Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts   Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 8:09 pm

Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts VV8_kAcwMBkqG_Ab2G7H5CMTQ8C1hNBX1bKwSL0EZpkdkTZekYIMSjMkJD-0Gpao1V2rpl2Bf_Ux_MCKe1yIwJ-NYlo4Fe-UJcUdYjXl_fgWW0e2ouAHaTRK5YiElRvQVM2I0O5n

Roxy is seen in a hotel room with her clothes and bags scattered on the floor. It was an average hotel room, two stars below the five-star treatment that she always gets but she figured that if she’s going to do things on her own, she has to take care of herself in every way, go to places where she needs to go, and train by herself as an ordinary worker in different wrestling companies. She is seen in the middle of her bed with a box on her lap, unwrapped, and she turns on the cellphone in her hand that used to be in the box. The camera feed now transitions from her phone camera as she smiles and begins to speak.

Roxy: Oh my gosh! I am finally unpacked, you guys! I have all of my clothes and things all over the bed so that I can find what I need easily! I will admit that this hotel room isn’t so bad, I’ve been kind of out of budget recently because, you know, I’ve decided to step away from the Dreamhouse for a little while! I know, I know, you’ve missed me doing my vlogs and live streams at the iDoll website, but since I am protesting that trashy company, I think youtube will have to do for now! Thank you all for coming to my live stream!

Roxy leans forward and starts to read the comments.

Roxy: Hmm… Sure! I can do a Q and A tonight! Just submit your questions and I’ll wait a while to answer them!

After a few moments, a question popped up on the screen, as Roxy reads along.

“Hey Roxy… What happened at the Dreamhouse? Why did you leave?”

Roxy: Oh, yikes… I set myself up for a trap now, didn’t I? You see, I have decided to step away from that toxic house because it is currently filled with agents and security that are watching my every move, and I think I’ve grown up enough to know how to go through life without any of it! You know how great I am! You’ve seen me become Champion multiple times and that’s without any help, and I think that the path that I decided to walk in right now would be beneficial for me and the people involved! They no longer have to worry about watching me, feeding me, or watching my diet, that’s just something I do for myself now! You’ll see that this is a fantastic decision! I call it the “Independence Saga” and I know damn well that I’ll do better without people holding me back!

Another question pops up on the screen, she again reads along.

“Hi Roxy! I’m a huge fan of The Dollhouse… So let me just ask -- Are you still going to be friends with DiVa and Jonetta!?”

Roxy: Why, of course! I would never trade that friendship for anything! But I will tell you that this whole situation has inspired me to go my own way. You see, Jonetta has been doing her own thing in OWA. She’s found success there and I’ve always been behind her supporting her adventures. And DiVa? Well, she still accompanies me in shows sometimes, but her music career really reached heights this past year! Those two women found their passion, they gauged the room and knew what to come after and that’s why they’ve done so well in their careers! And while all of that was happening, where’s Sweet Roxy? I’ll tell you where -- She’s been trapped in her room, waiting for her next ride to the next event while she has a dead stare in her eyes! The Dollhouse have inspired me to be my own, and I don’t think I’ll be breaking things off with them AT ALL! Friends forever!

Another question pops up on the screen, she again reads on.

“Hey Roxy! Hows your love life?”

Roxy is silent for a few seconds.

Roxy: Oh… Um… There’s nothing going on in that department! Love was lost when Layne Kurobane slipped away and never showed up again after Final Destination! He completely went off-grid! Some people say he’s dead, and others are saying that he’s just running away from me, which means he’s as good as dead! But it’s okay! Fate will smile upon us, and we will see each other again one day!

Roxy looks back on her phone to keep reading. Thankfully, another question appears on the screen.

“So Roxy… How does the current setting affect what you have going on with companies such as Pro Wrestling Nova?”

Roxy: I wouldn’t worry about that! I’ve arranged for security to allow only ME to come to the arena in these companies unless I say otherwise! But I will promise you that I intend to do things differently this time around. I will still keep on fighting. I will still keep on shining. And I will come after Championships to add to my list of accomplishments! People give me too little credit because I’ve been bested by many different people, but that is all in the past. I’m all about the future! I’m all about what’s ahead! And I will give my everything and use my resources to demolish and defeat the competition ahead of me! I’ve had doubts and reservations on whether or not I think going solo would be a good decision, especially for someone who has been catered to her entire life. But how will I learn unless I make mistakes? How will I know unless I try? I am ready, and I can do this. All I really need is a chance to do it and a stage to show what I can do.

“So going back to the Layne thing…” 

Roxy: NO! Let’s not go back to the Layne thing!

Roxy swipes on her phone to get a new question in. She finally finds one and reads.

“Is there anyone that you’re looking forward to beating?”

Roxy: Hey, you shouldn’t phrase things that way! I am much different now, and I’d like it if all of my opponents got some respect!

Roxy reads the next one:

“How do you feel about facing Lexi Gold at the next Chapter of PWN?”

Roxy: Lexi Gold? Oh my gosh! I can’t wait to face Lexi Gold! I hear nothing but great things about Lexi Gold! What would we do without Lexi Gold!?

Roxy bites her lip, struggling to find her next words.

Roxy: I am really struggling here people. Part of me wants to ask “the fuck is a Lexi Gold” but new and improved Roxy says that I got nothing to worry about! Sometimes people rise and sometimes people fall, and there are times when you have to be the victim whether you like it or not so that others can get ahead! And that is Lexi Gold’s role in this match! I don’t admire her, but I don’t hate her either. I know that this new me is supposed to say how gorgeous and talented she is, but based on what I’ve seen so far, I think she’s nothing but an eyecandy attempting to be an athlete! Look at her! She’s a stick figure! The girl looks like she hasn’t eaten since 2003! And I thank the heavens that I am not like that, and I really don’t mean that as an insult. I genuinely feel like she’s a danger to society for merely existing while waving around her crotchless panties and red fluffy thongs! Children and teens shouldn’t look up to that, and especially if they’re aspiring wrestlers… They need a good display for a true role model and that’s exactly what I intend to be! I don’t want to brag or anything but people have said that my genes are good and that I am the best parts of my parents, and maybe its true or maybe it isn’t, but the point is it doesn’t matter because what I’m planning to do is beyond their imagination and people will call out to me for my own victories! I am set up for success being a World Champion in different places, and if Lexi is smart, she wouldn’t want to get hurt over an exhibition match, she wouldn’t want to break a nail or mess up her hair and would run away as fast as she can and face the battles where she actually has a chance of winning....

Another question pops up on the screen.

“Have you really changed, Roxy? It doesn’t seem like it to me”

Roxy: Well, of course I’ve changed! It’s not my fault that some people are just begging to be made fun of! That’s not on me! I promise to not blindside anyone. I promise to not use underhanded tactics. I’ll be all about good vibes and sportsmanship and all of that, I promise! But anyway, that’s all the time we have here. It’s time to get settled! See ya guys next time!

Roxy blows a kiss before turning off the camera.
Back to top Go down

Sweet Roxy | The Best Parts
Page 1 of 1