Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success   Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 8:43 am

Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success BF6hg08iyiTz2c5LEcmUZvBXtE0dlVcyzcrSJToqVrm9RIM6mC04ZERw0tUjNjyqsm5hX4FxuASrJpJAR0OSsG_bARTHdeybrHNg3UBYF2yu-IuN438_Zcu7S_8jSdaaerGk5cg1

Sweet Roxy sits on a pink leather sofa at the lounge at The Dollhouse Dreamhouse where she spends most of her time relaxing. She wears a white tank top and pink volleyball shorts, and she is visibly sweating as if the little girl just got out of a workout session. Her pink shiny hair is tied on a ponytail as she leans on her right elbow onto the armrest. 

“There have been so many lessons in life taught by mother that I was supposed to live by. Stand up straight when you walk down the hall, smile confidently when you approach the ring, observe the surrounding for any possible unexpected attack that your opponent could go through. Now, I haven’t seen much of her. She is elsewhere, managing a division of her own, taking care of a Championship as its Architect and she does it in her own special way… And the rare time that I get to speak with her is when there’s an unexpected 5-minute phone call where she tells me to get my shit together and stop embarrassing her. And hey, I will admit! It gets to me, you know? The fact that she doesn’t respect who I am and what I can do is very unforgivable! And if she wasn’t such a legend of the business, I would have marched into that shady property that she calls a castle and gave her a piece of my mind… But hey, no! I’m not trying to start anything! I’m sure she’s got about five million reasons to prove to me that it’s an utterly dumb idea! Plus, if I did that, then I would have an army coming to break my neck with the sound of her laughter that says “Thanks for trying”... On top of a rocky relationship with the woman that supposed to have birthed me, I come back to the reality of facing people that are simply not worth my time when I look at where I am in Pro Wrestling Nova. They are not stupid. They know me. They know what I can do. They’ve witnessed how I’ve carried multiple Championships in the span of two years of being active in the wrestling industry, and yet they choose to test me like fools thinking that I’ve lost my touch when in truth, I am just getting started. If there’s a lesson I learned from Mother, it’s that if your opponents consider you weak, then you are in a very dangerous and vulnerable position.”

Sweet Roxy chuckles.

“But that’s not me! I am a natural-born main eventer! I am fit for World Championships and every bit of honor a company can give, and I can prove all of that with my hands tied behind my back! I know what you’re thinking -- second-generation wrestler, spunky girl with hidden talents -- what makes Sweet Roxy different from her opponent Morgan Payne? Well, first things first, Morgan Payne’s parents definitely never loved her because if they did, they would have chosen to not build her up in the sports industry! She could have been an accountant or a Best Buy store manager, but NO! They had to subject her to this kind of environment where her failure is guaranteed! They had to make sure that she sooner or later comes face to face with a success like Sweet Roxy! And I get it. She was groomed better than Onion Man’s victims! She’s dressed for success! And I’m not interested in the kind of failures that her parents are that she wants to make them proud that she didn’t turn out to become like them… What interests me is what kind of woman she is and if she’s even enough! I have met people like you, Morgan, I have met girls that try to become a reflection of their parents especially when they were respected names, but I would suggest looking another way because not everyone can be as perfect and as flawless as Sweet Roxy! You’re at a disadvantage here, missy! You’re nothing but flavor of the month compared to me whose present is only a preview of more things to come in the future! You’re nothing but an ugly pile of trash that will have nothing but regret and resentment when she realizes that not all second-generation wrestlers are born equal! We have people like me, Sweet Roxy, DiVa, Sakura Corleone that are more than capable of becoming a story of success while there’s people like you that will never be built that way! I am a future World Champion. I am the Devil Spawn. And after this match, YOU will be forgotten, while Sweet Roxy reigns above all! It’s playtime, scrap!

Sweet Roxy smiles before she stands up to leave.
Back to top Go down

Sweet Roxy | A Story of Success
Page 1 of 1