I believe.

(Slayer tries to get himself up off of the mat but Knight keeps him firmly grounded, even to the point of Slayer almost getting his shoulders counted as he attempts to take pressure off of his arm and shoulder blade, but slowly and surely at the two minute mark after Knight had locked in the submission hold, Slayer starts to flex himself a little bit more and more until finally Slayer is able to get his feet under him as Knight attempts to really torque the hell out of Slayer’s arm but eventually Slayer gets fully upright and then he eventually swings himself around, bounces Knight off of the ropes before dropping him down into a kind of side slam that causes Knight to break the hold finally, but as Slayer moves away from his opponent and rolls to the outside where Devon quickly goes to check on him-one can see that the damage is apparently done)

Gates: Dang, that hold must have really taken its toll on Slayer as he is now favoring that arm as his manager, Devon Slayton, goes and checks on him.

Escobar: Now even though the rules of the match state that if a manager attempts to interfere on behalf of his or her client in one of these matches, that it would be auto DQ for both wrestlers plus a rather substantial fine, Devon is only checking on Slayer to make sure that he can continue.

Chad: Like I said earlier, Knight knew what he was doing with that submission hold and from the looks of it, it was pretty effective.

(Slayer tries to shake off the damage done to his arm by Knight who is being held back by the ref until slayer tries to re-enter the ring but he is met with a superkick to his left knee then one to his face by Knight who at that point, and with a wicked smile on his face, pulls Slayer fully into the ring and then quickly hits a running sit-out powerbomb onto Slayer before he hooks the legs and leans forward for the pin attempt)

1....2....!!!

Escobar: And Alex Slayer barely gets a shoulder up in time to avoid getting his first loss here in Pro Wrestling Nova!!

Gates: Yes, Knight was close to a win...but not close enough.

(Knight pushes himself away from Slayer before he gets right into the face of the ref, arguing that he just did that on purpose but while he is arguing with the ref, Slayer gets back to his feet, all though a bit unsteadily, but before Knight can turn around, Slayer quickly comes up behind him and quickly locks in a ull nelson that suddenly Slayer throws Knight backwards, spiking his head hard onto the mat with a high-impact full nelson suplex, he bridges)

1..........2......3!!!!

*DING DING*!!!

Dekker Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of your match..ALEX SLAYER!!!

("Eater of Worlds" begins to play as Slayer slowly but surely gets to his feet,his signature confident smile crosses his face as he looks out around the crowds while the ref holds his arm up in victory)

Escobar: After a very hard fought match, your winner is the self titled Rated R Reper himself, Alex Slayer.

Gates: It seems that no matter what Jacob Knight had in mind to do...wait, what’s going on in the ring??

(Slayer walks over and starts to stomp hard on Knight before Slayer quickly locks in a grounded hammerlock onto his fallen opponent as he turned Knight so that the two of them were facing Havoc)

Chad: What the hell is going on here?!

Gates: I don’t know, but nothing good from the look on Slayer’s face.

(Slayer locks eyes with Havoc and then smiles)

Alex:<w/o mic> For you.

(Slayer then quickly hits the “Witchbreaker” on Knight which causes the Ashes of the Wake member to howl out in pain while flopping around on the mat, grabbing his arm while Slayer simply smiles at his handiwork and then leaves the ring)

(Alex Slayer, who just went through a war, exits the ring and starts to make his way to the back when a figure hops over the barriers from the crowd and nails Slayer from behind. It’s not a large figure; standing barely over five feet, clad all in black. The attacker rolls Slayer back into the ring, sliding in right after him. The crowd doesn’t know what to think of this as the attacker lifts Slayer onto their shoulders and drops them to the mat with a cartwheel Death Valley Driver. The force of the landing causes the attacker’s hoodie to pull back revealing “Ya Girl” Q is the assailant. She looks pissed off as she rises to her feet yelling at Slayer)

Q: Who’s the joke now? I live my life how I want. I’m Ya Girl Q and there ain’t none better. Try to make a name for yourself off me you’re going to find out first hand you’re barking up the wrong tree.

Ya Girl Q unzips her black hoodie to reveal her Stanton Enterprises shirt underneath. As Q looks out at the crowd her stern grimace turns to a cheeky smile from ear to ear. With that, she tosses the hoodie onto Slayer’s downed body and rolls out of the ring; disappearing back into the crowd as Raijin comes charging over to check on Slayer while Devon Slayton looks on with annoyance)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 2:27 pm

(The cameras cut to the backstage area where Zanna Mitchell is standing with company president, Chris Slayton, who has a rather pensive look on his face)

Zanna: Mister Slayton, you asked for this moment to cover a couple of items concerning tonight’s show.

Chris: Thank you Zanna, and yes I do. First off I want to apologize to the fans for how the Hans Olson and Hellfighter match went. I have no idea why this Maverick Spyke and Kane Uchiha felt the need to interfere in that match but you can be rest assured that I am taking care of that matter right now. At our chapter eleven show, I’m ordering a rematch between Hans Olson and Hellfighter, with no interferences allowed. Furthermore, Maverick Spyke...Kane Uchiha, don’t think that you’re getting off in any fashion or form because at chapter eleven, the two of you will have to face off against the Guerilla House Party and if you think that you can cheat to win there, you can think again because there must be a winner of the match.

Zanna: Wow, that is some major news for our next show!

Chris: Oh, I’m not finished yet. Now here tonight we have ourselves a big six man tag team match that puts three members of One Wrestling Movement against the Pro Wrestling Nova Unified champion Stephanie Matsuda and our World tag team champions in Jacob Striker and Lash Donohue, the Mechanical Animals. Well here tonight, I’m making one final addition to that match, and that one final change is that the six man tag match is now going to be contested under Reaver’s Rules because I don’t want anyone leaving that match thinking that they could’ve done more.

No sir, I want it all thrown out there in the open and I want each and every wrestler to really break balls to try and get the victory, no matter who’s the winner!!

Zanna: You heard it here, folks. The Golden Trio of Matsuda, Striker, and Donohue against Storm and the Crosses will be contested under the infamous Reaver’s Rules which means that things will be a little bit more interesting. Now back to you boys at ringside!

(The camera cuts back to the broadcast table)
======================================================

Cortez: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following Lucha is scheduled for one fall and it is an interpromotional Trio's match to be fought under REAVER'S RULES!! At this time, introducing the members of team number one!!

(The twisted beats of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, and T.I.'s song "Swagga Like Us" begins to echo throughout MSG as Joshua Samson steps out onto the entrance way followed by his collection of clients as the banner of One Wrestling Movement appears on the Nova-tron behind them)

Cortez: Weighing tonight at a combined weight of six hundred and twenty six pounds. They are the team of the "Favorite Worst Nightmare" Brien Storm, the "Greatest Person to Ever Live" in the Enforcer, and Justice Cross...escorted to their ring by their manager, Joshua Samson Esquire...representing One Wrestling Movement, they are THE MOVEMENT!!!

(As the group makes their way to the ring, suddenly a wall of security stops them, including a couple of major hitters that keep their eyes firmly on Anthony Cross as Pro Wrestling Nova chief of security in David Gibson steps up and to Samson who seems to be yelling at the suit wearing madman to move out of his way but instead faster than anyone can blink, Gibson’s right hand lashes out and grabs Samson’s before he locks on an empty handcuff and keeps it secure before dragging Samson off to one side as security moves to allow the Movement a chance to continue onto the ring)

Chad: What the hell!? Mister Samson does not need to be shackled to a monster like Gibson!

Gates:...okay, are you going to be the one to tell David Gibson that?

Chad:<Silent on the matter>

Gates: Thought so.

(As the Movement get into the ring, suddenly the music shifts tempos)

Cortez: And introducing trios team number two!! Introducing first, he hails from Calabasas California, he is one half of the Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team champions, he is one half of the Mechanical Animals in the form of the truest "Diamond" in the rough, the ever tuff, at one hundred and ninety pounds, this is the one and the only...LASH DONOHUE!!!

(As the opening licks of the rather raunchy Steel Panther song starts to echo throughout MSG, Lash comes strutting out with two tag title straps, holding the two of them high over his head with gleeful pride)

Escobar: Lash there has proven himself to be quite the wrestler in the very short amount of time that he’s been active. Capturing one title after another across four entirely different promotions including becoming one half of the PWN World Tag Team champions after the grueling Black Waltz match back in March.

Chad: Yeah, yeah. But he really hasn’t been tested by some of the bigger and better teams out there and if it wasn’t for the moronic actions of Jacob Knight, then Graham Baker would’ve added even more gold to his collection, where it should be.

Gates: Of course in an amazing bit of luck, speaking of luck with titles, Lash has fairly recently also become one half of the One Wrestling Movement tag team champions with Cain Dominguez and they have already had their first successful defense.

Chad: Yeah...yeah, here’s a good question for you then. If all these people were on the same fucking page, Benjamin, then why are they doing solo entrances AND outta order??

Escobar: That...is a pretty valid question actually.

(As Lash struts down to the bottom of the entrance ramp, he holds up both tag team titles high above his head to a massive face pop at which point "Seventeen girls in a row" hits a high point before it suddenly drops into the opening beats of "Oh La La" by Run the Jewels begins to play as the crowds pop even harder as Stephanie "Cloud" Matsuda walks out dressed in her signature black fitted cap and bandanna around her face. Trailed as always by her manager Monica Vaughn as Matsuda crouches low, getting ready for the match as she focuses her dark gaze onto the people in "her" ring)

Cortz: And introducing next, she is the current reigning and defending Pro Wrestling Nova Unified World's Heavyweight champion...being accompanied to the ring by Monica Vaughn, she is BROOKLYN'S OWN...at one hundred and thirty two pounds...this.is.*YOUR* WAR QUEEN....stephanie....MAT*SUDA*!!!!

Gates: Our world champion is certainly looking on fire here tonight, doesn’t she, gentlemen?

Chad: Eh, I’m not a fan. Everybody knows that I follow the Phantom Empress herself, Aria Jaxon!!

Escobar:<remains silent>

Gates: Still feeling the sting of Cloud’s calling you on your words there, Justin?

Escobar: So I got called on my views, I just find it kind of sad that she just had to target and use one of her own students during her little tirade though.

Gates: What do you mean?

Escobar: During that little tirade about me, she said rather pointedly "I can understand Jake's frustration because sometimes no matter what you do it feels like it's you against the world". She said that and then instantly used it to hype herself.

Chad: Ya know, I think I’m actually going to side with Justin on this one, Benjamin Button. Da Baldie here might be onto something.

(The crowds pop even harder as Cloud slowly makes it a point of keeping her dark eyes focused on the collection of Movement wrestlers in the ring as she and Monica slowly make their way down to the bottom of the entrance ramp, Monica is carrying the Unified championship as they go. Once Stephanie reaches Lash, she looks over at him for a moment and looks to a spot next to him at which point Lash simply shrugs as Cloud pulls down her bandana)

Gates: Stephanie is obviously curious as to where Lash’s tag team partner is because, if anything, Jacob Striker is a creature of tradition.

Escobar: That is very true, Benny. Each and every time that the MA has had a match here in Nova, Jake has always been right there with his partner, no matter what.

(Suddenly the lights in the arena fade out as several cell phone lights start to light up all across Madison Square Garden until thousands of the tiny lights appear almost as if they are a sea as a low droning instrumental starts to echo throughout the arena followed by the sounds of slow stomping)

[Voice]:
Sun won't shine down here in this valley
The moon don't glow beneath these trees
Some lonesome baby, won't you come save me
From these red hands and black deeds

(The camera briefly cuts to a shot of the ring where Samson's group is in the ring waiting for the arrival of their opponents with both Stephanie, Monica, and Lash in the foreground at the base of the entrance ramp with the War Queen looking at her wife in slight confusion before she looks to Lash who shrugs slightly)

[Voice]:
Sun don't shine down here in this valley
The moon don't glow beneath these trees
Some lonesome baby, won't you come save me

...from these rreeddd hands...and black...deedss...

(I'm becom-, I'm becom-, I'm becoming)
(I'm becom-, I'm becom-, I'm becoming)

(Right as the voice draws out that last bit of the "s" in "deeds", the music suddenly swings up as it goes from "Red Hands Black Deeds (Prelude)" by Shaman's Harvest into "Judas" by Fozzy with the house lights coming back on as the massive New York crowds explode as one of their hometown boys slowly steps out onto the entrance way with a slow methodical stride as he slowly looks down at the people arrayed in the ring ahead)

Gates: A standing ovation for this young powerhouse from up the road in Sleepy Hollow.

Escobar: Yes, but something about the way he's looking tells me that we could be witnessing the end of an era here tonight, guys.

Chad: You know, I honestly thought that I wouldn’t like this kid, but he’s really starting to grow on me as of late. I’m really loving his work over at Wrestleworld.

Gates: Good god man, you do know that he crippled a man over there, it was by accident mind you, but still!!

Chad: Was it really an “accident”, Gates? Was it really and truly an accident because LaChappa was more focused on being a freaking tool during that match as well as being a man-bear-pig rather than an actual wrestler like *myself* or Striker there and LaChappa paid the price, but everything that Striker has done since then...that’s all on everyone else’s heads and not his.

[Song]:
You are beautiful on the inside
You are innocence personified
And I will drag you down and sell you out
Run away

(Striker is in his usual ring gear, minus his signature noose...vest...and bandana, as he calmly walks to the ring with his attention solely focused on nothing else but Samson’s group, his eyes are focused...but they look cold and dead as he reaches his two partners for the night and Stephanie goes to thump him on the left shoulder like there is nothing wrong and Jake simply turns and looks at his mentor with that same expression)

[Song]:
I am cold like December snow
I have carved out this soul made of stone
And I will drag you down and sell you out

(Stephanie catches the look and raises an eyebrow at her former student)

Cloud:(w/o mic) Don't worry, we got this, pup.

[Song]:
Embraced by the darkness, I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons, I fight

Cortez: And introducing the third member of their trios. He weighs in tonight at two hundred and thirty pounds...from SLEEPY HOLLOW NEW YORK!!! He is one half of the Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team champions, he is the “Straight Shooter”...the gruesome grappler that is the “NATTURRAALLL” JACOB STRIKER!!!!

(Jacob shakes his head as the three quickly enter into the ring with all six wrestlers get face to face-Justice Cross and Stephanie Matsuda, Brien Storm and Lash Donohue...and Jacob Striker and Anthony Cross with the Enforcer simply smirking as he mocks the shorter Striker)

Chad: Awww, lookie there. Poor little Jacob Striker is being simply dwarfed by his superior in the Enforcer, Anthony Cross.

Gates: It is true, ladies and gentlemen, that Jacob Striker does give up an entire four whole inches to the more massive Enforcer, but I honestly don’t think that will really matter to Jacob.

(Whatever the Enforcer was going to say next is lost because Striker suddenly lashes out with his head and that catches the bigger man flat and square on the nose which drives him back a little bit for the briefest of moments before the Enforcer whips his right arm forward for a lariat attempt or something, but instead Jacob quickly sidesteps it long enough for him to shorten the distance as he steps into Cross’ left shoulder, wrapping both of his arms around the extended arm before executing a kind of Sambo suplex into a hip toss but he transitions it into a kind of half-standing/half-kneeling cross armbar while Lash and Cloud start to exchange blows with their own respective opponents as the ref calls for the bell)

*DING DING*!!!

Escobar: And we’re off with all six wrestlers really taking it to each other in the ring, but while Lash and Cloud seem to be holding back their respective counterparts-it looks like Jacob Striker is more focused on keeping the big man all to himself!!

Gates: One could not really blame him as Anthony Cross did basically say that there was nothing that Jacob Striker could do to best him in this match, but I think that Jacob’s going to give him the good old college try though.

Chad: Pftt, probably the semi okay community college one but one nonetheless.

(The ref decides to focus on what’s going on in the middle of the ring as Jacob Striker hasn’t done much more than focus all of his attention onto Anthony, the more experienced wrestler is trying to get some leverage up so that he can break the cross armbar that Striker has him in, but instead, Striker angles the entrapped arm just enough to the right that it threatens to slip under Cross’ larger frame with each attempt made by him to move, not only that but Striker also seems to shifting the positioning of his own hands, arms, and knees to the point where suddenly the Enforcer lets out a sharp yelp of pain as he starts to swing at Striker whose only response is to bend Anthony’s arm a little bit more which causes Anthony to stop)

Gates: Jacob Striker now has made a slight alteration to his cross armbar so that now it kind of resembles a heel hook but he has Anthony Cross’ right elbow propped onto his left knee in a way that with each twist and turn of Anthony’s arm-his right elbow is hyperextended by Striker’s efforts.

Escobar: Not only that but Striker has also cut Anthony Cross’ weight advantage down as well since he not only can hyperextend his right elbow but also his right shoulder as well by using Cross’ own weight against him!

Chad: How the hell can this kid do that? I thought he was only able to do flippy shit like Brie Marie or the Wild Boys since he’s one of Stephanie Matsuda’s proteges?

Gate: Well Chad people tend to forget that Striker trained with Matsuda second. He originally trained under Peter Graves at his House of Glory wrestling school, learning that twisted style of European Catch wrestling from him.

Chad: Huh, I guess the kid decided that this wasn’t the place to be all flippy shit then I guess because it is pretty smart how he’s got that hold locked in, but Joshua Samson doesn’t just recruit anyone into his client base!

(The ref goes to check on Anthony once again as Striker simply applies more pressure by twisting Anthony’s right arm against his left knee which draws several long painful grunts from Cross)

Ref: Are you okay, do you want to submit??

Enforcer: No, FUCK OFF!!

(Striker doesn’t smile or anything at this but instead grapevines his right leg around Cross’s entrapped arm and then starts to pull “upwards” on the entrapped arm like he’s trying to pull a stump or something and that causes Anthony Cross to let out an actual scream of agony at which point Justice Cross simply has had enough of this as she quickly gets into the ring and kicks Striker a couple of times in the head sharply until Striker breaks the hold at which point Anthony rolls over and quickly tags in Brien Storm who gets into the ring and he tries to quickly move in and catch Striker before he can get back onto equal footing, which he does, at which point Brien attempts to go for a German suplex but when he does, Striker lands on his feet as Brien gets back to his feet only to be caught in a Head-and-Arm trapping suplex that sends Brien ass over teakettle without an issue before Striker turns and catches a charging Justice Cross with a short-arm clothesline which sends her back out of the ring, but the distraction is all that Brien needs as he quickly moves in and locks Striker into a front face chancery before he starts to deliver some rapid fire knee strikes to Striker upper body before he quickly flips him around in Butterfly suplex into a pinning combination with a smirk on his face but Striker tags him with the toe of his right boot before Striker quickly rolls up and then hits a sliding clothesline onto Brien at which point Striker is in his corner as Cloud tags herself in, much to the annoyance of Striker and it shows)

Escobar: Some excellent ring work by all of the wrestlers involved, especially excellent effort on behalf of Justice Cross on saving her tag team partner’s arm from whatever that hold was that Jacob Striker had on the Enforcer.

Chad: Truth be told, I think that was pretty smart of the kid because in the long run the damage that he did to that arm will prevent him from being able to use some of his signature power moves, forcing the Enforcer to become more cerebral in his tactics from this point forward.

Gates: That might be true, Chad, but you also have to admit that the Enforcer did a foolish thing by assuming that Jacob couldn't do anything in this match to hurt him.

Chad: I ain't admitting anything to that, but I will say that while the Enforcer might not be able to hit some of his more signature moves, he'll adapt and overcome!

(Cloud doesn't see the annoyance on her former student's face as she quickly hits the "Final Heaven" springboard forearm smash onto Brien as she quickly enters the ring before hauling him back up before dropping him again with a rolling snapmare that she tries to follow that up with a back elbow smash but instead Brien quickly catches her and goes for a school boy roll up complete with grabbing the back of her tights but she is able to squirm out of it and catch him with a blast from her back elbow but she isn't able to escape as Brien as ahold of her ring tights still and he quickly yanks her back, catching her in the small of the back with a knee strike that he then drops her with an inverted DDT before hooking the leg)

1.....2....!!

(Cloud kicks out but Brien quickly grabs her by the back of her head and quickly gives her a couple of knee strikes for her efforts before going for a cocky pin)

(Instead of kicking out, Cloud twists her body and wraps her legs around Brien's head and quickly twists him around into a kind of inverted alligator roll before she arches over him, locking in a chinlock and cinching it for a submission attempt but that is quickly broken up by Justice Cross coming in via a springboard senton that slams Cloud hard into Brien's back but it creates enough separation that Brien is able to drag himself over to where Joshua Samson should be but he looks to see that his manager isn't there and slams his hands in frustration at the situation as he turns himself to pull himself into the turnbuckle to try and sit up but he is suddenly and brutally met by a running cannonball senton from Cloud who then rolls backwards to her feet for a moment before she charges forward with a hesitation dropkick to Brien)

Escobar: The Unified champion showing what has made her one of the top stars with incredible staying power and speed as she has gotten Brien on the ropes.

Chad: Yeah, but this is still too early in the match to see who'd walk out with the victory, Justino. I mean Justice Cross and Lash Donohue have yet to enter this match and they might either add to it or break it wide the fuck open.

Gates: Not only that, but as President Slayton revealed earlier in the evening that this match is being contested under standard Reaver's Rules which is why the ref has been somewhat lax on his actions.

Chad: Exactly, and you don’t get any more fucked up than a Reaver’s Rules match because while they might not be hardcore, they are some of the more fucked up and unexpected matches around.

(Cloud takes a moment to catch her breath before she hauls Brien out of the corner, but Brien quickly catches her in the side of the head with an elbow strike of his own before he quickly tags in Justice Cross who quickly hits a diving spear on Cloud before she can registar what is going on and Justiice remains mounted onto the Unified champion as she starts to lay in several stiff, heavy punches into Cloud’s face before the ref pulls her off and warns her at which point Justice tries to move the ref out of the way before she is quickly caught by a “"Yahtzee" superkick that Cloud follows it up with a standing moonsault leg drop that connects and Cloud goes for the pin attempt but the Enforcer breaks it up with a brutal stomp to the back of Cloud's head but that causes Lash to come flying across the ring and he catches the Enforcer himself with a lariat that connects but Lash lacks the muscle mass to actually send the Enforcer over the top rope and instead he grabs Lash by his throat and hoists him up but before the Enforcer can do anything, he suddenly gets caught by a "Ruffian Kick" from out of nowhere courtsey of Jacob Striker who in turn gets a low blow from behind rom Justice Cross who watches with grim enjoyment as Brien quickly attempts to turn it into a Reverse STO into the middle turnbuckles on Striker who instead catches him with a couple of very savage elbow strikes which forces Brien to release the hold at which point Striker quickly locks in a Cravate and then follows that through with a Cravte facebuster onto Striker's knee before Justice follows that up with a Backstabber from behind onto Striker)

Gates: And things here are really starting to get heated up as all six wrestlers involved in this match are doing their damndest to do as much damage as possible, ladies and gentlemen.

Escobar: Can you really blame them and let's be honest here, Samson's crew came into this match assuming that it would be an easy victory because of their egos and now they're seeing that things are not going to be as easy as they kept assuming it was going to be!

(Justice shoves Striker to the outside only to turn around and then quickly move out of the way of a Yahtzee attempt by Cloud who is then quickly hit by an Exploder suplex by Justice who goes for the pin only for Cloud to kick out of before Justice quickly slaps on a Fujiwara armbar but Cloud powers through the move just enough to hook one of her legs around the nearest bottom rope which forces Justice to break the hold and when Justice attempts to go for a double leg takedown, Cloud quickly uses her own momentum to fall forward into a dirty tag by Lash who then comes in and quickly hits a PK into the face of Justice before he tries to go for a pin attempt while she's holding her face but Justice kicks out of it and then quickly hits a standing tilt-a-whirl on Lash before she finishes it into an octopus stretch in the middle of the ring with her right elbow right into the crook of Lash's neck)

Escobar: Another impressive flurry by all wrestlers involved but now we have Lash Donohue stuck in the middle of the ring with a very athletic Justice Cross holding him in a rather painful octopus stretch!

Chad: A "very athletic"!! It's good to see you finally coming 'round to my kind of thinking there, Justino my man!!

Escobar: No...what...wAIT! No, I'm just saying that because of how easily Justice Cross was able to snap that hold onto Lash Donohue there, you bloody perv!!

Chad: Yeah, but can you deny that she isn't insanely hot??

Escobar: Not the *POINT*, Chad.

Chad: Yeah, I get the "point" there, Justin, but so is Lash because Justice has the pointed end of her elbow dug good and deep into the curve of Lash's neck. You ever notice how when you kiss a girl's neck there, they get all twitchy and stuff?

Gates: Chad, this isn't the time nor place for you to...

Chad: Naw, I ain't going there, Benny-boy, but I'm trying to point out that those nerves that we kiss to make a girl...or a guy, cause 2 Badd don't judge anyone bay-BEE...twitch like that is right where Justice as the pointed end of her elbow on Lash's neck-a very sensative nerve cluster and she's manipulating it very effectively because she's got Lash utterly immobilized!!

(The camera cuts to both Gates and Escobar looking very shocked at Chad who doesn't notice this at first until he finally turns his head and sees their reaction)

Chad: What?

Escobar: You...just made a very valid explanation and it was shockingly good.

Gates:...indeed.

Chad: What, I can't be a perv all the time. I'm not Davis van Zandt here guys!!

Escobar:...quite true.

(The ref goes to check on Lash who seems to be slightly paralized by what Justice is doing, and the hand goes up...then drops....once...TWICE...)

-*WHAM*-!!!!

Chad: AND HERE.WE.*GO*, motherFUCKERS!!!!

Gates: Oh my god. Jacob Striker has just laid into the back of Justice Cross with a very wicked shot from that kendo stick that causes her to break the hold as the "Natural" slowly and calmly rears back the kendo stick for another blow across the back of the Enforcer's partner!

(The camera cuts to Cloud who has a look of utter confusion on her face as she watches Jacob go to work on Justice before Jacob points the kendo stick at the Enforcer who looks like he could murder Striker)

Striker: (w/o mic) Now who is the Melvin, motherfucker??

Chad: I do believe that someone forgot to stress to Matsuda exactly what is legal in this kind of match...that or something else maybe!

(Striker goes to try and check on his partner but Brien comes charging into the ring only to be met with a low angled kendo shot from Striker who then follows it up with a kendo shot that goes right across Brien’s face meanwhile, Anthony Cross hops down from the ring apron and starts to look for something to use when suddenly he notices someone handing him something from out of the corner of his eye-an older man is handing him a steel chair with a dark smile on his face)

Man: (w/o mic) Here you go, fair’s fair after all.

Gates: I don’t...believe it…

Escobar: Why is he helping the other team??

Chad: Dudes...does anyone really ask why Marc Slayton does anything like that??

(Cross takes the offered chair with a grim nod as the older man simply takes a few steps back as Cross enters the ring at that point and he quickly goes to meet Striker in the middle of the ring and the two start to exchange blows-kendo for chair-until finally the Enforcer is finally able to catch Striker with a fake out to the gut at which point he really clobbers the younger man with the chair before he drops it and then hoists Striker up with a pop-up spinebuster on the steel chair at which point he rolls out of the ring with a rather confident smile on his face but that is quickly ended when Lash follows that up by slamming a chair of his own across the Enforcer’s back before holding it up to his face for Cloud to follow that up with a Yahtzee superkick that drives the chair hard into Anthony’s face, before he drops and rolls out of the ring as Justice quickly comes back and manages to tag Lash with a low blow kick, but Lash then shows that he had actually caught her foot and then spins her around before catching her flat footed with a chair shot of his own!!)

Gates: And the ref has lost total control of this match!!

Escobar: I don’t think so, Benny, because our president made sure that the ref for this match knew the conditions for the match before he made it and now Nova’s senior official is working on getting everyone out of the ring as Lash has already set his chair aside and is on Justice!

(Lash hauls Justice up but the blonde quickly knocks Lash’s hands away before she starts to pepper him with fearsome lefts and rights that Lash returns as well, adding a few forearm strikes as well until finally he is able to duck under one of her rights to quickly hit a reverse STO that he follows through with a roll up into what could be a dragon sleeper but Lash arches himself just enough to tag in the Unified champion who then slingshots herself into the ring, hitting a codebreaker on Justice as she goes before she attempts a roll up)

1...2…!!!

(Justice kicks out of the pin then quickly works to create some kind of distance between her and the more experienced “Blasian Baddie” but this turns out to be an attempt at something more as she is able to sucker in Cloud before hitting her with a short spear that Justice then transitions into a standing diving double foot stomp hard into the washboard stomach of the PWN Champion, causing her to double over as she dives for the pin but Cloud kicks out of it before the ref can even get into position)

Gates: Some very impressive offense by Justice Cross throughout this part of the match.

Escobar: Indeed, but my only question is what does Brien and Anthony Cross seem to be in some kind of discussion over?

(The camera then cuts over to where the two men are on their side of the ring, having a discussion of some sort before the camera cuts back to the action in the ring)

Chad: I don’t know what it’s about, but Brien Storm could have come up with a plan or something in lieu of having their manager, the right honorable Joshua Samson, right there with them.

Escobar: Well Brien Storm does pride himself on being some kind of tactical mastermind, one can only wonder what he’s got in mind.

(Back in the ring, Cloud and Justice have been trading some very vicious strikes back and forth for the past few seconds with Justice finally managing to drive Stephanie back to her team’s corner where Striker quickly tags himself into the match and then quickly locks in and hits a high angle German suplex on Justice, but he doesn’t release it but instead he keeps his hands held tight as he hits a second one….followed by a third...a fourth...a fifth...and then on the very last one, Jacob quickly adjust his grip and hits a High-angle Snap Dragon suplex instead that sends Justice hard into a heap into the far turnbuckles)

Escobar: Some very impressive suplex work by Jacob Striker there.

Chad: Yeah...but wasn’t that a version of the Multiplex? I thought you could only do that shit if you were...I dunno...a Slayton maybe??

Gates: I don’t know, I’ve recently saw Alex Slayer use it over in Project Honor...so who knows?

Escobar: Yeah, and besides that move had a snap dragon suplex at the end, Chadwick, the Multiplex is all Germans!

(Jacob quickly goes over and tags Cloud back in but before whatever they had planned could be put into effect, Brien suddenly comes out of nowhere and slams Striker’s head in with a steel chair, knocking him out onto the floor which Matsuda counters then with a rope assisted Gammengiri on Brien)

Escobar: I wonder if that was the big plan…

Chad: Nope...I think that is however!!

(As Striker gets to his feet, the Enforcer is right there on top of him as he grabs the back of Striker’s head and then slams it hard enough into the ring post to stun Jacob before the Enforcer quickly takes a few steps away and then spears Jacob Striker hard into the ringpost, causing the younger wrestler to let out a scream of pain as he falls to the ground, holding his ribs)

Chad: You know, I might be a heel but damn...I can feel that kinda pain!!!

Gates: A very vicious attack on Jacob Striker by Anthony Cross as the Enforcer has delivered a very potent spear to his younger opponent, but I don’t think that Cross is done quite yet!

(Gates is right as he hauls up Striker and then slams him back first against the turnbuckle post before he starts slamming his broad shoulders as hard as he can into Jake’s battered ribs...once...twice….thrice...with each time, Jacob letting out a yowl of pain as the Enforcer is putting every square inch of his two hundred and seventy four pound frame into each and every slam before he drags a nearly out Jacob Striker over to one of the barricades and then quickly snaps off an inverted powerbomb, driving Jacob Striker hard-ribs first across the top of the barricade before he lifts him up and does it again, a sick smile on his face)

Chad: Dude…

(Anthony Cross is getting ready to do some more damage when suddenly there is a huge crowd pop as someone hits the ringside area at a dead run)

Gates: Wait a moment...is that…

Escobar: MOTHER FUCKING SCOTT OASIS!!!???!!

(Scott Oasis, comes over and yanks Anthony Cross away from Jacob Striker and the two powerhouses have a very intense staredown..but there is something in Oasis’ eyes that causes the Enforcer to slowly bring up his hands as he backs off and heads back into the ring, which Oasis makes sure that he does before he turns and checks on Jacob Striker who seems to be out)

Chad: Dude, I thought we were going to have one hell of a war.

Escobar: Yeah, I honestly thought that Anthony Cross would do something dumb and actually try to throw down with freaking Scott Oasis. That would’ve been like Godzilla fighting Godzlilla and then Godzilla would’ve killed Godzilla hands down.

Chad: DUDE!! How can you besmirch the name of Godzilla like that??!

Escobar: Well I was equating Anthony Cross to the American Godzilla...you remember that movie from 98?

Chad:....yeah, Godzilla would’ve whupped and eaten Zilla.

(Meanwhile the camera shows us Scott Oasis checking on Striker before he suddenly throws his arms up in an X over his head at which point a couple of trainers come running over to see what was up, everything has kind of ground to a halt as the other two halves of the “Golden Trio” have gone over to check on Striker while the “Movement” have regrouped over with a rather pleased looking Joshua Samson)

Escobar: This doesn’t look good, apparently some kind of actual damage has been done to Jacob Striker that’s caused Oasis to throw his arms like that, indicating an injury.

Gates: Due to how brutal Anthony Cross was going with those strikes against Jacob’s chest, it could be any number of things, guys.

(One of the trainers and Lash are helping Striker up to his feet with Striker having regained his form of coherent thought as he then pushes away from both the trainer and Lash to grip the barricade and shake his head clear)

Trainer: We need to get you to the back…

Striker: Fuck that...I’m finishing this match first…

Trainer: Sir, you could be injured…

Cloud: Come on, Jacob. Lash and I have got this..

(At Cloud’s words, Jacob’s head snaps up and he shoots a hard look at his teacher and for a very tense few seconds it almost looks like he’s about to snap on her but he shakes his head instead)

Striker: I started this match, I’m finishing this match.

(Whatever Cloud is about to say next is stopped by Oasis putting a hand on her left shoulder and him leaning in and whispering something to her at which point she nods in agreement as Lash looks on before Oasis gives Striker and look before he turns back to the senior official with a thumbs up)

Gates:...erm...okay, it looks like we’re good to go.

Chad: How’s that, Striker took some very vicious attacks to his ribs guys!!

(The Movement do not look happy with this and the match continues with Cloud and Justice in the ring, the two women start to exchange vicious blows again before Cloud hits a rolling wheel kick on Justice at which point Striker tags himself in and then he quickly turns around and hits a monkey flip on Cloud, which shoots her into a corkscrew plancha onto Justice which Cloud then slides out of the ring as Jacob quickly moves in as he starts to haul her up to hit the "Apocalypse", his signature finish, but instead his face takes on a grimace and he's unable to continue the move, practically dropping Justice who lands on her feet at which point she manages to tag him with several very stiff shoot kicks to his damaged ribs before she drags him over to her team's corner and what comes next is a very brutal round robin as one would tag in, lay in several very fast and hard blows to Striker's damaged ribs, tag in the next person who would then resume the damage and this would go on for a couple of minutes)

Escobar: A very sound strategy if ever I saw one, they weren't able to force Striker to leave the match and now they're making him suffer the hard way.

Chad: I'm actually loving this because Striker's own stubborn pride, his freaking arrogance I guess you could say even, is going to cost him everything...including his upcoming shot at the Territorial championship at Wrestleworld's Return of the Ronin pay per view!

Gates: That's right, Striker is helping to headline his first ever pay per view and right here and now, he's putting all of that in danger just for the sake of getting a victory over Joshua Samson!

(The Enforcer is now back in the ring with Striker, forcing the younger man’s head back to look him in the eyes)

Enforcer: You see? I told you what was going to happen and now, you’ve made it happen. Thank you.

(The Enforcer then pats Jake on the right side of his face as Striker’s head drops down but before anything more can be done by Anthony, Striker’s head springs forward and catches him square in the nose which drives him back before Striker quickly catches Brien then Justice hard in the face with forearms and elbow strikes that knock them both to the floor before Striker quickly whips himself around Anthony Cross at which point he quickly hits a very stout looking Floatover Fallaway suplex that Jacob then rolls with it as he hauls up Anthony, with a look of utter pain across his face, into a backdrop suplex, driving Anthony Cross’s head hard into the turnbuckles as Striker falls to the mat, eyes screwed tightly shut with pain as the crowds let him know of their approval of his efforts)

Gates: Jacob Striker said on social media that he was going to put the Enforcer face first into the turnbuckles, and one cannot say that Jacob Striker is not a man of his word!!

Escobar: Yeah...but I honestly think that he’s completely done at this point and he could very well cost his team the match.

(Brien sees his moment and quickly tags himself into the match as Striker starts to drag himself across the ring to his corner, but Brien catches Jake by his right boot and tries to yank him back and succeeds before he hits Striker with a Fireman’s Carry throw but instead of Striker’s head bouncing off of Brien’s knee, Justice comes out of nowhere and tags Striker in mid-air with her “Lights Out” cutter, hyper-extending Striker’s neck as he impacts hard onto the ring face first, at which point Brien simply goes for a very cocky pin right in front of Cloud and Lash, smirking at them as the ref counts)

1…..2…..3….*NO*!!!

(Brien’s look of victory turns into one of fury as Striker kicks out of the pin before Brien gets the two of them up and he slaps Striker a couple of times hard across the face before hoisting him up into the air)

Escobar: And it looks like here that Brien Storm is going to finish off Jacob Striker with his patent finish, the Unforecasted Storm piledriver, to get the win for his team.

Chad: It was a good effort for Team Nova, but in the end…

(Right as Brien wings him around in the Michinoku Driver, Striker uses his own momentum so that he lands slightly on his feet instead where he quickly reaches back and hits a Cravate suplex onto Brien before he falls forward and tags Lash on the way down to a massive face pop)

Lash quickly gets into the ring and catches Brien as he is getting back to his feet with a vicious looking snapmare take over that he follows with a spin kick before hitting a flipping cutter and when Justice tries to come in with a sneak attack of her own, Lash is there to catch with an arm wringer flip that he instantly follows into a spinning leg drop across Justice's throat and upper body which makes her roll out of the ring before he hauls Brien up into a wrist-clutch exploder suplex, before he rolls to his feet and points a Stephanie Matsuda who has a rather wicked smile on her face)

Gates: I wonder what the War Queen has on her mind.

Escobar: I don't know, but it can't be good!

(Lash quickly goes over and tags her in but he goes back to Brien who he shoots to Cloud who hits him with the "Blue Trigger" knee strike that sends him back to Lash who tags him with a Fisherman suplex...once...twice...thrice as Cloud climbs up to the top turnbuckle and then comes crashing back down with a Corkscrew Shooting Star Press and the hook of the leg)

1...........2................3!!

*DING DING*!!!!

Gates: CLOUD NINE AND THIS IS OVER!!!

Cortez: The winners of your match, the team of the Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team champions, Lash Donohue and Jacob Striker, and the Pro Wrestling Nova Unified World's Heavyweight champion...STEPHANIE MATUSDA!!!

("Oh La La" begins to play as Stephanie gets her hand raised in victory as does Lash, meanwhile on the outside a couple of trainers hit ringside as does Serenity Scorpio as they quickly go to check on Jacob Striker, as does Lash as the members of the Movement have furious looks on their collected faces)

Gates: I honestly don’t think that the Movement should feel like they had lost, gentlemen, because they put in one hell of fight against their opponents and these fans got more than their money’s worth.

Chad: That may be so, Benjamin, but for a fine and respectable businessman like the great Joshua Samson there, losses and good feelings don’t pay the big numbers in his ledgers.

Escobar: That maybe, Chad, but I think they may have actually taken more from Jacob Striker as he hasn’t really moved from where he landed after he crashed a few moments ago.

(The cameras cut to where a couple of trainers help Jacob Striker to his feet and along with Serenity start to head into the back as the fans let out one loud pop for Team Nova)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 2:35 pm

Isabel Cortez: Ladies and gentlemen….the following contest is set for ONE FALL!...And it is for the PWN INTERNATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

Gates: I’ve been waiting for this one for weeks now!

Escobar: I HIGHLY recommend all of the young boys and girls backstage pay close attention to this next contest!

(“TNT” by AC/DC hits as the arena goes dark except for a few bright lights swirling around throughout the arena. Eventually all the lights beam on to one location where Nas is seen on his knees looking down at the ground. Nasir points to his shirt as he throws up the Too Sweet. Afterwards Nas screams out "IT'S CONQUERING TIME!" then march down to the ring. Throughout his walk down the ramp Nas would raise his arms high in the air and tag fans hands. Once hitting the ring, Nas would climb up the nearest turnbuckle and raise his arms up with the Too Sweets out, yelling “BEST! WRESTLER! ALIVE!” In unison with the crowd. Afterwards Nasir would hop into the ring and sit in one of the far corners from the stage, staring holes into either his opponent in the ring, or the stage where his opponent will be coming from as the fans shouts, “REVERE HIM! PRAISE HIM!”.)

Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls L0d6

Isabel Cortez: Introducing the Challenger...from Newark, New Jersey...weighing in at 222 pounds...he is The Best Wrestler Alive...NAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!

Gates: One of the greatest to EVER step inside of ANY pro wrestling ring is about to make his first major mark on Pro Wrestling Nova gentlemen!

Chad: I’ve heard so much about how amazing of a performer this Nas guy is. It’ll be a treat to find out if it’s all true!

Gates: Oh I’ve seen him and he’s a one of a kind marvel for sure. Have you ever heard of a guy that excels at EVERY ASPECT OF THIS INDUSTRY IN AND OUT OF THE RING?! THAT IS NAS I TELL YA!

("Blue Bird" by Ikimono Gakari begins to play through the arena as the arena lights fade to blue. Stark bursts out of the curtains to a wave of cheers from the crowd, he's wearing his usual black and red leather attire while having the PWN International Heavyweight Championship strapped around his waist as he pats his hand down on the center plate with a grin as he stares down the challenger in Nas.)

Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls IVQr

Isabel Cortez: Introducing the champion…from New York, New York...weighing in at 210 pounds...he is The BUDDHA…THE PWN INTERNATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRK!!!!

Gates: As fantastic as Nas is, we cannot downplay his opponent, the defending International Heavyweight Champion Stark!

Escobar: Another one of the long standing great performers of the last decade, this man always finds a way to adapt to whatever situation he finds himself in!

Chad: Based on your descriptions, we’ve got a guy who can do anything, and a guy who can combat anything. This better be special!

(Stark unstraps the belt from around his waist, handing it to the referee, who shows it to Nas, then presents it to the arena, before handing it over to the timekeeper. Before the bell rings Nas offers a handshake to Stark. The defending champion shakes hands with his eager challenger. They then back away to their respective opposite corners of the ring.)

DING! DING! DING!

Gates: A showing of mutual respect between two veterans as we get this thing started!

Escobar: And we get things underway with the big gold up for grabs. Nas and Stark getting ready with a collar and elbow tie up! Nas quickly gets Stark in a side headlock and takes him down, wrenching his neck firmly.

Chad: Nas lifts Stark back up to his feet, but Stark drives knees into the stomach of Nasir! And now he shoots Nas off into the ropes! And when Nas comes back, he drives his knee right into the chin of the challenger!

Gates: Nas is down and Stark is laughing, as he walks over calmly and drops a big knee to the forehead of the champ! And now he goes for a second knee drop! That one’s there too. And now Stark is looking to drive his knee into the temple of the downed challenger once more…

Chad: BUT Nas rolls out of the way! Nas quickly rises to his feet and throws a left jab at the PWN International Heavyweight Champion Stark! And then a back elbow! Gut kick! Leaping left knee to the jaw! AND THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO FINISH THE COMBINATION!

Escobar: STARK JUST GOT DRILLED! CM Nas rolls out of the ring to take a breather. These PWN Fans here in MSG seem to be not on board with Nas it would seem.

Nas (No Mic): What the fuck! I come out here and show respect to this great arena and you’re gonna heckle me like this?! WHY?!

Chad: Of course Nas not too far from here is native to New Jersey, but Stark is from The Empire State itself and is very proud of that fact!

Gates: And now Nas seems to be bickering with some rather passionate front row fans AS STARK RUNS OFF THE APRON AND DRIVES HIS KNEES INTO THE BACK OF NAS! ALSO DRIVING NAS’ MIDSECTION RIGHT INTO THAT BARRICADE!

Escobar: Those knees of Stark’s are so well documented for how devastating they are to anyone and everyone!

Chad: Stark lifts up Nasir and gets him in a waist lock...GERMAN SUPLEX ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING! OH MY GOODNESS! NAS LOOKS LIFELESS ON THE GROUND!

Gates: Stark lifts up the current challenger and tosses him into the ring. Now he scales up the top turnbuckle. Just what exactly is Stark thinking?

Escobar: Stark is screaming at the top of his lungs, calling for Nas to rise to his feet! Whatever he has on his mind is no good for Nasir!

Stark (No Mic): COME ON BIG SHOT! GET UP ALREADY! I KNOW YOU GOT MORE LEFT THAN THAT!

Escobar: Nas staggers up to his feet as Stark leaps off the ropes! DIVING SPINNING HEEL KICK! STARK DOWN TO THE COVER!

Sean Eastwood: ONE!..... TWO!......

Chad: Kickout by the veteran Nas at Two!

Escobar: The challenger is STILL in this thing!

Gates: Hey may be, but Stark is applying the pressure for sure! Look at those aggressive stomps to the chest!

Stark (No Mic): IF YOU WANNA TAKE WHAT I’VE EARNED, ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF MY OWN PEOPLE...YOU GOTTA BRING MORE THAN THIS NAS!

Escobar: Stark picking up Nas as Nas’ arms dangle from side to side. He’s clearly out of it. Elbow Smash! Knee Lift to the stomach! Backhand Chop! And now Stark flings Nas out of the ring!

Chad: WAIT! NAS IS STILL ON THE APRON! IT LOOKS LIKE HE’S GOING TO SPRINGBACK INTO THE RING! SPRINGBOA-

Gates: STARK CUTS HIM OFF MIDAIR WITH A BICYCLE KNEE STRIKE! OH MY GOD! Stark shoves Nas into the turnbuckle now and is just driving those vicious elbows into his back!

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! TE-

Escobar: STIFF HEADBUTT FROM NAS! AND A SLAP TO THE FACE! Stark stumbles back as Nas charges him and takes him down to the ground. Nas driving right hands to the forehead of his challenger!

Chad: Nas has gone ballistic as we can now see with that headbutt he busted himself wide open! Nas is being pulled off of Stark by the official Sean Eastwood here.

Sean Eastwood: Come on Nas, you know the rules.

Nas (No Mic): Fuck off! Keep your filthy hands off me before you end up like him!

Gates: Nas obviously not pleased by the actions of Sean Eastwood as he walks over to Stark...WHO KICKS HIM IN HIS SHIN! NASIR GOES DOWN TO A KNEE! AND NOW A SLIDING ELBOW SMASH! NAS IS LAID OUT AS STARK CLIMBS TO THE TOP TURNBUCKLE!

Escobar: HE’S LOOKING FOR THE WINGS OF PHANTOM! THE BIG TIME DIVING DOUBLE FOOT STOMP! IT COULD SPELL THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR NAS’ CHAMPIONSHIP ASPIRATIONS!

Gates: Stark Lea- NAS WITH A YAKUZA KICK TO STARK! THE ETHER CLASSIC! NOW STARK IS STUCK UP THERE ON THAT TOP TURNBUCKLE! SOMEWHERE HE DOES NOT WANT TO STAY FOR TOO LONG!

Chad: Now if Stark wasn’t sitting up on that Top Turnbuckle, I’m sure Nas would cover him and we could be lookin at the new International Heavyweight Champ.

Nas (No Mic): ARE YOU PEOPLE READY TO WATCH THE GREATEST PERFORMING ATHLETE IN PRO WRESTLING SHOW WHY HE IS EXACTLY THAT?!

Gates: No matter Nas climbs up there after him and hooks his arm! IS IT SUPERPLEX TIME?!

Escobar: I believe so my friend! Nas leaps off with Stark for YES! THE BIG SUPERPLEX!

Chad: WAIT WAIT WAIT! NAS IS NOT DONE! HE FLAWLESSLY FLOATS OVER OUT OF THE SUPERPLEX AND LIFTS STARK ONCE AGAIN!

Gates: FALCON ARROW! THE FALCON ARROW PRECEDED FLUIDLY BY THAT SUPERPLEX! NAS SHOWING OFF HIS INCREDIBLE ABILITIES AS HE HOOKS STARK’S LEGS! WILL HE DETHRONE STARK HERE?!

Sean Eastwood: ONE!....TWO!......THR-

Chad: KICKOUT FROM STARK! Nas looks annoyed now. He picks up Stark and throws him off the ropes. SAVAGE STRI-

Escobar: NO! STARK DODGES NAS’ SUPERMAN PUNCH ATTEMPT! BUT HE STRIKES WITH HIS OWN SUPERMAN PALM STRIKE! ENLIGHTENMENT CONNECTS AS NAS HITS THE GROUND LICK A SACK OF BRICKS!

Gates: STARK GETS INTO THE CORNER! WE KNOW WHAT HE’S LOOKING FOR HERE! IF HE STRIKES WITH SAMADHI THEN THIS ONE WILL BE ALL OVER!

Chad: LEAPFROG FROM THE CHALLENGER! NAS BOUNCES BACK OFF THE ROPES AND HITS STARK WITH THE KITCHEN SINK! HE WAITS FOR STARK TO GET BACK UP AND STRIKES WITH YET ANOTHER KITCHEN SINK!

Escobar: NAS BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES AND CHARGES, STARK THROWS OUT A BOOT! BUT NAS DUCKS AND COMES BACK AGAIN WITH A BIG TIME JUMPING CLOTHESLINE!

Gates: NAS RUSHES AT STARK BEFORE HE HAS A CHANCE TO GET AWAY! SAVAGE STRIKE! THE SUPERMAN PUNCH CONNECTS AS CM NAS GOES DOWN TO THE COVER!

Sean Eastwood: ONE!.....TWO!......THRE-

Escobar: STARK KICKS OUT! I THOUGHT THAT ONSLAUGHT OF ATTACKS WAS ENOUGH TO PUT HIM AWAY HONESTLY!

Chad: OH BUT LOOK! NAS IS CALLING THAT A THREE COUNT WHEREAS SEAN IS CLAIMING TWO!

Gates: Nas better get his head back into the match and his eyes back on his opponent Stark! LOOK AT STARK! HE CHARGES STRAIGHT IN FOR THE FLAME FIST!

Escobar: IT STRIKES!

Chad: BUT HE HIT SEAN EASTWOOD THE REFEREE! HE DID NOT STRIKE NAS HIMSELF! NAS MANAGED TO SIDESTEP OUT OF THE WAY!

Escobar: AND WAIT LOOK NAS FROM BEHIND ON STARK WITH THE LOW BLOW NOW THAT THE REFEREE IS OUT OF COMMISION!

Gates: WHAT A BLATANT DISREGARD FOR THE RULES!

Chad: More like a crafty veteran doing everything in his power to leverage the match in HIS FAVOR! I for one commend Nas’ actions here.

Escobar: Either way Nas lifts Stark up to his shoulders. I’m pretty sure this is gonna be it fellas.

Gates: THE ETHER CONNECTS! THE BIG GO TO SLEEP AS NAS COVERS STARK! Referee Sean Eastwood is just now coming to from that devastating punch to the face.

Sean Eastwood: ONE!.....TWO!.......THREE!.....

(DING! DING! DING!)

(“TNT” by AC/DC sounds off all throughout the arena once more as Nas hops up and down filled with joy as he rushes out of the ring to claim the PWN International Heavyweight Championship.)

Isabel Cortez: Ladies and Gentlemen...the winner of this match...and NEW!....PWN INTERNATIONAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…..NAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Escobar: I can’t believe we really just crowned a new champion here in MSG for Chapter 10!

Gates: I can’t believe our new International Champion had the nerve to win the title the way he did!

Chad: Oh spare us all and just give the devil his due already will you?! Nas won with his body, his spirit, AND most importantly his mind!
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 2:36 pm

We cut backstage, where we find the members of Onslaught, Ian Dickenson and Ebony Arceri-Dickenson, sitting in their dressing room in their ring gear ahead of their triple threat match. Ebony is sitting on the edge of the table, her cellphone in her hand as she stares at the screen, while Ian is sitting across the table from her, one eye on his wife as he finishes taping his wrists.

Voice on Phone: I didn’t catch you at a bad time, did I?

Ebony closes her eyes and shakes her head no. She shoots a quick glance at Ian before turning her attention back to the screen of her phone, and the female voice on Speaker.

Ebony: No, but we do have to be out there in a little bit.

Voice: Then I won’t keep you that long. Ian, you can hear me, right?

The Horrorcore Openweight Champion looks at Ebony’s phone and nods his head.

Ian: Yeah, I can hear you just fine.

Voice: Good, because once this is over, I want you two to head to Las Vegas. Jason and I have some things we want to go over with you.

Ebony: You sure you aren’t going to be too busy? I mean, I know you’ve got a lot on your plate right now.

Voice: Please… I can tackle all of this shit blindfolded if I really wanted to. Besides, it’s not like I’m gonna be doing this by myself.

Ian: Yeah… I remember the last time. Makes my shoulder hurt just thinking about it.

Laughter can be heard from the phone as Ebony giggles slightly.

Voice: What can I say? He likes to keep himself in top shape… you know, because you never know.

Ebony: I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. Still, if it can get us closer to the Tag Team Championships, then I guess a little pain is worth it.

Ian rolls his eyes and mutters.

Ian: “A little pain,” she says….

Voice: I heard that, Ian!

He scoffs, leaning against the back of his chair.

Voice: As an old friend of mine once said, “A little pain for the greater good.”

Ian: And any chance to knock ANYONE from The Kingdom down a peg or 12 is DEFINITELY what I would call “the greater good.” As for the other team?

Voice: Do you even know anything about them?

Ebony: Not a damn thing, except that…

Ian stands up, slamming his fist on the table, startling Ebony to where she almost drops her phone.

Ian: Consider them collateral damage.

Ebony: You’ll get no argument from me….

Voice: Well then, I’ll leave you two to your business. And be ready. I’ll send my jet to bring you to Vegas first thing tomorrow morning.

Ebony: Sounds good. I guess we’ll see you when we land.

Ebony ends the call, then turns to Ian with a sly smile on her face.

Ebony: Time to cause a little pain, eh babe?

Ian chuckles a little.

Ian: Who says we’re stopping at a little?

Ebony: It’s for the greater good, after all…

Ian: That’s my girl….

Ian and Ebony head out of the dressing room as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 2:40 pm

(The camera cuts to the ring where Isabel Cortez is standing and looking ready for the next match)

Cortez: Ladies and Gentlemen, our next Lucha is scheduled for a THREE WAY DANCE, and it is scheduled for one fall and it is for the number one contendership for the Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team championships!!

(As the soft piano of ”Dark Sentencer” begins, the lights go out in the arena. On the tron you see the words appear)

[Text]:
“Well into our Future, yet far beyond our past
In a romance between a pair of Unheavenly Creatures
The Five Houses of The Star Supremacy have privatized the the detention zones of the galaxy
These planetary prison pits reassembled from the cracked worlds of The Great Crash
Which brings us to our stage
Where the light must learn to love the black
The Dark Sentencer"

(The music begins to play)

[Song]:
“It begins with them, but ends with me
Their Son, Vaxus”

(Two spotlights come on at the top of the stage and there stands Christina and Lilith)

[Song]:
"Here, emotions behold
You've entered a Hell where the Devil is made of gold
Please, don't run your mouth
The questions before have no place in this haunted house"

(A series of spotlights appear on the ramp as the duo make their way down the ramp. The chorus hits)

[Song]:
"Here, where the light only dies to remember
In a place where the blind truly can see
Hear my voice, dearly departed, I beg on my knees
It's been my pleasure to serve your disease"

(The two climb up to the ring apron and hook the top rope and jump, using the rope to vault them into the ring. The lights go out once again as the instrumental solo hits and once the lyrics pick up again, the two are standing there in their ring gear, Lilith kneeling on the ground and Christina having her hands resting on her partner’s shoulders as the two look focused and ready to go)

Cortez: Introducing the members of team number one, they weigh in tonight at a total combined weight of two hundred and fifty five pounds...they are the representatives of the Kingdom, they are Christina Olson and Lilith Meadows, Bloody Fairytale!!!

Chad: You know while I can support and like this team, I don’t like how they seem to think that this “Kingdom” of theirs is the end all, be all of all groups.

Gates: Weren’t you the same way when you were calling matches for the Dominion back in the day, Chad?

Chad: Yeah kinda, but the Dominion handled themselves with class and respectability..and they managed to make all of their contract dates. Yeah you heard the Dominion being called a bunch of “rat bastards” because of what they did in the ring, but you never heard them being called “unprofessional rat bastards”, right?

Gates: That is a fair thing.

Chad: Now I ain’t taking nothing away from their skills as a tag team or anything, because that shit is solid and on lockdown, but sometimes you gotta leave the egos at the door when there are greater things to be done in that ring.

(Suddenly the vibrant beats of Motionless in White's epic cover of Rammstein's "Du Hast" begins to echo throughout the arena as the coverall wearing Matt Maverick steps out onto the entrance way first, waving a banner with an actual FLAG of all things that bears the symbol of the "Phantom Troupe" on it before he plants it right smack dab in the middle of the stage before he is joined by both Devon Umbervind and Kyle Storm)

Cortez: Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing team number two and they represent the Phantom Troupe!! Being escorted to the ring by their flag bearer Matt Maverick...weighing in at a total combined weight of three hundred and nine pounds. They are the team of the "Baseball Fury" Kyle Storm and the "Lighting Kid" Devon Umbervind...they are the WRECKING CREW!!

Chad: Oh god no...

Gates: And they are still calling themselves that??

Escobar: How is Aria Jaxon not murdering them, seriously?!

Chad: Maybe...we should tell her?

(The camera cuts from the "Wrecking Crew" heading to the ring to the broadcast table where Gates turns a look of disbelief to Chad)

Gates: Okay...do *you* want to tell her?

Chad: Fuck no, I like breathing too much. 'sides, you've seen the guys who makes up the real Troupe.

Gates: Exactly.

(The members of the Crew slip into the ring and Devon instantly tries to intimidate the members of Bloody Fairytale..but it works about as well as one would think)

(The cameras the cut back to the entrance way as the opening riff of “Creatures” blares over the sound system, red lights flood the stage. Ebony and Ian step through the curtains, pausing at the center of the stage. With both wrestlers facing the ring, Ebony crouches down in front of Ian, pointing straight ahead as Ian raises his arms, a wicked glare in his eyes as he stares at the ring. Ebony stands up and the pair walk down the ramp to the ring)

Cortez: And introducing the members of our third and final team of this match as they are the team composed of the Pro Wrestling Nova Horrorcore Openweight and Global Joshi champions...at a total combined weight of three hundred and seventy five pounds...IAN DICKENSON...EBONY ARCERI....ONSLAUGHT!!

(Ebony ascends the ring steps first, with Ian close behind her. Ian scales the turnbuckles from the outside as Ebony stands on the apron. Ebony throws her head back and lets out a shrill scream as Ian bellows from his corner perch, then as Ian jumps down into the ring, Ebony slingshots herself over the top rope. They then move toward their corner and wait for the match to begin with the ref moving to check on each of the competitors and goes to call for the bell when suddenly there is the sound of the familiar guitar licks as the camera cuts to the entrance way)

Escobar: Oh great...this guy.

Gates: Well he does represent an important member of the Pro Wrestling Nova front office.

Escobar: Yeah, but I think that Chad can agree with me on this, but has anyone actually met the VP?

(As “Moneytalks” continues to play, Robert Baron comes strutting out with a broad smile on his face as all of the wrestlers in the ring look up at him)

Baron: Ladies and Gentlemen. My name, in case you didn’t know, is Robert Baron and I am the representative of the office of the vice PRESIDENT of Pro Wrestling Nova and as such I speak for the front office in lieu of proper management not being available.

(There is a chorus of boos echoing throughout the arena as he takes a moment to let that sink in to all of the people in the ring)

Baron: Now with that being said, it is the decision of the front office that this match is lacking a certain...flair. Something that could really take this half of our main event of the evening and turn it up from a mere ten....to a twenty.

(Baron then steps to one side with a wide smile on his face)

Baron: So it is with esteemed honor and pride to announce that not only is this tag team match now a TORNADO TAG TEAM match...but it is also now officially a fatal four way match as well...with this team as your newest opponents.

[Voice]:
D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

(For the second time of the night, the crowd practically comes unglued with one of the loudest mixed pops of the night as both Sweet Roxy and Jonetta Stone come out to the MSG crowd as "Playtime" by ContRoVersy begins to play as Roxy strikes a pose with rather dark smile on her lightly painted lips while Jonetta has her signature hockey mask covering her face)

Chad: WHAT?! We are being gracied by the glorious presence of a REAL FUCKING TAG TEAM in this match?!

Gates: It does appear to be so...however I am kind of iffy about your claim about a "real tag team"..

Chad: Well compared to the other teams in this match, the Dollhouse has got the serious cred on them!!

Cortez: And introducing the members of team number four at a total combined weight of three hundred and twelve pounds, they are the team of Sweet Roxy and Jonetta Stone...the DOLLHOUSE!!!

(Jonetta removes her mask and shoves it into Baron's hands as the two blondes look at each other and then at the assortment of teams in the ring before they explode into a dead run and Roxy hits the ring first, hitting a springboard tornado DDT onto Devon while Jonetta quickly catches a charging Lilith who decided to try and stop the Ivory Doll by meeting her outside of the ring only for Jonetta to catch her in a bear hug position before she hurls her up into a fireman's carry before she follows through with a death valley driver to the outside as the ref finally is able to call for the bell)

*DING DING*!!

Escobar: And we're off as everyone in this match is out to gain that precious foothold in the tag team division here in Nova!

Chad: That is one way to put it because look at how fast and furious this match got when it was changed, at the last minute mind you, to this Texas tornado style and while some of the wrestlers in this match are in confirmed teams and taking advantage of the ability to double team, we do have the odd team out.

Gates: The Wrecking Crew?

Chad: The Wrecking Crew.

(Lilith quickly grabs a hold of Kyle Storm and flips him over into a Last Chancery but when Christina goes to hit a move, she suddenly cut off by a couple of sandwich superkicks from the Dollhouse, followed by a snap half-nelson suplex by Devon Umbervind before she can fall to the ground but Umbervind in turn is quickly caught by a judo throw by Jonetta before Roxy hits a springboard leg drop onto Lilith which causes her to break the hold that she's kept on Kyle before Roxy rolls up to her feet and hits her Felina curb stomp onto the baseball masked Kyle and then quickly covering him but the pin attempt is broken up by a penalty kick to her face by Ian Dickenson)

Escobar: The action here is fast and furious as all four teams are quickly working to try and capture that all important first pin to take out one of the other teams in this match.

Chad: I thought it was one and done?

Escobar: It might be, but then again after how tonight has gone, Chad?

(Ian shoots Roxy to Ebony who catches her with a stiff clothesline, meanwhile Kyle is up on his feet but only long enough for him to be spun around and dropped with an implant DDT by Lilith before the pin)

1.....2......3!!!

Cortez: THE WRECKING CREW HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Gates: Darn, that was quick!

Escobar: I know, it seems that despite their bravado walking into this match, the Wrecking Crew really didn't stand a real chance against three more established teams.

(As Umbervind gets out of the ring and starts to berate Kyle, Lilith starts to move to stand when suddenly Jonetta Stone comes out of nowhere and catches her with a running toe kick to the throat that drives Lilith back down to the mat before she snatches Lilith up and spins her around a couple of times before hitting a cartwheel death valley driver that slams Lilith hard into the corner before she pulls her out and goes for the pin while Roxy and Ebony exchange blows)

1....2....!!!

(Christina manages to dive in and break up the pin on her partner at the very last moment and tries to exchange blows with Jonetta, but the "Catwalker" simply gets a very annoyed look on her face and then)

*WHAM!!!*

Escobar: MADRE DIOS!!!

Gates: That's one way of putting it, Justin.

Chad: Gwah, my jaw hurts just watching that shit!

(Jonetta tags Christina with the "Tranquilizer" knockout punch before she drops her ontop of Lilith and starts to go for the pin but instead Lilith has to just enough to try and execute a roll up on Jonetta but instead, Jonetta rolls with her up into an arm-trap DDT at which point she then quickly goes for the pin yet again)

1....2.....3!!!

Cortez: THE BLOODY FAIRYTALE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

(Jonetta then calmly gets up and turns only to be met with a short arm lariat by Ian while Ebony and Roxy continue to exchange blows on their side of the ring as both halves of Bloody Fairytale and helped out of the ring. Ian grabs ahold of Jonetta and then shoots her into the far ropes at which point he catches her on the rebound into a pop-up powerbomb but when he drops down for the pin attempt, she quickly turns that around into a modified double underhook guillotine choke while Roxy manages to avoid a running knee from Ebony by catching her in mid-movement, lifting her up and then dropping her with an electric chair drop that she then bridges into the pin)

Chad: The Iron Throne, a seldom used classic of the Playtime Princess!!

Escobar: And we could be seeing a winner right here!!

1....2....!!!

(Kick out by Ebony who then rolls away as Roxy swings herself back to a vertical base before she attempts to go for a running move of some sort, but Ebony quickly catches her by sending her over with a chop block that causes Roxy to crash into a turnbuckle corner at which point she notices that Ian is in trouble and she charges over before hitting a running senton onto both her husband and Jonetta, causing the brutal blonde bombshell to break the hold)

Gates: Ebony is a house of fire here tonight, isn't she??

Escobar: I would most certainly agree with you on that one, Benny.

(Ebony hauls Jonetta up to her feet but then the Ivory Doll suddenly catches Ebony with an European Uppercut that staggers her just long enough for Jonetta to quickly lock in a rear naked choke of her own but it is quickly broken up by Ian catching Jonetta in the back of the head with a couple of Bionic Elbows which causes Jonetta to release the hold as Ian spins her around into a crucifix position as the Horrorcore Openweight champion starts to smile...)

*WHAM*!!!

Chad: mother GOD.damn BITCH FUCKING LASAGNA!!!

(Roxy's infamous finish catches Ian by complete surprise as he bends over to hoist Jonetta up and Roxy then scrambles for the pin)

1....2.....3!!!!

*DING DING!!!*

Cortez: The winners of the match and the number one contenders to the Mechanical Animals, the DOLLHOUSE!!!

("Playtime" begins to play again as Roxy helps to quickly get Jonetta out of the ring as Ebony goes to check on her partner)
Back to top Go down
The Office
Admin
The Office

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 2:43 pm

(We come back from commercial and the ring has been completely redone with barbed wire replacing the ropes as Dekker stands on the outside of the ring as he prepares for this introduction)

Gates: Well, here we are. The main half of the main event of the evening and perhaps what is to become the most violent match in the history of this young company.

Chad: Yeah, no shit Sherlock! It’s one thing to have a deathmatch but this...this is just wrong.

Escobar: Well when you think of the level of fury that exists between the two men known as Wil Pierce and Graham Baker, two men that have had issues with each other since they first met in Strong Style Wrestling and that has bled over to pretty much anywhere you see these two men.

Gates: Both men are skilled and experienced in their own ways. Both men are highly skilled strikers, Wil possesses the edge in terms of submission wrestling.

Chad: Heh, no kidding. Pierce’s edge in submission wrestling is high enough that he actually created a submission hold that not one person has escaped from yet. When he locks you into the Midnight Express, it’s a one way trip to loserville for ya!!

Escobar: That may be the point, but also one has to look at the pure striking power of Baker as well. Especially with his Psalm Twenty-Knee move. When he hits that running shotgun knee strike, it's usually a one and done move, no matter who you are due to how experienced he is.

Gates: However, we have seen people tank that move multiple times such as Jacob Striker fairly recently over in One Wrestling Movement during the Pride championship match.

Chad: Yeah, I honestly believe that Striker had that match one if the two of them hadn’t fucking almost killed each other!

Gates: That is one way of putting that match, yes.

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is your primary main event of the evening and it is a no rope, barbed wire..exploding bat DEATHMATCH!!!

[Voice]:
Comp-ton
Comp-ton
Comp-ton

Ahh... real muthaphuckkin G's...

(As the opening licks of a classic epic by the late Great, Easy-E, begins to play throughout Madison Square Gardens, the crowds come to their feet as the Nova-tron shows us a highlight reel of some of the most violent moments of the man who steps foot onto the entrance stage and looks around with approval at what he sees before him)

Dekker: Introducing first, the special guest referee!! He hails from just up the road in ASBURY PARK NEW JERSEY!!! He is a former multi-time champion and perhaps one of the most dangerous men ever to come out of the seven-three-two!! Ladies and Gentlemen, you know him...you might loathe him but you'll always freaking respect him...this is the Master of the Rage himself, this is SLASH!!!

[Eazy-E]
Hey Yo doctor, here's another proper track
And it's phat, watch the sniper, time to pay the piper
And let that real shit provoke, see you's a wannabe 'loc
And you'll get smoked and I hope that your fans understand
When you talk about spraying me, the same records that you makin' is paying me

(Slash shakes his head at the introduction as he starts to make his way down to the ring to the beat of his theme, giving the occasional fan a high five out of respect than anything before he stops at the bottom of the entrance ramp before raising his hands up and using his thumbs to indicate himself during the bridge with each beat)

[Eazy-E]
Motherfuck Dre
Motherfuck Snoop
Motherfuck Death Row

Yo, and here comes my left blow

(Slash then quickly and effortlessly slides under the bottom "rope" and then back to his feet as he looks around the ring with approval)

Chad: And it would take an extra vicious person to call things right down the middle for this kind of match, wouldn't?

Escobar: That is very true, plus who'd want to fuck with a guy like Slash?

Chad: I dunno, I just hope that Baker isn't stupid enough to.

(The crowds then puts up an equally as strong mix of reactions, however with more boos, as the opening of the Tom Morello mix of Grandson's "blood//water" begins to play throughout MSG)

Gates: And when you speak of the devil.

(Graham Baker, the "Aviator" himself, walks out onto the entrance way in his usual wrestling gear and looking on with a rather serious expression on his face as he views the ring before him before he shrugs out of his ring jacket and tosses it to the side as he starts to walk down the entrance ramp towards a brief future in pain)

Dekker: And now, introducing first. He hails from Philadelphia Pennsylvania by way of London England...weighing tonight at a lean and mean, two hundred and fifteen pounds. This the self proclaimed "Savior" himself, GRAHAM BBAAKKKEEEERRRR!!!

(Baker makes his way down to the ring without his usual fanfair, knowing that this is going to be a very violent affair and then rolls under the bottom ropes only to find Slash there, waiting and watching to make sure that he didn't do anything else)

(The lights in the arena suddenly fade to black but the video walls remain lit as the image of a winged skull done up in the colors of the American flag suddenly appears on the screens as a voice echoes throughout the arena)

[Voice]:
For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!

There was a *FIREFIGHT*!!!

(Suddenly the video walls explode into videos of the storied career of the man known as the "Albert Wesker of Luchadores" as several spotlights suddenly start to quickly search the arena as a steady bass chord starts up almost like a heartbeat as the "Blackheart" Wil Pierce steps out onto the entrance way as Blacktop Mojo's "Burn the Ships" begins)

[Song]:
<Can you hear Valhalla call?>
<Will you dine there tonight?>
<Take this fleet that we sailed here upon>
<And set it all alight>

Dekker: And now introducing his opponent, he is the reigning and DEFENDING Pro Wrestling Nova International Junior Heavyweight champion!!

(Wil, dressed in a pair of jeans and a Ramones "the Seal" shirt, looks at Graham in the ring and then slowly nods in approval as he hoists up his title high into the air before he slowly starts to make his way down to the ring)

[Song]:
<Burn the ships and watch them all sink down>
<There's no voyage home, there's no turning around>
<So as you look into your enemies' eyes>
<Know that you've one choice left:>
<Fight or die>

<Feel the frenzy in your bones>
<As the charge draws near>
<Blood and steel are all we know>
<The time for glory is here>

(When Wil reaches the ringside area, he walks around it until he gets to Dekker and hands him the title which Dekker then kind of has to juggle to keep from dropping it before he continues his introductions)

Dekker:
He is the self-proclaimed and *PROVEN* "Albert Wesker of Luchadores", he is the "El Ingobernable" himself...

(Wil then quickly slides under the barbed wire and then comes to stand before Graham, looking his long time rival dead in the eyes)

Dekker: This is the "Blackheart"...WWWIIILLLL PIERCE!!!

(Slash looks at the two men and then quickly calls for the bell)

*DING DING*!!

(The two men have a staredown right there in middle of the ring for a few moment, doing nothing more than looking at each other before suddenly both men explode into a fast and furious flurry of violence as they both start to throw some of the heaviest punches of anyone this entire night of matches before Graham attempts to shoot Wil into the wire, but Wil quickly turns things around and it is Graham that winds up in the barbed wire first, the twisted metal barbs stabbing deeply into his bare flesh before Wil comes over and starts to unload one very vicious knife-edged chop after another into the chest of Baker, each consecutive blow driving the little barbs buried into the flesh of Baker’s back even further)

Chad: Come on BAKER!! You can do this, baby!!!

Escobar: Wil is certainly showing a truly nasty streak thus far and the match has only started.

Gates: Considering the kinds of things that Graham Baker has been saying to Wil over the past few weeks, can you blame the Blackheart for wanting to make a few points?

(Wil stops chopping Graham and then grabs his right arm to shoot him into the far barbed wire but Graham instead quickly turns it around and hits a Japanese arm drag that sends Wil instead into the barbed wire, cutting him a little bit as Graham uses this moment to grab one of the weapons from off of the mat, a trash can lid, and he goes over and starts to bash it over the head of Wil, the Blackheart barely gets his arms up in time to help absorb some of the impacts from Graham’s attacks and it does just that, but as Graham rears back to get in a fourth slam with the trash can lid, he instead kicks Wil square in the head, that drives the other man’s face down into the barbed wire at which point Graham is right there on top of him, grabbing Wil’s head and trying to force his face more into the wire)

Graham:<w/o mic> Let’s see if I can improve on your looks a little!

Wil: <w/o mic> FUCK YOU!

(Graham is able to force Wil’s head just enough into the barbs that he drags Wil’s face against the very sharp points close to his right eye and Slash moves in to start the count before finally getting in there and shoving Graham back before getting into his face)

Slash: You ain’t blinding him, so stop that shit!

Graham: Fuck off.

(Graham pushes his way past Slash only for Wil to suddenly grab his opponent by the front of his tights to yank him forward hard into the barbed wire himself to give himself a chance to move, but Graham’s damage has already been done as there is now blood starting to appear on the right side of Wil’s face as he quickly picks up a kendo stick and then slams it hard across the back of Graham as he tries to extract himself from the barbed wire, the more he tries, the more that Wil slams him across the back with the kendo stick until finally Graham finally gets himself free, turns around to face Wil only to get a very stiff shot across the stomach with the kendo stick that is starting to splinter under the heavy use from the other man until Graham finally catches it under his left arm at which point Wil moves in and quickly starts to unload one heavy forearm shot after another into Graham’s face before Graham retorts by ducking under one of those, and headbutting Wil hard in the nose which drives him back before Graham starts to unload with several elbow and forearm strikes to Wil, driving him back into a corner before finally unloading with a dropkick to Wil's left knee right as Wil was apparently getting ready to do something and Graham's knee attack causes Wil to slip and rebound his face hard across the barbed with, his forehead catching several of the barbs on the way down)

Gates: This match is becoming quite the gruesome sight as both men are bleeding now with Wil’s face cut open in a couple of places while Graham Baker’s back looks like he had been powerbombed onto a bed of nails!

Escobar: Yes and while you can see the pain slowly starting to appear on the face of both men, neither man looks ready to give anything up quite yet, Benjamin. This is a matter of respect and pride for these two men and neither one will stop now.

(Graham starts to stomp on Wil a couple of times before the younger man is able to hit a dragon screw move onto Graham which sends him face first once again into the barbed wife before Wil gets to his feet, not really caring about if he grabs the barbs or not on his way up at which point he meets Graham in the middle and the two start to unload some very heavy shots to each other, neither man holding back as the very meaty sounds of both men hitting forearm and elbow strikes on each other start to echo throughout the arena, with Graham eventually hitting a spinning backfist onto Wil, catching him flush with the damage already done to the right side of his face which causes him to stumble slightly which Graham quickly attempts to pounce on by grabbing a steel chair and he drives that into Wil’s stomach which doubles him over before he slams it hard across Wil’s upper-back and neck area before he drops the chair and hits a wrist-clutch brainbuster that drives Wil's head hard into the chair)

Chad: And Graham with his Nightfall signature brainbuster, then the hook of the legs!!!

1....2.....!!!

Gates: And Wil powers his right shoulder up at the last moment, a look of sheer fury on his bloody face!

(Graham slowly rolls his eyes in annoyance as he gets up and quickly tries to haul Wil up for another move, but instead Wil quickly rolls Graham up into a Prawn hold for the pin)

1.....2.....!!!!

(Graham manages to kick out at the last moment and then stomps on the small of Wil's back, which causes him to shout out in pain before Graham quickly snatches the chair up again and starts to slowly slam it over and over again across the right arm of Wil before he drops it and then quickly hauls Wil up once more before hitting a rolling death valley bomb that he quickly transitions into an armbar attempt but Wil is apparently ready for it but instead Baker rotates himself more towards Wil while facing him onto his stomach at which point Graham locks in a kneeling Fujiwara armbar with most of Graham's weight on Wil's now battered right shoulder and shoulder blade as a wicked smile crosses Graham's face)

Escobar: Graham using his experience in the ring to keep Wil grounded and in as much pain as possible.

Chad: That’s actually a very good thing because Graham knows what Wil is capable of doing in a normal match and as such he is trying to keep Wil from really getting going here in this match, so he’s keeping Wil grounded and in as much pain as possible to keep a considerable edge over him.

Escobar: Yes, but you also have to factor in is that the moment that Wil is able to really get going is the moment that Graham Baker will find out that Wil has actually been holding back in his matches this far in Strong Style Wrestling!

(Graham really ratchets back on Wil’s arm and Slash keeps an eye on both men to make sure that everything stays on the level, especially when he checks with Wil to see if he wants to submit, but Wil continues to say no as he tries to inch himself closer to the barbed wire until finally he is able to roll himself and Graham over with the British native getting caught up into the barbed wire as Wil gets back up to his feet with a furious look on his bloody face at which point he moves across the ring as Graham gets to his feet)

Gates: And I think this is the moment that everything goes to hell, ladies and gentlemen.

(Wil simply points at Graham and then charges hard across the ring at which point he spears Graham hard with enough force that it rips through the barbed wire and drives it hard right into the back of Graham as the two men land in a heap outside of the ring at which point Wil mounts Baker and starts to unload a rather vicious series of elbow strikes hard into the forehead of Baker before he gets up and starts to look under ring, while he’s doing that Graham is slow to get back up to his feet at which point Wil pulls out something rather interesting)

Chad: What is that??

Escobar: It appears to be one of the old style wooden chairs that they used to use here in arenas like MSG and such...well over fifty years ago, I believe.

(Wil looks over at Graham and snarls before he spins around and goes to hit him with the chair, Graham gets his arms up in time but considering the material of the chair, it causes Graham’s arms to shake with each powerful impact as a loud crack is heard with each and every swing, followed by something that the camera’s catch both men saying)

Wil: FUCK WITH ME?!

*WHACK*

Graham: FUCK!!!

*WHACK*

*WHACK*

Wil: FUCK WITH ME, YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!!!

*WHACK WHACK WHACK-BOOM!!!*

(After several very strong swings, with the chair slowly cracking with each one, the chair finally explodes in Wil’s hands, with blood starting to appear on Graham’s face and arms but before Graham can do anything about it, Wil follows up the chair attack with a high impact spinning heel kick that knocks Graham to the ground as Wil goes for the pin)

1…..2….!!!

(Graham gets a shoulder up at the last moment at which point Wil simply shakes his head as he grabs Graham by some of his now bloody hair and starts to punch him a couple of times hard in the face before Wil gets up and once more goes to looking under the ring for something when Graham, slow to his feet, manages to catch Wil with his guard down for a moment as he spins the other man around and explodes with a rain of machine gun chops, close range knee strikes, brutal kicks and all sorts of other strikes as he keeps Wil contained against the ring before Wil doubles over and Graham quickly locks in a double underhook that he lifts up into a spinning Liger bomb that drives Wil hard onto the fallen barbed wire, slicing his back up and doing even more damage as Baker gets up and grabs a portion of the broken chair, grabs Wil by his bloody head and slowly starts to drag the jagged portion of the broken chair across the bloody gash that he opened up towards the opening moments of the match before he leaves Wil in a kneeling position before Graham takes a couple of steps away before suddenly blasting him with a running Busaiku knee strike that topples Wil to the ground!!)

Chad: PSALM TWENTY KNEE!!! That move is LET-TO THE FUCKING-HAL!!

Gates: Yes indeed it is and it seems that Wil Pierce is out on the ground as Graham Baker takes a moment to rest before he does pretty much anything else, ladies and gentlemen.

Escobar: Yes, but I think it'd be foolish for anyone to count Wil out quite yet though!

(Graham looks down at his fallen foe and then nods as he walks over and hauls Wil back into the ring before going back out to the outside to grab a table from outside of the ring at which point Graham sets it up into one corner of the ring and then braces Wil up against it, the younger man's blood slightly smearing the brown "wood" brightly)

Gates: I don't know what Graham Baker has instore for Wil here...but it does not bode well I think.

(Graham moves to the far corner of the ring, mimes like he's about to take a shot before he quickly charges against the ring and hits another Psalm-23, driving Wil through the table and the left side of the younger wrestler's face into not only through the table but also into the barbed wire and cold unforgiving steel on the otherside as well!!)

Chad: That has to be it, as Wil Pierce has taken another Psalm Twenty Knee but this one was through a table and into more dangerous materials on the other side!!

Escobar: Graham Baker, while starting to look rather unsteady on his feet, does look rather pleased with his work ans he moves some of the ruins of the table out of the way as he drops down for the pin.

1......2.................!!!!!

Crowd: HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT HO-LY SHIT!!!!

Chad: How the *FUCK*!?

Escobar: I don't know how, but Wil Pierce was able to get his shoulder up right as Slash was getting ready to count to three and Graham Baker is beside himself with confusion at this point.

Chad: Can you blame him?! Every other match that these two men have had, Baker has always managed to put away Wil after a couple of the Psalm Twenty Knees, but it hasn't happened yet in this case.

(Graham simply stands up and starts to stomp on Wil a couple of times before he quickly moves to the outside and grabs a second table that he sets up on the outside of the ring, bracing it against the ring edge and the guardrail, before grabbing a steel chair and moves to reenter it when suddenly from out of nowhere Wil catches Graham with a running knee strike of his own that drops Graham hard to the outside before Wil staggers and drops to his knees, the blood pouring down his face as an indicator of how much he's been through thus far in this match, as every inch of his face is covered in his own blood)

Gates: Ladies and Gentlemen, I know that many people have used the term "crimson mask" before in our sport but if you were to look upon the face of Wil Pierce at this very moment, you'd see it in it's most textbook defination!!

(Wil then slowy gets out of the ring and somehow manages to get Graham up before he drops him with a snap double underhook DDT, before he hauls Graham up and onto the table that Baker had previously set up before he grabs some of the loose barbed wire and starts to tie Graham down to the table in a very sadistic manner)

Escobar: Whatever is going to happen next is not going to be for the faint of heart, folks!!

(Once he's done, Wil climbs back up into the ring, yanks his shirt off to try and wipe some of the copious amounts of his own blood off of his face and then grabs some more loose barbed wire...and starts to wrap it around *HIMSELF* before he looks down at Graham Baker on the table and smiles grimly, his white teeth like a slash of pale color in the sea of red on his face as he flips off a now slightly struggling Graham Baker before he moves to the far side of the ring)

Chad: Um...you don't think he's...

Gates: I honestly don't know, Chad...

(Wil then suddenly charges across the ring and runs up the nearest turnbuckle post to hit a high angle suicide somersault senton onto Graham Baker through the table which leaves the crowds at ringside speechless as Slash quickly goes to the outside of the ring as the camera shows us the bloody and broken mess at ringside for a few critical moments, the veteran wrestler looking at both wrestlers before finally Slash gets up and goes over to Dekker as he calls for the bell)

Dekker: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the professional opinion that neither wrestler in this match can continue at present and as such, Slash is calling this match a double knock out!!

(The crowds explode in a mixture of emotions as the medics quickly hit the ring with wire cutters as they quickly go to check on both of the men who are a broken, bloody mess on the outside of the ring as President Slayton appears on the entrance way with a concerned look on his face as the show goes off of the air)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls   Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 10: For whom the bell tolls
Page 1 of 1