Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Sweet Roxy | On the Surface Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Sweet Roxy | On the Surface Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Sweet Roxy | On the Surface Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Sweet Roxy | On the Surface Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Sweet Roxy | On the Surface Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | On the Surface Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | On the Surface Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | On the Surface Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | On the Surface Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Sweet Roxy | On the Surface

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy | On the Surface Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Roxy | On the Surface   Sweet Roxy | On the Surface Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 6:06 pm

Sweet Roxy | On the Surface 13cTaM2Wjc3ZwyGCwsl6e3AyfKpf-U0J-lsUc5PE_J84nHdMbM4tdXfSU36MHqkxPCDqUj02efRhNTJBxgp3z_urlsXNI965-73OSlbRHhYryvp5aL5856DxwNqOKvdWE8roB7D7
Sweet Roxy | On the Surface DJBBjjhu-sWUS2rCR21-OE-6EvgsGO_QSqpsMkzAofe9y_bt1QesOFSYVxyu7yjd5euMFhHq4gEoJSDSxfUvEG9pr6cs6vNdKezBG6bGaH9rAQedO5VRCNxPrE_8w8EfBOd7yeZL
Sweet Roxy is seen at the back area of the Dollhouse Dreamhouse laying down on a reclined chair and sipping iced tea next to a nearby swimming pool. She wears nothing but a white bikini with black sunglasses over her head as she enjoys the warmth of the sun on her skin.

Sweet Roxy: Why do people always believe that I need my parents to get by? Look at me! Despite all the trials and the challenges, despite all the losses, I am still here rocking a beach babe look! Mother removed me from Omega Wrestling Alliance and World Wrestling Headquarters, and Father trusts and worships Mother too much that he didn’t say or do a damn thing about it. So I’m pretty much on my own now! I’m even surprised they let me stay at Lethal Angels of Wrestling and Pro Wrestling Nova, but I’m assuming it’s because these are places where I haven’t done much yet and I’m known as the odd one out. They think I won’t survive. They think I’m just walking into a field of land mines, but what they don’t know is that I have and will continue to take care of myself!

Sweet Roxy takes a deep breath.

Sweet Roxy: When I see you, Caine Marik, I don’t see a person who could actually read my mind or know what’s going on with me enough to make judgments or criticisms… I see you as a self-absorbed pile of trash that’s no different from the rest of the flock that I’ve faced before you. You know nothing about my hardships! You don’t know how tough it is to be a best seller in the iDoll industry! You don’t know the pressure that I feel on my shoulders when these girls look up to me and think of me as an idol when they plan on being athletes which is such a bad idea… I mean, they want to be LIKE Sweet Roxy for cryin’ out loud! But how do you become like Sweet Roxy if it’s obvious that you can never measure up to her talents?! Oh, wait… You really don’t know what that’s like! You are not in demand! Nobody buys anything that you sell! You are nothing but an unappealing scum of the earth and nobody would notice if you’re gone from PWN or from the wrestling world itself! I’m sorry, but it’s true. Everyone has heard of Sweet Roxy while nobody has heard about you -- whatever your name is! And now you act like you know me just because of the trivial stuff you hear on TV? You think that you can judge me based on what you see on the surface? 

Sweet Roxy chuckles.

Sweet Roxy: Screw that! That’s not how things will work! You see, people like me are born and molded to perfection… My parents can disown me or be disappointed all they want, but the results speak for itself! I have won multiple Championships across different Wrestling companies and I know damn well that I can beat Claudia Michaels if she actually grows the balls to face me in that ring. I know I have the potential to be better than her, hell, I already KNOW that I am better than her! Why do you think she keeps me in the shadows? Why do you think she’s doing all she can to keep me hidden from the world? Because she knows that her “next in line” is blooming and blossoming into a flower more beautiful than she can ever be. She knows that the new Queen is on the rise and yet she refuses to die, and every match I win, and every honor I take in every company just makes my grasp to that throne tighter. I’ve been in the real world. I’ve been in a world so real that it doesn’t even recognize a fake person like you. And I don’t just claim it, I own it. I own this game. I own the ring. And it’s about time that you see that yourself. Your world is being invaded, your people will become my slaves and my beautiful Dreamhouse is built at the center to remind you of what you’ve lost after this match is done with. Oh, Jonetta and DiVa and Claudia and Kanaida and ESPECIALLY Layne would be so so proud of me! I don’t need violence! I am not a pariah of bloodshed so do not for a second mistake me for my whore mother. I will give you the fight of your life. I will use the mist if I have to but quite frankly, you seem to already be blinded from the truth… your ignorance of the situation and the way you underestimate the Playtime Princess speaks volumes of how pathetic and careless you are. 

Sweet Roxy takes another sip of her iced tea.

Sweet Roxy: And one mistake is all it takes, honey… One mistake for you to crash and burn, and I will be there to look you in the eye after our match and spit on your face for even assuming that you or anyone in this godforsaken company are anywhere near my level. I will… Ascend. And I will take the gold… 

Sweet Roxy winks and smiles. She puts the sunglasses over her eyes as she continues to enjoy the beautiful day by the pool. 
Back to top Go down

Sweet Roxy | On the Surface
Page 1 of 1