Pro Wrestling Nova
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of Pro Wrestling Nova.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Defiant Card
Chapter 21 July 22nd, 2023
RP Deadline: July 21th, 2023, 11:59 pm CST

Main Event: Roxanne Vendetta vs. Miho Li vs. Wil Pierce Triple Threat match for the "Wild Card" spot for Stephanie Matsuda/Ian Dickson/??? World Title match
Jacob Striker vs. Christopher Sabertooth SSW Intercontinental title match
Raijin Hunter vs. Stark
The Rogue Horsemen (Ryo Sakazaki/Kain Reyes) vs. Hans Olsen/El Landerson vs. The Shinigami Foundation (David Gibson/Thomas Bane) Triple Threat for the vacant SSW Puroeseu Tag Team championships.
Bianca Davis vs. Megane Diavola
Logan Burgess vs. Hellfighter & Madison Wright vs. Celes Dumont
Latest topics
» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 am by The Office

» Chapter 22: "Man on the Silver Mountain"
Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 10:10 am by The Office

» Havok from Japan tour section 2
Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 am by The Office

» HAVOC from Japan tour section 1
Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:23 am by The Office

» Havoc Television #1: Beginnings
Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:34 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:31 am by The Office

» Chapter 21: Jacob Striker's Backfist to the Future
Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2023 9:13 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:50 am by The Office

» Chapter 20: Beyond the Chase
Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 11:16 am by The Office

Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy

Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary   Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 3:03 pm

The doors of The Dreamhouse open as the cameraman walks in along with an interviewer.

Interviewer: Oh. My. Gosh. You will not believe where I am right now! I am at the very exclusive, world-famous… Dollhouse Dreamhouse! I just went through about four guards, I showed my guest badge and they took all of my things! And on top of the entrance fee that I had to pay online, they asked for 200 dollars cash. I must say, this place really has the tightest security that I’ve seen. There are cameras everywhere, like entering the Big Brother House. But as you can see, it’s well worth it! Look at how great this place looks! My name is Sofia Handrew and this is… Livin’ The Large!
-
A title card is shown to the screen as classical music plays.

Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary C1m6wQdZejjiCjZV27PEkA9UeWeVkZwIfrLt8p65XpxqHkM7gMCYsaPigjW01-8MXbiL6e1FnUPeIP331_9M0FOunGrgc4oljAZp7CRhkKLS-sfI04a_gN7q6WLFmPqO6s8MOklD

The scene cuts to Sweet Roxy making her way down the stairs with full makeup on. 

Sweet Roxy: Oh, hi there! I wasn’t expecting a guest! I just woke up, you know?

Sweet Roxy flips her hair, which has obviously been blower-dried.

Sofia: Yeah, Sweet Roxy, you were supposed to give us a tour of The Dreamhouse.

Sweet Roxy: Right, right… Well come on down! Stay with the group at all times, don’t feed the servants and please, no flash photography!

Sweet Roxy leads the way as they walk towards the common area where there are three different colored seats, each to represent a member of The Dollhouse.

Sofia: Well this is a neat set-up you have here.

Sweet Roxy: My besties aren’t around today, but I’m happy to show you the very spot where we have our meetings. I love this area because it’s directly under morning sunlight which is perfect for our skin’s health! I think taking care of our bodies and appearances are very important because it’s the real reason why cameras follow you around. Sure, I’m an excellent wrestler. My parents have made sure to train me and nurture me, but now that I’m no longer living with them, it’s up to me to keep the perfection alive.

Sofia: But aren’t you still technically part of The HiVe, which is a brand that your parents run?

Sweet Roxy: Yes, but who do you think brings them the most money? It’s not Claudia and Robbie in their underground jobs from god knows where… It’s Sweet Roxy who’s actually working hard for everything she has! I didn’t need The HiVe to capture Championships in the ring, that is all me.

Sofia: Fair enough... 

Sweet Roxy shows the crew to the next area, which is the kitchen area.

Sweet Roxy: Now THIS is specially made for The Dollhouse. This kitchen is fully equipped with fully functioning appliances for any purpose they may serve, and all of our staff are trained and monitored to be sanitary when they make our food. I want to eat healthily, but I don’t want to do it by eating rocks or whatever dietary routine normal athletes do. As you can see, we have servants, we have food tasters, and waiters to cater to our needs and if they don’t comply, we respectfully tell them that they’re not fit for the job. 

The scene cuts to one of the kitchen crew being harshly dragged out by the security, before cutting back to the interview.

Sweet Roxy: That’s just what you do when the crew doesn’t function accordingly. You remove them. Now I’ve recently joined this company called Pro Wrestling Nova. It’s pretty new and Sweet Roxy rarely joins new companies.

Sofia: What makes this one so special then?

Sweet Roxy: I don’t know. It’s got flair. It’s got promise. The president doesn’t seem like a complete tool. It’s my personal mission to make sure it gets a name of its own because of Sweet Roxy. Just like in The Dollhouse Dreamhouse where every staff has their duties that they need to fulfill, Pro Wrestling Nova also needs that in their world. It’s my duty to weed out all of those incompetent shameful pretenders that are just in this for the attention while lacking the skills in the ring. I need to destroy all of those who dare to stand in the opposite side of the ring from me, just to let the world know that I am the biggest challenge they’re ever gonna get! The standard that they need to abide by! The measuring stick, if you will. I mean, look at me, I am pure perfection. I was born into the wrestling business. I’ve won, what, five different Championships in a span of close to two years? I’ve lost count! I’m not going to spend pointless time bragging about what I’ve won and naming each title, but you can’t deny the quality of the work that the Playtime Princess puts!

Sofia: Of course, but you also can’t deny that you don’t know much about your opponent.

Sweet Roxy: You mean Andi Michaels? I mean, aren’t they all the same? Aren’t they all parasites and pretenders that are no match against Sweet Roxy? Why should I be afraid? Why should I shiver in fear? Because she’s sort of well-known? Because she’s liked in some company that I’ve never heard of? You are missing the obvious fact here that she is likely nothing compared to me. She wants to appear as a monster but looking at her little social media posts, she is nothing but ordinary with nothing new to put on the table. Sweet Roxy is everything but ordinary! Sweet Roxy is a star wherever she goes! Wishing to be my opponent is like wishing for a slow painful death… and trust me, she will get hurt, she will feel emotionally distressed, and she’s going to wish that she didn’t put herself in this situation to begin with. 

Sweet Roxy skips and goes ahead, Sofia and her cameraman follows along. Sweet Roxy opens a door at one of the hallways. It was a bathroom, and the view of the camera sees the modern porcelain self-flushing toilet.

Sweet Roxy: See this? This is where Andi Michaels’ hopes and dreams will be before she even gets the chance to show off her skills. For that, I say thank you to Pro Wrestling Nova for giving me the opportunity to beat someone into a shameful defeat.

Sweet Roxy giggles.

Sweet Roxy: Oh, next up! You are going to love the porch at the back! Let’s go!

Sweet Roxy leads the way as Sofia follows along. The footage is cut from there.

Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary WJkU-CWxlInhZ2shaqr5HMq0aBi6tpUo16ZUSRKJmRrgCt7DLYracHjlfzuzCfuzts-UPUErHchj5pQmmZMHvXUr_ne7b8Ch3RElxabMDigqxmPV9cbm_Z0D2TIubpusLLe9P7Pg
Back to top Go down

Sweet Roxy | Everything but Ordinary
Page 1 of 1